1/24 Filers No DDD

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season 1/24 Filers No DDD

• This topic has 38 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Vman.
  • Topic Starter
    B-man

Just curious if there are still any 1/24 filers without a DDD.
      Filed 1/24
      Accepted 1/24
      No EIC or anything.
      WMR One bar.
      Hoping to see some movement this week. I normally get my money on Fridays.

Viewing 37 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Vman

I still can’t get my return transcript. Maybe I will get an update tonight it’s been a whole week since I was able to order my account transcript. It still has the topic 152 and expected amount on left side.

China Doll

I’m confused. I got EIC and ACTC and just checked WMR and my refund has been approved and scheduled to be deposited Feb 8th. I wish I could screenshot it for u all. I’m not complaining either. I’ll let u all know if Iget my money on Wednesday. I bank with Navy Federal

B-man

Woke up to a ddd of 2/8. Hope you guys did as well.

MARK

Forgot to say for anyone with missing bars and the”” your tax return is still being processed. a refund date will be provided when available “” also Tax Topic 152 I am now able two order my return transcript

MARK

I hope good news , at 1:30 today I was not able to order my return transcript , after reading the latest post I decided to try again, thinking as I was ready to click it I said to myself not going to happen;;;;;;Drum Roll;;;;YES ABLE TO ORDER MY RETURN TRANSCRIPT . Hope this weekend for update

Weeta

Was able to order both transcripts!! Hopefully we will have a DDD in the morning!

B-man

Awesome, I was just able to order my return transcripts as well. Good to finally see some progress.

Akerie
                        @jennifer

I am so happy, I was FINALLY able to order my return transcripts just a few minutes ago. My cycle code is 20170505.

FILED: 1-24-2017
                        QUALIFIED: Both Credits
                        EXCEPTED: Within a few minutes for both State & Federal
                        RECEIVED: State Refund 1-28-2017 @ 9:42pm
                        TRANSCRIPTS: Account only 1-30-2017
                        TRANSCRIPTS: Return 2-3-2017

MRC

I was FINALLY able to order both transcripts over the phone… anyone else?

Brandon
                            @bbedward

I filed and was accepted on the 24th, was able to order transcripts yesterday and this morning got a DDD of 2/7

B-man

Just doing my daily check in… Still no movement for me, and still cant order return transcripts.

MRC

Still nothing here either. Filed late on the 23rd. Accepted on the 24. Stuck at one bar, can’t order transcripts. This is the longest it’s ever taken.

NewtoTexas

Still no update for me. TT filed and accepted Jan 24th. New address and new filing status. Cannot order transcript under new address

JG Wentworth

“It’s my money and I want it now.”

Newtotexas

transcripts are giving error message. First time I got that.

Jacob

Accepted 1/9
                                        Updated with DDD last night for 2/6

Deidra

I claimed both credits. My WMR updated last Friday morning to the path message. So now it’s just a waiting game.

B-man

No movement for me.

NewtoTexas

Anyone update last night

NewtoTexas

Same here.. No movement. No transcripts. New address me filing status..

Runmemymoney

It seems I’m a lone Credit Karma tax filer and this will be my first and last year. I filed on 1/24 and it wasn’t accepted until 1/27. Here I am over a week later and no movement. Just one bar that says it’s processing.

They didn’t even notify that my state (California) was accepting state returns and I had to find out on my own. Now, that hasn’t even been accepted yet. I’m used to Turbo Tax even though I have to pay a ton the piece of mind is worth it.

Never again, Credit Karma!

MARK

Filed on 1/24 No bars just refund is still being processed” ….. a date will be provided when available with tax topic 152 Hope this weekend a update. From what I have read some people swear that if you have no bars it means nothing and they have received there DD

Vman

Yeah! Mines still has same thing to says it’s being processed and the whole 21 day thing with topic 152. I can only order my account transcript as of last week no return transcript yet. WMR is moving really slow. I got my deposit on a Tuesday last year.

Akerie
                                                        @jennifer

Same for me as well, I filed on the 24th. Fingers crossed I will see movement soon!!!

B-man

Still no movement for me, and still cant order return transcript.

Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

Same here. I am a weekly processor. I can get account transcripts but they are blank. If I remember correctly, same thing happened last year. I expect updates this weekend.

JBOND

I filed on 1/11 and on the IRS where’s my refund it states refund still being processed. There is no bars or movement. Is this normal? or is there something wrong?

China Doll

I think we all will update Saturday morning. Maybe we all are weeklys. Idk, just ready to see some movement

B-man

No movement for me this morning.

Theguy

Same here. Only account no return. Good to know I’m not the only one in the boat

B-man

I can order my account transcript also, but still no return transcript.

Vman

I filed on 24th too was accepted right away like 15 minutes. My bars haven’t moved. I don’t have the EIC or anything. I can order my account transcript as of Friday morning but I can’t get my return transcript. How about you guys?

• #4155328
                                                                        mary

Filed on the 24th and on the 28th updated wmr said there is a delay in processing my return with code 1541. I called the IRS and they said its a generic code and that they are behind in processing refunds already. I have no eic or additional child tax credit

• #4155303
                                                                          Lexie

Got accepted 1/24 , still only have one bar :( I’m the most impatient person ever and seeing all these other people get there refund makes me even more impatient !!!!! I will be okay even when I get approved and have a date ! I just don’t like not knowing when it’s coming!

• #4155229
                                                                            Weeta

Same here filed and accepted on 24th. last 2 years we had to verify our identity and lost bars after the first weekend update. We actually have a bar still so I am hopeful we will get an update this week sometime, but still nervous of the identity verification. No credits or offsets, everything is the same as last year.

• #4155216
                                                                              Gennefur

I’m in the same boat. Waiting for movement. I filed on 1/23 and waiting for my DD date.

• #4155196
                                                                                B-man

Good luck to you as well. It seems a lot of people around our date updated over the weekend. I have always updated during the week. Probably has to do with the whole weekly daily think that I really dont know much about.

• #4155180
                                                                                  Theguy

I was accepted on 1/23 and still only have 1 bar. I didn’t file any credits. I’m hoping for some movement this week too. Good luck

Viewing 37 reply threads
                                                                                • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.