2/18 DD Early Deposit

• Creator
    Topic

Danielle
    @clicky

Anyone got an early deposit for the 2/18 DD? BOA here, hoping for something a little early ;) .

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Replies

tnmom

DDD 2/18 and refund was deposited last night around 10:00pm. Until next year!!!!!!! Good Luck!

Kate

Received by about 4am in my bank acct.

Amy

Mine came through sometime overnight… BBVA Compass. DDD was 02.18!

Tina

DDD 2/18 Wells Fargo deposited at 3am. Good luck everyone!

esepp114 not sigNed in

Refund finally made it! Good luck everyone!

Ray

Ddd 2/18 hnr block emerald card w fees taken out I just received my deposit. Till next year good luck everyone!

Mark

Go to the SBTPG website (just google that term) and go to the taxpayers area and type in SS#, refund amount and filing status and it will tell you it received funds on xx/xx/xxxx how much they deducted in fees and at the bottom what date they sent funds to you and show your routing number and partial account number.

They already sent my funds to my credit union on 2/17/2016 but as of this writing nothing has posted to my account.

My bank usually post between 3a and 6a central time and don’t show pending transaction deposits.

Patrick

WMR shows dad of 2\18 yet as of 2:00 am cst nothing.

Sarah

My chase checking just deposited my refund. Yay, good luck everyone

Danielle
    @clicky

lol I’m the first person to post and going to be the last! I don’t think my BOA will update till 3 am pst…. So close, yet so far! Conrgats to all who have gotten theirs!

Lynn
    @mrswilliams16

Chase just deposit. See y’all next year.

Lainy
    @lainy

Captains log: Stardate February 17, 20. 16. 2300 hours.

Just got my return in my bank account… An hour earlier than 2/18/16 lol but at least I got it early!!

LOL

Geri

I have a ddd 2/18 , I used h and r block with fees to be taken out of my return. Does that mean I won’t really see my return on the 18?

Hope

Refund posted!

Had fees taken out with HRB
    Just checked my bluebird account and funds are available!

See ya next year.

bomber23
    @bomber23

My refund came to my bank account just now!

Filed 2/7
    Accepted 2/7
    Wmr update 2/13
    DDD update 2/18

Received my deposit within the past hour.

Sarah

Oh forgot to add, I filed with H AND R BLOCK online, fees taken of from refund.

Sarah

I wrote my update earlier but it didn’t post:
    Filed 2/9
    Accepted 2/9
    Got DDD 2/14 for 2/18
    Usually I get my refunds the day before
    Which is today. Nothing in my chase.
    So I called chase and she said the deposit is pending, it will be released by midnight tonight pst.

Not bad this year, though some people made me shit myself lol. I will post another update when I see it in my account.

Wtfirs

I’m hoping tomorrow for us with wells Fargo, the rep was like what’s the date that is supposed to be posted blah blah blah that’s the day that it will show to your account. According to them they cannot see more than we d which I know is pure bs.

CARMELPOP
    @carmelnikki

@Wtfirs

I have wells too and nothing here .. They “claim” they don’t hold the money .. Lies .. So I’m assuming tomorrow

Anonymous

Is there a place to see if hrblock took there fees out and sent my return? Ddd 2/18 and use a traditional bank

Wtfirs

So sbbt shows my refund was sent out to my bank and fees taken out, however nothing shows for wells Fargo. My anxiety is killing me. I have called wf like 5 times already today. Lol

bsraka

Mines not here. I did mine through h and r and paid fees upfront. It’s going on netspend. Any other netspend users still waitin?

dee

Just recieved my deposit at 9pm! DDD 2/18 good luck guys! Metabank Walmart payroll card

Lynn
    @mrswilliams16

Good Luck To All See Y’all Next Year.
    DDD 2/18
    SBTPG 2/17
    PENDING AT CHASE BANK.
    WOOHOO

Akerie

I received my deposit today at 4:10 loaded to my Netspend card with fees taken out. I filed with H and R block. I hope that everyone expecting a deposit for the 18th receives it very soon. And also to the rest of you waiting good luck!!!!

Rei
    @mommyof4-83

DD today at 4:29!! Be a long road this year!! Good luck all!!

Amanda

Just got my refund on my Paypal Prepaid Card

dee

My DDD is 2/18….I was just notified by metabank that I have pending deposit!!! I usually get my deposits around 9 or 10pm

meme

Posted in the other thread too but thought id also share here since ive been stalking all of these threads. Everyone with the walmart money network card (metabank memphis) this is for you. Mine is pending deposit to be released at 12am UTC time. And that will be 6pm today in texas (central) so everyone else do the math for your time zone. HOPEFULLY it will be the same for yall! Good luck!

Larry

I didn’t have fees

jleissler

Anyone bank with RBS Citizins / Charter One Bank? Customer Service states they cannot view any pending until it actually posts and refuses to actually transfer me to someone who can view pending ACHs.

aj1978

Efiled 2/9

Accepted 2/10

WMR updated on 2/12 with DDD of 2/18

Just called my local bank and it is pending for tomorrow morning!!!

Good luck to all!

Anonymous

Filed 1/31/15
    Accepted 1/31/15
    Wmr update 2/13/16
    DDD 2/18/16
    Actual deposit 2/17/16 @10:20 A.M CST
    Fees taken out through Refund Advantage

rachel

RE:

LYNN!- You helped tremendously ! I feel like no one else on these threads filed with h&r block online and didn’t have any fees taken out.. so just to make sure i am not confused, our refund will not be going through the Santa Barbara bank like most people’s? Since we have no fees being taken? Also who do you bank with? i am with BB&T in Georgia.. my DDD is 2/18- Hoping for a deposit at midnight.

Lynn

To all the crabby patties saying this thread is giving people false hope & why would the IRS deposit $ on 2/16 or 2/17 when the DDD is 2/18?? Short answer… Ummm because they always have?? And to complain this is giving folks false hope how did you get to this thread?? Perhaps Google because you were looking?

Just some advice to anyone it comes down to your bank or method of payment. I’ve been using handrblock online to do my taxes myself since it was available & I’m just going to guess about 12 years.

They almost always deposit early it’s just a matter of when your bank posts it. An interesting note I’ve seen personally I’ve always received my direct deposit refund the day before that 3rd bar comes up on WMR.

They used to schedule refunds for Friday’s & you typically got them the Wednesday before at midnight or when your bank opens. The last few years they have switched it up to different days of the week and I would guess 8 out of 10 times most people get them the Saturday before their DDD. My daughters was just done following that same pattern last week along with some other family members.

The only time it’s ever been close for me in the past is what’s going on now. We had that dang holiday in there. One other year I was slower than normal & ended up with this same time & it caused the same problem so I’m guessing many of you may be in the same situation. I’m sure it’s different for different banks but for myself I know my account updates @ 2am my time and I would guess it’s going to be there then. I just wanted to pass on that in all my years of experience for my bank & some others I know the IRS system always seems to update a day or 2 after you’ve relieved your deposit.

I’ve never done any of the cards or had my fees deducted so I’m not sure on that. I hope this eases some minds… Believe me by now I feel like for days I’m constantly checking my bank so if you’rs anxiously waiting you aren’t alone :) hope this helps someone.

Anonymous

DD 1/18
    TT with fees taken out and I am having my funds deposited on Netspend. SBBT deposited my money now just waiting for Netspend to post! I will update if anything happens…. Good Luck!!

Ray

Accepted 2/4 Hnr block emerald card fees taken out. Have had ddd of 2/18 since 2/10. Normally I would get it around 3am tonight but what scares me is that I know for a fact over the last 3 years coming to this website that people with net spend always get paid at least a day before me. Soo, since the net spends haven’t been paid yet I’m kinda scared, unless maybe those particular ones are haveing some personal issues. If not us 2/18’ers all may be in some kind of trouble. Hoping it’s not bc Monday was a holiday. Please everyone come back on with an update after you get your money!! Don’t forget us little people that might still be waiting! You were one of us too! I’ll update as well but knowing my luck I’ll get mine last and you guys will be gone already…UPDATE AFTER YOUR DEPOSIT!!!

LouieD

DDD for 2/18. I have BBVA in california. Has anyone else received the deposite same day as IRS says?

barb

filed: 02/07/15
    accepted 02/07/15
    wmr stated dd of 2/18/16 on 2/13/16

deposit pending 2/17/16 PNC Smart Access for tomorrow

Michelle bacon

I’m glad I’m not the only tax payer that is insanely obsessed with tracking my refund I was accepted 2/9 approved 2/14 with ddd of 2/18 and thanx to this site the white knuckle waiting has been a little easier as well as entertaining with that said I’ve still not received my refund but tt never updated past accepted,wmr still 2 bars but sbtpg received my refund and supposedly sent to my bank metabank(netspend) I’m on the east coast sooooo hopefully by morning, crossing my fingers ill keep u posted

KLC

Treasury said there was nothing for us showing in the system??? What does that mean????

bsraka

I haven’t received mine yet. I paid fees upfront and put it on my netspend. Anyone else have ddd2/18 and no money? On netspend

rachel

I got my DDD on wmr for 2/18… 2 bars… i had a friend help me file my taxes through hrblock online..i do not have any fees being taken out so i dont think i will have anything going through SBBT? i bank with BBT in east GA, no pending transactions as of now. just hoping it comes through by tomorrow morning.

monique

Hey catwoman,
    I filed with turbotax and have a ddd of 2/18/16 also. still showing as accepted also. maybe they’re just behind on updates. showing 2 bars on wmr.

dee

@catwoman
    Mine still says accepted on turbo tax as well…my DDD is tomorrow also. I don’t know what’s up with that. …on wmr it says approved which gave me the DDD of tomorrow

dee

Filed and accepted on 2/4 I have a DDD of 2/18 which is tomorrow but my bank account shows no pending deposit…I bank with META bank which is a bank that issues Walmart payroll…usually when payday comes around I get a notification to my phone 2 days before the actual payday notifying of the pending deposit..then my paycheck will deposit onto my card the night before payday around 9 or 10pm…I have recieved no such pending deposit notification about my refund and I’m getting nervous that I will not have it by tonight or at least by tomorrow on my DDD

catwoman
    @catwoman

does anyone that filed with turbotax and have a DDD for 2/18 still have the accepted message on turbotax site or its been updated to approved? need to know cuz mines still saying accepted and my DDD is for tomorrow, not sure if they updates to approve the same DDD day, thanks!!

clare

Filed 1/19 waited 21 days verified 1/9 received a DDD on 2/13 for 2/18 received my funds 2/16 at 9:44pm its been fun (not really) but all of the positive people on this forum has kept me sane durin the wait this being my first time filing an all thank you guys so much i hope all goes well for you as well and you receive your funds ASAP.
    -Stay Blessed
    BTW i have netspend

Derek

SBTPG Received refund, just waiting for Ally to post it tomorrow morning!

Audrey

Tina, your bank might not show pending deposits! I was just commenting on a previous post that my bank doesn’t show deposits either so it freaks me out, because the third party bank took the filing fees for turbo tax out, & sent it to my bank who hasn’t received it yet. I’m sure it’ll be there tomorrow! We need to hang in there! LOL

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 143 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.