1/25-02/10 Filers (share your stories and current stats)

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season 1/25-02/10 Filers (share your stories and current stats)

• Topic Starter
    DeeDee

Hello All:

I filed around 2/4, but according to what I have been told, my return was actually accepted 2/7.

I found out within the first two weeks of having filed that my W2 from a singular employer had not yet been received. I did everything I could to get in front of it, but wasn’t able to do anything because the IRS said they were reaching out to the employer to request the information for themselves, but they either got it and didn’t enter or, or got no response.

I was finally able to get in touch with a TA about a month after filing due to medical and financial challenges I have been facing. The TA submitted my information, but I haven’t heard anything further. The TA told me I am to receive my refund in about the next week (at this point). I looked yesterday and still had the 570 code (not yet having received the code of resolution, 571, but praying to see it and an 846 verrrrrry soon).

Prayers and Best Regards to all,

DeeDeeLTL

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Carrie
          @cadkins85

Got my second to last paystub along with the name and number of my former employer faxed to TA this morning so here’s hoping it jumpstarted something. Ta did tell me it would take a little longer due to everyone working from home…

GoFigure

@DeeDeeLTL
            My TA said it could be a 4 week wait, but he also said it could be 1 or 2 weeks. It’s in the hands of “the processor” now. Should be named “the punisher”.

Dadof4

Still here waiting like the rest on the 60 day wait as of 3/16 nothing change no reason for review just random out of work as today wife is next as of
              Tomorrow so yea need this more than ever

Momof4

Filed and accepted 1/30. Wmr shows still processing. Received letter saying I’m under 60 day review which didn’t begin until 3/16. I have to another 60 days before I can call back or get any additional info. That’s solo uncivilized. I have worked hard all year to be dragged around like this.

DeeDeeLTL

Hopefully you all are doing ok.

DeeDee

This is so crazy. How are you all holding up?

Carrie
                      @cadkins85

@Gofigure.

Hang in there. I’d say your residency on the boat is just about over. You’re definitely one step closer since you have your stuff turned in now. ☺

DeeDeeLTL

Truthteller40

As I said before, Congratulations!!

truthteller40
                          @truthteller40

Update

I’m with Chime bank. Actually got paid this afternoon. They’re great about paying as soon as it is available. So yeah, my deposit beat the update. It’s gotta be soon for everyone else. Good luck!

DeeDeeLTL

GoFigure
                            I sent my stuff in to the TA almost three weeks ago. I still haven’t updated.. but he explained why that was to me. So since some of the centers are closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there have been delays. It will happen though.

GoFigure

*typos
                              Sorry

GoFigure

@DeeDeeLTL
                                Hanging in there. Had to send paystub to TA..therefore I’m not anticipating an update tonight. Has anyone spoken with TA and still received an update between the time of sending TA wage verification? Like maybe it worked itself out between stuff?? Sure would be nice, but I probably won’t see my loot untill kid April. Kinda set on that timeframe so I do t get all upset and all like I’ve been so disappointed as many others are as well.

DeeDeeLTL

GoFigure

How are you doing Darlin?

Carrie
                                    @cadkins85

@Gofigure…..the only thing that updated on my transcript was the tracking number. Hopefully the TA calls Wed like they’re supposed to.

DeeDeeLTL

Update: I spoke to my TA.. most of us who need our wages verified have gone to this department, but many of the offices Within this department have closed.. So now we will be waiting either for them to work from home or to return (depending upon who has the return and where it’s located, and I’m sure other factors unbeknownst to us).

Prayers for us all.

Kate
                                        @allboymom17

I filed 2/3 accepted 2/3 received the 4464c letter 2/14. WMR says STILL processing. I’ve called twice. Both times they’ve said there’s nothing I need to do. The second time I specifically asked if I need to ID verify…. Nope. I was finally able to access my transcripts online yesterday. They had a processing date of 3/9/2020 and have a 570 additional account action pending 3/9/2020 code at the bottom. They have not changed this morning.

JoJo

No update and my AS OF Date is still 3/9 so I’m not sure if thats a good thing or bad….

Michalynn23
                                            @michalynn23

No update for me. I’m still waiting and feeling discouraged.

Hopefully we’ll get some movement next week.

GoFigure

Noone updated last night?????….I don’t see one person that updated. Let me scroll through the threads and look harder.

DeeDeeLTL

my heart just broke because the only thing that changed was my as of date :(z. It changed to 04/06. This is so Heartbreaking. My family and I have things we need and need to take care of. Goodness.

Congratulations to all of you who updated!

DeeDeeLTL

@Michalynn23

I hope you wake up to a DD

Truthteller40

Congratulations!!!!

truthteller40
                                                    @truthteller40

Mailed mine on 1/28 as I had moved and didn’t receive IP Pin at old address. Was told they weren’t even ‘processed’ at IRS facility in Fresno until 2/13. Was on ‘your return is still being processed’ status at WMR and n/a for transcripts until today. Transcripts have a cycle of 20201205 and now WMR says return is being processed. Weekly, so I expect to have DD of 3/24. So finally some movement.

Michalynn23
                                                      @michalynn23

Hey Everybody,

Filed and accepted 1/29 w at
                                                      Bars disappeared around 2/13 and still processing
                                                      Called IRS on 3/3 was told letter was sent out on 2/27 and needed to verify my identity.
                                                      Received letter and verified on 3/10
                                                      WMR updated to being processed on 3/12
                                                      No updated status as of yet. Blank transactions

Praying I get updated today.

DeeDee

Someone checked their transcripts some hours ago to find that they had updated to a DD of 3/24! Praying the best for you all! We need to see these DDD’s in the AM.

DeeDeeLTL

PinkPather

Thank you so much!! I will be extremely glad to see the same for you as well!! It would be a great and appreciated development.
                                                          ❣️❣️❣️🙏🙏🙏

DeeDeeLTL

PinkPather

Thank you so much!! I will be extremely glad to see the same for you as well!! It would be a great and appreciated development.

PinkPather

Hi DeeDeeLTL!!
                                                              I would love to see some good news for you tonight (transcript update) and/or Saturday morning WMR update!!!!!!! 🙏

💞

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.