No refund yet. Ddd of 2/23

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season No refund yet. Ddd of 2/23

• This topic has 26 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Amra.
  • Topic Starter
    Lucy

My Ddd was today. I still have not received my money and I basically have no way to track it. I filed with jh and republic bank can’t find my info and sbbt us showing “no funds received “. 😣 I bank with Wells Fargo.

Viewing 25 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Amra
          @amraann

I think for many their deposits are not showing because the bank knows they do not have to release it until the 28th.

LBG

My taxes were accepted 1/28 DDD 2/23 used TT. wmr shows it was sent. Has not been DD and called the bank not showing any pending deposits…I have never had this problem…so frustrated!! Using citizens bank also.

Maddi jade

My taxes were processed on the 30th and I still do not have a ddd anyone else have this issue

Victoria Catherine
                @toricath

DDD 2/23 and as of 2/24 618am central, no money shown D in my bank account. WMR has full bars.

Frustrated

Lucy

I received my refund this morning! My Ddd was yesterday, but I’m just happy it came. Good luck everyone and God bless!

BA

DDD was also 23 bars on IRS said send not in bank

Lucy

Well, I tried sbbt again and they’ve received my funds now…I guess I’m just waiting for it to show up in my bank account now..

Krystal Miller

I don’t know what’s going on I file my taxes at H&R Block on the 20th I keep checking the website and it keeps telling me that my information is wrong and then when I redo it it tells me to check after 24 hours well it’s been 3 days and still nothing. This is my first year ever filing and i don’t know what to do or how to go about finding anything out about it …..OMG 😨

PM

We are in the same boat. No refund yet and DDD is 2/23!

Ashley

Filed and accepted on 1/30.
                            Ddd of 2/23 .
                            D in the bank at 600am
                            Finally.

Amy

I was supposed to have a ddd of 2/23/17. Well I checked my bank and nothing! I filed with turbo tax and had fees taken out with SBBT. This happened to me last year also where I didn’t receive my refund until the next day. Anyone else in the same boat this year? I bank with Wells Fargo.

Sarah

Id inquire with who you filed with. I had ddd of 2/23, fees taken with sbbt to turbo tax 2/22, money was at my credit union 2/22 in ach warehouse and available this morning. Hope it pops up soon for you!

Waiting patiently

Filed and accepted 1/28 through TT fees being deducted SBTPG DDD 2/23 money was in my account this morning. Good luck everyone.

Waiting 2

Same here I will NEVER use Jackson Hewitt again.

Stephanie
                                      @stephers

@Waiting 2 I will do. I hope we all find something out today. I have always used TT with fees taken out of my return and they always hit by my DDD. This is the first time using JH and so far it has been a nightmare.

Waiting 2

I’m in the same boat so if you find someone to call please share😥if anything updates for me I will let you know

Stephanie
                                          @stephers

Yeah when I log into the Republic link it says Login info not found. When I log into sbtp they say no refund received yet. When I check on WMR it is still showing 2 bars, but the DDD is still 2/23/17. I am dumbfounded as I don’t know where to turn or who to call.

Shaen

Same issue, DDD 2/23 nothing in my account attempted to call and don’t open until 9 AM this has been my worst experience ever with JH

jcp5276

Jackson Hewitt uses Republic Bank. My DDD was today. Republic showed receiving my finds yesterday and my dd was in my bank when i got up today
                                              https://www.republictaxpayer.com/

sunglaze
                                                @sunglaze

Ddd 2/23 received refunds 2/23 local bank

rocky1988
                                                  @rocky1988

And i had got my state 2/10

rocky1988
                                                    @rocky1988

I havent got mines either and my ddd was 2/23 but sbtpg took out the fees out my state but was told yesterday that my federal has to go through them still then sent to my jh serve card i dont understand that if youll took all the fees out my state refund

Waiting 2

I have the same situation. I can’t stand it. Hopefully today for both of us 😑

Stephanie
                                                        @stephers

Same here I feel as though it is a wait and see game. I don’t even know what bank JH uses. The WMR is still only showing 2 bars. I am hoping when I check here in a bit I see something different.

Lucy

I pray that’s the case…

KB

Same here…….but last year, it was midday…hopefully this year too.

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                        • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.