Reply To: Used FreetaxUSA and filed on 1/30/2013. IRS received 1/31/2013. Still processing as of 2/3/2013. Anyone else in the same boat?

Home Forums Archives Tax Preparers Where did you file? Others… Used FreetaxUSA and filed on 1/30/2013. IRS received 1/31/2013. Still processing as of 2/3/2013. Anyone else in the same boat? Reply To: Used FreetaxUSA and filed on 1/30/2013. IRS received 1/31/2013. Still processing as of 2/3/2013. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I filed early, but, due to the education credits… my return was rejected on the 30th.  I then resubmitted them, taking out the credits.  I will amend later.  My return was received on the 31st FROM the IRS.  (I think a lot of people get the wrong impression from the company they used when they get their first text, email etc. stating that there return was accepted)  My return in still in processing on Feb. 3rd.  I am hoping it changes by tomorrow.  I think with so many people not giving it a few days and calling, ordering transcripts, overloading the WMR site…  That systems crashed, answers are left unanswered and everyone gets nowhere.  My fear though is… FOR THE PAST 3 years, I have continually fell into some sort of problem with the IRS and their system that processes the returns.  I have read about the new MEF system and how it updates.  There ARE NO batching of filers anymore.  It is on a per filing basis.  The system will be running 24/7.  DD are suppose to be everyday (except Sundays).  I am personally nervous that WMR is still in processing mode.  Is anyone else in the same boat>  RECEIVED ON THE 31st and STILL PROCESSING?  Thanks….

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Used FreetaxUSA and filed on 1/30/2013. IRS received 1/31/2013. Still processing as of 2/3/2013. Anyone else in the same boat?

Anonymous

Just got approved deposit set for Friday!!!

• The forum ‘Where did you file? Others…’ is closed to new topics and replies.