Bart's Thoughts

• Creator
    Topic

Michele
    Keymaster

BartD is back for another year of answering questions.

Viewing 19 replies - 1,401 through 1,419 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Replies

BartD
    Participant

Aaron means your getting it real soon this week most likely unless it’s pulled which is very rare

new gal in 2015
    Participant

Thanks Bart, I didn’t know that about location having an impact. You ROCK! Have a good night.

Filed and accwpted on 20th. Have 1 bar but had I’d theft in 2012 so can’t see transcript. I think I saw someone say I wouldn’t get update till Thursday bc I’m weekly maybe bc of the I’d theft? Thoughts and projections? Thanks

BartD
    Participant

New gal I am sorry I did totally miss read you comment it’s me that is tired lol
    answering people will get ddd Friday and next week as well processing isn’t just done by date but also by irs location and that’s y some get the refund faster then others that’s all it is assuming no mistakes

Aaron

Hi, Bart on my transcript it shows tax code 846. How soon do you think I will recieve my refund? Does that mean my taxes are done processing?

Tia

Hi Bart,

I filled on the 01/20/15, and was accepted that same day with Taxslayer. I still cannot order or view my transcript, I usually file head of household but I got married last year and filed married filling jointly. Is there a reason why people who filed after me are getting updates and i am not, should I be concerned?

BartD
    Participant

Issuing code sorry stupid phones

new gal in 2015
    Participant

Bart D, I think we have a miscommunication. I am not assuming there is an error or delay with my return. I’m not sure why you would be either. I was asking a forward thinking/positive kind of question about DO you know if the first groups of refunds to people’s banks should be coming this Friday and early next week … if not, any updated information you may have. I see you’re busy with several forums and do not worry about backtracking to my original comment if this isn’t making sense to you. The refund will come when it comes. Perhaps my communication skills are waning because I’m getting a bit tired. Have a good evening.

Rosane

Hi Bart
    I filed and was accepted on 1/21/15. I had my orange bar until today it disappeared and I have a generic message saying they are still processing my rwfund and ddd will be given when available should I be worried

BartD
    Participant

Leslie M
    Your getting your refund soon 846 is refund using code

BartD
    Participant

New gal: worst case is an audit obviously but prolly is not the case. The delay is most likey an error is processing such as a math error or they are verifying income. Math error doesn’t mean it was added wrong. Example if you were suppose to put a 0 in a box sometimes the tax software forget to put it or ignores the 0 and then that 0 has to be manually put in.. Now that is the common. Also if you were accepted on the 12 th that means you were a test batch which mean it could have failed and then they re entered it the system…

Leslie M

Hi! With having the cycle 20150402 & the “846”, will I receive my refund on my NetSpend card this Friday? Thanks!

new gal in 2015
    Participant

Okay, how or why would you think it’s delayed, necessarily? I’m not asking for negative feedback or worst case scenario, it will come when it comes. I’m more asking if it is reasonable that someone in that time frame of the 12th (or 20th, if you prefer) may reasonably fall into the first or second group of deposits. I’m asking because it’s my first year at this site and the level of ‘insider’ knowledge so to speak has been very helpful and interesting. To my knowledge turbo tax did the math correctly. I understand that if they made any mistakes then there could be a delay but I’m not operating under that premise with this question. Sorry if this comment is too long. I’m concerned right now about if the site’s getting too heavy, overloaded with users, since there was a comment about ‘pull some more’. Good luck and thanks again.

Melissa

I pulled my transcript and I don’t know where to look for these 846 codes? All I see that is relative to the discussion is the 20150402 … Can someone direct me where to look?

DebMom
    Participant

welcome back Bart

BartD
    Participant

Hi guys thank tou for the warm welcomes
    @new gal in 2015: this Friday pretty unlikely. Next week more likely just because u were accepted on the 12th doesn’t mean you will get it quicker.. They may have found just a simple math error the delayed it

john in ga
    Participant

Welcome back Bart! Glad to see you are with us for another year.

Mary
    Keymaster

Welcome back Bart!!

new gal in 2015
    Participant

Hi Bart, we filed joint this year on the 8th, accepted 12th, 1099 with refund anticipated straight to the bank; one bar since accepted; not interested in checking transcripts … is there a possibility we will see dd this Friday or early next week? Thanks

Viewing 19 replies - 1,401 through 1,419 (of 1,419 total)

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.