1/24 Filers – Update here

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season 1/24 Filers – Update here

• This topic has 23 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by taterbugg82.
  • Topic Starter
    Herewegoagain2020

Filed 1/24 @10:30 am. with TT and still pending. Just curious if anyone else has filed 1/24 with TT and have been accepted yet?

Viewing 22 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        taterbugg82
          taterbugg82

Whats this “Account Transcript” everyone is talking about that shows the ddd of the 5th?

taterbugg82

Yea, filed the 24th was accepted the 24th. Been at one bar since then.

Holls

I just checked my hubby’s…..he has a DDd of 02/05/2020!

Now just have to wait for mine.

E

Got my DDD this morning for 2/5!!

Filed 24th, accepted 27th. TT no eic.

Silby

Filed 1/24 accepted same day. transcript updated today, with cycle code indicating 2/5. DDD will probably update tomorrow on the tracker.

Jon

Filed 01/24
                      Accepted 01/27
                      Able to view Account Transcript today with a refund issue date of 02/05

Kate

I filed 1/23 or 1/24 cant remember but I was accepted on the 27th

E

What’s everything think our DDD’s will be?! No EICT, just regular return (:

Meggo

I filed using my free tax USA on 1/22 and the return was accepted on 1/23. I’m still showing one bar on WMR.

Herewegoagain2020

@Alisha mine says the same thing… They are just letting you know that is could take longer if it is not accurate.

Alisha

So I checked the wmr tool today and it says accepted but for the first time it says “IF you filed a complete and accurate return you should receive your refund within 21 days BUT there are circumstances in which it may take longer….. This is the first time I have ever seen this. Does this mean something is wrong?

Herewegoagain2020

@WhitWhit looks like we are making progress :)

WhitWhit

@herewegoagain2020 as promised i wanted to update. I just received a text stating that my return has been accepted finally. I have not receiced funding but one step past transmitted is nice to see. Stay positive everyone

Pennsylvania

Filed 1/24 accepted 1/27 9pm turbo tax still says pending.

Tracey

TT not updated so I was getting worried because it’s usually quick but I checked WMR and they received it..now just for acceptance and deposit lol. Not sure why I love this time of year🤷

Erin

Filed 1/24

WMR says refund received, TT says it’s still pending. So I’m unsure if it has updated yet bc I haven’t gotten any notifications (:

Ad

Filed today and accepted, with WMR update.

Herewegoagain2020

New update… I have one bar on WMR everything was accepted!! TT hasn’t updated yet.

Herewegoagain2020

Thanks @entropy

Entropy

I’m in the same boat, however, i checked the WMR tool and it shows that the IRS has recieved the info. I think TT is just lagging behind for some reason, try checking the WMR and see if you have a bar. That will confirm if the IRS recieved it or not.

Herewwgoagain2020

@whitwhit thanks for replying. I will update when I see a change too.

WhitWhit

I filed 1/24 but have not been accepted yet. I am still pending as well. I won’t check it again until tomorrow unless i get a notification otherwise. I have alerts on all ends set up. Will update when something changes.

Viewing 22 reply threads
                                                  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.