Reply To: Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Accepted Date (WMR Step 1) Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting Reply To: Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting

• Topic Starter
    WOOSAA

Is there any one else who filed locally on 1/30/13…IRS received it 1/31/13…& Now stuck on waiting… I am. I didnt file with H&R block or TT. I filed efile with a local place that gave me a taxinfonet.com number to call and check it. I call the number they gave me and they said it has been accepted allow 21 days to receive it, but i look on IRS WMR and it still says received on the first bar :( Share your comments if you have had the same scenario. Thanks!

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting

WOOSAA

To be honest I dont know anything about the transcript thing. I didn’t request one because i didn’t see how that meant anything or would help. Any other year I never had to do it you know. and I seen some websites people say that worked, some said it doesn’t. so Not sure. I just hope we get some type of POSITIVE update soon! lol. Anybody every heard of TAXINFONET?

• The topic ‘Filed 1/30/13…IRS received 1/31/13…Now stuck on waiting’ is closed to new replies.