1/30 Accepted Updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season 1/30 Accepted Updates

• This topic has 71 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by NonaSC.
  • Topic Starter
    lamoglinsgal

Not complaining. I know some have been waiting longer. I just thought I’d start a thread for the 1/30’ers. Accepted 1/30. As of just now, no transcripts available, nothing other than good ol’ Tax Topic 152 in the pizza tracker.

Viewing 70 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        NonaSC

Yes mine is showing the same thing my Transcripts show 846 along with refunded 2/23/15. Does this mean I will not get the dd until 2/23/15?

Natasha

Now my Transcripts show 846 along with refunded 2/23/15. Does this mean I will not get the dd until 2/23/15? Please advise if you can…

Mike

Hil – I have found a lot of messages on “missing bars” since posting this. It seems fairly common, but I havent read enough of them to gather what it might mean….if anything.

Hil

Yikes, Mike. I’m not sure. Maybe it’s a temporary glitch? Have you checked your transcripts? http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Just came back to update. The sb got our deposit, and we have a message saying it should be in our bank tomorrow.

Mike

filed and accepted 1/30.

What does it mean if the progress (pizza) bars have dissapeared????

Yesterday: 1 bar and the “being processed…21 days” message.

Today: No bars (as in there is not even empty bars…no bars exist at all) and teh message says

“Your tax return is still being processed.
                  A refund date will be provided when available.”

?????

alicia

Filed and accepted on 1/30, woke up this morning with a ddd of 2/9!

Hil

Accepted near midnight on 1/29. Approved yesterday for 2/6 deposit. I’ve heard of people getting it early, but so far, no deposit through http://www.sbtpg.com/logon_taxpayers.aspx?msgId=5

Good luck!

Anonymous

@jvillarreal You just described me too. Same progress. Or shall we say lack thereof

jvillarreal7188

Filed 1/30. Accepted 1/30

3/4 transcript NA . only one bar :( tax topic 152. Anyone one else??

Sheleking103
                            @shelemesser

@ Mo: Sorry honey, I was at work. Okay, did you try to order your transcripts (online) yet? If not, try to order them. *DO NOT TRY MORE THAN ONCE* you will get locked out and that will drive you NUTS, lol. If it says you address does not match, or N/A, you are not done processing. However, if it comes up and you do not have a code of any code that starts with 5 or 9, you are good. If you see the code 846 YOUR REFUND IS ISSUED!! Now if you cannot get in now, wait unit after 11pm EST, that is when it has updated for everyone. I do not think you will have a DDD for the 6th, but it is a good chance of the 7th or 9th. Let me know what you find out… GOOD LUCK!

Oh, by the way, the tax websites are pretty much fool-proof, I am sure you did fine. ;-)

Nonasc

@ azytowiecki Yes mine too! Return was accepted on 1/30/15 at 12:30pm. Still showing 3 out of 4 transcript options as “N/A” WMR has one bar Tax Topic 152

patty

I filed 1/28 accepted 1/30 . Still nothing except blank acct transcript.

Cbr6gurl

Me again :) WMR just updated my info today and my DDD is Feb. the 6th. I filed Thursday the 29th around 8pm through HRB. Text on the 30th, about 10am, saying my efile had been accepted. My trans was available early Tuesday the 3rd.

Mo

@shelemesser,

So if I didn’t update then I should between tonight and Friday??

I filed and was accepted around 7pm on 1/29. It really sucks seeing everyone get a DDD :( This is my first time filing, super simple 1040ez, small refund, so I figured it wouldn’t take as long as some of the more complicated ones. I’m getting nervous now thinking I did something wrong??

Is a DDD of 2/6 still likely for me? Or will it maybe be the next batch of deposits??

Mike

filed and accepted TT on 1/30.

First time I checked WMR today:

one pizza bar…

“We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
                                      You should get your refund within 21 days from the date we received your tax return.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
                                      Tax Topic 152, Refund Information”

I checked transcripts and only one out of 4 2014 is avaialable (income) and the others say N/A.

bren@52

Filed on 1-29 refund 2-4 at 12:01 pm

lamoglinsgal
                                          @lamoglinsgal

2/6 DDD here, too, as of this morning. :)

Sheleking103
                                            @shelemesser

So… My refund will be here on Friday! Accepted 1/30!

* For those that did not receive a date, do not panic yet. *

The cycle days are different for everyone, you will update between tonight and Friday Night. Stay positive!

User

Filed and accepted on 1/30
                                              This morning received a DDD of 2/6 from WMR

Massachusetts

WMR updated!

Got a DDD of Feb 6.
                                                So booya!
                                                Date code was right!

Jburdick

I filed and accepted in the after noon on 1/30. Got transcripts yesterday. This morning wake up with DDD of 2/6

Healthcare exempt
                                                  No school credit or anything special

Good Luck to the rest of you.

Anonymous

I have all my transcripts but wmr still at one bar

aquarius

Great news this morning. I checked wmr and it says “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 6, 2015.
                                                      If your refund is not credited to your account by February 11, 2015, check with your bank to see if it has been received.”

I filed and was accepted on 1/30/15 in the evening. Im so excited.. hope u all have good news too…

Sheleking103
                                                        @shelemesser

@ aquarius: I do not remember for sure and I could only order mine via mail, so I cannot look for you. I know some people do not see that choose and all received their refund. Do not sweat it right now, it will work out

aquarius

@SheleMesser
                                                          I cant find thw 846 code they are talking about. Where would it be located

Anonymous

Call 1-800-829-0582 ext 652 in wait 10 minutes

Sheleking103
                                                              @shelemesser

@ aquarius: it means your refund went through! You ate good to go.

aquarius

@SheleMesser
                                                                Thank you… Do u know what the code 846 means

charity

No

Sheleking103
                                                                    @shelemesser

Anyone have a update on WMR yet?

Anonymous

Return was accepted on 1/30/15 at 12:00pm. Still showing 3 out of 4 transcript options as “N/A”. I wonder why mine seems to be taking longer to show up?

NeedMyMoney

Cycle Code 20150402, Return Accepted 01/20, Still only 1bar on WMR. Anybody else in this situation?
                                                                        DOES ANYBODYYYYY KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF A LIVE PERSON AT THE IRS? PHONE # PLEASE?

• #4100512
                                                                        lamoglinsgal
                                                                          @lamoglinsgal

That’s 3:00 EST

• #4100510
                                                                          lamoglinsgal
                                                                            @lamoglinsgal

Crossing fingers for Thursday!

Mine was accepted at 3:00 on Friday 1/30. Transcripts available as of last night. Cycle 20150502.

• #4100496
                                                                            Leah

I checked my transcripts yesterday and they were not available but I just checked them just now and they were. I guess that’s good news? My cycle code said 20150502.

Does this really mean anything?

• #4100460
                                                                              mom2rrps

Filed 8pm (PST) on 1/29, accepted 906pm (PST) 1/29.
                                                                                Able to order transcripts this morning with 20150502 cycle code and all information available.
                                                                                No change on WMR – still 1 bar with 152 notice

Good Luck Everyone!

• #4100459
                                                                                Sheleking103
                                                                                  @shelemesser

I am still locked out of my online transcripts, but I could order them by mail… that is a good thing right? It would say N/A if they were not ready, correct?

• #4100422
                                                                                  Sheleking103
                                                                                    @shelemesser

@ aquarius: The point of being able to order transcripts is it tells you that you are done processing. When your transcripts are unavailable, you are still in processing hell! ;)
                                                                                    I hope this helps.

• #4100388
                                                                                    patty

Filed 1/30 accepted around 9 am same day. 1 bar. Acct transcript updated this am, all zeros & no tax return filed. Congrats to one’s with ddd though :)

• #4100361
                                                                                      Eim6363

Filed 1/30 TT
                                                                                        Accepted 1/30
                                                                                        Transcripts available 2/3
                                                                                        Cycle 20150502
                                                                                        WMR 1 bar
                                                                                        Should have DD 2/6 according to this site

• #4100353
                                                                                        James

No transcripts for me this morning but WMR changed to “your return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” Does that mean no DDD for me this week?

• #4100347
                                                                                          Momof3fla

Filed and accepted evening of 1/30. No trans or updates. Account trans says 0.00’s and no return filed. Guess I’ll check again Friday. :( I did have a name and address change this year so that may be my delay anyone else been delayed for those changes prior tax seasons?

• #4100319
                                                                                            aquarius

Whats the reason for ordering the transcripts? I was able to order mine and i filed and was accepted on 1/30/15. The cycle post date is 2/5/15

• #4100302
                                                                                              Bobbi

Filed 1/30, able to order both transcripts by mail!! Yay!!!

• #4100275
                                                                                                MamaB

Oh and a $0.00 deposit from republic bank which means they obviously have word of the incoming money and tested to make sure my account was right. If I remeber right last year they tested 2 days before deposit.

• #4100274
                                                                                                  MamaB

Woke up to transcripts 20150502 hopefully that means this week! WMR still at one bar.

• #4100266
                                                                                                    Andi

No transcripts for me this morning but WMR changed to “your return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” Does that mean no DDD for me this week?

• #4100227
                                                                                                      Cbr6gurl

I just checked my trans. If you scroll down u can get my info as far as filing. I have the 20150502 date. Which according to irs format should mean DDD of this thursday! So happy :D

• #4100204
                                                                                                        Nik

@SheleMesser – I have EIC, child tax credit and education credit this year.

• #4100202
                                                                                                          Nik

Just checked my transcript and I have the 846 with a cycle date of 20150502 – so I hope to see a DDD soon. Filed 1/30 in the evening was accepted less than an hour later with TT.

• #4100198
                                                                                                            Sheleking103
                                                                                                              @shelemesser

For those who are able to order transcripts, any credits?

• #4100174
                                                                                                              Anji

Apparently, if you get one of the following codes on your transcript 201505xx that means
                                                                                                                a DD day of:
                                                                                                                01 Friday
                                                                                                                02 Monday
                                                                                                                03 Tuesday
                                                                                                                04 Wednesday
                                                                                                                05 Thursday
                                                                                                                That’s what’s being posted on this site

• #4100165
                                                                                                                Anonymous

I filed 1/30 and was just now able to order my return transcript with a cycle code of 20150502. However, I do not see the 846 code people have been referring to. I checked my 2013 return transcript and the 846 code was not on there either but I still received my money.

• #4100164
                                                                                                                  Cbr6gurl

I filed Thursday the 29th around 8pm through HRB. Text on the 30th, about 10am, saying my efile had been accepted. Checked the WMR site about an hour ago and on first bar. Had the EIC and CTC. No trans available.

• #4100113
                                                                                                                    Bobbie

For the ones with transcripts, what time were u accepted?

• #4100087
                                                                                                                      lamoglinsgal

I’ll update in the morning. So far, knock on wood, so much smoother than last year. :)

• #4100079
                                                                                                                        Sheleking103
                                                                                                                          @shelemesser

@ lamoglinsgal and Massachusetts: yayeeee! Please update us if WMR updates for you tomorrow! I am way too scared to feel the disappoint if my transcripts are not ready, lol. I’m trying to pay it cool this year! ;-)

• #4100078
                                                                                                                          Lori

Filed and accepted 1.30

Just checked and my return transcript was available with a cycle code of 20150502

• #4100058
                                                                                                                            lamoglinsgal

I just checked and my transcript is available now, too.

• #4100053
                                                                                                                              Massachusetts

Hi there fellow 1/30s.
                                                                                                                                I submitted my return on 1/30 early in the am.
                                                                                                                                Was accepted a few moments after.
                                                                                                                                Just a short while ago I checked my transcripts and to my surprise they were available with a date code of 20150502.
                                                                                                                                I will check wmr in the morning to see if it progressed.
                                                                                                                                Good Luck.

• #4100009
                                                                                                                                Sheleking103
                                                                                                                                  @shelemesser

I saw people, this year, receive DDD’s for 1/30-2/4. The approval days started 1/28, and went on everyday, straight through yesterday. So, hopefully Wednesday we will start seeing good news. I think ones with simple returns will get their DDD’S first, then the more complicated. Time will tell.

• #4099995
                                                                                                                                  Bobbie

0 percent of ppl who filed the 30th have received their money. Last week everyone from the wed-fri the week before got updates on weds the 28th and the 29th. I’m guessing it will be the same this week. I got accepted around 2 on 1/30, so I’m not sure if I made the cut off or not, I may be pushed to next week, but I hope not.

• #4099983
                                                                                                                                    bloop

Same boat. Filed and got accepted after 3pm on Jan 29. Still one bar and locked myself out of getting transcripts.

• #4099931
                                                                                                                                      lexuhryan

I was accepted on 1/30 at 8 AM but I don’t expect an update until at least Thursday. I am just cautious because this is the first year I was self employed. I am hoping it doesn’t put a hold on things and make it harder for us to get our money.

• #4099923
                                                                                                                                        MamaB

Filed 1/30 accepted at 7:30am 1/30 (crazy how fast acceptance was this year). No transcript available yet, WMR still at 1 bar. I was looking at a refund cycle chart and hoping I got my return in before the 2/4 DDD, fingers still crossed. Last year my refund came before I ever got an update on WMR.
                                                                                                                                          I Heard through the grapevine that WMR truly only updates 1 a week, I don’t know how much truth is to that but we shall see.

• #4099909
                                                                                                                                          Nonasc

file 29th accepted on 30th yes same for me one bar with tax topic 152. looked for acct transcript nuthin there but under wages shows 000 not filed

• #4099824
                                                                                                                                            Sheleking103
                                                                                                                                              @shelemesser

HI all, filed on 1/30 at 3 am (Friday Morning) and accepted about 15 minutes later. I just tried for my transcripts, I got locked out. I think we should hear some news by Thursday, hopefully. Oh, and still one bar on WMR.

• #4099744
                                                                                                                                              Arriana

Filed on the 30th and accepted the quickest I ever have no more than an hour and still 1 bar. Have not tried to order transcripts yet

• #4099717
                                                                                                                                                Where my MONEY at?

Still one bar……

• #4099701
                                                                                                                                                  Nik

Filed and accepted on 1/30. Haven’t checked WMR yet, figured I would wait until Wednesday or Thursday. My returns are usually pretty quick, so hoping for refund around the 9th or so.

• #4099696
                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I filed 1/30 and was accepted about 30 minutes later. N/A transcript for 2014. 1 bar on wmr. No updates so far.

Viewing 70 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.