2/27 WATCH PARTY

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season 2/27 WATCH PARTY

• This topic has 37 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Kara.
  • Topic Starter
    Kassandra
      @kassy13666

So I wanted to make this thread and i know there are a few out there but I want this one to be one we can have fun in!! I know how intense and stressful this tax season has been sooooo

LETS HAVE FUN WHILE WE WATCH OUR BANK ACCOUNTS!!!

ALL I ASK IS THAT WE KEEP THINGS POSITIVE AND UPDATE IF WE SEE ANY CHANGES TO OUR SBTPG OR BANK ACCOUNTS/CARDS

Viewing 36 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kara

Hi ray,

I agree with that, and I know people were showing proof on other groups and I would never outright call people liars…..it’s just some things I read on here, I honestly didn’t believe. It could be the pessimism in me. Either way, I’m happy as well for the ddd. For everyone. I think all the stress nearly gave me a heart attack.

ray c

Kara, you cant deny though that many received their refunds earlier than the norm, cycle codes be damned… I think we can agree on this, if a person had the dredded 20190505 cycle code, you had to wait MAYBE the longest…coupled with being a pather. That said, Im glad to get my refund and turn the page. Back to work Monday for me.

ray c

kara…maybe so..but you must ask, why? Shut down wasn’t suppose to affect our refunds etc… I read what the IRS said, and believed it..but honestly, they come out with a generic type statement like that each tax season and usually we get our funds right on schedule. Guess we were hoping for business as usual.

Kara

@ ray

No. The problem was people refused to believe what the irs website said was going to happen over the last past weeks. I actually thought the season was predictable. Everyone was updated mid month, the wmr updated the 23rd with ddd’s for most on the 27th. The irs said no information would be given to pathers until the 23rd. They did exactly what they said they were going to do, people just didn’t want to believe it.

ray c

been a nutty unpredictable tax season…one to forget. Usually the cycle codes coupled with when you filed and were accepted offers a set timetable more or less as to when we will get our refunds..but NOT this year.I seen folks get theirs 1 week ago! They filed after I did.

ray c

if you guys are like me and my family, over half the refund is already accounted for on past due bills and needs…ie things for the house ,car maintenance, and the kids. Truthfully…we can breath a sigh of relief for about 2 months, then drip by drip, we fall right back into that same old cycle called life lol…buy heck..you can manage the money and slice the pie 10 ways to Sunday,but if their isn’t enough pie to go round in the first place, its a failed task. We just make do as best we can. At least we will feel like kings for 2 months knowing we have our needs met and house taxes paid up etc…God Bless

DeepAlms
                      @deepalms

@sp00fy yeah, it’s been a weird tax season. I’ve never heard stories of so many uninformed people from the IRS. I tested the knowledge of how much they really knew and the first call, she was very knowledged on what she can see vs and I can’t while the second individual said she can’t see anything, even my transcript. So it’s hard to tell who is telling the truth even from our government.

Amy
                        @m23bz

DDD of 2/27!! They longer it takes to get my money the bigger my list becomes in my Walmart cart online!! Come on Wednesday!

Sp00fy
                          @sp00fy

@deepalms Even before me!

DeepAlms
                            @deepalms

@sp00fy 0505 with a DDD of 2/27.

Sp00fy
                              @sp00fy

@deepalms yeah, maybe. I’ll let you know what happens. What is your cycle code?

DeepAlms
                                @deepalms

@sp00fy I thought the IRS ford deposits on Wednesday

Sp00fy
                                  @sp00fy
                                  DeepAlms
                                    @deepalms

@sp00fy when was your DDD?

Sp00fy
                                      @sp00fy

I’m an 0605er what’s up y’all?! Not to get your hopes up but my guess is it will be in my chase account by the time I wake up tomorrow. Who’s got the faith yoooo

Smkillion
                                        @smkillion1

Does anyone know if i filed with tt and have fees taken out if both my federal and state refund will have to go sbtpg first.

Kassandra
                                          @kassy13666

@Livinitupndixie

I’m assuming this is when they do them.

Peak Tax Season: January 29 thru March 4

Mon-Fri: 6am – 6pm

Sat: 7am – 4pm

Sun: 8am – Noon

Livinitupndixie

When does SBTPG update? Is it like WMR and will not update till your DD is in your account? Last year I got my DD on the 15th and WMR still hadn’t updated a week later. I claim 1 dependent and EITC. DDD 27th. Approved the 2/21.

Kassandra
                                              @kassy13666

What is everyone doing to keep their minds busy?

Kassandra
                                                @kassy13666

@redacted
                                                Maybe it wouldnt have if you were here!!!!! lmao.

@brent wmr will do another update tonight/early morning according to irs website. But they dont exactly play by their own rules this year.

Mama

Filed 1/16
                                                  Accepted 1/17 (both credits)
                                                  Lost PATH message 2/15 and it had “still” message
                                                  2/23 update with ddd of 2/27
                                                  I feel like it doesn’t matter when you filed I have friends who filed after and got theirs 2/22

Good luck every everyone

Tampa Bay Nay-Nay

5 a.m. Florida
                                                    no SBTPG yet

Brent

Will wmr update throughout weekend? Also. My status jus changed to “still being” on Friday. So will I have to wait until next Friday to see a change? Still have 152 no other codes and my amount is still correct on the left. Nothing in the mail I was accepted on the 3rd of February.in MI and state still says pending review. My sister was accepted on the 9th and has received federal already but state is pending review. My gf accepted the 3rd same as me and received state on the 12th but just updated to 27 ddd as of yesterday

Redacted
                                                        @removed

Well this thread fizzled out and died like my sex life! Lol

Smkillion
                                                          @smkillion1

Lol @ kassey13666
                                                          I definitely agree with you there

Kassandra
                                                            @kassy13666

@smkillion1
                                                            This place and its members truly kept me from murdering people because of nervousness lmao. I’m sticking around to keep talking to my friends on here until i see that $$$$!!!!

Smkillion
                                                              @smkillion1

I really need to get some sleep but i know once everyones money drop s everyone leaves till next year so im gonna stay lil longer.You guys kept me sane after i found out i had to id verify.So ty ty ty 🌹🌹❤❤🌹🌹

Mommajess

Toni
                                                                Turbo tax is incorrect, just an estimate they make. Listen to the 2/27 date

Toni

Forgive me if someone already asked this question already..I have a WMC I wanted to know if turbotax gave me a ddd of 02/24/19 but I have a 02/27/19 on the IRS will I get my deposit today or the 27th?

Kassandra
                                                                    @kassy13666

@ATLien
                                                                    It’s entirely possible but i would say they will probably not release them until Tuesday. Thats just my $0.2 though lol.

ATLien

Does anybody know if PNC Bank will release funds before the 27th?

Kassandra
                                                                        @kassy13666

I’m not sure how to sign up for SBTPG emails. I had trouble learing how to sign up for deposit texts from my bank because their app sucks balls. I love my bank though. They are always great but i wish they would deposit sooner lol it would make my life soooooo much easier.

• #4298246
                                                                        brideofchaotica2
                                                                          @brideofchaotica2

Sweet! I have some funds going to my school’s prepaid debit card (Bank Mobile Vibe) and the rest going into an Elevations Credit Union account. Even though my card is prepaid, last couple years funds still showed up on the DDD, not early.

• #4298242
                                                                          Larrys cuckold

Im not expecting it until the 27th. The only way you will get it early is if you have a prepaid card that fronts the funds once they receive notification of a scheduled deposit. Usually the IRS will send notice 2 days prior informing the institution and rather than making your wait Netspend will give you their money until your deposit its just a benefit they offer their customers Rush card also does this. Walmartmoneycard will also do this if you are a long time customer. It took two years of consistent bi-weekly paycheck deposits before WMMC began fronting my funds 2 days early. So it varies.

• #4298228
                                                                            Jasmine
                                                                              @jasmine

@mike have you ever got a weekend deposit I heard chime don’t deposit on the weekends hope we get it Tuesday

• #4298219
                                                                              Toby
                                                                                @eaglehead

Im down

• #4298209
                                                                                Mike

Sounds good to me! Got a DDD of 2/27 so I’m patiently waiting for SBTPG or chime to alert me. Does anyone know how to receive email alerts from SBTPG?

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.