Reply To: DDD for 2/24 – SBTPG doesn’t show fees anymore or method

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season DDD for 2/24 – SBTPG doesn’t show fees anymore or method Reply To: DDD for 2/24 – SBTPG doesn’t show fees anymore or method

• Topic Starter
    potatomom

Finally got my DDD for 2/24 (20220605 cycle code, filed and accepted 1/31 and have EIC, CTC, ACTC and claimed a stimulus…had a baby in 2021 haha!)

SBTPG now shows as unfunded (as it always has) but it doesn’t have my direct deposit account anymore just says “unknown” and there’s no fees listed anymore when there previously was 2 listed. Anyone else have this happen?

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: DDD for 2/24 – SBTPG doesn’t show fees anymore or method

Just Here for Tax Refund Nibbles

@potatomom – Same – I have SBTPG had my refund amount with ‘not funded’ since January. Now, it is all blank and shows UNKNOWN. Kind of freaking out a little. I did get a CP 05 letter in March…but was just patiently waiting. Now I don’t know if I should take the plunge and try to reach someone. Anyone have an recommendations? I’ve NEVER experienced this in ALL my years of filing with Turbo Tax.

• The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.