1/30 filers…post here

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season 1/30 filers…post here

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Josh.
  • Topic Starter
    Getyourlife

Filed and accepted on 1/30.
      1 bar
      Can’t order transcripts

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Josh

My gf filed on the 30th and was approved today with a ddd of February 11th. I got accepted on the 28th and still no changes.

j

filed 1/30
            accepted soon after
            approved today
            DDD 2/6

Maria

I filed and accepted on 01/30. . I checked WMR on 02/02 and it said, “We are sending you a check to the address shown on your tax return because your bank returned the direct deposit of your refund.” and that my check will be mailed by 02/06. UGH!!!! I check it everyday hoping it sends it but I’m assuming it won’t be sent until the 6th.. This sucks! I’m sure my account number was wrong on my return.

heather

Hey all us 1/30 filers with no activity could be in a weekly cycle. I know that I am weekly because I have an installment payment with the first time homebuyers credit repayment. If you are weekly you should see update friday night, sat morning with ddd for next week. THe 1/30 filers with movement are mostly likely daily.

Bobbie

Filed and accepted 1/30, able to order both transcripts today, but no ddd or update.

patty

Same accepted 1/30 except my account transcript has all zeros. Well it did, now it tells me starting download but nothing happens. Anyone know why?

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.