Bar came back is that good?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Bar came back is that good?

• This topic has 14 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Donesha.
  • Topic Starter
    Barnone

Lost my bar for a week it came back this morning, with tt 152 still processing does this mean everything is back on track?

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Donesha

I didn’t update this morning I wonder since we updated to seeing bars again on a Thursday does this make us daily or we might update next Saturday. I don’t know something new every year. I usally always got my return on Wednesday’s.

Nikki

Last year I never updated to path only had tt 152. I’ll just have to wait till next week to find out what’s going on!

Barnone

@donesha yeah I’m going to give it some time and I checked just to put my mind at ease and I don’t have a offseat! I think your right about Saturday!

Donesha

@Nikki last year my bars left and still had tax topic 152 as well nothin was wrong I got the path message on the 15th and then I recieved my return on the 22nd

Donesha

@barnone I think it will update maybe Saturday morning if not I would try calling Monday. I have both credits and I am expecting to wait until after the 15th. Also check for offsets.

Nikki

I’ve read so many things about this issue I don’t know what to believe. I want to call so bad, but I also know that calling right now won’t do anything!

Barnone

From what I read a lot of people are going through this, something about the system accidentally did it so it caused them to have to review and Manually enter the returns that bars became missing if the review turned up nothing wrong Then you will be placed back in line I don’t know how true this is but I read it in a couple of threads There is literally hundreds of thousands of people that file that bars have went missing

Nikki

I hope I get my bars back soon, I still have TT 152. I would think if there was a problem it would be on the WMR website. Last year I never updated to PATH so I’m not expecting that this years.

Barnone

@nikki I had eic and child tax credit

Barnone

@donesha every time I try to order transcripts it say either I’m entering info wrong which I’m not I’ve been in my home for 10 years or it’s says try back in 24 hours

Nikki

Did any of guys have credits that you claimed? I lost my bars last week I’m hoping there is an update for me after 2/17

Donesha

I could order transcripts all of them yesterday but only from my old address. Usually I always updated on Saturday’s but maybe they might of changed to daily no clue what’s going on. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Barnone

I’m thinking we got put in the back of the line maybe and now we are processing all over again now that our reviews checked out because I cannot order my transcripts

Donesha

Same here I lost bar on February 3 and came back this morning. Anyone have this happen before?

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.