For injured spouse. Update

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season For injured spouse. Update

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tiffany.
  • Topic Starter
    Shane

My tax guy said 11 weeks now. So looking at may 2.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tiffany

I just spoke to the IRS and we filed February 4 with libery tax and filed injured spouse and earned income and he told me that they are doing all injured spouse returns by paper so as of February 13 not to expect a return for 11 weeks. I wish I would have known all that I just got married last year and have never filed for injured spouse before. :-(

Shane

Idk to be honest. My tax guy said Feb 27th. Now he said itll be may 2nd at latest but expect that.

Pamela Brown

I filed injured spouse on Feb 11 I just married my husband 11 months he had student loans so i filed injured spouse he only worked 4 months I worked all year they took money out of state not out of federal so what happens now do I get all my federal and how long now since they didn’t take federal even though I filed injured spouse.all my ird to go app says it’s being processed it’s been 2 weeks since I did electronic filing with earn income

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.