HAS ANYONE GOT A DDD???

• Creator
    Topic

I am

Irs website bk up and running has anyone got a DDD yet??

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 1,054 total)
  • Author
    Replies

nomoneysadgirl
    @nomoneysadgirl

HOPE FOR THOSE WHO HAD TO SEND IN THE 8962 & 1095-A FORMS!

I got my W2’s early on in January, but the Healthcare Marketplace hadn’t sent me my 1095-A forms yet, so I filed my taxes without including them (bad decision, I should have just patiently waited for the forms to come – lesson learned). So when the IRS went to process my e-filed 2015 tax return, the system notified them that I had Obamacare and that my return was missing the necessary forms, so the IRS suspended my refund :-( Long story short; my refund was delayed a whole month because of my foolishness. I FINALLY have a DDD for March 2nd, so there is hope for all of you in a similar situations as mine :-)

Here was my timeline:

. Filed and was accepted on 1/19

. Able to order my account transcript on 2/5

. Received letter from IRS stating that I had to send in forms 8962 & 1095-A on 2/10 (the letter also asked me to send in a newly computed page 2 of my tax return with my signature on it. I DID NOT SEND IN THIS FORM, BECAUSE THE LETTER STATED TO DO SO “IF APPLICABLE”. The fax number on my letter was: 1-855-262-0485. I’m in Pennsylvania. EVERY FAX NUMBER IS DIFFERENT. I suggest that you wait for your OWN letter to come with your unique fax number on it).

. I faxed all of my info back in to the IRS on 2/11

. On 2/26 I spoke with an IRS representative who told me that my paperwork was finished processing, and that my refund was going to be deposited into my account on 3/2. I also was able to order my return transcript that same day.

. On 2/27 WMR finally updated to show my NEW refund amount (I was expecting $7,200, but I owed $500 back to the IRS for the Obamacare and also $3,600 back to the IRS for a 2013 over-payment).

Now I’m just waiting for my money to hit my Netspend card (I did my taxes through TurboTax, so my refund will go to them first so that they can take out their fees, and then to my Netspend card).

There is light at the end of the tunnel for us guys :-) … I didn’t think so at first because the IRS said that it would take 6-8 weeks for me to receive my refund after I faxed those forms back in. It actually took about 4 weeks.

Hang in there guys… it’s coming :-)

Carmen

my ddd is for today 2/24 and on the wmr site it says received and approved but NOT sent. Not sure what to do at this point

JR

I filed early, 1-14. Got accepted the 16th. After weeks of checking WMR I had given up thinking I got audited then I decide to check today and my DDD is 2-18.

spotter

I filed 2/8 with tax topic 152, with only 1 bar, with TT .I can order my account transcripts but not the other.I am getting it direct deposit.Shouldn’t I be getting a DDD soon?

Anonymous

I won $1000 from hrblock #grandplan ???????????????????????? hope everyone receive there money soon

Michael

Filed on Jan. 19th, called in on Feb. 9th and found out I had to verify my identity, she said it could be up to 9 weeks, so I was sad lol… but then last night (2/12/16) I got a notification from Money Network (the card I’m using for DD), saying I had a pending deposit for Feb. 19th … :D

Keisha

So I received a Brinks Netspend card yesterday and activated it this morning. My DDD is today but I have no deposit and CS said there are no pending transactions and it doesn’t show where my funds was sent back to the IRS. Should I be worried?

amanda

Filed through taxact opted to have fees takin out DDD today received at 2:32am :)
    For everyone on here THANK YOU for all the info y’all have helped me stay sane these long past few weeks :)

Anonymous

Money is in my bank account. TT or WMR never updated. For those of you who are still waiting, check your bank – not WMR or your preparer – you will disappoint yourself! Thank you all for the comfort and information during this ordeal. Take care!

Heather

Wmr shows refund approved but my refund was sent to my emerald card at 1:10am.

jazzy

DDD 2/10, using emerald card with fees taken out and funds hit my card at 12:05 am. I did have to go in and check my account to find that out tho, didnt get a message or anything like that but its there.

Jo1968

@robyn
    My refund is already been sent to my bank and will post by 6am. And my WMR doesn’t show sent. So i wouldn’t go by that.

RobynG
    @wvrobyn

DDD 2/10 HRB Emerald Card
    Still waiting, hoping it updates through the night. WMR still doesn’t show sent.

Nicole

Filed at H&R block on 1/20
    Accepted 1/22
    DDD 2/10
    Funds being loaded to an emerald card.
    Still no refund on my card yet. Keeping my fingers crossed its on there in the morning

amanda

Has anyone received a direct deposit from republic bank yet with a DDD of 02/10??? Just curious mine still hasn’t posted and website says it was sent to my bank….

@caria
    Have u received yours yet?

Keisha

Well I’m happy for everyone receiving their money. I still have nothing on my netspend. Hopefully I will tomorrow!

piper3

Yes I didn’t get mines either and my DDD is 2/10. I put mines on rushcard, thru H & R block. So hopefully in the morning it will be there. Good luck all.

Star

EVERYONE WHO USED TT AND HAD FEES TAKEN OUT, SBTPG JUST RELEASED MY REFUND AT 830 CENTRAL TIME RIGHT NOW BEFORE 2/10 DATE GOOD LUCK

Nonya

Filed 1/20 DDD 2/10 nothing in the account yet but in the words of Rihanna B**** better have money!!! Tomorrow !!!

Tay

Filed 1/13

Accepted 1/19

WMR bar disappeared 2/6

no codes I still have tax topic 152

It says my refund is still processing and a refund date will be provided when available.

Rdavillier

Nvm I found my answer…

The Refund Transfer (RT) is a quick and cost effective method for your client to receive their federal tax refund. The federal tax refund is usually available within 7-14 days from the time the client’s tax return is electronically filed. When the IRS deposits your client’s refund with SBBT, SBBT deducts all applicable fees from the refund amount and disburses the balance of the refund to your client. Your client can choose one of the following disbursement methods to receive the refund proceeds: SBBT Cashier’s check, SBBT Cash Card, or ACH Direct Deposit.(1) Your fees are deducted from the refund and deposited to your bank account within 24 hours after SBBT receives the IRS refund.

Rdavillier

SBBT has received my refund but my FNBT shows no pending transactions. Should I be concerned?

Monday, February 8, 2016
    Press Release
    Justice Department Sues to Permanently Shut Down Liberty Tax Service Franchise Owner

Wednesday, February 3, 2016
    Press Release
    Three Texas Tax Return Preparers Convicted of Filing False Tax Returns for Clients

USAG Loretta “The Law” Lynch is TOUGH! She is VERY INTIMIDATING I hope TurboTax has that EDUCATION CREDIT RIGHT….

jae

GREENDOT card holders….filed on 01/20 acc the same day..dd for 2/10 but has posted to my account!!! yaay

Nicole

@still waiting H&R block uses Bofl. I have my refund coming to an emerald card still doesn’t show anything. I call the bank and they said as soon as the get the funds they go right on the emerald card. I’m thinking I won’t see anything until midnight tonight I was hoping to see something on there by now since wmr says by February 10th.

waiting

@tonah thank you

STILL WAITING

Does anyone know what bank does h&r block distribute their funds through? I have a ddd of 02/10/16 but nothing is showing up on sbbt nor my bank!!

Anonymous

@waiting my mom in law filed with liberty her ddd is 2/10 but she recieved it today

waiting

Hi has anyone file with liberty tax and got anything yet as far as dd?

Carmen

K so after a 21 day wait period which I e never done before call IRS this morning to find out I’m in review and it will take about 30 days till I receive info from them and then my refund will be released wth this is just wrong I’m soooo frustrated.

Anyone else on the same boat??

Caria

@Amanda

Hey just got a text from republic bank saying my funds have been sent to my rushcard! Check your status on republic banks’ website!

Let me know ! Good luck???

Anonymous

SBTPG has received my funds to deposit. Congratulations everyone and please consider putting some money in 3, 6, and 9 month CDs (certificates of deposit, some banks have as little as $250 min deposits) so you will have money all year! Look into opening an IRA as well and savings for your kids. Trust me, it’s greater later! Answer those collections phone calls and negotiate to settle your debt for a lower amount. Let’s invest in ourselves and get closer to being debt free this year! Good luck :)

Kay

So if sbbt receive our refund would it possible they send it out today and not tomorrow?

amanda

Has anyone received a direct deposit from republic bank yet?

Cam

Finally SBTPG has received my funds now just to be deposit. Yayyyy!!

Lisa

Does anyone know how long it takes Republican bank to release funds to your bank account I am seeing mine hit republican bank but they have yet to send them over to me?
    anybody know?

Anonymous

Santa Barbara has received my money now just waiting for it to hit my bank

Tone

Jackson Hewitt ppl, my republic bank account showing refund has been received and sent out to my bank. Ddd 2/10 took an extra day than just doing it myself threw turbo tax.

wheresmymoney

Hey every one SBTPG just received my money! Hopefully PNC gets it today if not i’ll have it tomorrow!!! good luck to every one else

Mya

So Republican bank has received my money and taken out the fees now i am just waiting on them to send me my monnneeyy lol FINALLY!

FILED: 1/15
    ACCEPTED: 1/15
    BARS WENT AWAY: 2/2
    ORDERED TRANSCRIPT: 2/5
    APPROVED: 2/6
    DDD: 2/10
    DD: STILL WAITING!

its ME

check now buddies for 2/10 DDD. Hit at 8am….

Jasmine

Filed (and accepted) via TT 1/31
    On 2/4 I woke up to approved & a DDD of 2/8

Yesterday WMR still said approved and this morning on the 9th, WMR said its been sent out but Amex Bluebird said there’s no pending deposits.

Just really frustrating. Last year I got my refund the morning it said I would and I get my DD at work with this card and it’s always a day early. Hmmm.

Anonymous

It doesn’t say press 1 for english it just says “Our office is currently closed” and then says it in spanish.

Anonymous

@employee1138 are u sure they open at 7am trust me I called at 659am so I wouldn’t have a wait it should say press 1 for English then enter ur parties extension an it connects u right through

Anonymous

I get a message saying that the office is currently closed and doesn’t give me an option to enter the extension number. When I enter it in it doesn’t do anything.

Anonymous

@employee1138 18008290582 ext#652

Kay

Good morning to all ! Does anyone know how long after sbbt recieves their fees , how long after do they send your money to your bank ?

Anonymous

What’s the number? I need to call : (

Anonymous

@employee1138 there phone lines cut on at 7am there open call them an today is that 21st day mark so they looking in accounts also

Anonymous

@Ineedmymoneynow How were you able to call them if their office is closed?

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 1,054 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.