2/11 Accepted Filers PATHERS

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season 2/11 Accepted Filers PATHERS

• This topic has 24 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Paige.
  • Topic Starter
    bowl

Anyone see any updates on their transcripts that was accepted on 2/11 and are a PATHER?

We are not able to see our transcripts online so we are trying to see

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Paige

How can I get to the HRB refund tracker?

Steve

I just checked my Refund tracker with hr block

Says updated today my refund is being processed and will be loaded in the next few days

Crissy

Used TT
              Accepted 2/11
              PATHer

I couldn’t look at my transcripts and my WMR is still
              at one bar.

My refund is pending in my bank account as of a few minutes ago.

Hopefully this eases your worry a bit and you all get your money soon !

Stephanie
                @hiitssteph

Accepted 2/11. All credits. Look back option. Just checked my transcripts (6:30am central time) and still no updates. Top two transcripts= n/a. Bottom two= no change.

Charm
                  @charm

Still no Update !! Stuck on that same dang one bar

Thomas
                    @thomascald

Not a darn thing, as expected. My as of date s still 2-22-2021.

kyo
                      @kyo

[quote quote=4457384]Has anyone’s WMR updated or deposits pending since it’s after 12 am est?[/quote]

Nope

bowl

Has anyone’s WMR updated or deposits pending since it’s after 12 am est?

kyo
                          @kyo

My as of date is 1/18….

Sascee209

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2021-tax-filing-season-begins-feb-12-irs-outlines-steps-to-speed-refunds-during-pandemic

If you scroll to the bottom where it says Key Filing Season Dates, the February 22nd date is a projected date for Pathers.

thicks
                              @thicks

@Gatro: Don’t put any stock in an “As of” date. It’s postdated for the 3rd Monday following the actual handling (of the account, not necessarily the return). If the “As of” date is 2/22, then it’s from before they began accepting returns (like 2/4 or earlier — remember, they were also dealing with the 2nd EIP).

Gatro

@bowl… Looks like there is some truth to the 22nd. I look at my account transcript and it has the future date of 2/22/2021 in the top section. My return and record of account still show N/A.

JohnEUtah

Accepted on 2/11, PATH. Transcript has a DD (846) for 02/24.

Mindy Marrero
                                    @mmarrero08

Oh and she filed with TT on 2/11 and was accepted on 2/13. I filed 1/29 or 1/30 and accepted on 2/11. My situation is a bit diff tho. I have eitc, ctc, schedule c and unemployment. Also used the look back (2019 agi).

Mindy Marrero
                                      @mmarrero08

I filed with TT and accepted on 2/11. No transcript update for me and WMR 1 bar. My stepdaughter who is also a PATHER has an update on WMR. She seen it today but does not know when she updated because this is her first year doing taxes and claiming her baby. She didnt even know she could check on the irs website until I told her today so no idea when she updated but has a ddd for 2/24.

AME
                                        @buckeyesgirl

@thicks

I agree.. there are a lot on here that said they were PATHERS and they have a DDD. Never a rhyme or reason for how it flows..

thicks
                                          @thicks

I’ve seen posters with PATH-affected returns get their DDD already. I guess you aren’t going to see many of them respond, because the vast majority of visitors to this forum quit until next year once they get their $$$.

AME
                                            @buckeyesgirl

@bowl

Thanks. I have social media but I very rarely use social media. This article wasn’t coming up at all when I was searching. I see that article was updated Friday 2/19, so hopefully it’s true. Last year my WMR updated on Sunday night, not expecting it to this year but would be nice. I’m also usually a weekly but I can’t view my transcripts online because it isn’t recognizing my loan info. Last year WMR updated 2\16 with a DDD of 2/26. Fingers crossed…

bowl
                                              Rob

The IRS posted it on twitter earlier. I bet it’s BS, but that’s where it was. We’re all waiting until March. Rewards for filing early!

AME
                                                  @buckeyesgirl

Where are you guys seeing that WMR is supposed to update 2\22 for PATHERS?? I have found no info stating that. PATH wasn’t even really an issue this year because of the fact that the IRS didn’t officially open until Feb 12. Just curious where you are reading this info and if you could provide a link to it, I would appreciate it. I would like to read it.

bowl

Thanks for the information.

My wife and me can’t see transcripts online because they ask to have a mobile number and account verification crap and so on so we knew we could reach out and ask

AaronX
                                                      @aaronx

Same here..no transcript updates but per Irs.gov update to WMR is on 2/22 for Pathers. However transcripts have to update first so I hope they update tomorrow along with WMR

Hastingsowned

I am a pather and got accepted on 2/11 by TT. There is no updates so far on transcripts and WMR is still at one bar. I have read that there should be an update for Pathers 2/22, which tomorrow…. we shall see

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                    • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.