R online transcripts updating?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season R online transcripts updating?

• This topic has 15 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by FortWorth.
  • Topic Starter
    Val

I have read to ppl on here say that they were finally able to see their transcripts online update today with codes ending in 04, so are there any more daily ppl updating today & hopefully us weekly updaters will see updates tomorrow.

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        FortWorth

@Ashley that date is the date you posted to the master file 2/9/18….
          2018=year
          07 =week of feb.9th-15th
          01= Friday.

Ashley

Filed 2/4 accepted 2/7 just got transcripts with this cycle code and date….. not sure what it means or. If this is an indication of when I’ll get myrefund

20180701 date 3/5/18

Skittlez

I mean why would Ray update to a ddd before the 15th

Skittlez

@RayC I think you are a weekly.
                @Dyesha why would Elle update to a ddd before the 15th?

Skittlez

@@Ashley it means you were processed on the first week of February on a Monday I think. They changed the cycle dates so I think that’s what it is. It means you a a daily.

Ashley

Checked last year’s transcript and this was my cycle code, can someone tell me what it means?

lance

you havent been processed yet

Magen

Will the transcripts update all day today? I am able to see 2017 under wage and income and account transcripts but when I click on them they are blank and say no return on file. Why? What does this mean?

Missey

No I don’t. But I seen someone else that did have EIC had the same cycle number.

Takedra
                            @abrown0817

@Missey do you have eic and actc?

Missey

I seen my transcripts today with 846 code for 2/14/18. I’m a weekly.

Dyesha:
                                @dyesha21

@Ray

It is a good thing. You should be able to see a ddd sometime tomorrow, if my calculations are correct. We have to hose credits and weekly. Same as last year for me. Hey, I could be wrong.

Elle

My transcript dates have changed (which is very weird). The date at the top of the account transcript near the accrued interest line was 2/12/2018 the same as my processing date now it says 2/26/218; the processing date did not change though. lol I am not in no rush I just found that strange. I do not have the “846” refund code as well. I do claim EITC and ACTC.

Happy Tax Season all!!

RayC
                                    @rayman70

I was able to order/view my transcripts since Feb. 1st..filed around the 25th..accepted on the 29th…Have the same cycle code as u Dyesha..and I also have the same credits. So heck..I dunno if thats a good or bad thing lol. Guess I must be a weekly?

Dyesha:
                                      @dyesha21

I was able to order my return and account transcripts online this morning. My cycle date is 20180605. I have both credits (EIC / ACTC). I am a weekly.

Filed 1/23
                                      Accepted 1/24

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.