20150405 cyclers with DDD of 2/4 REFUND PROGRESS

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season 20150405 cyclers with DDD of 2/4 REFUND PROGRESS

• This topic has 181 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by gea.
  • Topic Starter
    Corey B.

ANYONE WITH DDD 2/4, PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC TO UPDATE WHEN YOU RECEIVE FUNDS OR GET NOTICE OF REFUND SENT. I REALLY THINK SOME OF US WILL SEE DEPOSITS ON MONDAY. AM I DELUSIONAL? Lmao

Viewing 180 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        gea

Jodi when you found out the bank rejected the funds and had to wait for a check did the wmr ever update? I was supposed to get my refund on 2/10 but it was rejected same day and the irs confirmed they received it back on the same day as well so did they mail a check the same day? and if so I should get my refund between today and fri because yesterday was a holiday in new Orleans and no mail passed. I will keep everyone updated because the nice lady I just talked to said the numbers with the bank didn’t match that’s why I got the 1121 code and it will take 8-10 weeks for a paper check

Jodi

Cynthia, mine was rejected on the 4th I believed because that was ddd.

torrie

Ok I filed jan 26th. It was accepted an hour later. I am having.it.deposited on an emerald card From h and r block. I filed them myself. My boyfriend had an offset. Which we know of and recoeved the letter from the fiscal bberuea.on the 5th wmr said sent to bank. When i check today it shows the offset and says to call today if not recieved. I called my card they show no pending or anything….i call the 1040 number and it says due to high call volumes they cant take my call and hang up

nikki

Has anyone used the WalMart money card for there refund? Did it deposit or were there problems?

kyle

File my tax on 1/16/165 process on the 20th.
                  My refund approved 2/2/15 and it was sent out on feb 4th but it shows that is pending on my acviunt until now. Any clues when it will be credited to my account?

samantha

My DD was rejected the 5th sent back to irs.. how did u get someone to tell u that your check mailed? They keep telling me 8-10 weeks

amanda

Does anyone know what number i can call to speak with a person at the irs?? Ive tryed the 1040 number but it wont give me a option to speak with a live person

Cynthia to JODI

JODI — Thank you for that information. When was your DDD and when was it rejected?
                        Because mine was rejected 2/4 @ 6:00am, does it need time to get back to the IRS? or they sent the check same day? It sounds too fast.

Jodi

Cynthia, mine did the same thing but she told me they mailed the check on the 4th so it should be here between the 11th and 13th. Should only take 5 to 7 days to get when they mail it out.

Cynthia

Hello all,

My tax return was accepted 1/26, DDD 2/4 and I have 3 bars, called my bank 2/4 and they said refund came through but the bank rejected it at 6am due to the account closed the day before due to inactivity (I haven’t used my account for 60 days). It bounced back to the IRS, I researched, and it looks like Paper checks are mailed every Fridays only. Do you think if it was rejected 6am 2/4 Wednesday, it will be in time to get mailed out today, Friday, 2/6? If not, when should I receive it? My account number is correct with my name, it was just closed, so there shouldn’t be issues with them sending a check. Anybody has an experience like this in the past? I still don’t want to believe that It will take 3-5 weeks. =(

amanda

@christina i called the adp card and they said sometimes it takes 3business days to show up this is just crazy so there is just a bunch of money floting around that no one can find ya right

Sarah m

I also had ddd of Feb 4th and still nothing everyone is telling me different. The bank says there may be something wrong with my tax information. But the irs saids it must be my bank! !? Clueless anyone know what’s going on?

christina

i to had a ddd of feb 04 i also use an adp card and today is the 6th and still nothing :( my bank even says they dont see anything. called the irs they say its been sent so WTF is going on? why would it take this long?

amanda

Checking tto see if anyone has been thru what im going thru… ok so wmr says deposit to my bank 2/4/15 they say still nothing but i have a money network adp work card and i guess i was only supposed to file myself with that card but i didnt know that so i filed married jointly so they said it might get rejected but still havent seen anything from the irs just wondering if anyone else had same problem but it went thru anyway

Jaime

When it says transcript says whole amount sent to non irs tax debt, does that mean no refund?

CfromColorado

Update: Woke up and checked my prepaid account. Nothing. Checked WMR still says sent to bank 2/4/15. Checked transcript says whole amount sent to non irs tax debt.

Good Luck to the rest of you.

mark

Mark sure you check all your info… i had a DDD of the 4th and wmr said money was sent. Well come to find out, I didn’t enter my full , proper, account number. So now my bank has to reject it and send it back to irs, then they will issue a check. They said it could delay the refund by 2 months..

amanda

I have a question how do i find out what my cycle code is in my transcript ???

batgirlnj

Filed and accepted 1/20.
                                              Can view transcripts with cycle code 20150405, but there is no 846 code on it. The last code is 766-money credited to account.
                                              Bars gone on WMR and just says “we have received your tax return and it is being processed”
                                              Everything has been this way for a week now with no changes.
                                              Not sure what’s going on.

amanda

Welp…. today is the 6th and the irs website says that my deposite was sent to my bank 2/4/15 still nothing and my bank doesnt see it also i cant figure out the number to call to speak with a person i hate this……. i mean come on dont say it was sent if it wasnt

CfromColorado

Both filed and accepted 1/27 through Turbo Tax using absolute zero.
                                                  WMR updated overnight last night to all three bars with a Direct Deposit sent 2/4/15
                                                  Still no refund and it’s past noon. I used a prepaid card as well.

I also have an offset from unemployment on the FMS line. I checked my IRS transcript and it doesn’t say they took it.. I looked at my past years transcript and they all say that a portion of my refund was taken that year.

I called CA unemployment yesterday as well as today and no payment was posted from the IRS.

I’m not expecting a refund although it would be nice but just throwing this out there for those going through this same situation.

Kb

Filed taxes 1/27/15
                                                    Return recieved 1/28/15
                                                    Return approved 1/30/15 & ddd 2/4/15
                                                    2/4 no money, around 9pm the last bar was added and message changed from “is scheduled to be sent to your bank BY 2/4” to “was sent to your bank on 2/4”
                                                    Today 2/5 no money still, called h&r and they said on their end is says money is scheduled to be deposited on 2/17
                                                    I also have an offset (I called the hotline), but I looked at my transcripts and there was nothing about an offset. It says all my refund will be sent.

Chad

I also bank with USAA and like I’ve mentioned before, my DDD was Feb 4 and I have nothing deposited. I also have an offset but nobody seems to know anything

sherry1969

Anyone with USAA have deposit yet? If so was it early or on exact date of DDD

HollyB

My WMR updated to 3 bars after midnight last night pacific time and says my refund was sent to my bank on 2/4/15 and I still have no deposit this morning 2/5/15. I do have offset but it didn’t show the offset in my balance – it showed full amount sent. My transcript also doesn’t reflect an offset. Where did the money go??

Derek

All three bars showed up last night on WMR, nearly noon and still no deposit with Netspend. Wtf!?

amanda

Mine is doing the same thing lastnight it moved from 2bars to 3bars saying my money got sent to my bank but they said they dont see anything i went thru turbotax and had a ddd for 2/4

Jaime

Ok what is going on here. My DDD was for 2/4/2015, it is now 2/5/2015 and still nothing. I went through TurboTax had my fees taken out of refund and my refund is to be deposit on my netspend card. I went to the SBBT website and it says no information from the IRS site. I went to the IRS site and I have all 3 bars. I do have an offset but I did last year and never took this long. Does anyone know what is going on , or what to do? Thank you.

Chad

Alright…still NO deposit and 3 bars in that stupid website saying sent on the 4th. Does ANYONE know ANYTHING about this? I have called, went in to the IRS, and even called my bank. Nobody on Earth seems to know where my money went. Yes…I have an offset. But even the IRS says I should have received my portion. This is not right man. Some of us could use our money.

Stacy

My refund said it was deposited in my bank account. And when i looked on my return I noticed that my account number was now only 10 numbers. I know I put all 16. And I am doing the hr block refund bonus where you can send part of your refund to egift cards. But I still have no email and no deposit

Detek

WMR just updated to reflect my refund as sent, still no funds with bank, but maybe in the morning (fingers crossed)

Anonymous

try checking on http://www.sbtpg.com thats where i got my deposit info. still no deposit went thru jackson hewit ddd 2/4 but website says irs sent on 2/3 spoke to jh preferred and they say its been a delay it will be deposited on 02/05, getting aggrivated

• #4102040
                                                                        amanda

Corey B i just checked it and yes i got it all right and still nothing im very happy for people that have gotten them back its just a bummer not knowing what is going on with mine the irs is a joke

• #4102033
                                                                          Derek

The IRS indicated my DD date as 02/04/2015. I use the Skylight Paycard a Netspend product, as of 9:55pm EST,no deposit. Kinda panicked at this point because I’ve never had this issue in the past. Seems others are in the same boat.

• #4101992
                                                                            Corey B.

@Amanda Take that breath, I would be pissed too. My first thought is to check the routing and account info u put in turbotax.

• #4101990
                                                                              Chadman

No deposit. Went to the IRS office and waited 2 hours. They said it was sent. I do have an offset but they said it was still sent. I also bank with usaa

• #4101984
                                                                                Anonymous

okay, for Tax act preparers, i want to ask you a question. when you have your fees taken out by republic bank, did you get your cash the same day (today) as the irs released it to Republic bank?

Reply to this please.

• #4101950
                                                                                  amanda

Ugh man…… im not sure what is going on my taxes got aproved 1/26/15 and i went thru turbo tax my DDD says 2/4/15 i use my money network card from my work i havent gotten anything yet i am still on 2 bars and just called my bank and nope nothing pending yet wth is up man anyone in my boat??? I dont know what to do i dont think this is right they say i have to wait till feb 9th to try to see whats goin on

• #4101860
                                                                                    Chris

Perry you have to go to IRS.gov and get your transcripts online

I have all the proper codes and still don’t have anything

• #4101852
                                                                                      Joanna

I filed 1/21/15 with DDD of 2/4/15 still no refund!!! BofA filed with Tax Act :(

• #4101813
                                                                                        Perry

Where I find those codes on the turbotax email. I was accepted 1/28.

• #4101798
                                                                                          Anonymous

My DDD was today 2/4, posted to my account this morning at 7am on the nose. (Exact time every single deposit clears my bank, paycheck, child support, funds transfer, etc.). My WMR still has not updated. Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get yours ASAP!

• #4101785
                                                                                            JustWantMyMoney

I received my full refund in my bank account today, but WMR hasn’t updated my status yet. I am still on 2 bars.

• #4101693
                                                                                              Samone80

I’m a little stressed. DDD for 2/4. Filed with TT and fees deducted through SBBT then supposed to be deposited to my Netspend card. I do the same every year and it’s always early. I did have an offset, so maybe that’s the reason for the delay. Anyway, SBBT says they don’t see anything yet and that if I don’t get it today, to call the IRS tomorrow.

• #4101687
                                                                                                Bratette19

I have a dd of 2/4 I did have H&R block online take out fees, but I have not recieved my refund. What are your thoughts

IRS website says :
                                                                                                  Your refund has been reduced to pay a past due IRS tax obligation.
                                                                                                  The balance of your refund, $5,381.61, is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 4, 2015. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 9, 2015, check with your bank to find out if it has been received.
                                                                                                  Please wait until February 9, 2015 before you contact us again as we are unable to take any further action until then.

• #4101649
                                                                                                  amanda

I have a DDD for 2/4 i go thru money network check card and i still havent gotten mine the irs website says it still hasnt sent it wth is goin on????

• #4101632
                                                                                                    Krysten

I have a DDD of today, 2/4. I filed through TAXACT and paid my fees up front. I use a walmart money card. As of right now, 11:00 am cst, I still have no deposit. :(

• #4101610
                                                                                                      Lindi

DDD posted at 12am 2/4 for USbank Filed and accepted 1/29 Good luck!

• #4101600
                                                                                                        Anonymous

Got my refund early in the morning. Gl all

• #4101581
                                                                                                          Bella

Chase texted me at 2am to let me know my refund was deposited. I was accepted 1/12, filed through Turbo Tax and used SBBT for fees.

• #4101554
                                                                                                            John horfenwooser

Haven’t received ours yet and I bank with bofa… currently 855am. we also have 20150405 on our transcript

• #4101509
                                                                                                              Anonymous

Woke up with my deposit in Chase. Til next year :)

• #4101491
                                                                                                                ron

I have code 20150405 wmr says ddd of 2/04, I have not recieved anything as of today, still waiting, when my work checks get dd I could see the deposit pending and see nothing, wmr hasnt updated to show anything new

• #4101488
                                                                                                                  jaime

What does the cycle code mean? How do I check what cycle code I am in. My DDD is for today 2/4/2015 nothing on my card and my WMR site is still on 2nd bar.

• #4101486
                                                                                                                    scgirlwaiting

Oops,…..Cycle code was 0405.

• #4101485
                                                                                                                      scgirlwaiting

Same here! My cycle code was 0504 and DDD was 2/4 and sure enough, woke up to deposit in TD Bank! WMR still hasn’t updated to 3rd bar. Now to wait for my husband’s. {sigh} Here I go again! :)

• #4101476
                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@Kasparr

I am exactly in your situation. 1/22 filed-accepted and nothing.. Acount transcripts show Feb 16th but blank everything else.. My cycle the last two years ended in 05…? Can anybody tell me what this means and when I should see something?

• #4101473
                                                                                                                          Kasparr

I filed on the 22nd, it was accepted the 23rd, and not a bit of progress since. Turbo taxes site has been showing 53% of since the 30th. Anyone else in the same position? I hate the whole “hurry up and wait” game.

• #4101427
                                                                                                                            Mrs Lane

So out of all of us there’s only two so far with no deposit in bank? Why me? Dang it. This is super upsetting. Rent is due tomorrow :(

• #4101423
                                                                                                                              Jaime

Today is my DDD date 2/4/2015 to get my refund on my netspend card and I have no refund yet. I check the sbbt site and it says IRS has not sent any info. Anyone else having issues or what should I do. Thank you.

• #4101420
                                                                                                                                Michelle

Woke up and it was in my account. Have a great year everyone!

• #4101414
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Posted about 10pm last night west coast time, so 1am east coast time. Dont spend it all in one place everyone.

• #4101413
                                                                                                                                    Mrs Lane

My ddd was 2/4/15, I bank with Wells fargo, it’s still not in there…wth?

• #4101406
                                                                                                                                      Corey B.

SUCCESS! UNTIL NEXT YEAR, EVERYONE BE BLESSED!

• #4101318
                                                                                                                                        gabrielle Paul

i received a text frm greendot saying my Fed Refund was received on 1/30
                                                                                                                                          anywho my money is there as of 5:16am
                                                                                                                                          goodluck to all

• #4101309
                                                                                                                                          Southern_Belle
                                                                                                                                            @lbigg3

My refund posted this morning!

• #4101296
                                                                                                                                            Juju1

Well just woke up to my refund:) BOA we did it guys!!! We deciphered the codes and had patience now enjoy!!! See u next year!!!

• #4101295
                                                                                                                                              impatiently waiting

20150405, ddd 2/04/2015. I’ve been checking sbbt on and off all night and it’s still saying the irs hasn’t sent my refund and wmr still only has 2 bars. I filed on the 22nd. It feels like I’m the only one who isn’t getting any updates. Has anyone’s wmr updated to sent?

• #4101288
                                                                                                                                                Giovanni

Went thru HRB. Emerald shining with that green this morning just now!! God bless till next year

• #4101249
                                                                                                                                                  tax2015

DDD posted this morning at 4am. I bank with Wellsfargo. See you all next year!

• #4101248
                                                                                                                                                    Dothedou24

Filed 1/20
                                                                                                                                                      DDD 2/4 POSTED AT 2:50 AM WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS SERVE CARD. GOOD LUCK Y’ALL!

• #4101231
                                                                                                                                                      melonic

My refund just posted at 2 am!! Good luck to all. See ya next year!!!

• #4101228
                                                                                                                                                        Jake182

Just checked my account. Happened in between 11:40 and 11:57 PST. Bank Of America DD 2/4

• #4101227
                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Direct deposit with BOA just posted 1:56 am (CST).

• #4101225
                                                                                                                                                            misty

Taxdude, your message prompted me to check my USAA account, sure enough, my refund is there! Woot! :-)

• #4101223
                                                                                                                                                              WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                @willbeas

Just got mine Amex Centurion Bank! Thank u!

• #4101218
                                                                                                                                                                TaxDude

Just checked my bank and CHA CHING BABY!! HNR BLOCK HAS TRANSFERED MY MONEY AND USAA HAS POSTED!! I hope everyone has luck with theirs! Til next year! :D

• #4101216
                                                                                                                                                                  Nicole

I bank with Wells Fargo and my refund is in my account.

• #4101214
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Even though the bank told me 7am, I’ve received mine at 2am! Now I can go to bed. It’ll be 90% gone tomorrow lol

• #4101213
                                                                                                                                                                      TaxDude

Welder, did u use HnR block ny any chance?

• #4101211
                                                                                                                                                                        Welder1986

Got mine through chase at 2am my time :)

• #4101200
                                                                                                                                                                          TaxDude

I know USAA doesn’t delay deposits cause i get my works pay a day earlier than most employees, so im sure as soon as they know it’s coming in BAM money in the bank. I just hope HnR is as loyal to me as USAA and is making moves to get me my money

• #4101197
                                                                                                                                                                            misty

Haha! Yeah I’m supposed to be up by the time you get off work and I have a sneaky feeling I’ll be up all night checking as well! Lol! C’mon USAA! You’re driving us crazy!

• #4101195
                                                                                                                                                                              TaxDude

NY***

• #4101194
                                                                                                                                                                                TaxDude

Im in MY 130am here.. ill be working til 6am so ill be going crazy checking all morning :P

• #4101192
                                                                                                                                                                                  TaxDude

Im banking with USAA as well lol

• #4101189
                                                                                                                                                                                    misty

Well, it’s 12:30 in the morning here in Texas. USAA hasn’t released the funds yet. Here’s hoping a few hours will make all the difference!

• #4101187
                                                                                                                                                                                      TaxDude

H&R refund status has changed to Federal return status: We’ve begun the process of depositing your Refund Anticipation Check funds into your bank account. This usually takes 3-5 days, but could take longer. So, make sure your money’s been deposited into your account before you try to spend it. The current year tax preparation services provided by H&R Block are now complete.

Has anybody gown this status but received their funds already! ? They cannot seriously expect me to wait 3 to 5 days! ! I hope i see something later this morning in my bank. ..

• #4101173
                                                                                                                                                                                        Meleigha

got mine! on emerald card, with fees taken out, at 10:00 in Nevada.. NO TEXT or EMAIL sent.. check your card balance…

• #4101118
                                                                                                                                                                                          Paige

Chase Bank just deposited my refund into my account. Thank you baby Jesus!

• #4101012
                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@DJ… I just contacted the bank where my refund is being sent through and the fees have already been taken out. The lady said I will have it tomorrow. You can go on SBBT website or whoever is processing your return and it will tell you if they have gotten their fee and if they sent the money to your bank.

• #4101009
                                                                                                                                                                                              Dj

Still waiting on any word for mine…my DDD is 2/4 but HR block says they have no way of checking if the have gotten it yet and my credit Union doesn’t tell you if there are pending deposits so I am just anxiously waiting lol…I just don’t want the irs to change their minds hahaha… I’m sure all will be fine tomorrow

• #4100998
                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Do anybody with 02/04 DDD show sent on WMR?

• #4100970
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Yay Corey! I’m sure if I would’ve contacted them before their nightly update, I would’ve been told they could see it, but lost track of time lol.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Oh well, I’m sure it’s there!

• #4100966
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Corey B.

Filed TT 1/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/20
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Refund Approved 1/30 (good ol weekly cycler)

And earlier today, after 5pm, my bank now says they can see my fundssssss :) 8am, I will free those dollars from their captivity :):) Happy Dancinggg Good luck to alll

• #4100964
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Santimtz

The IRS issues ACH notifications to financial institutions two days prior to the actual deposit date. This notifies the institution that there is a deposit on its way. The notification contains the amount, date of deposit, routing and account numbers along with the name(s) the deposit is for. Typically the transfer of money takes place the day before the deposit date. It is then at the receiving financial institution’s discretion whether they release the funds when they were received or wait until the actual deposit date. Most majors banks sit on the funds until the actual deposit date to earn interest and release them whenever the process their ACH batches typically 2am-4am est. Prepaid cards usually post as soon as they recieve the notification as they have an agreement with tax preparers to receive a percentage of money the prepares make so they don’t make any interest from the funds that sit there for a day. Hope this helps.

• #4100956
                                                                                                                                                                                                        happyhappyhappy
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @happyhappyhappy

I supposed there really is no alarm but it is odd how the funds can appear on Netspend but not in other accounts. I split my return into three accounts this year to see which one would show up faster. I have USBank and card.com for the other amounts that are still pending and I am still waiting for my deposits to show up for the 2/4 date. I did notice that the WMR site states not to contact them until after 2/9 if I have not received the funds. I guess these two banks are just sitting on the funds that were dispursed this past Friday because I definitely got it on my netspend card Friday.

• #4100953
                                                                                                                                                                                                          ForeignGirlsMommy

Filed and Accepted 1/27/2015
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Approved DDD by (2/4) 1/31/2015
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cycle # 20150405
                                                                                                                                                                                                            SBBT sent funds 2/3/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Hopefully funds are available tomorrow or whenever Rush card post refund. Last year everything was on time and at about 2am my money was available on the same day WMR displayed
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Location: Georgia

• #4100951
                                                                                                                                                                                                            WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @willbeas

@mommy When tht money comes their gone ….its a good thing, tht way u dont get 50 different answers to one question

• #4100950
                                                                                                                                                                                                              WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @willbeas

@mommy When tht money comes their gone ….its a good thing, tht way u dont get 50answers to one question

• #4100948
                                                                                                                                                                                                                mommy02071112
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @mommy02071112

wow looks like everyone that posted here got there refund… lol thanks for leavin the rest of us hanging around waiting for our slow banks to get refund….

• #4100762
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@brad same here as long as its here when i wake up i am a happy camper, have fun with yours too. I am purchasing a new car so i am looking forward to tomorrow :)

• #4100759
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Brad

@nikki520 I would have been happy too but as long as it gets here the that’s all that I care about. Have fun when u get it

• #4100758
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      mommy02071112
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mommy02071112

does anyone on this feed use higher one bank?

• #4100757
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

brad well that’s good as long as its here in the am im happy lol, i would have been super happy if i had it today though lol.

• #4100754
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Brad

I have used chase for dd last few years and never got it early I just know when I wake up on dd day that it is there.

• #4100753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

other people who i have read on some of these threads said chase does it in the middle of the night, that sucks well good for you though yay!!!!

• #4100750
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Teri

Last year same progress, but was deposited in Chase wee hours of DDD. Wasn’t early last year.

• #4100747
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I have chase and still nothing :(

• #4100746
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Teri

Filed on Jan. 27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted Jan. 27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Approved Jan. 30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DDD Feb. 4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Fees taken out with TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Deposit was made today at noon at Chase!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    :)

• #4100739
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    JT

I stopped at my local HnR block today and told them i have a DDD for 2/4, and asked when their back would transfer over the funds, they told me same day. I hope so… im ready for my money… my USAA makes my paycheck available a day over so im sure if HNR transfers funds same day i should see it tomorrow morning. Keeping fingers crossed

• #4100726
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      momofcollegekid

In regards to HRB telephone number, I called the customer service line for the HRB bank. You can try 855-267-2830. The man’s info was generic with the 3 to 5 days max. I did not give him any of my info neither just asked how long it would take for HRB to release funds after they received refund from IRS. I tried two other numbers and was on hold for over 25 minutes for each waiting for someone. I also called the local HRB office. I asked if there was a way to know when HRB receives the refund just like TT/SBBT, the lady said just to check online under “My Block” tab when you sign into you account that you used to file. So not a lot of help or peace of mind :(

• #4100715
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

IS THERE A NUMBER WE CAN CALL TO SEE IF HRB HAS GOTTEN THE REFUND YET AND START TAKEN THEIR FEES OUT.

• #4100697
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          momofcollegekid

I have DDD of 2/4/15, efiled with HRB with fees being taken out of refund and direct deposited into my bank. Has anyone seen any activity yet from HRB? I called bank today and they do not see anything pending for today or tomorrow. I also called HRB and they said it could take 3-5 business days at max. Really curious on how long it will really take HRB to deposit into my bank.

• #4100684
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @willbeas

Just got off the phone with SBBT, nice women but she basically told me I have no trace number associated with my DD so it hasnt been semt out yet. She also mentioned batches and if they send the batch at the end of the work day technically its still 2/3/2015 so that is why our disbursement details appear that they have sent already…she said depends on who u bank with it can be later tonight but sbnt close at 6pm pacific she reminded me…her telling me this makes me think we will be batched and sent at the end of their workday!

• #4100681
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              cbrooking77
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @cbrooking77

refund posted to sbbt had a ddd of 2/4 waiting for it to post to wells fargo

• #4100661
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Carolyn

DDD 2/4

Well SBBT got my funds late this morning 2/3 and SBBT has taken the fees and transferred the money to my Amex Bluebird account. Just waiting for it to post to my Amex Bluebird card, probably in the morning.

Almost there….. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

• #4100298
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  nicole

I filed 1/25 around 6pm, got accepted immediatley. transcript shows 20150405, wmr shows ddd of 2/4 on the second bar.. will update if funds appear tomorrow.

• #4100288
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Southern_Belle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @lbigg3

I filed with TaxAct and around midnight Republic Bank had my refund for my filing fees. So it looks like I won’t have my refund until February 4th.

• #4100272
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Corey B.

I suppose wmr wont update before my actual refund is deposited…

• #4100045

@GAIL Who do you bank with? I’m with Chase and waiting on a DDD 2/4 with my TT fees already paid.

• #4100036
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        mommy02071112
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mommy02071112

does anyone that filed thru TAX ACT have there refund yet?

• #4100019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Gail

The IRS releases it right away I’m sure. I called my bank Saturday and asked if they saw a pending deposit. They said yes they see a deposit for the 4th and that it would be available on the 4th sometime after 6 am. My bank always holds right until the day. Now I called my local branch and they said they didn’t see anything so then I called the main 800 customer service number and they are the ones that told me they see a deposit. I didn’t tell them any dates or anything, just simply said do you see a pending deposit, and she answered with a yes for Wen the 4th, so I know it’s my federal refund because I am not expecting any other money on that date.

• #4099936
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Corey B.

@Mj great info, thanks!

• #4099904
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

@Corey B: I sent an email to KeyBank and they said direct deposits are available immediately so if we don’t get it until the 4th, then that’s because the irs didn’t send it until then.

• #4099872
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jika32

I am also on Cycle 20150405

Filed 1/21 and accepted within 30minutes. I could finally see my transcripts on 1/30 and WMR switched to two bars on 1/31 with DDD of 2/4. I just called my bank and they can see the pending deposit :) but funds cant be released until 2/4.

This is the first year it has been this smooth. Hopefully everyone else’s goes the same!!

• #4099862
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Karma2678
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @karma2678

I am starting to really wish we went ahead and had funds DD to Netspend card this year!! After last year I swore I would not use them again though. We did get our refund 2 days sooner due to Netspend, but right when it was deposited they blocked our card and my husband had to answer these ID questions they find on your Lexis Nexis report. Well, Lexis Nexis has a bunch of random/wrong info on your report and if we had not known they had this wrong info we would have answered wrong and they would not have released those funds to us. Then the fees were SO crazy….but if we would have
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    used them we’d have his refund which is due on 02/04.

Ok… My husbands taxes were filed on 1/26 and his cycle date 20150405 and he has the 846 refund approved code and WMR is on 2nd bar.

We are having it deposited into regular bank account at USBANK. Husband called and they don’t see the federal refund as pending yet (this was around noon today). They said something about a $400 deposit coming in tonight that was dated for 1/30???? This doesn’t match federal or state refund.

Does anyone bank with USBANK and know if they can see pending deposits early or if we should expect it on 2/4?

• #4099857
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

ill panic tomorrow if SBBT doesn’t receive it, from the threads i have been reading anyone using SBBT getting deposits tomorrow showed up today so im hoping for 2/4’s itll show tomorrow. Fingers crossed and happy thoughts lol

• #4099855
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      blasian1246

@nikki @cori
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I’ll say don’t panic! I switched it to netspend, and if I didn’t have fees taken out, I’d probably would have received it last friday! The years prior, I always received it on the day posted (which in this case would have been 2/4)! A bank rep last year told me it’s because the IRS specifies it has to be released on that day!

• #4099852
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

im still waiting for SBBT, TT bank, to have the funds hopefully by tomorrow and ill see the refund in my chase account on Wed. Last year TT was nothing like this. its a little frustrating hen you see people with the same cycle dates already receiving their refunds.

• #4099849
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Corey B.

My bank (KeyBank) does not see my deposit yet either. I wont panic until tomorrow afternoon if still no WMR change to third bar and still no pending deposit!

• #4099848
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            blasian1246

Please disregard my previous post! My refund just deposited!

• #4099843
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              blasian1246

@moneybaby @sleepless_in_nj
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I guess we’re all in the same boat! I usually file through TT, but this year I filed with JH due to business income! The fees go through republic bank via American tax processing (I believe that’s how it works). I actually set it up to go to my netspend card thinking I’ll get it earlier (last year, my bank suntrust had it pending until the day the IRS specified)! From the looks of it, iight have been better off having it go to my suntrust or navy fed account! It shows they received it through their automated system, but I have a funny feeling that it will post on the 4th (I believe you received the same message moneybaby)!

• #4099833
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Since I have fee’s taken out my refund is sent to American Tax Processing llc, filed with JH. The bank has received notification of my refund and will have it processed within 72 hours. DDD 2/4….PROGRESS :) Anyone else have theirs going through ATP?

• #4099794
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sleepless_in_NJ

Has anyone who filed through TaxAct, know how long the Republic Bank takes to take there fees? My DDD is 2/4, Accepted 1/20. I log onto there website and I don’t see anything yet. And of course my bank (Rush Card) doesn’t see it either. Anyone in the same boat as me?

• #4099785
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Corey B.

Has anyone seen a “refund sent” update in WMR yet??

• #4099727
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amanda C

@MJ, no I used Turbo Tax and paid fees upfront.

• #4099526
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Meleigha

I used H&R block and get my refund on the emerald card. They are taking the funds to do my taxes from my refund. I have a 20150405 cycle and a 2/4 ddd.. Please post when you get your refund with this situation. Thanks!

• #4099509
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Onslow

I have had a pin for the last 3 years. Filed and accepted 1/26. Approved with DD date of 2/4. In my Paypower account 9am today.

• #4099495
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            happyhappyhappy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @happyhappyhappy

I split mine over three different accounts just to test and see which one was the best and I have to say that my Netspend account had the funds on 1/30 while the other two, (card.com) and my personal bank are still sitting there looking sad waiting on the funds to be deposited. Next year I am Netspend all the way. Looks like I will be waiting until weds for the remainder of my return :)

• #4099459
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Corey B.

@Jonathan @eb2714 Curious…did WMR ever update for you with the refund sent message??

• #4099450
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                impatientlywaiting

Filed – 1/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted – 1/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  APPROVED – 1/29(30)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Deposit PENDING on DEBIT ACCOUNT since 1/30

Still no deposit. Some/most/all Netspend users who got approved on 1/29(or 30) hour their funds in hand on 1/30. I use Rushcard and have been sitting here looking stupid since.

I hate that they got theirs basically immediately after being approved, yet Im out in the cold.

I was a first time filer this year, and doubt I’ll be going through all of this hassle ever again. The excruciatingly numb wait just isn’t worth it. I knew the IRS was bad, but I didn’t think it was THIS horrible.

1/10 would not recommend.

• #4099428
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  eb2714

Filed 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1/24
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Approved 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DD 2/4

Up early still no deposit on my ADP paycard. My deposit showed pending since Friday, was told to check after 9am for wny updates by customer service. Has anyone gotten their money today?

• #4099424
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jonathan

Just thought I would add my situation to the thread :)

Filed 1/20..accepted 20 minutes later

Able to order transcripts 1/29 at noon

WMR updated to On 1/30 for a DDD of 2/4

As of 12:01am EST on 2/2 my refund was in the bank (a local credit union)

Good luck to all!

• #4099404
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

AmandaC: Did you go through H & R Block and have fees taken out last year?

• #4099353
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Corey B.

Thanks Amanda, hey i figure i will lay back and ride these few days out lol

• #4099348
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Amanda C

Oops, sorry my KeyBank message was supposed to be directed to Corey B.

• #4099347
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amanda C

I bank with Key Bank too and received my deposit on the date that was on my transcripts and WMR last year. I had hoped to get it early but didn’t happen. Hope you have better luck tho. :)

• #4099337
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              bp118

I filed my taxes with h & r block and had the fees deducted from my refund. Does anyone know how long it takes them to post the refund to my checking account? Will it be before or after the 2/4 date wmr gave me?

• #4099320
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mommaoftwo1311

I have a DDD of 2/4 and my bank is not showing a pending deposit as of yet. Keeping fingers crossed it goes through tonight!

• #4099307
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sleepless_in_NJ

My DDD is 02/04 as well. Anybody know if Rushcard releases refund early

• #4099290
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Carolyn

SBBT Live Taxpayer Support: 1-877-908-7228

• #4099285
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Corey B.

I really hope IRS and KeyBank dont make me wait until Wednesday morning lol thought WMR would update with refund sent, but no luck, still 2 bars

• #4099211
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        chris

anyone know the number to sbbt?

• #4099205
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Thank you Beast… :) An amend will be no problem.

• #4099202
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Moneybaby – your DD for 2/4 will not be less, you will have to file an amended return after you receive your DD. The IRS doesn’t likely have the forgotten w-2 yet.

• #4099197
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

I got another w-2 “unexpected” with a weeks worth of pay from another job. Which means my refund will be $300 less than it should be. I am expected a DD on the 4th as well. Has anyone else ever experienced this? sigh…..

• #4099196
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

That was also at least 4 years ago, they may have changed things up since then, but they have to make their money.

• #4099193
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@tswan20, basically no, you can use the ATM but they charge you $3.00 on top of what that bank charges you, plus $1.00 every time you swipe. I believe the limit is either $500 or $1000per day. Thats why I got rid of them

• #4099137
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I just spoke to sbbt they said theyll have my deposit tomorrow. So thats good news

• #4099131
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @willbeas

On the phone with SBBT! Nothing pending yet but she stated call tomorrow! Guess im not gonma see anything till Monday or Tuesday…

• #4099111
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Corey B.

@Anji go to irs.gov and u will see a link under ‘tools’ for getting transcript

• #4099107
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          anji

Where do I go to try to order transcripts

• #4099101
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Corey B.

I bet for most of us, WMR is down today. Hope it means its updating for “refund sent” !

• #4098934
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Corey B.

Thanks and good luck to all– hopefully no later than Tuesday morning we will all be posting happy thoughts lol
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Meanwhile, wonder if we get ‘refund sent’ update on WMR tonight or even before our actual deposits are received….many get money before last WMR bar updates..

• #4098924
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                mommy02071112
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @mommy02071112

ok i have an offset but they are not taking my whole refund so hopfully mine will be here monday:)

• #4098918
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  straysoul

(866-297-0517 offset line

• #4098917
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

Topic 203 – Refund Offsets for Unpaid Child Support, Certain Federal and State Debts, and Unemployment Compensation Debts

• #4098915
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      mommy02071112
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mommy02071112

ddd 2/4 as well what is topic 203? i hate this waiting game

• #4098896
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        tswan20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @tswan20

@mrkhiggi you can go to any bank and get a cash advance and take all the money off

• #4098882
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Paige

Good info, mrkhiggi. There’s always a catch. Always.

• #4098846
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I did the netspend thing before, they hit you up with a charge every time you swipe your card and limit how much you can spend per day, not worth it. I’ll stay with a normal bank, even if I have to wait a few extra days.

• #4098839
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Paige

I will most definitely go the NetSpend route next year. They know how to make people very happy! ;)

• #4098836
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Meek

I would’ve had mine overnight on Monday but today have topic 203…no refund for me :(

• #4098831
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Once you receive your DDD how long till SBBT receives it?

• #4098822
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    KD

I’m hoping for Monday too

• #4098782
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Syraz
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @syraz

Filed and accepted 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        got transcripts yesterday morning with 20150405 cycle code

it was deposited in my netspend card 1/30 in the afternoon..

my card hasnt even shown up yet

• #4098761
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I normally get mine a day before but we shall see. Mine will be exactly one week if it posts the night of the third. BUT, my bank posts at midnight on a different time zone. So deposits usually post at 9 PM.

I am not sure about Monday. When my daughter got survivor benefits from her Dad checks never ever hit on Sunday or Monday. I was told ACH only posts deposits on days the Federal reserve is open. Some deposits get in the system and post Saturday when the bank “see’s” them. Most employers post Friday or Saturday if payday is Monday for the same reason. I could be wrong but I do not think so. Tuesday is highly probable but not Monday.

• #4098756
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dawn

Watching this I have a DDD for 2/4 I use WELLS FARGO. Waiting and hoping it comes early.

• #4098753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Paige

Keeping my eye on this thread. I have the same cycle date. I usually get my state refund (GA) a day earlier than Feds. Last year I got my state on Tuesday morning and Fed on Wednesday morning. Will post here the very second the first deposit. I use a Chase Prepaid Card and I usually get things earlier than others who use a regular checking account for DD.

• #4098734
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              babyblue0707

@ Corey B. I have the same DDD and I believe that we will see deposits on Monday. I have always received my refunds a couple days earlier than the DDD. Fingers crossed!!

Viewing 180 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.