01/13-01/20 Filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season 01/13-01/20 Filers

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I filed 01/13/15 and was told accepted 01/14/15. I now believe this information is not true. I have been missing my bars for 2 weeks. I can get into account transcripts but there are 0.00 and a date of February 16th at the top. Head of Household at the bottom and nothing else. Is there anyone else that filed around the time I did? I just want to know that I’m not alone in this dreaded waiting game. Very upset about this. I’m pretty sure we were resequenced but to leave us in the dark bout what is going on with our refund.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

I know how you feel JDubb. It’s very frustrating because as many people have said, it’s ok to take our money during the year with no hesitation or delay but when it comes time to give it back, they can take as long as they want. I’ve heard that February 16th date is the date that should have been when a paper check would be mailed, therefore we should have a date this week, but every morning we get up, we see the same information-missing bars with a generic message. If I hear anything, I will let you know. Please do the same. We are on a mission to get our money lol. JDubb, where are you located? I’m in Kansas and read that my hub is in Fresno, CA where it’s being processed.

JDubb

I filed on the 15th accepted on the 16th and I have 1 bar with topic 152 and 0.00 Feb 16th on my transcripts too. It would be nice to know whats going on. I’m an 05 so weekly cycle – was hoping to hear something Thursday but nothing! Maybe this Thurs …

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.