2/17 Update Question

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/17 Update Question

• This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Shay.
  • Topic Starter
    Shay

So, I know that the IRS is expected to do a massive update on 2/17 but does this mean that we’ll see an update on 2/17 morning or that they’ll update on that day and then we can check after the 17th???

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Shay

Either you’re responding to help out or not responding at all.

What I’ve READ is the same stuff over and over from other threads:
          “They’ll do a big update 2/17”

SO, I’m simply asking does it mean that the update will be seen on 2/17 or that it’ll happen the night of 2/17 and we’ll see movement 2/18. I haven’t read much else but to tell me to read and I’m not comprehending, you’re just being an a** but whatever makes you feel better. I got my question answered 🙌🏽 Jeez.

Shay

@Danielle

I don’t have problems comprehending anything that I read. Your sarcasm is appreciated though. Thanks ☺️

Danielle

@Meghan how rude u know some people might have problems understanding the text did u know that the number of people who have trouble comprehending what they read is very high

Lori

It’s not that people can’t read sometimes the wording is confusing and everyone might not update on the 17th but based on last year most people updated on that Saturday after the 15th. I got my refund on 2/20.

Prettyladyte

I sure hope it updates that way everyone could all be closer to getting our money 😩

Dollskin
                    @dollskin

It happens from 3 am (2/17) – 6 am. Everyone just go to sleep Friday night and when you wake up, hopefully, you are one that updated. Frankly, it doesn’t even do me any good to obsess over the WMR website because every single year for the past 7, I have gotten my money before WMR ever updated to 2 bars.

Shay

@momjess

Thank you so much for the clarity

momjess
                        @momjess

The update will be very early morning on Saturday. The first reported ddd’s showed up around 3:40am EST time last year.

Meghan

It means on 2/17. Learn to read people

Meghan

It means on 2/17, which is saturday. Learn to read people

TraciT
                              @traci

I have been seeing a lot of posts stating the updat happens overnight on the 16th so we should see something on the 17th.

TraciT
                                @traci

I’d like to know this as well.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.