2/22 ddd updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/22 ddd updates

• This topic has 175 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by michelle.
  • Topic Starter
    negasonic teenage warhead

Lets keep each other updated for 2/22 deposits

Viewing 174 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        michelle

My walmart money card was blocked 2 days prior to direct deposit, so I will be getting a check. Called the IRS she said it could take up to 3wks for them to receive the money back in there system, then another 2 wks for them to mail the check. I just want to know if it really takes that long?

Pissed but Helpful

Try calling MetaBank I did my taxes on TurboTax and on there it only allows 14digits as the account number so call MetaBank and see if a deposit came through with ur account number minus the 2 last digits most likely everyone who had a ddd of 2/22/18 that still has no refund that is why and we’re getting mailed checks.

Brono

IRS website says my son’s tax was deposited on 2/22/18
              My niece is over the credit union where he banks and she said it has never been deposited

michelle

@Kayla

I was using Green Dot as well, someone used my info and stole money off my card. so they blocked my account 2 days before I was supposed to get direct deposit. I still have not received anything from the IRS saying it was rejected and mailed. WMR states it was sent to bank, but I know it wasn’t because the account was blocked.

Kayla

Mine says sent to bank on 2/22. Using Green Dot Bank. They advise that they post funds as soon as they are sent. Today was final day and still nothing. Now to figure out how to get a live person at the IRS and deal with being on hold forever 😡

Cody

What the hell is going on? I still did not get a deposit. Says sent 2/22. Anyone else? Or am I now the last one.

TayQuan

Yes I’m still waiting as well

Paid filing fees with CC

Used Turbotax, paid with CC instead of taking fees out of refund. Hate waiting for SBGT.
                        It is 2/26 Night and still nothing at my bank. WMR said refund sent 2/22, called bank they say nothing is pending and nothing has been sent. Soo frustrated. Anyone still havent received theirs as of yet?

Done with H&R

Had a ddd of 2/22. It came and went. Yesterday i called H&R and he told me…
                          Yes we received your money on the 22nd. Weve taken OUR MONEY OUT. The notes here in the system says its scheduled to be sent to your bank on the 25th.
                          Here it is the 25th. NOTHING! They sure were quick to take their money. But seem to have a broken fingers when giving me mine. I will never use H&R Block again. I would recommend to everyone else to stay away as well. Especially after the rediculous fee they charged for it.
                          Anyone else having a problem getting money from them?

Autumn

Still nothing here either, 5min away from being the 25th. H&r says my money is still processing, WMR says I had an offset and now it’s a $0 balance left…but I have no debts. Only WMR shows an offset, nothing else does. Guessing it’s a glitch, not the first offset glitch of this tax season. Went from getting a ddd of 2/22, to it saying it’s been sent to my bank, to the bank saying it was never sent, to the site saying I have an offset, then the TOP saying I don’t, to no money expected back, then h&r saying they don’t see any of that. What the hell is this tax season?

Waiting on the Money

DD was 02/22/18 and still NOTHING. Started a joint account with WF a little over a month ago.. I am a little annoyed because with Chase I would have had it the same day.

TayQuan

Same here im waiting until the 27th to freak out

Keo

Hey just an update on DDD 02/22 if you efiled the IRS sent your check to the company you efiled with. They are the ones who will DD your refund within 3-5 business days after your expected DDD. How do I know because I efiled with HR block and they sent me a email saying they have my money and will DD in my account expect it in 3-5 business days and I also called them. Hope this helps

Dallasdude24

Guys some of us are being with treasury offsets without warning, check with te SBTG website and call the number.

Melissa R

We will just have to wait until the 27th.. hopefully and praying it hits before

Tiredofwaiting

Called IRS they said they sent it and to call the bank, called the bank and the bank says they have nothing. WTF is going on!?!?

Punter

They log jammed too many refunds into one day and don’t know how to fix the problem for those of that didn’t get ours. We’ll keep getting pushed behind those that are expecting refunds, while we should’ve already had ours.

Pissedoff

Oh…and I JUST checked WMR and it says sent . Yet river city and no one else has it

Pissedoff

Taxslayer….No idea.
                                              River city bank…..doesn’t have the funds for my return yet.
                                              Irs…..has already started dispersing 2/26 ddd…

Seriously…WTF?!?!?

Punter

Just got off the phone with IRS. Basically a lot of somehow got screwed. People with 2/26 DDD’s already have pending deposits, while several of us 2/22ers have nothing. The IRS is taking full advantage of the “you have to wait 5 days” line since they don’t have an answer for us.

Ciara

123 reward card… dd 22nd still nothing. Told me by 7 tonight. Said they have a delay
                                                  Ohio

Blah

DDD of 2/22
                                                    3:07pm 2/23 still nothing…….
                                                    Stupid walmart money card

Received

Expected 2/22
                                                      Received 2/22 5am CST

cherie

i just called emerald card and they said they didnt have it and that the irs never sent it yet the irs says they sent it yesterday

kev

I’m still waiting, all three bars filled in, with a DDD of 2/22.

Looks like some are still dropping this morning so I’m hopeful I’ll have it today.

Christine

So I’m freaking out i is sally use American serve prepaid card but I couldn’t find it when I did my taxes so I used my bf’s paycheck card he gets his pay on each week I even called to make sure the company allowed refunds to go on it my ddd was 02/22/2018 and it’s still not there and usually with my prepaid card it’s always right on there the card we used was a elite paychekplus! Debit prepaid car in back say issued by bancorp bank again I even put the right address and name when asked when I filed my taxes I never have had this happen help

B-rad

Metaba k c finally loaded my card see yall next year

lightshow

just check my account and refund was there dd 2/22 bank with chase good luck every one

Niessy

I have a ddd of 2/22 nothing yet. I’m getting nervous. I bank with woodforest. Anyone else having this delay?

Shawna

I filed with TT on 1/26, accepted 1/26, DDD of 2/22 on WMR and it was deposited into my checking account first thing this morning. I bank at a local credit union and it never was listed on my account as a pending transaction yesterday but was in my account first thing this morning.

Lara

Anyone have BBT prepaid card? DDD is today but nothing yet. In NC

kev

Still waiting for my deposit today. I have a local credit union and they said that they don’t have any notice of incoming IRS refund.

Hopefully today.

• #4229502
                                                                        Alicia Trujillo

I have a DDD of 2/22 and still nothing my bank says I should have already received my check and to call the 1800 number to see why it’s delayed.. I’m hoping I get it today. My mom filed the day before me and received hers early this morning. So I’m playing the waiting game still. Also my mom has the same bank as me with the same date.. from NM

• #4229452
                                                                          CHristopher

hey my ddd for 02/22/18 to Emerald Card has not been sent yet was wondering if anyone knows about what time i should get my funds on my emerald Card in Aurora CO

• #4229414
                                                                            Leah

Had direct deposit date 2-22-18. Checked where’s my refund this morning showed approved but not sent. Was having a MAJOR panic attack lol. Found this website and called emerald card and the money is there!!! Yay! No text update or anything like last year, was totally freaking out haha!!! (: Call your banks! Wishing you all good luck too!!! (:

• #4229385
                                                                              Jennifer

Still waiting on my tax refund to be added to my emerald card… my DDD is 2/22. So just sitting around waiting for it to hit…….

• #4229365
                                                                                mainemom

Got mine, but so didn’t the SSA. Had a tax offset 203 code. I called TOP a few weeks ago and they said I had one debt. It was from the SSA for disability payments that were overpayed when I was married. I was the payee, but let my ex do the income reporting. He never did it. Called again once WMR updated and they said no debts owed. No mention of an offset. No letter from the SSA. They took a little less than $8,000. (I was expecting it) Glad because the debt was from when I was married. Wish they would tell more information on the TOP number though. I got $337 dollars though. lol

• #4229291
                                                                                  Matthew Lewellen

PA here, Wells Fargo, checked WMR at 7am, still says approved, not “Sent”, but, I got my $$ in the bank, it’s there, and available, and somewhat spent already, and my roomate filed a week after me, his still says “accepted” not Approved or sent, and his money hit wells fargo as well this morning. So if you are waiting with your 2/22 DDD, be patient, seems to be hitting at all different times

• #4229277
                                                                                    cherie

@wetToiletseat like just now?

• #4229272
                                                                                      wetToiletseat

WE HIT, BABY

• #4229265
                                                                                        Shanele

Got mine last evening at 11:00pm EST – I use a local credit union in Chattanooga, TN.

• #4229248
                                                                                          spaceshipsandstars

Well y’all I got a deposit this morning from Navy Federal at 6 am. But after what happened yesterday I will make sure to use a prepaid debit card next year lol. Anyway happy tax season and happy spending😁😎

• #4229213
                                                                                            Vonjay89

Checked card again at 7 am. Money was on card. WMR still not updated. No email or text alert for deposit. Turbo tax card no fees eitc and actc

• #4229179
                                                                                              Cmax

Just checked Wal-Mart money card. Deposit 2/22. Sometime after 6 a.m. Texas. Good luck to all. See you next year.

• #4229173
                                                                                                Dallasdude24

It’s 7:12am here in dallas tx and nothing has Hir my wellsfargo bank :( ddd was 2/22, eitc and adtc and nothing :( anyone else having a delay

• #4229084
                                                                                                  Pisapie

TT green dot. Got it! 7:20 AM. with eitc.

• #4229051
                                                                                                    Wick3d

7am eastern, greendot GOT iT

• #4229034
                                                                                                      KrystalisWaiting

Refund just hit tt card at 6:55am. EIC and ACTC. No email or update on TT or WMR. Good luck guys.

• #4229016
                                                                                                        Relieved

Deposit came through as expected. Best of luck to everyone still waiting. happy refunding!!!!

• #4229005
                                                                                                          Melissa

I woke up to my deposit
                                                                                                            Wells Fargo Bank
                                                                                                            Yeah!!! My wait is over

• #4229003
                                                                                                            Jess

Turbo Tax card sucks still nothing.

• #4229001
                                                                                                              Need my money
                                                                                                                @bonna

I have ddd today 2/22/18 @6:35a.m still nothing.😥😪😩 I am getting aggy

• #4228988
                                                                                                                Upset here No update

And God bless everyone else is still in the wake I hope you get your money 222 it’s coming today see everyone next year

• #4228984
                                                                                                                  Pisapie

Anyone with the turbo card and eitc got theirs yet? My date was 2/22 still waiting.

• #4228982
                                                                                                                    Upset here No update

My refund just hit Emerald card due date to 22 it looks like they’re taking care of us and batches this year so if you’re still waiting if your due date is 222 and you have been approved your refund is coming! Where is my refund did not update to the IRS website either

• #4228980
                                                                                                                      Ash

Just received mine, local bank, DD 2/22, No Fees. Good luck to everyone else!

• #4228968
                                                                                                                        Cherylynn

Just got a text got a deposit. Just now came in . those still waiting like I was good luck hopefully soon.

• #4228917
                                                                                                                          Katt88

Literally just posted to my 5/3 account….the waiting game was REAL this year.Good luck everyone!!

• #4228914
                                                                                                                            Troy

us bank and nothing yet….havent called to check pending but will do if not here in the next 4hours cause Ive had pay checks post at 6 AM my time (9 AM EST)

• #4228901
                                                                                                                              Prosperf

PRAISE JESUS…I GOT MY DEPOSIT!!!! DDD 2/22, fees taken from SBBT

• #4228886
                                                                                                                                Waiting Game
                                                                                                                                  @waitinggame2018

Filed 01/31..Accepted same day…Approved 02/17 DDD 02/22…TT card…Still nothing @ 5:00 est…Nothing I’d rather be doing than waiting on money…smh…Always the WAITING GAME! Best of luck to any and all in the same boat!

• #4228864
                                                                                                                                  Wick3d

OMG this is Fracking insane!!!! Lol still waiting

• #4228811
                                                                                                                                    Sweetpea80

Checked my account and it’s in there good luck everybody

• #4228801
                                                                                                                                      HazeleyedBeauty
                                                                                                                                        @hazeleyedbeauty

Delaware here, and I bank at WSFS bank. Mine has finally hit my account between 3:20am-3:40am. My bank starts posting deposits at 3AM. Goodluck to all my 2/22s. By the way, WMR is still saying not sent. :)

• #4228769
                                                                                                                                        WillBeas
                                                                                                                                          @willbeas

Woke up 1:13 a.m checked my account Chase, DD here

• #4228762
                                                                                                                                          Wick3d

Just got this email from TT
                                                                                                                                            Copy and pasted below

Your refund is on its way
                                                                                                                                            It should be automatically deposited in your account by the next business day.

• #4228737
                                                                                                                                            will in tampa

Got my $$ in suntrust Bank acct as of 2:30am from SBTPG. Ddd of 2/22 like everyone else

Goodluck to all. Cu next year!

• #4228727
                                                                                                                                              Vonjay89

Turbotax card nothing not even pending
                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/23
                                                                                                                                                DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                WMR hasn’t even moved to sent yet

• #4228722
                                                                                                                                                Desi

It’s 1:40 am here in Texas and BofA just deposited my refund! Yay! Good luck everyone!

• #4228720
                                                                                                                                                  Adrian

In my Chase account

• #4228706
                                                                                                                                                    Taylor

Direct deposit in my account for 22nd. Its 2:30am still nothing

• #4228701
                                                                                                                                                      Courtney

My DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                        I bank with bb&t and still nothing.

• #4228696
                                                                                                                                                        Courtney

DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                          BBT BANK….NOTHING YET

• #4228690
                                                                                                                                                          mama

Just got mine! DDD2/22
                                                                                                                                                            Turbotax NO FEES
                                                                                                                                                            Suntrust bank

• #4228672
                                                                                                                                                            Desi

…with Bank of America and still, nothing 😬😬

• #4228633
                                                                                                                                                              KrystalisWaiting

I have the same timeline as justinm, but still nothing on my tt card :/ not even pending

• #4228625
                                                                                                                                                                justinm

Turbo Tax/SBTPG
                                                                                                                                                                  Fee’s taken out of refund
                                                                                                                                                                  Deposited to TT Green Dot Card
                                                                                                                                                                  Filed 2/3
                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                  DDD of 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                  Received by SBTPG 2/21 @ 7:00am EST
                                                                                                                                                                  FINALLY Deposited to my Turbo Tax Green Dot Card 2/21 @ 7:00pm EST.

Hope this helps. Thanx for everyone’s input this tax season. The wait is the worst. Happy spending to everyone that has received it this week.

• #4228597
                                                                                                                                                                  Denise

My refund posted at 1:15am to Bank of America! See you guys next year!

• #4228577
                                                                                                                                                                    Alex

Mine just posted on hr block emerald card 955PST fees taken out and i had a 203 message hope everyone gets theres im off to bed with piece of mind

• #4228568
                                                                                                                                                                      Jnjones1984

Well its 1:07….and turbo tax card is still not looking very good right now since they still haven’t posted the the first dollat

• #4228486
                                                                                                                                                                        KrystalisWaiting

After reading reviews of the green dot card I’m tereified were going to be victims of a scam. The login for the Turbo already had me scared as there’s no real encryption for the password. But I’ve seen people’s cards locking up before they even get to use them and their funds being unaccessible for “up to 2 weeks” with their issues being unresolved and GD keeping the funds so I’m worried about making large purchases, like the new car i so need.I’m having a panic attack here D:

• #4228482
                                                                                                                                                                          wetToiletseat

the turbo card flopped this year lol

• #4228468
                                                                                                                                                                            Iesha Videau

Am I the only one who’s starting to believe that Thisbe turbo tax card is BS?!!!
                                                                                                                                                                              Or is the IRS lying? This isn’t frustrating 😡 😡 😡

• #4228446
                                                                                                                                                                              BulmaBriefs

Emerald card has deposited the mullah!

• #4228444
                                                                                                                                                                                Amdavis

US bank,
                                                                                                                                                                                  DDD 2/22/18

Still nothing

• #4228442
                                                                                                                                                                                  wetToiletseat

NOTHING YET ON TURBO TAX CARD :(

• #4228440
                                                                                                                                                                                    MW

Edit: 11p CT

• #4228433
                                                                                                                                                                                      MW

“And we are cleared for takeoff!”
                                                                                                                                                                                        Deposit just hit at 11am. RBFCU. Hope you guys that are still waiting, see some movement soon. Until next year 👋🏾

• #4228426
                                                                                                                                                                                        Jess

Turbo tax card 12:01 am and … Nada.

• #4228398
                                                                                                                                                                                          Wick3d

I got green dot, it’s 1130 eastern still nothing

• #4228399
                                                                                                                                                                                            Wick3d

I got green dot, it’s 1130 eastern still nothing

• #4228392
                                                                                                                                                                                              Stephanie

Refund is in my account went to my bank CBTFL at about 8:00 pm tonight. See y’all next year.

Stephanie

• #4228383
                                                                                                                                                                                                flwthsn

Refund just posted to my Schwab Investor Checking. Aligns with their standard 4 day ACH hold since 2/17 update.

• #4228339
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jennifer

I’m banking with BofA and still nothing on my end, hoping it’ll go through after midnight or sometime over the course of my sleep cycle!

• #4228245
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Need my money
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @bonna

Have ddd of 2/22/18. Still waiting on my dd sbtpg took fees and all let’s go!! I have netspend and no money to spend😒😒9:38pm

• #4228068
                                                                                                                                                                                                      wetToiletseat

UMMM 2017 – I’m waiting in the wind just like you

• #4228231
                                                                                                                                                                                                        phinupi

had dd for the 22nd bank deposited it at 4pm ✊✊✊✊ has fees taken out by republic

• #4228221
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sara

Here is what happened with me:

Filed han 27th. accepted jan 29th. Got advance on the 30th of jan.

Had PATH mssg until feb. 17th, got ddd of 2/22.

Called republic bank today to ask when funds will be posted. They said they have already taken out what they need to repay advance and liberty tax already has their fees. Republic bank said they will start sending all 2/22 deposits starting at midnight. So they said i will see a deposit in the morning.

I called my bank today, they said they dont place holds on direct deposits coming from other banks or ach.

So, i hope this helps break down what may be your experience as well for those of you who are wondering.

Best of luck!

• #4228189
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Heather

I have a direct deposit date of 2/22/18. I have wsfs bank, and have not received anything yet. Does anyone else have wsfs bank and have received their refund, with 2/22/18 deposit date?

• #4228165
                                                                                                                                                                                                              wetToiletseat

still waiting on my turbo tax card deposit

• #4227784
                                                                                                                                                                                                                UMMM!!! 2017

is anyone using the Turbo tax refund card? if so did someone receive their deposit…

• #4228006
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Desi

@Que, it depends what bank info you put down when you filled out the part where the money should be sent. I used TaxAct and I’m expecting the refund to be deposited into my Bank of America account tomorrow.

• #4227841
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Que

If you don’t have fees to be taken out will my refund go through republic or straight to my Bank of America acct I use tax act Absolute zero my ddd 22nd

• #4227802
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      spaceshipsandstars

Yall Navy federal has pissede off to positivity lol. I’ve been calling since 2:00 today to have funds released only to have them tell me that it’s a high call volume so they will call me tomorrow….I’m like what the entire hell👿. But I guess I’ll just have to wait until it posts at 6 am. They have gotten so tacky over the last few years. Lesson learned to get a netspend account next year or at least PayPal. Hopefully it wpnt hold up my taxes for next year.

• #4227725
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        justinm

Finally got to talk to a person at SBTPG. They told me that they received my refund and sent it to green dot. Could take 1-2 business days not counting today to process. +18007177228 is the number to SBTPG. About to call green dot now.

• #4227699
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Patientlywaitingincali

Netspend card just hit 1pm…. Good luck to all

• #4227687
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            wetToiletseat

they wont let go of my little chips, i just want to go trick off at bestbuy

• #4227675
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Patientlywaitingincali

Just t received my money netspend card 1pm. Hope everybody gets they bread

• #4227673
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                An

My son bank with woodforest and he checked his account right now and his money is available . He had fees taken out from Tt also.

I bank with chase no deposit yet

• #4227559
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sandy

Hi all,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sbptg updated and fees taken out. Says amount paid, but does not say sent to bank or show account#. Will it be direct deposited? Just concerned since others have mentioned bank and account # on their page.

Thanks

• #4227458
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jessica J

Hey guys! Those of u that filed HR Block and had your refund going to your Emerald Card with WMR saying ur DDD is 2/22 you can call the number on the back of your Emerald Card and it will have an updated message letting you know that the IRS has informed them we will be receiving our funds 2/22. It’s a positive move in the right direction 🤗🤗

• #4227444
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Steven

“Where’s my refund” still says my refund is going to be sent to my account by the 22nd. Shouldn’t it have changed to “Refund sent” by now?

• #4227257
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cmax

Refund sent to Republic bank at 4a.m today for 2/22.

Notified by Republic that refund had been sent to my bank today.

Refund is not on Wal-Mart money card as of yet. Will post again once it shows up.

• #4226844
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          wetToiletseat

ugh, still nothing :/

• #4226720
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nancy

As of this morning it shows sbptg has rec’d my money and taken out the fees!!!! Hopefully I see something in my acct this afternoon!!!!

• #4226618
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Waiting

Refund Advantage has mine this morning for a DDD 2/22.

Your Federal Refund Status:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Your federal refund was received and $xxx.xx was issued to your bank account on 2/21/2018. Please allow 24 hours for this amount to show up at your bank.

Good Luck Everyone!

• #4226589
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Divamom

Nothing yet Jax, fla wmr says ddd 2/22 but nothing shows sent or Santa Barbara

• #4226469
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  pollyanna

filed 1/20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    accepted on 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    has been pending since 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    today it hit my acct 2/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    last year i also received it on the 21st so hopefully i can finally have a pattern of when i will get it.

• #4226421
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Brent

Had ddd set for 2/22 but called navy federal an hour ago to see about sending my deposit through. Was told to call in an hour so i just did a few minutes ago and was able to get my entire refund in my account. Had eitc. Its 4:32am in phoenix az.

• #4226337
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Excited

Sbgpt GOT MY MONEY!

• #4226327
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        momof4inco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @momof4inco

My deposit is in my USAA account, sometime in the last hour. We always get our money a day ahead of our deposit date.

• #4226292
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          will in tampa

DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            TT, fees taken out

WMR not updated to “refund sent”

Sbptg site not received money

Not in bank yet

• #4226285
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            james

close your legs then lol

• #4226277
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ash

Mine is on my turbo tax card

• #4226219
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Wick3d

Ment sbtpg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  and not in bank yet

• #4226217
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Wick3d

DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    TT, ffees taken out

Sbptg site received money

Not in ban yet

• #4226215
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Wick3d

Yes

stpbg sight got my money

• #4226196
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ash

I have a turbo tax card haven’t got mine

• #4226194
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ashley

Same here. Waiting for that 3am mark when my bank releases deposits. Been like this since monday!

• #4226191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Heather

My husband also has a DDD for 2/22/18. We have not received anything yet. Hoping we atleast get it by that date. Goodluck to all my 2/22s

• #4226181
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kirkobanz89

I only ride about one person so far getting their DD and it was on this Turbo card w/e that is. I’m guessing for us prepaid cards our institution gonna be dropping refunds out the azz today

• #4226179
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Desi

@TOPHER LONG, did you receive yours yet?? I’m in San Antonio too!

• #4226121
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tom

Has anyone gotten it early through Ally Bank?

• #4226115
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  wetToiletseat

anyone else have a turbo tax card?

• #4226107
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Scott

I have never gat a DD early with a traditional bank and I had at one time a Chase, Tcf, Pnc, Bank of America And Harris in my life. Only with a prepaid debit card.

• #4226092
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      TOPHER LONG

11:27 HERE IN SAN ANTONIO usually i see deposits hit my chase account around 12:45 A.M. every month when i get paid, yeah im that broke that i always know when my deposit hits the account, but i am hoping i get mine a day early like some have, i have a ddd of 2/22

• #4226088
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Scott

I only got my refund early once and it was with taxact on a pay power card in 2014. In 2015 they switched to Amex Serve card and Its never been early but always on time with the DDD given on WMR so I cant complain. I have always used Tax Act and paid my fees out of my return.

• #4226075
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nichole Figueroa

I have a DD from the IRS fr 2/22 I hope it comes in tomorrow. I am using the H&R block emerald card

• #4226071
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            wetToiletseat

tax season this year stinks !! lol

• #4226049
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Wick3d

Ya I usually get deposits at 3am on east coast

• #4226047
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kirkobanz89

@wick3d Central which I feel like everything comes last here

• #4226045
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Wick3d

Nm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    wrong forum

• #4226043
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    wetToiletseat

turbo tax card user here, DDD of the 22nd. think itll show up in 18 minutes?

• #4226037
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Wick3d

Kirk,

What timezone u in?

• #4226035
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kirkobanz89

Two ppl just posted that they just NOW got a deposit w/Netspend so I guess this money 💴 train 🚂 is rolling again

• #4225975
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          TOPHER LONG

I am watching my account, i have a ddd of 2/22 and i am hoping it is a day early, if so, tonight at midnight im going to Whataburger and getting me a double meat double cheese baby, the bill that need to be paid they can wait, im tired of frozen chicken nuggets, i want my money, and i want it NOW.

• #4224719
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Admin
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            jemar707
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @jemar707

@Bill: I love information like this! You should make a new topic with the info so I can make it sticky!

• #4224697
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bill

The US Treasury adopted a rule on September 15, 2017 to comply with NACHA’s 1/2 day rule for commercial ach transactions. Its published in the national register here if you want to read it:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/09/11/2017-19135/federal-government-participation-in-the-automated-clearing-house

if you want even more, you can search this document for appendix b
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Paragraph 3 there is the black and white of it:

https://www.frbservices.org/assets/resources/rules-regulations/operating-circular-4-091517.pdf

Basically, everything we know about prenotification and settlement dates is out the window. Hence the royal confusion compared to previous years.

IF you happened to be in the batch that updated thursday night, and IF the treasury’s ACH transmit on friday contained your refund then odds are pretty good that the new rules are in effect and tuesday morning (between 3am Eastern and 8:30am Eastern) is fairly plausible.

However, IF the treasury made a mistake between the IRS’s old 6 day rule and the new cleainghouse rules, or any other roll of the dice randomness is causing IRS/US Treasury to submit on the 22nd as same day or the 21st as next day, then your individual milage may vary…

• #4224700
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                KJBW

Last year Prez Day was Monday, February 20th.

I can’t recall for certain, but I believe that my 2017 DDD was set for Thursday, February 23rd.

I received my deposit from SBTPG after TurboTax and they both took their fees, then placed the remainder on my Netspend card, at 2:24 pm Central Time on Wednesday, February 22nd 2017.

I had EITC and ACTC last year as well as this year, and all my other info remains the same.

This year DDD of 2/22 (of course) I am coming to the conclusion that it probably will stick to a similar pattern as last year, and hit Wednesday afternoon some time. I’m not overly happy about this (but then again a difference of one day, while irritating, isn’t really a big deal either).

Anyway–

This is really only irritating when placed in comparison to 2016 (again, nothing changed from then to now, all info is the same). Then, I had a DDD of 2/17, which was a Wednesday, or possibly it was Thursday 2/18.

I only remember this because my son’s birthday is 2/17 and I was concerned that it would come in after his actual birthday, and I needed funds for his party. But I needn’t have worried, because in 2016, that now much mourned for pre-PATH year, it came in on Valentine’s Day.

3 or 4 days early, AND on a Sunday night, for Chrissake!

• #4224693
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Frank

TT DDD is just an estimated date.

IRS DDD is the real date

• #4224687
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Annaliese

Filed with turbo tax Jan 26. Feb 16 tt has ddd of 2/19. IRS ddd is 2/22. Not sure which is correct

• #4224676
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jessica J

I filed w HR Block online 1/23, Accepted 1/24, had 1 Bar for a few days, then it updated to the standard PATH message, on 2/17 I woke up to 2 Bars w/ a DDD of 2/22. I’ve filed with Block for 3 years and have gotten my refund on my Emerald Card a day before DDD each year..however, am not recalling Presidents day interfering ever..I, like everyone else am dying to see that money appear when I wake up in the morning lol Sending Positive Vibes to my fellow 2/22 DDD’ers!

• #4224666
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Desi

Banking with BofA here…DDD is the 22nd too but hoping to see it sooner. The last few years have been before DDD but I don’t recall Presidents Day being a factor…anyone have theirs yet??

• #4224664
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jessica

I have a DDD of 2/22 and alwayas received received mine super early 2 dYs prior. Not sure if this President’s day is having an effect or not. Fingers crossed I see it when I wake up!!!

• #4224263
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            spaceshipsandstars
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @spaceshipsandstars

@Sarah yes that’s what I’m hoping that we all see actual movement tomorrow(especially to us waiting on sbtg they won’t send deposit until the day before) lol

• #4224262
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sara

Lets hope we all see something in the morning!!!

• #4223954
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Crystal

I am waiting on USAA to drop the funds. I’m thinking tomorrow or Wednesday it will be posted.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I like others hate waiting, but I’m happy to not be going threw what my husband and I did last year. The IRS “lost” our return, found it in May, then we had to go threw an audit. We didn’t even get our funds til the end of July last year.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I’m so thankful this year has been smooth sailing for us.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Filed with TT 1/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Updated to PATH 1/24
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Return received and being processed 2/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  DDD Of 2/22 Feb 17

• #4223948
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nikki

anyone using a rushcard/metabank get a refund with DDD 2/22 yet? Mine usually comes the day after netspend would deposit, but I’m not seeing anything yet.

• #4223944
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tony c

@snickers turbotax.com on pc

• #4223939
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Carl B Hill

I got netspend with a DD of 2/22 and have not seen my money yet

• #4223913
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        snickers

How do u find out tt ddd

• #4223910
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tony c

Fed ddd 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            TT ddd 2/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dont know which is true!

• #4223903
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DjsDoll

I have a dd of the 22nd. My refund was deposited onto my Netspend card on the 17th at 4:42am, I will be using Netspend from now on.

• #4223834
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Aprilzmoney18

Tax act /momentum card here hoping for early deposit but probley wont see it till Thursday, as last year it came on the dd…

• #4221021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Debbie

I use netspend…filed 01/29…EIC…path msg updated to processing return this morning… just got my direct deposit at 5:55pm est!! I love my netspend card…been using it for the past 8 years. You guys need to think about getting one just for tax time next year…oh btw..WMR never updated.

• #4221020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Debbie

I use netspend…filed 01/29…EIC…path msg updated to processing return this morning… just got my direct deposit at 5:55pm est!! I love my netspend card…been using it for the past 8 years. You guys need to think about getting one just for tax time next year…oh btw..WMR never updated.

• #4221017
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @rayman70

DDD 2/22/18..but I have a credit union. Could I see a deposit come Sat morn?

• #4221006
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @willbeas

Traditional bank you ain’t getting squat till that day! Glad today is payday because I bank with Chase…not getting a dime till Thursday I’m sure

• #4221003
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Shay

Oh okay, that’s great then!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Too bad I can’t view mines online but I’m hopefully for movement tomorrow! 🤞🏽

• #4221002
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          LJ

Emerald card DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Won’t see it until then I am sure. The only thing they do fast is take payments. Lol
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Oh well at least I can see it coming.

• #4220998
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            lance

Bank of America here and got it on ddd last year so im guessing they will hold it until 2/22

• #4220964
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sarah

@Shay I got my 846 code today on my transcript 02/22/2018. Bitter sweet but I’m irritated everyone is getting it sooner LOL

• #4220961
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Shay

When did you guys get DDD updates?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Do you have EIC/ACTC?

• #4220950
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sarah

I have Chase, and just got my DDD 02/22/2018. I’m pissed off. So dumb how others have their money on netspend cards and not banks. I won’t see it until 02/21 at 11pm unless a miracle happens. I’m being a bitter woman right now. I just want my money leaving off one income with 4 kids is not fun.

• #4220943
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    momjess
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @momjess

Mine won’t hit until early morning 2/22. I bank with Suntrust and every year they sit on it until the exact date. Can’t see pending in my account but have called before and they can see it pending.

Viewing 174 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.