Reply To: Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Accepted Date (WMR Step 1) Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting Reply To: Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting

• Topic Starter
    WOOSAA

Is there any one else who filed locally on 1/30/13…IRS received it 1/31/13…& Now stuck on waiting… I am. I didnt file with H&R block or TT. I filed efile with a local place that gave me a taxinfonet.com number to call and check it. I call the number they gave me and they said it has been accepted allow 21 days to receive it, but i look on IRS WMR and it still says received on the first bar :( Share your comments if you have had the same scenario. Thanks!

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting

SUPERTOON

For example:

For example people… I got 2 different messages

TAXINFONET.COM tells me

Your return has been accepted by the IRS. Your refund will be ready in less than 21 days from the day you filed. Please call back at this number later to see if your refund has been issued. This message will repeat until your refund has been processed.

The IRS Where’s My Refund (WMR) tells me…

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
      You should get your refund within 21 days from the date we received your tax return.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.

….

So not sure which one is telling me the truth. lol!

• The topic ‘Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting’ is closed to new replies.