• Creator

I am

Irs website bk up and running has anyone got a DDD yet??

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 151 through 200 (of 1,054 total)
  • Author

Just wondering if you all with DD dates of you also got a text. I used Tax Act and signed up for text notifications I have yet to get a updated text only had one from the day I submitted so wasn’t sure if anyone else signed up for text notifications and got their DD date from WMR but not text from filing company yet thanks

Yayy. Progress finally.I filed 1/24 and was accepted an hour later. I changed my address this year Nd could not order my return transcript with the correct address. I was able to order account transcript 1/29 with old address. Yesterday morning after reading through this post my cousin,my best friend, and I seen where people were able to now order return transcripts. So we too tried (cousin filed the 23rd of January and was accepted 5 mins later. Friend filed 16th) and BAM we all were able to get them FINALLY. I told them I bet WMR updates tomorrow.I woke up at 5:45 am and first checked here lol and sure enough ppl were getting a DDD 2/10 . so I tried mines and what do u know 2 bars…FOR ALL 3 of us!! The wait is finally over. If you have a netspend card you should have it Monday. SBTPG releases at 12am and 2PM. So 2 deposits made. That’s why u see some get it in there account at 12:30am then others at like 3pm. Hope this helps. I thank you all for keeping me sane.

I filed on 1/20/16. We got state back a couple of weeks ago. We had nothing updated on wmr until last night. I was able to order our return transcripts and this morning when I woke up around 6:30 am we were approved and have a ddd of 2/10/16! Thank god….the 10’th marks 21 days…

I have a DDD of 2/10 as well and use netspend. DD are set up to process about 1 to 2 days earlier just like payroll. More than likely they will send the processing overnight Sunday into Monday so for those of you using netspend I would look for it any of those days. It really depends on when they send it out, at night or in the morning Monday but netspend will not hold the funds so as soon as they get it, we get it. Netspend is also on pacific time so for me in Michigan they are 3 hours behind us. Hope this helps

Yippee. Finally we are seeing movement.

Filed 1/22
    Return transcript avail 2/5
    Got ddd 2/6
    Ddd for 2/10
    Hr block

BUT PLEASE… I have seen this question asked a few times and have tried to find the answer and would appreciate one if anyone knows.

What days does irs submit direct deposits to banks. Do they submit transactions on the weekends. I used to work at a bank. I am assuming that anyone who got a ddd today. The irs submitted last night. Then anything done over the weekend is processed as if was done on a monday, so maybe Tuesday for ddd 2/10 you might see it. But if anyone’s knows what days and times irs submits refunds that would be great. I don’t think cards like bluebird by amex, nets pend etc process exactly like banks. I always get my paycheck earlier than coworkers who have the usual banks. PLEASE GIVE US INSIGHT SOMEONE IF YOU HAVE IT.

Oh and thanks to all the fellow people out there on this topic. It has helped to read all your posts the last week.

I filled Tuesday 2/2
    was accepted w/ one bar on 2/2
    Rec’s a DDD this morning (2/6) after 4am for Wednesday 2/10
    I’m using a Money Network Visa- Payroll Card (which I’ve never done before) but it said you could and I’m pretty sure they are affiliated with Netspend/MetaBank ?
    Has anyone else used this DD method before?

Filed on – 1/10/16
    Accepted on – 1/13/16
    Approved on – 2/6/16
    DDD of – 2/10/16
    I would just like to say that the first come, first serve quote on the irs page is a load of s***. Most of the time I file early and get it b4 the end of the January. I have seen that people filed way later then me and have received they’re refund a week after they filed. That’s just crazy. But what are ya gonna do!!!

@ suzy Q

Thank you…. Im hoping i get it by monday… But sometime today would be awesome as well lol

My bank is usually slow about showing deposits and mine still showed up 2 days earlier than the irs said it would even be released – irs said my DDD date was 2/8/16 and I should expect funds to be available in my account no later than 2/13/16 but Ichecked my account at 12:30 am this morning (2/6/16) and it showed as pending transaction that was available to spend now. I would say it is highly possible that those with a DDD of 2/10/16 will have their funds on Monday (2/8/16). Hope you get yours soon!

I have been lurking and keeping in the loop. The people here have more information than the friends that work at the IRS my other friend has LOL. Contrary to what some may believe the ability to order your return transcript does indeed have something to do with the DDD.
    Filed: 1/19 via HR Block online
    Accepted: 1/22
    Was not able to order transcripts Thursday, could however order last night. I texted to my friend that I would have my DDD in a couple of days and BOOM woke up this morning to a 2/10 date. I usually get my refunds on Fridays so yes they seem to be a few days behind. Be patients its coming!

This site is a wealth of knowledge, just go through the posts and the answer to your question is probably there.

@Mya I was able to order my transcripts on Thursday morning both but still nothing only update over night was loosing bar to just a message saying it’s being prossed and a date will be posted once available..grrrrrr ..Hope somerhing come up soon I really need my money

Netspend normally deposits my money 2 days early would they do it on Sunday because I have a DDD of 2/10 and 2 days early would be tomorrow or do I have to wait until Monday?

Does anyone know about what time does the refund get deposited on a netspend card last year I got mine at 5:07pm will it come at the same time this year? Or has anyone received theirs in the morning?

@Carmen no bars most certainly means that they are in the process of looking over your refund in 3 days or less you will have a DDD and be able to order your transcript I filed on the 15th as well my bars went away on the 2nd and I ordered my transcript on the 5th got a DDD today its coming!

Btw…if you were able to get return transcripts yesterday you get a ddd in 24-48 hours. First batch or second, if no Ddd date today you WILL have one tomorrow and ddd of 2/12:) don’t freak out. You are approved!

I filed 1/14 accepted 1/20 , was able to order return transcript yesterday. So anxious this morning to check the bars so I came here first….yep 2 bars with a ddd of 2/10. Woot..Woot..if I wouldn’t have gotten 2 bars I would have freaked out. Sorry to those that don’t have there’s yet, you will probably get yours only 2 day’s after we get ours. There is a big refund 2/10 and 2/12. If you can order your return it is done and approved you will be 2/12 ddd. So thankful for this site it kept me in the loop and I knew I wasn’t alone…until next year:)!!!!

Filed and accepted 1/15/16, been at one bar since. Was finally able to order my return transcript yesterday. Checked WMR this morning and finally have a second bar and a DDD of 2/10/16. It’s great to have a DDD however I am kind of pissed that the IRS screwed the pooch right up until the end.

Does anyone know exactly when or about when the IRS will relase the funds? Do they relase them on weekends? Woke uo with ddd of 2/10… Depositing on my netspend card so once irs releases the money i wont have a hold on them. So just curious as to when they do

I filed on 1/26/16
    IRS says accepted 1/28/16
    Able to order return transcript 2/5/16
    No update as of 2/6/16
    1 current offset of 1600$ return a little over 7k
    Will this hold my return back

I filed 1/25 and still sitting on one bar. I had a ton of friends that called me to tell me that they got their DDD of 2/10, some filed in Feb. Everyone was telling me to check WMR, and boom…nothing. I feel like calling Chuck Norris to roundhouse the IRS…

Filed 2/27
    Accepted 2/27
    Approved 2/6
    DDD of 2/10

I filed and was accepted on 1/22.
    I am still on one bar and cannot order transcripts. My new address is not working. Put in my old address and my info came up but 2015 return transcripts were not available.

Filed 1/15
    Accepted 1/19
    Woke up today from having 1 bar to none only says your return is still being processed.. Anyone else on the same boat?

was able to order return transcripts yesterday and woke up today with my 2nd bar! awwwwwww yeeaaahhhhh. too bad it wont be deposited for 4 more days but it’s cool I guess

filed & recieved 1/20
    approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

see y’all next year!

I’ve been trolling this site for weeks and it’s great to see that everyone saw a DDD for their returns. This forum was informative, informative and comforting. Thank you and good luck, everyone. Remember, pay yourself first!

Filed 1/14
    Accepted 1/14
    Bars disappeared 1/30

2 bars, DDD 2/10 :^)

Does anyone know when the bank actually sends the refund to the banks

Woke up to DDD of 2/10 Finally got my second bar..Good luck to everyone…

finally happy

yes!!!!!!!!. Like everyone else I was able to get my return transcript yesterday. I was terrified to check WMR this morning cause i couldnt take the let down. I had to check on here first to see how it went for everyone else. Finally approved for exactly the last day they could deposit within 21 days. Thanks all for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!

just me

Filed on 1-14 accepted 1-15. Bars disappeared last week and no return transcript til yesterday 2-5. Woke up with ddd of 2-10. Guess we were all in an uproar for nothing lol

Just wanted to update everyone,I’m happy to say i got that second bar and a deposit date of 2/10. Good luck everyone…until next year ;-)

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/20
    Was able to order refund transcripts 2/5
    Finally got ddd this morning for 2/10
    Does anyone know what day the irs actually sends deposit to bank?

Don’t get discouraged too quickly, I have seen numerous ppl get a dd and not be able to order transcripts and wmr never update. I just kept checking my return transcripts constantly. I’m sure your refund is coming! You’ll probably get it on the 10th if you filed 1-19. Wmr might update for you on Monday. If come Monday you can’t order return transcript or wmr hasn’t updated you might want to call them BC they may just need you to ID verify or something. Fingers crossed for you!

Filed: 1/20
    Accepted: 1/20
    Return transcript 2/5
    DDD: 2/10

I also have a netspend card I have never gotten my refund two days early but I remember last I had a DDD for Feb 6 and got it Feb 5 which was a Thursday but I did have fees come out for turbo tax if that’s helps for the ones who ask about the prepaid cards

So glad to see everyone got their DDD! Someone had already said it but I’ll repeat it… The IRS was Going to issue those returns before that 21st day BC they DID NOT want day 21 to come! Could you imagine a million pissed off ppl call your cell phone? And you not have an answer for their money? Oh goodness! But anyway, I hope that everyone gets it before the 10th too! It is possible!:) and thanks for keeping me sane the past week.

Hi everyone!
    Filed TT Jan 18
    Accepted Jan 19
    Able to order return transcripts Feb 5
    Woke up Feb 6 with DDD Feb 10
    I hear that the week of the 19 the line was closed and that’s why all us 19 accepted waited so long and that why the IRS had that shutdown last Wednesday it was because they were playing catch up they were behind a week and bet you that why we had to wait as long as we did for us who got accepted around the 19 but happy to heat that we all got our DDD and our money is on it’s way ,good luck to all and thank you all ,we all vented together ! Till next tax season !

@ Nicole

Did your friend use HR Block too? that would be awesome if we get it monday

File 1-22
    Accepted 1-22
    Finally this morning DDD 2-10

As of 2/6/2016 I still don’t have a DDD!! I filed and was accepted on 1/19. I was able to order my account transcript on 2/5, but not the return transcript. WHY DON’T I HAVE A DDD YET?? :-(

I e-filed on 2/1
    Was able to order return transcript 2/5
    Checked WMR at 1:23 am and I have a DD date of 2/10
    Like wow! That was quick :)

Filed: 1/19
    Accepted: 1/21
    Used: H&R Block
    DDD: by 2/10 (posted today 2/6)

About time! Hope it comes sooner :-)

Filed 1/23
    Accepted and hour later
    Was able to order return transcript 2/5
    Just woke up and checked WMR and I Now have a dd of 2/10.
    I do believe once you can order return transcript, your return is finished. The process was the same for me last year.

Longest wait ever….. Happy to see all of my people getting DDD!!!

Filed: 1/22
    Accepted: 1/22 according to tax preparer and 1/26 according to IRS.
    Able to order return on 2/5.
    DDD updated on 2/6 for 2/10.

Obama Care
    Filed with outside tax preparer.

Filed 1/14
    Accepted 1/ 15
    Approved 2/1
    Ddd 2/3
    Today still no deposit called my bank several times they said nothing is pending called its verified my account number but I’m still not seeing anything

@ suzyQ

Do you know when they send the funds out… Ddd of 2/10 getting it on my netspend card, so i know it will be there earlier than the 10th…. Just curious if it will show up in my account later today0

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19
    Return transcript 2/5
    DDD 2/10

Thanks for keeping us all half sane people of igmr I’ll see y’all next go around

Yay finally woke up to good news. Got our ddd

Filed 1/20 at H&R block
    Accepted 1/22
    As of this morning ddd of 2/10

Hope everyone else gets some good news. Still can’t believe it took almost the 3 weeks to get our refund but I’m thankful it is finally coming. I have a friend that had a ddd for 2/3 and she got her money on 2/1.

Finally!!!! DDD date of 2/10/2016..looks like they are finally caught up
    Filed 1/25 accepted 1/26

1/27 accepted
    2/5 transcripts
    Wmr 2nd bad 2/6
    Thanks everyone as always you kept me sane for a few weeks this year

Viewing 50 replies - 151 through 200 (of 1,054 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.