2/14/18 Febuary 14 filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/14/18 Febuary 14 filers

• This topic has 55 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by CD123.
  • Topic Starter
    valentine wai

Filed and accepted on February 14, let’s keep ourselves updated..

Viewing 54 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        CD123

I have the same situation @Still waiting

Still waiting

Any one else’s wmr update with bars gone a message saying “Your tax return is still being processed”,….. my amount on the side stayed the same I’m assuming that’s a good sign

Still waiting

Was told I was under review 45 days from the 26th was told not to send anything in ……I’ll be calling a tax advocate tomorrow this is nonsense people filed on 2/26 already have due dates smh ….What could they possibly be reviewing I have one child which I’ve claimed since he was born …all my W’2’s were correct and my address hasn’t changed smh ……this is holding people back I need my money ….I would like to pay off my traffic warrants before round up starts around here smh

CP

Filed and accepted 2/14. I must’ve been resequenced because most of you dropped last week.

I got my DDD of 3/7 this morning!

Lili

My coworker filed 2/9 with both credits, got the “being processed and refund date will be provided msg a week ago, just now at 4:06 pm CT got her deposit. WMR not updated. she normally gets deposits the day before they are set to arrive. Just thought id let yall know. I however am still waiting.

waitingformycoins

I was able to order my transcripts…i have the 570 code- 3/19/2018 and as of date 3/5/18.

TC

@ Still Waiting you may want to see if you can order your transcript to see if any error codes are contained. I am hoping that is not the case, however.

TC

Recap- Filed 2/14 and accepted a few hrs later.
                        Sat 2/23 WMR updated with DDD of 2/28
                        Last night (or this morning) at 1:00 am the money was in my account.

Glad this season is over for me. It is always stressful!

Still waiting

Still waiting ….no changes in wmr since it was accepted on the 14th …I usually have my taxes in a week ….smh this is getting frustrating

WTH

Hola!!!

Filed 2/14 and accepted same day

Updated this past Saturday for a DD of 2/28

Hit this morning 2/27!

Now waiting on state check

becca

filed and accepted in feb 14th. did of 2.28. hoping it comes in morning

LoveLife

I filed 2/14/18 and accepted the same day. Woke up this morning to a DDD of 3/1/18. Hopefully everyone is starting to see a DDD.

Sneaky Snake

So, I’m just a lurker but I have come out of the shadows to share my tax adventure with you. If it gives anyone some piece of mind or ideas then it was worth the effort.

Filed on February 14. Accepted next day.

Tax topic 152 never updated to PATH.

This year I had a new address in a different state. Two new sources of income, one a w-2, and one a 1099. I normally ONLY file a schedule C self employment income.

I entered my drivers license number into Turbo Tax and also had fees taken out.

I updated this morning with two bars and a DDD of 02/28/2018.

Now here’s what I don’t understand. My mom filed a week before me. Hasn’t moved. Does have a new income source but other than that pretty much the same as the last 10 years. She did not update this morning and says still processing. I don’t get it.
                                  Good luck everyone. I know

Itzjustfunny

Mine updated yesterday too, with ddd of 2/28..

CP

I’m very happy for all of you. I should stop checking now. This happened 2 years ago and i got stuck in an audit. It took me literally 12 months to get my refund. Likely the same for this year.

Congrats to you all

TC

Mine updated this morning with 2/18. I was also able to order my transcript and see it last night with code 846 and 2/28 date before WMR updated this morning.

Prettymom

Yes mine updated to 2/28 ddd yesirrr

Vizzle

WMR updated for me with a DDD of 2/28 today!

CP

Any news? No update for me. Still can only order account trancript and it says “no return filed”. Let me know if anyone has gotten a DDD

waitingformycoins

Hey everyone…I’m new to the site but I filed the same day and was accepted. Used TT. Still no movement today. Filed the PATH credits. Cant see my transcripts online but was able to have them mailed. Also my as of date changed from 5/6 to 5/12 but that’s all.

Prettymom

Finally I’m able to order both transcripts with my new address . Pretty sure I’m a weekly so I will update tmrw morning with ddd yesssss

Itzjustfunny

@wth I don’t think that’s a good thing actually..

WTH

So I had a mix up because my bank sent me a letter stating the irs was freezing $209 in my checking account, it wasn’t federal it was state, but I did have the guy in the phone say that nothing was wrong with my return and that I should have something by Friday but he mumbled and wouldn’t repeat it and changed the subject lol! So I’m hoping I’m a weekly and I update on Saturday with a DD for next week, OR I just screwed myself and he marked it for a review lol! FML!

Filed and accepted on 2/14

Vizzle

WMR still says accepted for me., no change at all. It does show my refund amount on the left but idk if that means anything she The last few years i had my money before it’s even updated though. I’ll get an alert from my bank and check WMR and it will still be in the same place.

Prettymom

Wow nothing for me either… I think I’m a weekly so I’ll Probably update Saturday hopefully. Can’t spend my refund anyway it’s for surgery owell

CP

Has anyone been able to print their transcripts?

Mica m

Hi guys hacking back in. Filed 2/15 and WMR updated with DD for 2/26. Lots of changes for me this year. New address out of state, self emplo Income instead of a job…and a few others. So I was really worried about getting pulled for review but I didn’t. Just be patient guys!!!

CP

Just checking in. Filed and accepted 2/14 no update

Blu

Hey! It was federal, my state is still processing. But technically I don’t have it , I can just watch it lol. But it is pending in my bank and that takes some worry away. I will try calling them to see if they will early release, but my credit union will usually has my pay check pending the Wednesday before the Friday I get paid and won’t release it😔😔. Anywho, my wmr updated this morning with a DDD of 2/26! Hope everyone else has movement

Bill

@blu

if that’s true, then congratulations, you were the very very first of your group before the cutoff and the very very last account to be processed with the 2/22 batch by the treasury in the friday 2/16 data update. the 26th is your *deadline*. If you have a traditional bank, you may have to wait until then but under the new ACH rules there is a very slight chance you’ll see an update releasing those funds in the next 48 hours.

If you deposited to credit union, call them tomorrow and ask them to release the pending ACH transaction to your account. They might or might not depending on policy but Navy Federal definitely does, so others might as well.

This is turning out to be an absolutely insane tax season.
                                                                    g’night :)

WTH

@blu

You filed on the 15th and already got it? Was it federal or state?

Itzjustfunny

No updates yet,,,, anybody!!!!!

• #4227792
                                                                        Vizzle

Filed and accepted on 2/14, no change on WMR

• #4227766
                                                                          Blu

Hey y’all! I filed and accepted 2/15. My local credit union just got a pending deposit for my tax return. They won’t release it til 2/26 tho, so I think the next DDD is 2/26. I filed TurboTax, no fees taken out.

• #4227656
                                                                            moni

accepted on 2/14 still stating that they are processing

• #4227610
                                                                              Tdubb

I filed and was accepted 2/15 no damn movement IT’S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!

• #4227533
                                                                                Blu

Hey! I filed and was accepted 2/15. I have no movement on wmr, but I had an offset that was for a small amount and it is gone off the offset line today! That could mean our refunds should be coming soon!

• #4227501
                                                                                  kenya
                                                                                    @jadh1996

I filed and was accepted on 02/13/18 nothing is happening yet only one bar. I check everyday LOL. So I guess I will be hanging out with you guys!

• #4227387
                                                                                    TC

Filed 2/14 late, accepted 2/15 early morning. My status says still processing. I remember when tax refunds used to be so fast and efficient. Those days are long gone.

• #4226728
                                                                                      Mica m

Filed 2/15 hanging out with you guys. Still being processed.

• #4226710
                                                                                        Prettymom

Yay congrats

• #4226694
                                                                                          Maria

I filed on 2/15 and my transcripts updated this morning and showing the refund issue date as 2/26.

I have a code of 20180803 yay!

• #4226622
                                                                                            Prettymom

I filed feb 14 at night. State was approved the 16. Got state just waiting on federal. I did default my student loans in may the collection agency just put me on a program last week and said they won’t take my taxes I’m hoping and praying they don’t.

• #4226610
                                                                                              Refundjunkie

@rebecca woke up to the same thing this morning

• #4226456
                                                                                                Rebecca

Filed and accepted 2/14 eic/actc and education credits. Used original ip pin. Went from one bar to no bars really quickly this year! So I’m hopeful this means they review it quickly and give me my money lol. Anyone else loose bars? Good luck!

• #4226127
                                                                                                  Moni

I filed and was accepted on 2/14. Still says processing.

• #4226070
                                                                                                    Tdubb

Me too filed Feb.15

• #4225974
                                                                                                      WTH

Filed and accepted 2/14 processing for federal

California state refund issued on the 16th, no deposit yet

• #4224848
                                                                                                        Refundjunkie

Filed and accepted 2/13…..no progress. I don’t think I’ll update until next week.

• #4224831
                                                                                                          Amy Durnez

I filed 2/14 still no update for me either

• #4224821
                                                                                                            CP

No word yet. I just checked. I didn’t have EITC or ACTC so I’m hoping mine is pretty smooth.

• #4224668
                                                                                                              Itzjustfunny

Anybody here!!! 🗣

• #4224015
                                                                                                                Shana
                                                                                                                  @whereismyrefund

same@blu

• #4223886
                                                                                                                  CP

I filed and was accepted on 2/14. Still says processing.

• #4223698
                                                                                                                    Blu

I filed and was accepted 2/15, so I will hang out with you.

Viewing 54 reply threads
                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.