H&R Block Emerald Advance®Line of Credit
The Emerald Advance® is a year-round line of credit that provides the ability to repeatedly borrow and repay money, up to a maximum amount determined by the bank. Use it year-round for emergencies, car repairs, bills and other short-term credit needs. Only borrow the specific amount you need.
You may apply for the Emerald Advance® in participating offices starting November 25, 2013.
Benefits of the Emerald Advance®
- Load funds drawn from your line of credit to your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® for easy access.
- Ability to pay down the balance on the Emerald Advance with a portion of your tax refund, if you so choose
- Access to credit year-round
How do I apply?
What to bring
- Current earnings statement (e.g. pay stub)
- Unexpired government-issued photo ID (e.g. valid driver’s license)
- Your Emerald Card® (if you have one)