2/23 Acceptance Filers Only Updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/23 Acceptance Filers Only Updates

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Prep.
  • Topic Starter
    Teetee

Filed 2/22 with Tt
      Accepted 2/23 by Tt and Irs WMR
      Path Msg 2/24 And haven’t moved since
      Filed with both credits Eic and Actc
      Cycle 05 weekly
      I’m keeping my fingers crossed for some movement Sat 2/10 because, I see some people got deposited today with both credits.
      But FYI last year I received my refund on 2/23 but, WMR never moved until after I got my refund . I just checked Sbgt. and it said rcvd. around 4pm

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Prep

@lance Some of my clients received theirs with EIC only.

cgdesilva
            @cgdesilva

@lance This is true because I filed with EIC and ACTC and the boyfriend filed with EIC only and both of us are sitting on the Path message. I’m am going to assume that the people getting deposits are not actually aware of what credit they have, I could be wrong but I believe they are getting their deposits as my brother n law got his Tuesday night. He filed on the 29th, of course he was basic with no EIC or ACTC.

Selena

If you have Path you will see an update on WMR feb15th or after.

Teetee

@lance your so right. Let’s just stay hopeful and I’ll keeps updates if any at this site vice/versa that are accurate 😉

lance

Filed 1/20 TT
                  Accepted 1/22
                  Claiming EIC & ACTC
                  Got PATH on 1/27 and been there since, im also a weekly

lance

Despite what people say, noone has gotten a deposit today claiming eic or actc. They are mistaken and misleading people.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.