1/29 DDD refund received

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season 1/29 DDD refund received

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Floss.
  • Topic Starter
    David J
      @davidjohnedge

Using Chime for the first time this year. SBTPG shows what is being taken out but says it technically hasn’t received it yet. I have a DDD of 1/29 and am on the west coast. Does this mean at some point today or tonight it shall arrive to my Chime account? I assume IRS sends out refunds in batches throughout the day to SBTPG.

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Floss

Paid on mine *

Floss

SBTPG says laid on mind as of 1/28 with a DDD of 1/29. I bank with Bank of America and I woke up with no deposit either, I am on the east coast so its 8:20am my time. Usually DD hits around 2/4am

Jenna

Bancorp bank (Chime, Varo etc) for some reason was really slow last year. I couldn’t remember when it showed up, although I remember it was really late. Checked a short while ago and it was 2:32 PM Pacific time on deposit day. I remember from following along on forums last year and wondering what was going on, that it was even later for some people

US Bank who I used for years would always like clockwork have it it in my account at around 5:00 or 5:30 AM

Ashley

Mine says paid as well on sbtg it said it last night but it has not been deposited into my account yet

Hollee

I assume by morning. I’m in the same boat, but mine says they “paid’. I’m guessing that just means ‘in a batch to send’. It was different ly. We got our money 5 hours after tpg sent it. This year it’s been 10 so far.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.