Tax Transcripts

• Creator
    Topic

Bill

Anyone having luck ordering tax transcripts? Post here when you are able to order them. No luck here yet!

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Replies

dmaxster

I was able to finally order return transcripts – before i could only order account transcripts – the day that i was able to order tax transcripts i was updated with a DDD Day from the date filed to the date of DDD – will be exactly 21 days. Please be patient sometimes asking for more information only delays things. i wouldn’t contact the IRS unless you exceeded the 21 days.

Cat

Filed 2/20
    Accepted 2/20
    Waiting.
    Ordered Account Trans 2/27 irs account transcript says no tax return filed. wth.

Help?

Tabitha

Same here. I was under review code 1121 after getting a DDD of 2/10 and I have called and verified my ID and also verified in person after last week they told me I had to visit the office to do this on 2/25/16. I was able to order my transcripts on 2/16/16 and got another processing date on that of 2/22/16 with refund issued and canceled all on 2/22/16. No letters have been sent out nothing! So Saturday I was able to order another set of transcripts with ease. Waiting now on those to come to see what cycle date they give me this time. I pray that I don’t have to wait 9 weeks! anyone had this happen to them? I have my fingers crossed I can get a DDD next week!

Robert

Also I tried calling the irs and going on the website but I am unable to order my transcript 3/2/2016

Robert

Used turbo tax on :

2/2/2016: Accepted

my bars went missing somewhere around 2/18/2016 and then I got the letter to identify myself from the IRS. I used the website on 2/24/2016 and I guess it went through after providing all my information. It is now 3/2/2016 and I have not heard anything back or seen any bars come back. I called the treasury and I don’t owe anything so i”m wondering if I should be worried.

Michelle Brown

Hi guys!
    So for the past three years, I have been put in review, I’d verification etc….i have been trying, daily, several times a day to order my RETURN transcript to no avail. Was about to give up hope….waving the white flag but about an hour ago, I checked AGAIN and was ABLE TO ORDER MY 2015 RETURN TRANSCRIPT!!!!!!! I know ALOT of people who were in review or id verification, after being able to order their 2015 RETURN TRANSCRIPT, they received their DDD of a few days later!
    I just pray to the Good Lord above, that this is, in fact True! Last Summer, my husbands company closed down, we list EVERYTHING…our him, our cars and EVERYTHING that was worth anything of value, we had to sell to survive! We wound up homeless, living in hotels and even though he had gotten a new job, he took a pretty substantial pay cut! We were unable to save up ANY money because its expensive living in a hotel….we were paying $339. A WEEK at Extended stay America….it was the CHEAPEST I could find pretty much in the ENTIRE St.Louis Metro area and surroundings! We are REALLY depending on our refund to get out of this vicious cycle…this LIVING NIGHTMARE so I pray that being able to order my 2015 RETURN TRANSCRIPT is meaning we are finished processing and that a DDD will be updated tonight, Saturday night and we wake up to good news! Please pray for us ya’ll and have a BLESSED weekend!

Drea

Filed 2/1
    accepted 2/3
    stuck on one bar until 2/19
    able to order account 2/8(but it was all 0’s)
    able to order return 2/19 (still haven’t received)
    bars disappeared 2/19, still have tt 152 your refund is still being processed”
    same as of this am 2/26 (this was supposed to be my ddd)
    it better be 3/4 or earlier.
    This is getting a little ridiculous.

Angela

So I called the IRS yesterday to find out what is going on. I was able to order account transcripts and return transcripts online on the 18th but still have not received them in the mail. After order my transcripts my bars disappeared and there’s no tax topic. One agent said I would have to verify my ID which I have tried to do several times online but have been told that they are unable to verify. He gave me a 4 digit pin and transferred me to someone else who looked at my file twice only to tell me twice that she didn’t understand how I was able to order both transcripts and why I was transferred to verify ID because it shows that my return hasn’t even been processed yet. She also told me that the IRS didn’t receive my return till the 16th but I filed and was accepted on the 12th and on the 13th the irs WMR had 1 bar saying we have received your tax return and it is being processed. Called back today and this person said she didn’t see anything wrong with my return and it’s going through normal processing and there was no need to verify ID and I should have a DDD before my 21 days is up. What the Heck is going on?

Ryan

Filed 1/21
    Accepted 1/22
    IRS Indicates Acceptance Date of 1/29
    Verified Identity by Phone at Request of Agent 2/12
    Was told on 2/16 that my return was marked as Unpostable 2/2, but was showing as Corrected with 1/29 acceptance
    Ordered Return Transcript 2/20
    Received 5071C 2/23
    Never Had Bars on WMR
    No DDD
    TT

Welcome to my life lol

Ebbss

i filed 2/5 cant order refund transcripts bar still at 1 and people who filed before me got their returns so stupid !!

Nicole

Filed: 2/1/16
    Accepted: 2/1/16
    Able to Order Both Transcripts: 2/11/16
    WMR Updated: 2/12/16
    DDD: 2/18/16

Vlarie

I was able to order both my transcripts on 2/11. I filed on 2/2. when I sign onto WMR it shows no topic and says processing. Not sure what’s going on to be honest.

spotter

I filed 2/8 with tax topic 152, with only 1 bar, with TT .I can order my account transcripts but not the other.I am getting it direct deposit.Shouldn’t I be getting a DDD soon?

william
    Participant

On tax transcript i do not see any code like everyone see on my transcript but the cycle posted nothing else with no code on it, if the code 846 not on it what does it mean to my tax return ?

william
    Participant

ON Feb 13 2016, I receive my tax transcript with the cycle posted but no 846 code on the transcript, what do that mean ? I also order my account transcript i should it after president day tuesday or this week but i was able to order both them

Hatewaiting

Filed with TT on 2/5/16
    accepted with in a few hours 2/5/16

Was able to order both account and refund transcripts under drop down year 2015
    on 2/12/16

2 questions…

Should there have been a drop down for refund transcript 2016?

& does being able to order transcripts tell when you will receive a DD?

Bre

Filed 01/29
    Accepted 01/29
    Account Trans Avail: 02/05
    Return Trans Avail: 02/12

HOPING that WMR will update tonight/tomorrow. The banks are all closed on Monday because its a holiday ! I callde IRS last week and they told me that anyone that filed before the 29 is having a delay because the system crashing “or whatever” the tech. Dif was~
    Will post again when WMR updates..good luck 2all.. ik ive been driving myself CRAZY about it!

tnmom

Filed 2/5
    Accepted 2/5
    Order Transcripts (both) 2/12
    IRS Website (one bar)

WTFIRS

filed 2/5 accepted 2/5 was able to order both transcripts today 2/12
    WMR still shows 1 bar since 2/5

Becky

Filed Monday, accepted Monday, tried for both Transcripts Wednesday and nothing. Ordered return transcripts today and account transcripts as well. For those of you having issues do not put any punctuation in your address. So say you live at 123 W. Hickory St. it needs to be 123 W Hickory St if you put in punctuation it will say it doesn’t recognize your address.

Symone

I had filed on the 27th the irs had receive my return on the 1st (don’t know why) I was able to order my account transcripts on Friday..I check today was able to order my return transcript…hopefully I’ll get a update soon since this the first me and husband are filling together(got marry last year in June) my sister also filed the same got her refund on the 5th but a check instead of ddd
    Will be checking Wmr later today

alyssa davis
    Participant

I filed 1/28, finally talked to someone and they said it wasn’t received till 2/1. Ordered my account transcript on Monday. Today as of 9 am I could order my return transcript, so hoping for a ddd to be updated tomorrow!

Kristy

I read on Igor fb page a few people said its agent said the transcript site has been overloaded with request to the point of being backed up. They said this is why many people can’t order transcripts.

The two said she’s been with the irs several years and has never seen them so backed up.

I take everything I hear with a grain of salt, but it makes more since than everyone being reviewed.

The irs is understaffed for sure. Can you imagine how backed up the people must be just sending out transcripts?

bltyler1
    Participant

Filed & accepted 1/20. I still can’t order EITHER Account or Return Transcripts! Why could this be?

jmmaldonado

I filed 1/25, accepted same-day, can order account but not return transcripts (over the phone not online) . claimed education as a business expense, what gives?

chriswu

Filed 2.1
    accepted 2.1
    wmr 1 bar tax topic 152
    account tranny as of 2.4
    NO return tranny—–

any suggestions what it means if only the account tranny is available?

big poppa

Filed with Turbo Tax: 01/26/2016

Return accepted by IRS: 01/26/2016

One bar on wheresmyrefund: 01/27/2016

Acct transcript ordered: 01/28/2016

Return transcript ordered: 02/05/2016

Return approved: 02/06/2016 with direct deposit date of 02/10/2016

Ill update once money hits my American express serve card.

Angus

I filed on January 21st with TurboTax and was accepted the same day I called the IRS yesterday because everybody else was getting their return transcripts and I can still only order my account transcript and they told me they didn’t actually accept my return until the 25th and to give it until the 15th of February but I’m getting worried because I still can’t order my return transcript and everybody else is already getting direct deposit dates for the 10th can anybody help me or is anyone in the same boat please help with any information thank you

Justme

Does anyone know how to read the transcript

Denny

I filed 1/20 and was accepted a few hours later. I was able to order both return and account transcript this morning. Still at 1 bar with topic 152. I hope tomorrow brings a DDD!!

Tenile

Neither my old or new address won’t work when I try to order transcripts. At first the old one worked then, nothing. Does anyone know what might be going on?

JasmineA

FINALLY had an update yesterday. I was able to order my return transcripts after trying with my NEW address for a week straight. THEN woke up this morning (7:28am EST) to a nice surprise … My WMR updated too :) says its scheduled to be sent to my bank by February 10th.

Efiled – 1/19/16
    Accepted – 1/19/16
    Able To Order Transcripts – 2/5/16
    WMR Updated To Approved – 2/6/16
    Scheduled To Be Sent By – 2/10/16

Que

I was able to order my transcripts is that a good thing

Sarah8299

I was able to order my transcripts today. Filed on 1/16/ accepted 1/19 will I get my refund soon?

BrittanyD

I was just able to order both about 10 mins ago!! Filed and accepted on 1/22 and hoping for a ddd in the am

Brandon

I was able to order my transcripts after noon today (2/5)..Hoping to be part of the group with an update in the morning.

leah

Filed and accepted 1/22
    Ordered Account transcripts 1/29 (have not arrived in mail)
    Return transcripts NOT A CHANCE IN HELL (And I no address change)
    2 IRS agents – worthless
    1 Tax advocate – needs to take a course in customer service

Stuck on one bar, tax topic 152, paid fees upfront, no codes, no offsets and most importantly, NO DDD!!!

I have never had this much trouble, and calling anyone, no matter how polite and nice you are, is just a waste of time. I am unsure how anyone has been able to get any type of information, I am striking out everywhere. ANY help would be appreciated!

gloria

I filled my taxes on January 12th and it was accepted on the 13th. Last week I noticed that my status bar on wmr disappeared and all it said was my tax return was still being processed.

Today I finally called the Tax Advocate number and at first, I spoke with a man and he offered up absolutely NO info. I called back a 2nd time and spoke with a nice lady who told me I had a ddd of Feb. 10th. Now, I know I have an offset but I called to check anyway just to see if they would finally give me a detailed amount. Guess what… they did. There is a silver lining though… they said they will deduct my offset amount from my irs refund payment dated Feb.10th.

Jon

If i was to order return transcript would it be for year 2015 or would it show 2016? Thanks.

Anita

I was able to order refund transcripts today. Not sure if that means I will get my dd soon or not.

ariana16

Ordered today, first day my return transcript was available.
    filed with turbotax, both filed and accepted on 1/22, 1 wmr bar. in ohio.
    Would like to add that Ohio is slower than normal this year.

Shaina

I filed 1/19 received 1/20… Still at one bar…. My friend did hers 1/26 received 1/27 got her refund today…. I tried to order my transcripts yesterday wouldn’t let me said my address was wrong. Tried this morning it let me do 2015 and 2016 returns….. Praying I at least get a ddd tomorrow!!!!! Wish us all luck

SAW
    Participant

I was able to order my account and return transcripts today.

Tom

I was able to order mine today had an accepted date of 01/28 but no DD yet hopefully tomorrow.

Chris
    Participant

Filed- 01/23
    Accepted- 01/23
    WMR- 1 Bar
    Today for the first time, I was able to order return transcripts for 2015…Good sign, no DDD yet but hopefully tommorow. Anyone who was able to order transcripts today for the first time might get a DDD of 02/10 from what I’m hearing! We’ll find out in the AM! Fingers crossed

Ashley

Was unable to order anything online this morning didn’t recognize my old or new address, so I called to order my return transcript and I was able to. So for the people having the same problem try to call and order.
    1800-908-9946
    Filed & accepted 1/23

Goldie

Me too! Whoot whoot!☺

ninjasherrie

I am finally able to order transcripts over the phone. I can’t get the online tool to work to save my life. Yesterday I couldn’t order anything over the phone either. I know i’m a weekly, so I usually get my notification on Saturday for Wednesday deposit. Looking at years past, I usually seem to get my refund right before Valentines, so this holds true to the story there too.

Still nothing on WMR, though.

Amy

I was finally able to order my return transcripts today! Keeping my fingers crossed that it’s a good sign. Has anyone that was able to order return transcripts gotten their refund shortly thereafter?

Marquita

I just order mines and my sister do that mean we will get out refund soon. I couldnt order my father and he file before us

Marquita

I was able to order both my transcripts this morning for me and my sister. But i couldnt order my father. Could this mean we are getting our refund soon

Angela

Nope, no transcripts for me! Still won’t recognize any address! Filled 1/19, accepted same day

duv1010

Filed with TT on 1/29, before 11:00 CST, still at 1 bar, can order both account and return transcripts as of today 2/5.

Jenica

so last week or so, I was able to order my account transcripts, today– when I try to go in and see if I can order the return transcript, they don’t recognize my address (old or new) why would that be happening?

Sweetie

Filed via TaxSlayer on 01/20; accepted by IRS on 01/20.

Still 1 bar
    Tax topic 152 re: refunds

Was able to order return transcript today!

Tricia
    Participant

Filed. 1-14
    Accepted. 1-15
    Bars disappeared. A week ago
    Couldnt order return transcript. But order account. 2-3
    FINALLY 5 MINUTES AGO ABLE TO GT RETURN TRANSCRIPT
    PRAYING FOR EVERYONE WE GET A DDD WITH WMR UPDATE SATURDAY ????

brittR.

Just was able to order my return transcript an I’m still at I bar an tax topic 152 what does this mea??????? Help me Help me Help me Please (

Dana
    Participant

I filed 1/26
    Accepted 1/26
    Was able to order return transcripts this morning. Does this mean I should see my ddd soon?

Ed Larom

Filed 1/26
    Accepted 1/26
    WMR 1 bar
    Finally was able to order my return transcript ordered this morning around 5am.

NinaFL

Does anyone know what format to write my address in for return transcript if I have an apartment number? I’ve tried everything and nothing. Yesterday I tried my old address, and it went. Day before neither address it would take. So frustrating.

Joel

Filed 1/26
    Accepted 1/26
    WMR 1 bar
    Return transcript ordered this morning.

Get Transcript

We have accepted your request for a 2015 Return Transcript . Please allow 5-10 days to receive it. The transcript will be sent to the address we have on file.

For those asking if your 2015 transcript is available to order most likely means they processed your return already.

BASSGIRL100
    Participant

@Hiloshark Yes you did it correctly.

Bellbor242

I was able to order my return tran this morning. Here is my question, do that means I am approved or is there still a chance I can get a code message when wmr udates?

Hiloshark

When ordering transcript, what year do i put in? 15 or 16? Iwas able to order return transcript with new address putting in year 2015. Did i do it right

Jenna

Final-freaking-ly ……

Filed 1/27
    Accepted 1/27
    Return transcript 2/5 4:15 am

I was stressing about a week and a day with no action… I can only imagine how all you early filers felt..

Miracle deposit tomorrow? Ha, we can always dream

deez
    Participant

i hear everyone excited about there tax transcript what are tax transcript and would i need them to speed up the process?

BASSGIRL100
    Participant

Filed: 1/19/2016
    Accepted: 1/19/2016
    Results: 1 Bar with 152 Topic -current
    Actions: Online transcript ordering did not accept my information ( I know it is correct)
    1/25/16: Ordered Transcript via phone (Account Available |Return Transcript unavailable)
    1/28/16: 2nd Attempt to order Return / not available
    1/29/16: Called IRS Hotline / Automated service says still Processing
    1/31/16: 3rd Attempt to order Return / not available
    2/2/16: 4th Attempt to order Return/ not available
    2/3/16: WMR No updates / No changes / No return
    2/4/16: Receive THANK YOU letter via email from Turbo Tax
    2/5/16: 5th Attempt to order Return / 4:15am – AVAILABLE

Deidra

Was finally able to order my return transcript with my new address today around 4am. Filed 1/23 hopefully will get a dd with the next big wmr update. Finally coming along for all of us that have been waiting since the beginning

JanessaRN

Finally was able to order my return transcript just now at 0355 central Time. Filed 1/22 accepted 1/22. Was able to order account transcript 2/1 and now 2/5 return. Hopefully this is good news for me and I’ll get my money in a few days

Seejay

@amanda yeah, mine says the same thing. I’ve been waiting since 1/14 technically and evidently 1/19 officially. There’s no rhyme or reason to what the IRS is doing. But it seems to be a good rule of thumb that if you can order your return transcripts, your return has been processed.

Shun

Filed 1/24
    Accepted 1/24 h$r block
    No DDD
    Was able to order account transcripts not return transcripts until 5 minutes ago. I was able to order return transcripts at 3:30am CT.

My bf filed 1/24
    Accepted 1/25
    DDD 2/3
    He order his return transcripts 1/29 and woke up 1/30 Approved.
    I’m hoping to be on the second bar Approved in a couple of hours or Saturday.

Val
    Participant

When was the last time someone successfully ordered a return transcript? It seems that quite a few could the day before the DDD 2/5 update. Anyone new since then?

Amanda

For everyone who can’t order return transcripts what does it say? Mine says 2015 transcript unavailable please fill out form 4506T or call the IRS. Is that what everyone’s says? I looked up that form and it’s just a transcript form

Amanda

I was able to order my account transcript last Thursday just tried to order my return one and it just says unavailable

Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23

1 bar

EllaHalligan

Don’t count on the account transcript for anything. I got mine in the mail today and it was completely blank. No info. In fact, it said that no transcript was filed.

Call the number on the form, spoke with a very nice lady who said that until your return is finished processing, that is what the account transcript will say…. blank and that no return was filed.

Just FYI, ya’ll.

Zannahbanana

Anyone seeing error code 113 when trying to order transcripts- this code means that you have been resequenced

Angus

I was able to order my account transcript last friday morning and still unable to order my return as of today. Filed with turbotax on 1/21 accepted the same day. I keep checking also because i want to know anything i can about when i might get my return approved too. Please keep me updated on return transcripts and approvals.

T

Tried ordering my transcripts. Getting Reference number 113

Whats this mean?

JBird

icomeinpeace
    Yes me too!!! I just tried it say’s the same thing

icomeinpeace

I tried to order transcripts just now but after I put my ssn, it tells me currently having technical difficulties try call again later, anybody else having this issue?

Sally

I can order an account transcript not a return transcript. What does this mean?

charli

My return transcript may have been available last night. I did not check it. I was ready to give up and just wait but decided to go ahead and try again (the transcript thing is new to me).

amie
    Participant

@charli and whoever else that can order return transcripts today; You will probably wake up with a DDD tomorrow for either Monday or Tuesday. The years that I was able to get my transcripts on Wednesday, I got my DDD on Thursday morning for Monday and had it in my account on Saturday.

Trice
    Participant

I wanted to know is it possible if the irs process account and return transcript both in the two days for 05ers since they only get process once a week or do they do account transcript this week and wait to next week to do the return transcript. I’m asking about the weekly cycle transcript.

charli

A glimmer of hope! WMR is still showing one bar but I was able to order return transcript as of 5:59am!
    Filed: 1/24
    Accepted: 1/24
    HOH
    Self-employed

Nik

I filed and was accepted on 1/29/16 Unable to order either transcript and WMR is 1 bar with topic 152. I know it is early still, but I thought I would have at least been able to order account transcript.

Tara
    Participant

droman004. ur approved. If ur able to get that return transcript and ur tax topic hasn’t changed then ur going to get a DDD within the next 2 days or maybe even later. But since the IRS says they only update once a day – and today’s update has already transpired, then u might see an update on tomorrow’s date. U may get ur refund for Feb 9th

Tara
    Participant

If it helps u guys, I checked wmr at 1am and I was still on one bar. I checked again around 3:15 am and it said wmr was not avail. I checked again around 4:20 am and I saw my second bar! It seems they do updates around 3am est each night

Tara
    Participant

OMG! I’m approved as of Wednesday morning’s update!!! DDD by Feb 5th! I filed on the 16th, accepted on the 19th, order return transcript 2 days ago!! Screenshot below

http://s2.postimg.org/ojum065op/image.png

droman004

I was just able to order return transcript but no update on WMR. Still at 1 bar. Anyone who has ordered their return transcript has had their WMR update to 2 bars?

minnie

filed 1/17 accepted 1/19 only account transcripts as of 1/29… got my transcript in mail today and I’m 05 cycle same as last year,always takes forever. .hope we get update tonight

Crystel

Filed 1/29 accepted same day I used Turbo tax. Was able to order account and refund transcripts Monday but wmr still shows one bar. Anyone else have the same thing?

amy

i still cant order refund transcripts… i am so annoyed right about now

Beluga
    Participant

Just now able to order mine. However, I’m still on one bar and Topic 152. I’m on the phone waiting to talk to a tax advocate….877-777-4778 if anyone wants the number.

Tash

I’m not sure if I was able to order my return transcript or not. I was able to order my account transcript last week, actually already received it, and it was obviously blank. I saw on here around 10pm last night that some people were able to order their returns finally so I tried, it said the address was wrong. I called and tried through the automated system and it asked for a “box number” instead of a “street number” so even though I’ve never used my PO box on a return I took a chance and entered it…it worked and let me order the return transcript. I just don’t even understand at this point. Filed 1/20, accepted 1/20, one bar on WMR, small offset, healthcare for entire year/family.

Angela

The transcripts site will still not recognize either my old address or my new address. I’m beginning to become a little frustrated. I filed on the 19th and was accepted a few minutes later have been stuck on one bar since then. I was able to order my account transcript on 1/29 with my old address but then minutes later when I tried to go back for my return transcript it would not recognize either my new or old address. it’s been that way ever since. I know that no one here is psychic but if anyone has any insight or experience with this issue would you please comment to help calm my nerves?

GA Peach

Filed and Accepted 01/22. Still only one bar. Topic 152. Unable to view/order/request any transcripts at all. When I enter my info it says it is incorrect and provides a number to call. Is this normal? Is it just doing that because my transcripts aren’t ready yet?

amie

Filed 1/18
    accepted 1/19
    tax topic 152
    never lost bars, tt never changed
    ordered account trans last week but still unable to order return trans.
    is it possible to get a ddd without the ability to order return trans?

Jules
    Participant

Can anyone explain what the significance of being able to order return transcripts. Does this mean the refund should be expected soon. i was able to order mine on 01/29 however i am a little discouraged because WMR has now updated to needed additional information with tax topic 151

Jules
    Participant

@HappyFeet- Its showing tax topic 151. I called the IRS and they stated that nothing looked a unusual on there in and it was normal to sometimes get a status requesting additional information. However they were not able to provide any additional information. So now its just a waiting game i guess

pam

Was able to order return transcript today. Filed and accepted on 1/22/16

Tara
    Participant

Filed on the 17th accepted in the 19th. After days of only being able to order account transcripts, I was just able to order my return transcripts literally 10mins ago @ 2:40 am! I hope this is a good sign! Still no second bar

HappyFeet

WMR: No bars since 1/29, general DDD when available, tax topic 152
    Transcripts: None via phone or website
    Filed 1/11, Accepted 1/12

Staying happy is getting hard :)

Kajuansa

Was able to finally order transcript at 12:32 am.
    Filed on the 19th through freetaxusa.com, accepted within an hour. WWR still has recieved and processing with topic code 152. Hopefully DDR will follow soon.

allura

sorry error 800 908 9946

allura

I called 800*908-9945 and it was not down, and it went through for refund transcript

Jo

filed/accepted on 21st. Just able to order return transcripts after no luck for a week. What does it mean?

Andrea

Filed 1/11, accepted 1/12. Ordered account transcript 1/29. Bars gone but still have Tax Topic 152. Tried 2 hours ago for return transcript and it wasn’t there. Just attempted again and I received the “system unavailable” message. Will try again soon.. Thanks for the update!!!

allura

people say it will be available right before your ddd updates, when jenell and shakia said they got theirs, I went and tried. I was surprised really, I filed on 1/14 accepted 1/15 and nothing until now, then people who filed after all getting ddd I was wondering really if I would ever get somewhere with mine. I hope mine updates tonight for the 2/5

Amanda

: ( I still can’t order mine. I was able to get my account one on Thursday

allura

anyone who tried earlier and it would say unavailable, TRY NOW

allura

I have been trying to order my return transcript all day, kept saying unavailable. just checks and it went through. they must of just updated it FINALLY

jenell

finally was able to order my return transcript today. been trying for what feels like forever please update tonight with a DDD of 2/3…praying hard I need my money badly!!

Shakia

I was just able to order my 2015 return transcript.
    File through TT 1/16/15
    Accepted 1/19/195
    Ordered account transcript 1/26/15
    Ordered return transcript 2/1/15 9:49pm

Stacy

Oops *account transcript *

Stacy

Filed 1/14 and accepted an hour later. Was able to get my account refund Wednesday. Checked earlier today and I still couldn’t get my refund transcript. I just tried again and I was able to order it.

Steve

Filed 1/18 Approved 1/19.

No update to WMR. Turbo Tax Early Tracking says expect refund 2/6.

Ordered Account transcript 1/27/16 and actually got in the mail today. Pretty much blank and says no Return on file.

Can’t order Return Transcript

Justme

I was able to order both transcript. Friday then woke up to tax topic 151 Saturday so idk what’s going on

Carrie

I filed my taxes through tt on January 22 and they were accepted still on one bar on wmr. Starting to get a little stressed out. I did receive my state refund last Thursday and am not able to order tax refund transcripts yet. It seems like many of us are in the same boat.

Paul

Ordered acct transcript on the 27th. Rec’d it today. There is absolutely nothing on it. Says there is no return filed for 2015 either. I filed on the 22nd and accepted on the same day… Hoping for a deposit by Friday!

Kit0kat2009

It’s net letting me order transcript..

Not with old or new address?

Tried over the phone and it said no to both my social and husbands

Online says no match in records…?

Soooo…

Amanda

@exIRSagent

If we changed filing statuses they could Resequencing you? I filed single HOH last year and this year married filing jointly as I got married this last year. Ugh

EXIRSAgent

@atb043 – Did your filing status change? That’s one of the reasons you would be re-sequenced.

***Source***

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/ch08s09.html
    (The IRS Internal Revenue Manual is a bit confusing, but hit Ctrl + F, and search for the word “resequencing” – you will be directed the information that I have quoted above)

Shakia

@ Amanda – I’m still holding out hope to be processed by Wednesday. That should give us a deposit date of Friday 2/5. I think we should update tonight.

Amanda

@shakia

I also have been able to order this years account transcript I haven’t received it yet. I’m really hoping for a deposit by Friday not looking good though.

atb043
    Participant

@dee… I also used Tax Act… filed and accepted on 1/15… one bar and topic 152 ever since. Can order account script and no return script.
    Called and spoke with Ms Kelly at irs. Said she shows rec’d on 1/20 from TA and I was re-sequenced.. No idea what that means other than being put back in line. She said everything was okay and not to worry about.

Shakia

@ Amanda – Mines ended in 05 also last year.
    I filed 1/16/15 accepted 1/19/15. Status is accepted with tax code 152. I have been able to order account transcripts since last Tuesday and nothing else. I got my account transcript in the mail today and it has no info one it, not even my refund amount.

Amanda

So I requested last years account transcripts it has everything on it the amount of my refund what day it was issued and shows my cycle number was 20150405 I knew it ended in 05

HappyFeet

@jules – What kind of Tax topic code do you have? Or what did it say specifically? Your issue may help others find options for you, or help others as well. Thanks for the update.

Patty

I talked to an agent just now. She reluctantly looked at my account. I filed on 1/22 and was accepted within the hour…however the IRS has be listed as accepted on 1/25. I believe this is the day I was able to order account transcripts.
    I have not been processed, No return transcript. Waiting. She did say there were no red flags, just in line to be processed

Jon

also…when i call it says unable to process because of the information i provided…i assume its because of an incorrect address…..which i didnt file last year…the year before i was in Florida…..and this year i am in Alabama….any suggestions or input would be much appreciated! filed and accepted around 4am on 1/28 still on 1 bar

Jon

what does it mean if it is asking for form 4506-T?

Jules

I was able to order both refund and account transcripts. However my WMR status changed 01/30/26 from processing to needing more information. This doesn’t make sense to me. Now i have to wait 30 days to see what could possibly been wrong

ophelia

Was only able to order the acct trans. I was unable to order anything last week. Is this a good thing?

Cakediva

i file my taxes jan 24… Only 1 bar so far and cant order rerurn transcripts… Whats the odds im being audited??????

crystal

Last year the problem was identity thief had to get a tax advocate bc phone call after phone call I got no where and no one could help! They had no clue why it was it flagged and why it was happening but I was just hanging here with nothing getting done!

Rdizz

If I order transcripts and I moved, but it asks me to put my old address.do the transcripts got to the new or old address?

Dee

Same boat filed with Tax Act 1/18, accepted 1/19 I am able to order account transcripts only on 1/20 no movement on the war 1 bar only!

Sadie
    Participant

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19
    No offsets so far. No movement . Can still only order account transcripts. Starting to think something is wrong

R4ce
    Participant

@crystal, Did they tell you what the problem was last year? Why did you have to get the advocate?

crystal

Last year when my bar disappeared and the message changed to you will get a date when its available and lost the 21 day message I had to get an advocate to get my text return and it took months.
    filed 1/22/2015 with tax act
    accepted 1/22/2015
    can order account transcript but no return transcript
    i hope this don’t happen again this year to me!

BrittanyD

Filed 1/22
    Accepted 1/22
    No DDD
    H&R Block

Still can’t order my transcripts online or by calling! It says that my info wasn’t found and I used my current address and address I used last year. Any explanation?

I also keep seeing others that filed the same day and after that has a ddd already…

Hector
    Participant

Can someone kindly tell me why I can only order my 2015 account transcript using my old address and not my new?

*Still 1 bar since Jan. 19th no movement. Was only able to order 2015 account transcript over the phone and not return transcript only using my old address.

wendy2629
    Participant

I called the trans number and put my old address in and it was going through the different types to order. I didn’t order any considering it would go to my old address beings how they don’t forward them…online isn’t recognizing any of the addresses I put in…IS THIS A MOVING FORWARD SIGN

candice

UPDATE: I got my 2nd bar this morning with an DDD of 2/3/16. I filed on 1/19, & got accepted on same day. It took until this morning to get any update on WMR. I was able to order both transcripts last night but I hadn’t tried before then. Just wanted to share, apparently things are much slower this year for the IRS. This is the 1st year that I did have to attach the form for having ObamaCare, idk of that matters… but at least I have a date now. It also said that if not received by 2/8 to contact them.

JB
    Participant

I still cannot do transcripts online, i wasn’t able to over the phone either, but today i called the hotline and i was able to order 2015 account transcipt but not return, i moved from MO to CO in june and i had to use my MO Address that i filed with last year, even tho my 2015 return has my co address on it, But this is good news right? maybe i can have it 2/3 or 2/5?

Sinead

@Dale I read a couple of.reviews people said it took them a while to get their money even after being able to print transcripts but I will update if I get mine soon

Kelly
    Participant

I tried to order transcripts online.. Said info direct match records.. I put in exactly as on my return. I called and it said sorry due to your response we’re unable to process your request.. Please check your records.. Then visit http://www.IRS... I know it is all correct!! Filed 1/15.. Accepted 1/19.. One bar still!!

Dale

@sinead…really?! It’s pretty self-explanatory. When there is an update for you, you’ll get it.

6FootFiveSlim
    Participant

Was able to order both the account & the return transcript yesterday morning. I woke up today still with 1 bar and no DDD..has this happened to anyone before? Are they doing any approvals overnight tonight?

Sinead

I was able to order both transcripts today buy on wheres my refund I have no bars and its saying something about will get a refund date when available can anyone tell me what that means

Amanda

No update for me

Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23

Was able to order account transcript yesterday

Still can’t order return transcript and no update for me.

In the past years I have gotten my refund on Friday and I know I have a offset

BASSGIRL100
    Participant

I had not been able to all week so I called to order and both transcripts were available. Waited for update tonight at 3:30AM WMR was unavailable at 3:45AM it came back up but no change. Still one bar and Topic 152. Filed 1/19 accepted 1/19/16

DJ
    Participant

So although I too have no bars, I called the phone line, and this time instead of the 21 day message after the prompts, it says something different. It says when a refund date is available it will be updated. Any takers?

Seejay

@not again

Truthfully, nothing surprises me. I’m just resigned to it…it probably shouldn’t have taken this long. Oh well.

Kemble

I was able to order return transcript over the phone just now but not able to do so online.

not again

@minnie it just annoys the crap out of me because I hate seeing people who file after me get their money in a week or whatever while I get stuck waiting 20 days. :p

minnie

@not again i know what you’re saying, it did go that way for me last year,sucks but I’m also being patient bc i know it could take awhile for update to order return. it just updated for me today to order account. filed 1/17 accepted 1/19 I was 05 cycle last year, thinking im 05 again the way it’s playing out

minnie

@bernadett0113 you can only order transcripts this year,last year you could actually download and see your cycle dates but they stopped that. but if you could order both account and return 2015 then you are most definitely approved and will be getting your $,I wouldn’t be worried about what they said until if you get rejected or you don’t get anther bar or update very soon

not again

@refundstresser @seejay

Yeah this transcript situation scares the crap out of me because it might mean we won’t even see return transcripts until the 5th, then a DDD on the morning of the 6th, and our refunds won’t get deposited until the 10th.

Last year my account transcript became available on the 27th, my return transcript a week later on the 3rd, than a DDD that friday on the 6th. I hope I’m wrong but don’t be surprised if we’re stuck waiting for a week with no movement whatsoever. :/

Bernadett0113
    Participant

@minnie there was no option to view my transcripts it only let me order them

Bernadett0113
    Participant

@minnie I didnt view the transcripts but I was able to order both . Is that counted as the same thing?

wedding01april

filed my taxes Jan 16 accepted on Jan 19 still on one bar tried to order transcripts all day would not let me, just now at 1:56 i was able to order account and return transcripts for this year do that mean I’m approved already? Last year after i order my transcript I got my DDD a few days later

minnie

@candice you’re definitely getting your refund very soon since you were able to order both transcripts. you will probably get that 2nd bar tonight or tomorrow

minnie

@bernadett0113 well then maybe they were confused and you’re still getting your refund,I’ve amended a few years in a Row adding another w-2 after my first big refund, and they couldn’t stop my refund or make me amend. and were you able to view both transcripts? if so then you’re gettin yours very soon

minnie

@bernadett0113 i agree with you. I don’t see them making you amend your taxes. but i would keep calling and figuring out Excatly what you need to do.I know you said you were rejected, have you been accepted since then? @refundstresser i remember last year getting an update right after being able to order just the account transcripts, so we will see tonight or tomorrow, im in same situation also

Bernadett0113
    Participant

@minnie I tried to create one but it wouldnt let me ,and when I spoke to the irs yesterday they told me I had to amend my taxes but when I call the hotline it says recieved and today I could order my transcripts which I wasnt able to do before

candice

I just tried to order both account and return transcripts. I’ve never done this before, but it said “your request has been received and will be mailed to the address we have on file for you in 5-10 days”… does that mean everything is okay? I filed on 1/19, accepted on same day but WMR bars never move. In the past 5 years my refund always showed on the 8th day after I filed… don’t know what’s changed.

minnie

I haven’t seen that particular problem with anyone yet with being rejected,maybe you should start as thread on that subject and maybe other ppl that know can help you out

Bernadett0113
    Participant

I can order my transcript but the IRS tod me a couple of days ago that I had to amend my taxes. What does this mean , because if that was true I wouldnt have been able to order both transcripts

Seejay

@refundstresser join the club. We’re probably looking at 2/5 at the earliest just being honest.

refundstresser
    Participant

past week i couldnt order either transcript,this morning at 7 am i was able to order the account transcript but not the return transcript.. ive been tryint to order it all day with no success..is it possible to still update tonight with the rest of you all or nah? ordered account still cant order return..pleas help

Bernadett0113
    Participant

@minnie my question is has anyone that has been rejected by the IRS and told that your efile was not approved been able to order their new transcripts for this year?

minnie

@pagelsm. have you tried calling hotline and order them? bc i seen ppl having trouble doing online but once they called then they could get transcripts ordered

minnie

@dj i think maybe they’re updating and working on your return. and maybe you were locked out if you tried to much. you were able to order account one time so that should be a good sign.

Pagelsm

Haven’t been able to order transcripts using my last or current address since I’ve filed (1/25) saying that it didn’t match their information, but tonight after midnight I was able to get into the next screen using my previous address but cannot get either account or return transcript ordered. So weird..

Bernadett0113
    Participant

my question is has anyone that has been rejected by the IRS and told that your efile was not approved been able to order their new transcripts for this year?

DJ
    Participant

What do you think happens when:

Tuesday: No Transcripts
    Wednesday: No transcripts
    Thursday: Only Account Available
    Today: No access to either

Any Thoughts? Thx

minnie

wasnt able to order transcripts kept trying til 4am last night and once I checked around noon est time today then I was able to order..filed 1/17 accepted 1/19. so I’m basically already approved :)

Harley

To the people who are stressing about one bar….Relax! Unlike the transcripts wmr only updates ONCE a day. Transcripts updates thru out the entire day.

If you were able to get both your ‘scripts today I promise you WILL see two bars on Saturday morning with a DDD of 2/3

Deep breaths. Just a few more days. You will have your refund.

Trask

I was just NOW able to order both of my transcripts. I tried all day and couldn’t order either of them. Now all of a sudden they are both available! It’s 11:30pm EST on 1/29. Hope to see some $$ soon. Still 1 bar on WMR

BASSGIRL100
    Participant

Just my experience.
    LAST YEAR 2015: I filed on a Sunday 1/25/15 via Turbo Tax accepted the same day, on that Wednesday 1/28 I was able to order both transcripts and on Thursday 1/29/15 I got two bars and a DD date for 2/4/15, however received my refund deposit on 1/30/15 via Netspend.

THIS YEAR 2016: I filed on Tuesday 1/19/16 | Accepted 1/19/16 | 1 Bar /no changes. On Monday 1/25/16 I attempted to order transcripts, could not due to wrong address information (which is not true, same address for 10 years and I checked it against all my returns from prior years). Wednesday 1/27/16 checked again same thing. Was looking forward to update that Thursday but nothing changed. Today 1/29/16 around 10AM I checked again online, same thing so I decided to call and see if I could order and I could order both Account and Return for 2015. Hopefully, it means that DD will come tonight if this holds true as with last year’s experience.

Note: I also was informed via Offset # I have 1 debt and have been nervous since that they may take all my refund. According to other post those who have offsets and were able to order both transcripts, called the offset # again and was informed their offset was paid, the amount that was paid and to who. Which means they are completed just waiting for an update at WMR or a deposit in their accounts.

I was afraid to, but did I call offset # again just to see if the process actually holds true in reference to offsets and having both transcripts, the offset# only gave me the same information it did the first time, that I have a debt said nothing about an amount being paid to anyone.

Hopeful they did not, but yet still in the dark not being able to see what the transcript says until they arrive in 5 days.

common sense

Think of it this way –
    Account transcripts give information of processed tax return/forms payment/refund – including any adjustments and payments made by the tax payer and/or IRS rep

Return transcripts – are what you the tax payer filed

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Tax-Return-Transcript-Types-and-Ways-to-Order-Them

Tax Return Transcript – shows most line items from your tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. This transcript doesn’t show account changes made after the return is processed

Tax Account Transcript – shows basic data including return type, marital status, adjusted gross income, taxable income, credits and payments. It also shows adjustments made by you or the IRS after you filed the return. Note: If you made estimated tax payments and/or applied your overpayment from a prior year tax return to your current year tax return, you can use this transcript to confirm these payments or credits a few weeks after the beginning of the calendar year prior to filing your current year return.

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript-FAQs
    How long must I wait before a transcript is available for my current year tax return?
    If you filed your tax return electronically, it takes about 3 weeks before a transcript becomes available. If you mailed your tax return, it takes about 6 weeks. If you didn’t pay all the tax you owe, your transcript may not be available until mid-May, or a week after you pay the full amount owed. Refer to Transcript Availability for more information. Note: If you made estimated tax payments and/or applied your overpayment from a prior year tax return to your current year tax return, you can request a tax account transcript to confirm these payments or credits a few weeks after the beginning of the calendar year prior to filing your current year return.

Can I use Get Transcript if I am a victim of ID Theft?
    Yes, you can still request a transcript by mail. If we’re unable to process your request due to identity theft, we’ll send you a letter that provides further instructions on how to request your transcript. You may also want to visit our Identity Protection page for more information.

How do I request a transcript for an older tax year?
    Tax return and record of account transcripts are only available for the current tax year and three prior processing years. You must submit Form 4506T to request an account transcript for a tax year not available through get transcript by mail.

What if I’m unable to use Get Transcript by Mail?
    If you are unable to use Get Transcript by Mail, you may try our automated phone transcript service at 1-800-908-9946 to receive your transcript by mail. Please allow 5 to 10 calendar days for delivery.

My transcript information doesn’t appear to be correct. What should I do?
    In some cases, we may have changed the reported figures on the original return you filed due to input errors or incomplete or missing information. If we changed the figures on your return during processing, a Tax Return transcript will show the original figures, labeled “per return,” and the corrected figures labeled “per computer.” It will not show amendments or adjustments made to the account after the original return has posted. If you filed an amended return or we adjusted your account after it was processed, request a Record of Account transcript. If the transcript obtained doesn’t appear to be correct or contains unfamiliar information due to possible identity theft, call us at 1-800-829-1040.

Will ordering a transcript help me determine when I’ll get my refund?
    No, a tax transcript won’t help you determine when you’ll get your refund. IRS transcripts are best and most often used to validate past income and tax filing status for mortgage, student and small business loan applications and to help with tax preparation.

The codes listed on tax transcripts don’t provide any early insight into when a refund will be issued. The best way to check on your refund is by visiting Where’s My Refund?.
    What if my address has changed since I filed my last tax return and it doesn’t match IRS records when I try to use Get Transcript by Mail or the automated phone transcript service 1-800-908-9946?

Don’t use your old address. The transcript won’t get forwarded to you. You’ll need to file Form 8822, Change of Address, before you submit your Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ. Generally, it takes four to six weeks to process a change of address.

Tina

I was able to order both today, but could not yester day. Filed tt 1/22 accepted 1/22

Paladin
    Participant

I have a large offset and I filed early wand was accepted on teh 11th. I was able to order both transcripts-what do you think that mean?

Amber

When you can order transcripts with your new address you are making progress, yesterday nor my old or new one worked today my new address worked with all transcripts available

JB
    Participant

i just got off the phone with irs agent she told me That transcripts wont be available til mid february and we will likely get our returns before transcripts are available

Amber

Filed 1/11 I was just able to order account and return transcripts today hoping for a DDD tonight.. One bar still

Winnie

@Roberts

Don’t be an asshole, you fucking prick! We come here to ask questions and get information! Don’t like it? Then fuck off!!!!

Roberts

PEOPLE: stop asking dumb questions. “I can only use my old address, what does this mean?”

It’s pretty ovinous and all of your dumb ass questions are stupid and annoying. None of us on this thread work at or for the IRS. If you read people’s comments, you can answer all of your questions.

“What does this mean??” It means that you are an idiot!!

Seejay

@lisa I think that’s what they mean. You can order them online, not actually download them.

Just got off the phone with an IRS CSR and she told me that my return was likely delayed due to high volume. I asked her if that meant I was re sequenced and she said there was nothing to suspend or stop my return, no levies, no ID theft, but that the volume meant that I hadn’t been processed yet. That’s just a paraphrasing. But I guess I have to prepare for possibly being delayed another couple of weeks…still can only order account transcript. Leads me to believe that the return transcript is the golden ticket.

Jennifer

I filed on 1/24 and was accepted on 1/24 at 6:34 pm. I was able to order both my return and account transcripts at 8:15 am today. I expect WMR to update tonight to show a 2/3 DDD. Hope that helps!

JB
    Participant

@ Crystal mines the same way i could order under my wifes ssn and old address yesterday even earlier today but now i cant get in under mine or hers, information doesnt match or something. i think mine and her ssn and try every possible address noting, maybe they are processing now?

Lisa

Where is everyone getting their online transcripts at? I went to the web page but the only option i have is order by mail. Thanks!

Crystal

I am unable to use my old or new address to order transcripts. Yesterday I was able to use my old address. Now neither address will work. What does this mean?

SR1976

@seejay It does make sense but at the same time if you can see your total account with those and usually the return shows when your job (s) have submitted the W2’s which is usually after you’ve receive your return

Seejay

@SR1976 No one knows for sure really. Some people say the account, some say the return. Common sense says to me that if you want info on a return and the return isn’t ready, that means it hasn’t finished. Either way, I’m in the same boat. Can and have ordered account transcript but no return

Lisa

I went to order mine but it shows my only option is to order by mail. :(

SR1976

so if you can order an account transcript then your return has been approved @shawna

Maskjerly

I am not able to access my tax transcripts. It keeps saying wrong address….

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 280 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.