2/11 DD Info Update Here Please

• Creator
    Topic

Carrie
    Participant

If you have a DD of 2/11 leave your updates here, if you get it early , if you don’t get it, and what form of DD you have as well please ( Bank, Prepaid card, etc)

DD:2/11/15
    Form: PrePaid Card through card.com

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Replies

lrector007
    Participant

Lady told me that it would be tomorrow as long as the other bank sent it today. Which they did because I have the trace number

Jojomarie

@lrector007 I was thinking it would be tomorrow as well. I was told 3 biz days when I called about another issue, but I’m thinking that’s just what they tell people. Oh tomorrow, it’s only a day away! lol

andrew

Does anyone know how soon before you actually get the dd to your account that your bank has the funds before they post it.

Emily

DDD is the 11th..nothing on SBBT..no dd..Ace Elite

steve

have a dd of 2-11 still haven’t received funds or pending funds. hopefully it comes tomorrow

cesar

Man, i need to switch banks. Everyone even at work get the direct deposit before me -_-
    Stupid chase :-P:-P

corkell

Ugh, i hope Bank of America has it tomorrow. Fingers crossed for everyone using a big bank!

Damon

H&r block is holding money I spoke to three different people today the bank guy I spoke with let it slip that they got it in there system yesterday the supervisor that I spoke with after the rep was saying when I asked about my refund being in there system on the 9th he was saying I don’t see that information then the customer care rep told me that they see it but they are not holding my refund I love all of the deception I am glad that people are getting refunds but for me and others the 11th is our 22 day mark and when you pay for services and h&r block treats its customers like we don’t know anything is very frustrating

Kevin

@vitasal. I agree the big banks only run the ACH deposits overnight with the daily business. I have 2/11 DDD and use Wells Fargo. I was hoping for today but no luck. Hopefully in the am

JTMully

Filed and accepted 2/2 with a DDD 2/11…..Checked SBBT at 0100 with no update there. Checked this morning around 11am EST, nothing!! Was thinking it would actually come on day scheduled then……checked netspend at 0329pm, nothing….2 minutes later….text message that I received my deposit!

lrector007
    Participant

@bamamom @kygal @Jojomarie I just talked to another person that sounded like she know what she was talking about. And said that if its coming in as a DD (which it is) it will post between midnight and 8 when there systems are updating. So they only update once a day. Good luck tomorrow

vitasal

Yea the “3 day ” time frame …hate when they say that….i think they just make money off the interest, hundreds of thousands of dollars and 3-5 days ..it adds up for them. Just hope tomorrow is a good morning for us all waiting anxiously. Lol

tillman

I have TD Bank…hoping to see the deposit tomorrow am.

ann
    Participant

My DDD is 2/11 and nothing in acct yet – no fees deducted. However my son also had DDD 2/11 and filed through TT with fees deducted; his deposit/refund was in his bank this afternoon!

lrector007
    Participant

@bamamom @kygal I just talked to usaa they said it would post in 3 days. God I hope he was wrong

vitasal

Banks like bank of america, pnc, wells Fargo, etc usually only run deposits or other items overnight after midnight, I never see pending direct deposits until day of…like my dd for paychecks, not until day of dd..so hopefully tommorrow morning wake up to the good news……holding my breath though, TT filed and accepted 1/24 early morning, ddd 2/11, PNC bank

Elle

Ugh. I’m using our stupid credit union. I probably won’t post the money until the 16th or something ridiculous like that. This bank sucks when it comes to dd.

vitasal

Congrats to all who got it early…us people with regular banks hopefully tommorrow morning ….banks have your money and hold it til the last second to keep from you as long as possible. Lol…you call and they say nothing pending, then it comes through after midnight. ..hopefully. ….

Stef

My refund just deposited into my MCU account. Just received a deposit email.

Filed 1/21
    Accepted 1/22
    Ddd 2/11

JAWheat411
    Participant

I just got mine on netspend. Ddd of 2/11 filed with turbo tax and went through sbbt.

Guess Not!!! Mine just posted!!! Thank God!!!

Ugggghhhh i guess Republic Bank is moving a tad bit slow with us Netspenders!! Lol…congrats to all!!

fnmike
    Participant

I’m in Ohio, party time:)

Nikki V

Hi All

I have Ace Elite just posted that I didn’t see anything. Checked my card and it’s there… It’s 4:59 pm est time where I am …. Good luck everyone until next year….

GR8StateTX

Just got my deposit. TT – SBBT – Netspend – DDD of 2/11 – Hope you all get good news soon.

jabazi

Yayyyyy! DDD 02/11/15 Just checked my NETSPEND and the money is in as of time 0340pm cst. Good luck folks!!!

titanchick

I have netspend and my money just hit my acct.

Nikki v

Hi FnMike what time is it where you are? I use netspend (ace elite) and still no deposit on my card so I was just curious. I see it was sent ach today 2/10/2015 but nothing yet….

steel city
    Participant

My DDD is tomorrow February 11th anybody file through h&r block and there refund being deposited on the Emarld Card get there’s yet

austin
    Participant

you on the east or west coast

fnmike
    Participant

Just got my refund via netspend: ) ddd date was 2/11… I recommend calling sbbt if you haven’t got.yours yet, I called and mine came threw an hour later.

austin
    Participant

i commented earlier and now have just found out netspend can actually take 3-5 days from the time sbbt sends your refund to them. Everytime you call you get a different answer. im gonna just wait for the notification i was under the impression it was gonna be here with in hours

andrea

Filed 1/20, accepted 1/21, approved 2/7. DDD 2/11/15. Filed with HR Block and had fees coming out of my return, it’s to be deposited to my prepaid Visa debit card thru Account Now, that i’ve used for like 8 years now. Nothing shows pending on my card when i access it online, but i don’t think it’s ever shown a tax refund on there as pending. and calling the card gets you nowhere since it’s not the actual DDD. IMPATIENTLY waiting till tomorrow to see if it is there when i wake up… good luck to everyone else!

NVKimi
    Participant

@anna
    What time is it where you are and what bank do you have?

I am curious as to what time these early deposits are being made… It is 1pm where I am in Nevada and I have Wells Fargo.

Itsmymoney

Filed 1/30>Accepted 1/31>Approved 2/6…DDD 2/11. I stiill havent seen anything outside of WMR Approved status. Filed with TT, no info on SBBT as of this morning. In previous years I have always gotten my refund 2 days earlier. Using PayPal pre-paid debit Mastercard. DDD is for tomorrow so I won’t panic, just patiently waiting and getting tipsy lol. Pretty much slammed in this MA snow anyhow.

lakes504

IT Just Hit My Bank!! Keep Checking Your Accts You Guys!! I wish you all the Best!!! Til Next Season..Over and Out!! Dd 2/11. Pending from sbbt to NFCU 2/10

Jojomarie

Awesome you guys are getting money early! I have USAA so I may not see anything until the morning

anna
    Participant

2/11 DD date.. My money just deposited in my bank acct :)

Jojomarie

@anna
    On the view my details screen where it shows the amount disbursed to you after fees. It has pay to taxpayer and under that a number. I didn’t see it when I check earlier. I’m just guessing but that may be the trace number?

refundlessintexas
    Participant

Got my dd about 20 mins ago to woodforest bank. My account on sbbt never showed a trace number so dont just go off that. Keep checking your accounts! :)

PrettyNInk

Filed mine 2/4/15, accepted 2/4/15, small credit union in ny. Nothing pending, which is making me worry.

El ray

Did my taxes through HnR Block. Had the fees taken out if the return
    . DDD of 2/11 called the HnR Block bank number and checked the account number found on line 48D. Pre authorized deposit pending for the full amount of the refund, says it was sent over on 2/9… Still waiting for the money to hit my emerald card.

Carrie
    Participant

Question… I filed with TT but didn’t have fees to pay. Will SBBT have any info on me, or no?

fnmike
    Participant

Called automated # for sbbt and it says my refund was deposited Feb 11th. Please allow 4-5 business days. .. smh

anna
    Participant

Jojomarie…

Where is the new number located at?

Kevin

DDD of 2/11 filed with tt I have Wells Fargo… Nothing today hopefully in the morning

lrector007
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I got my trace number it’s a 15 digit number under paid to: Tax payer. Still bought in my bank

GR8StateTX

@jawheat411 – no trace number when I checked but it’s been a couple hours now. I will check again closer to 5pm my time

austin
    Participant

if you are using netspend it takes up to 24hours after sbbt sent your funds for bancorp(the bank for netspend) to transfer the funds to your netspend card. That whole thing where netspend doesnt have a processing time is bs. They stretch the truth to get you to use their card and make you think you will get your refund faster. Its usually quicker just to use your bank. sbbt sent mine to bancorp this morning and i have received nothing on my card yet.

Jojomarie

SBBT has updated with a trace number I think. I see a new number on the view details page.

Alumofuf

Filed with TaxAct, have ddd of 2/11, no early dd for me at Bank of America. Hopefully it will hit tonight, will let u all know!

ArmyHub
    Participant

Okay so from past exp. been using SBBT for my refund for the past 4 years they say that the ACH has been sent but it doesn’t actually get sent until their last batch send for the day so it should be actually sent to our banks between 5 and 6 pm PST.

NotCountingChickens

Filed: 1/29 Accepted: 1/29 Received DDD of 2/11 probably sometime yesterday, checked SBBT today and the amount I should receive back is indicated. Using NetSpend, nothing on the card yet. My question: Is the amount that SBBT is showing the definite amount that I will receive back? I had an offset that was taken out and the balance is what’s showing that I will receive. Are there any other “hidden” charges/fees aside from SBBT’s processing amount, which is already shown?

lakes504

@ Ashley O
    Same Here… keep us posted. I’ll do the same

fnmike
    Participant

I filed on the 4th and have a dd date due tomorrow on to netspend. I checked the sbbt website and it says ach sent 2/10/15 . First time using netspend, will this be posted today? Netspend shows no recent activity!! Just curious has anyone got theirs yet. It seems no body on this site goes back to say they got it, I’ll keep you posted if I get mine

Kay

SBBT question

Everytime input my info it gives me this:

No record was found based on the SSN, Refund Amount and Filing Status you provided. Please check your inputs and try again!

what does that mean?

Chuckinde

I love it. You have a direct deposit date of 2/11. Today is 2/10. And everyone is freaking out. I checked wmr once. After I had everything accepted I checked 10 days later and it said I have a Ddd 2/11. That’s good enough for me. As soon as it’s deposited I get a text message. So I am chilling. Watching tv. Getting ready for work. In a fantastic mood. No one getting me down today.

Nicole

DD is 2/11

I bank with NFCU. I have a pending deposit from the IRS dated today 2/10. Money should officialy post tomorrow 2/11.

Ashley O

My refund has been processed thru SBBT, but so far Chase has no pending transactions for me. Hopefully I will have money tomorrow. Fingers Crossed.

JAWheat411
    Participant

@Terra
    SBBT will only have your info if you had fees taken out. If you did try main ss number and filing status.
    As for Netspend.. I had that problem yesterday call 1 (877) 814-7664. If you are on hold longer than 10 minutes, hang up and call again.

Chuckinde

Carrie is right. I only have two bars but I see my money was at sbbt and now it’s been sent to my bank. Don’t get frustrated guys. It’s coming. I promisè. Just think about tomorrow and how nice it’s going to be. Taking my 10 and 8 year old sons to see the new sponge bob movie.

Jorrie

Sbbt updated!! Says sent to bank ach on 2/10
    Hopefully soon it will be in the bank

Chuckinde

I have a dd of 2/11. Checked this morning and sbbt said they already procèssed my stuff and sent everything to my bank. I bank with citizens and they update checks and whatever was deposited twice a day so sometime tonight I will get a text stating that everyone is in my account and ready to go. Can’t wait to get out and do a little shopping. It’s been a long time coming.

Terra

I filed 1/28, have a ddd of 2/11 . I’ve been trying to call netspend and see if my money is pending, but I can’t seem to get through on the phone. It’s been going on since early morning yesterday. They schedule you for a call back, but never call back. I’m getting frustrated with them. Anyone else experiencing this?

Oh I’ve also tried checking sbbt for my refund and it shows no record of info

JAWheat411
    Participant

@GR8StateTX
    Do you see a trace number or just ACH. If it doesn’t have a trace number it hasn’t been sent to your bank yet.

snowisher

Why are people checking SBBT? I filed with TT and signed up for deposit to NetSpend. How do I check SBBT?

Jeremiah

I also did get text from Republic that my dd has been sent but nothing showing yet from my bank and the amount is showing at the republic website minus there fees so I guess that means it’s been sent right?

Jeremiah

Hey guys, 2/11 here also Taxact republic bank showing the amount that is to be transferred so I’m guessing when their balance shows zero then it’s on the way to my credit union?

Jade

My daughter uses netspend and she got hers the night before at about 1030 that night

GR8StateTX

SBBT website says refund was sent to Netspend. Netspend doesn’t hold deposits but it has not posted yet. DDD of 2/11

ChrisInTN

SBBT website says they havent received my refund yet. Anyone know if the website updates throughout the day or just once a day?

Jasmine

I have a Netspend card and I typically get my dd two days early my dd is 2/11 so I wasnt necessarily expecting a miracle but I have seen in other forums that others with Netspend and dd 2/11 have been getting their deposits since Sunday. I have no fees taken out and I used TT does anyone have any insight.

lrector007
    Participant

@morgan did she say the tracking number be up when sbbt processes it or our banks. Because the tracking number is suppose to be there incase our banks don’t receive the ach.

LJ

Just checked my bank nothing today. More than likely it will be tomorrow.

Jojomarie

I bank with USAA as well and I am still waiting. I actually checked here before I checked SBBT or my bank account lol!

lrector007
    Participant

@bamamama I’m betting probably tomorrow since sbbt is west coast and the last deposits will be made after usaa closes. Sbbt sent the money almost an hour before usaa opened and still nothing for me

lrector007
    Participant

@kygal I have usaa going through sbbt and I’m still waiting

Chelle

I just received a text from Republic Bank and Trust stating that the IRS has just sent my refund to my bank, and should receive it within 1 to 5 days.. ddd of 02/11/15.. Filed and accepted on January 27!!

WaitingGame

On the Sbbt website it says the money is to be sent on the day scheduled by the irs. So with that being said I’m not hopefully of getting anything until tomorrow morning. Sbbt sent the ACH but right now it’s floating in limbo

Tillman

Anyone with TD bank get their money yet. SBBT sent this am…waiting for it to post.

JAWheat411
    Participant

Well at least we have progress. I have a 2/11 ddd. Sbbt has my money. Waiting on it to get sent to netspend.

Morgan

Spoke with a nice lady at SBBT, she said if it shows ACH they sent the money to your bank, then once the bank processes it you will see a trace number,processing is up to your bank..

Here’s to hoping it hits my card today..

For those asking SBBT (Santa Barbara Bank and Trust) is the bank TurboTax uses when you have fees taken out of your refund.

Tina39

Anyone bank with First National Bank and see anything pending yet or did you receive your refund? DDD 2/11

meganrose

Sbbt told me they’ve received it, but irs hasn’t deposited it yet. She said wait until noon est. That’s what time irs deposits

Carrie
    Participant

What is SBBT?

MeNYC

I filed 1/30 accepted 1/31
    DDD 2/11

Married Joint
    Transcripts I was able to see last Friday 2/6
    Filed with Turbo Tax having the fees taken out
    Tax Topic 201 Balance Collection from prior taxes owed
    SBBT sent money to my bank this morning
    As of now nothing pending in my bank will likely update tonight right before closing or tomorrow morning.
    Bank with local credit union

Hope this helps someone, thanks for everyone’s input/experiences! Good luck!

Carrie
    Participant

WMR only updates 1x a day. It’s likely your refund will deposit before all 3 bars do.

kygal

Anyone that banks with USAA and had fees taken out with sbbt have a deposit yet? SBBT shows my refund and fees taken out but no trace number and no deposit into my USAA acct yet. Since USAA usually posts direct deposits immediately I was hoping to see it today.

cesar

frustratedtexan
    same here, i juat called chase and nothing pending. I also have 2 bars -_-

Amie

This is important!! If you’re checking SBB, make sure you use the primary filers SSN! I have been checking and checking, with no results. Immediately after checking the last time, I tried my husbands SSN and everything was there.

frustratedtexan

For those who got their money, did WMR update with a third bar?

I’m just concerned because Chase shows no pending deposits (I paid fees up front) and WMR still shows only two bars with a date of 2/11.

I wasn’t expecting the money until tomorrow so i’m not upset about that but I am concerned that the IRS hasn’t sent notification to my bank so I won’t receive a deposit tomorrow.

If there’s people who got their money with only 2 bars i’d feel better.

Morgan

Sbbt sent money but they aren’t open till 6am Pacific time so hoping yo have my money today.. I have preferred Walmart MoneyCard.. I get Deposits a day early usually.. So hoping it’s today

meganrose

Sbbt has refund and fees taken out, said sent to my jh card, but so far nothing. Hoping to eat it today !!!!

jabazi

I paid my filing fee upfront. DDD 02/11/15. No deposit yet as of 0745a.m cst. I’m with NETSPEND.

scarletbegonia

Does anyone know what bank h&r block uses if you have fees taken out of your refund??

Bamamom
    Participant

lrector007, our funds also showed up this morning at Santa Barbara bank and we use USAA as well. I have only ever got deposits posting around 6-7 am. Do you think we have a chance of funds showing up during the day today or do I just assume that the funds will just post tomorrow? Thanks!

corkell

Has anyone with Bank of America received theirs?? I’m using someone else’s account, who said it will probably show processing tomorrow and won’t be available till very very early 2/12

Mjizzile

SBBT has refund but no deposit into netspend as of 0717 CT

lrector007
    Participant

Had been received by sbbt and fees taken out. Says sent ach but no tracking # and nothing in my bank. I use usaa so it’s available immediately. Hopefully soon

gngsatagrl
    Participant

Sbbt has my money this morning too ..whoowhoo

keli

I have a rush card and a ddd of 2/11 nothi g yet…

Nikki V

Hi Jorrie

Same thing for me too. I checked at 7:05 am eastern time and looked on the site and saw a few people seeing there’s checked back at 7:15 am and it was there. It’s been a long wait this year just happy to have it done. Best of luck

Spring Texas
    Participant

Sbbtral has my husbands money so, I expect it on netspend before 1 pm

anna
    Participant

Jodie = Jorrie sorry, my autocorrect decided to give you a new name lol

anna
    Participant

Keep checking Jodie. I checked one minute and nothing and literally not 5 minutes later I checked again and it was there. Stay positive :)

Jorrie

DDD of 2/11
    Sbbt still says it’s not been recieved I used turbotax and use The Citizens bank of Philadelphia so I’m hoping to see something today :( as of 6am there was nothing.

jabazi

Filed on 01/30/15, approved on the 02/04/15. DDD 02/11/15. I’m with NETSPEND and nothing yet as of 0613……Ghhhhhhhhh!!

Kacie

I just checked SBBT and it finally shows that they have took my fees out. It has my amount and that It was sent ACH on 2/10/15. its showing that my fees have been paid. There isn’t anything in my bank account right now but they don’t open til around 8:30 or 9am. ReAlly hoping to see it today or tomorrow (:

anna
    Participant

I have a DD of 2/11. I just checked SBBT and they have taken my fees. It hadn’t posted to my bank as of a few minutes ago and WMR till says 2 bars but it’s posting. I’ll update when it goes in my bank.

Jonny

I have a 2/11 date filed 1/26 used HRBLock and still waiting. Most of the time I would not see my deposit until after 9AM EST. This is when I used the emerald card. This year using bank account and still nothing. I did get my state today though

Happy Girl

Mine is pending and available for use in my account right NOW – USAA bank :)

meganrose

I filed thru jh , with a ddd of 02/11/15, nothing is pending on my card. :(

LoriNC15(15th)
    Participant

My bank usually makes deposits available immediately, but they due say pending, but have always be available for use. First Bank NC. I haven’t seen anything yet. I’m hoping when they open around 9.

Tillman

@kacie….I’m the same as you.

Yasmine30

Just a pending geposit. Nothing as of yet. I honestly dont think anything will post till our DDD.

Mylitta

Ddd 2/11anyone use rushcard know when they upload the money to the card

LoriNC15(15th)
    Participant

Has any one actually had money in their accounts yet ? With a 2/11 DD date ?

Kacie
    Participant

Has anyone with DDD 2/11/15 going through SBBT for fees receive your DD? SBBT shows the IRS haS NOT sent it to them yet.

What’s going on with you?

notax

@Jojomarie if you filed January 16, I do get the anxiety however, in my personal opinion, that is the danger of filing before they start offically processing. I fell into that trap last year which I why I waited a bit longer this year. I am refering to those, like me, who filed recently and are stressing over a possible 24 hour timeline for deposit or god forbid you haven’t been approved 36 hours after acceptance!

@WhosGotTheLiquor? Exactly! We are lucky that, on average, things move as fast as they do!

PS…I have the liquor!

Jojomarie

@notax I got approved on the 16th. Now of course I know no processing would start until the 20th, the wait just seems longer this year. Plus I had a bad business year and I need to pay off some bills.

WhosGotTheLiquor?

@notax
    So very very true – I can remember the days of mailing in the tax return, not knowing if they even accepted it for WEEKS and then waiting and waiting for the paper check.

notax

I have a DDD of 2/11 as well. I honestly don’t know why everyone is making calls, getting upset, analyzing messages for unseen meaning and starting multiple threads. I get wanting or even “needing” you money, I have been there…but come on! Most of us filed LAST WEEK! We are getting our money very quickly all things considered. Let’s keep things in perspective!

WhosGotTheLiquor?

Accepted 2/2
    05’r on transcripts – refund issue is on transcripts
    DDD 2/11

Who’s got the vodka? I hate waiting – you go through everything that could possibly go wrong – just want to see the money in the bank!!

It’s My Money and I want it NOW! (in my best JJ Wentworth voice)

frustratedtexan

Accepted 1/20, Approved 2/5, WMR updated 2/6 with DD of 2/11.

Turbotax, paid fees up front, DD with Chase. WMR doesn’t show refund sent yet and Chase rep. doesn’t show any pending direct deposits for tomorrow morning.

I’m really hoping I get my money on 2/11.

eric

filed 2/3 HRB, paid fees upfront, DD to Chase, DDD 2/11, still waiting.

Bebe

I filed 1/29 and was accepted within minutes. Finally got approved on Saturday 2/7 with a DDD of 2/11. I used TT with fees paid upfront, sending to USAA. Nothing today, hoping it’s in tomorrow. I had it split between 2 accounts.

Spring Texas
    Participant

From sbbt

We have not received your IRS refund yet. Please log onto our website at http://www.sbtpg.com to find out the expected funding date of your IRS refund and expected refund amount. If you provided us with your email address when you applied for your bank product you will automatically be notified by email when we receive your IRS refund. If it is past the expected funding date you can also check on the status of your refund by calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1954 or logging on to the IRS website at http://www.irs.gov.

Thank you,

Michelle

TPG Consumer Tax Customer Service

Servicer for Citizens Bank

Dee

@kevin I can’t view my transcripts due to id theft.

Kevin

@christina I would not worry about that message. It is probably a standard message.

mvaz

I just called my bank which is TD bank. I have a DDD of 02/11 the rep told me they already see it pending but its for Wednesday. So hopefully its in my account tomorrow if not for sure Wednesday! !!

Jojomarie

I called SBBT about the same message. The lady I spoke with never really answered my question and told me to try back tomorrow. She said, “I don’t know where you’re getting a date of 2/11 from.” I told her the date was from where’s my refund. I am going to call back and get someone that has been working there more than 3 hours.

Brique

@mike mcc Out of curiosity I just called Serve CS and made some inquiries:

1. I have a DDD of 2/11 – Serve shows nothing pending in their system.

2. CS representative said it can take 24-48 hours AFTER the deposit for it to be available in your account.

3. CS Rep also stated that a pending deposit wouldn’t always show before becoming available.

Obviously, these are CS reps so accuracy is always suspect and others may get different responses or results. :)

gngsatagrl
    Participant

same msg here on sbbt, didn’t notice it before, but didn’t really read anything after the ‘IRS has not received’……. Maybe someone can call and find out if this is a general messsge and post the response here, i’m at work or i would call…..

Mike mcc

@brique thanks for the link ….I’m still hoping for something early but at least now I know what happened with other people

Nikki V

Hello all I have received the same message on SBTG as a couple of you on this thread. My ddd is 2/11/2015 has anyone gotten any information on what this statement means?

Brique

@mike mcc Might want to read the thread here- http://igotmyrefund.com/igmr/topic/amex-serve-deposits/

I have Serve as well, and from what I hav e read it is day of or day after before it posts. I have the same DDD as you – 2/11.

Good luck!

Mike mcc

Approved on 2/7….DDD set for 2/11…into my Amex serve account …..anyone get theirs yet or have experience with serve?

Khloris

Filed 2/2
    Accepted 2/2
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/11
    Deposited into bank account around 7 this morning, 2/9

Banking with Allsouth Federal Credit Union.
    Filed with military on post tax center.

pghpa
    Participant

Have a dd for 2/21 waiting on sbbt

steel city
    Participant

I have a DDD for February 11th it says I’ll get it by the 11th would be nice if it gets on there tomorrow

corkell

@waitinggame – good to know about bank of america! i don’t remember if they posted early for me in the past. I kind of forget about the anxious waiting period completely once I have the money safely in hand.

Christina

@kevin. My transcript says cycling code 20150505. Code 846. My wmr bar updated February 6 w/ 2 bar saying ddd on February 11th. On sbbt. The same message on Dee’s appeared on my page which I had not seen before until today

Jonny

Used HRBLOCK having them take out fees. I have a local bank that does not hold Deposits. I haven’t got anything Yet I am hoping for good news tomorrow. I can’t wait to do the Refund dance.

1/28’er

I bank with Wells Fargo and have never received my refund early. It’s always posted in the early morning hours on the day it was scheduled to be deposited. Hooray to the ones at Wells Fargo that get theirs early!! I’d love to get mine early! Mine is set to be deposited on 2/11 but 2/10 would be awesome! :)

Lisa

Bank with Wells Fargo and nothing yet. Last year the refund deposited the day before so hopefully same for this year. Anybody else with Wells Fargo?

Andrea890711
    Participant

@faith I used Liberty in the past, but I stopped going to them because I had a major headache trying to cash the check they issued me. Apparently WalMart didn’t like the way their checks were made that year and they had MANY issues with people not being able to cash the checks their that year. I had to take my check back to Liberty and wait for them to issue me a new check and have my dad cash it for me at his bank. I don’t know if they have the same problem this year or if they fixed it like I said this was probably 2 years ago but just a heads up!

faith

My ddd is 2/11 but I filled with liberty and I don’t have a bank account so I have to pick it up from them. They print out the check. Has anyone Gotton a call from liberty to pick up there refund earlier than there ddd

HiHI
    Participant

DD to USAA, no pass-thru at SBBT or elsewhere. Nada yet. Expecting tomorrow AM.

candy
    Participant

Boa wirh funds taken from sbbt no money they

Tina39

I have a DDD of 2/11 also, i bank with First National Bank, waiting on refund. Not sure if bank posts earlier than DDD.

Kevin

Filed and accepted 1/29. DDD of 2/11 into Wells Fargo……nothing yet

WaitingGame

@jawwheat I have Bank of America they release the money as soon as they get it no matter the time. Some banks only deposit twice a day I believe

Kevin

@dee @christina. What does your transcripts say?

nita
    Participant

Filed and accepted 2/4 Sunday morning I have a DDD 2/11 I use emerald card..nothing on card yet anyone has theirs yet

lakes504

@waitinggame
    Thanks for that info! Much Appreciated

JAWHEAT411

@waitinggame… Is this for a regular bank or prepaid debit card?

WaitingGame

In my past experience sbbt gets the funds the morning of DDD and deposits them within hours. Remember they are west coast so at 9am Est they should be sending your money to your bank. This is from my experiences from 2010-present day.

JAWHEAT411

I have a ddd of BT 2/11. I have fees coming out with sbbt and have netspend card. Nothing on sbbt yet.

lakes504

@Kimmie0613
    Thanks! I’ll know next year! Lol

kimmi0613

@Lakes504 it went direct

tiffany

I filed on 1/30 and got accepted within 30 minutes but my bar on WMR still says received…..hopefully I will get them this week

lakes504

@ kimmi0613 i have NFCU as Well. Did yours go direct or thru sbbt?

Christina

@dee… Mine says exact same thing… Wmr says ddd of February 11 th… Shows 2 bars… Sbbt gives me the same message… Getting a little worried:(

kimmi0613

Filed with tt on 1/30 accepted same day. approved on Saturday for a 2/11 DDD. Woke up to money in the bank. I bank with Navy Federal Credit Union

Dee

Has anyone noticed this on sbbt site? The IRS did not deposit funds to your account as originally expected. The IRS usually makes refund deposits within 9 to 16 days, but your deposit was not received within that period of time. At times the IRS will delay a refund deposit by one week, so you may check back at this site seven days from now. If no deposit is made by then, you should contact the IRS.

Jazmin

I filed on 1/29 and was accepted within the hour. I have a DD date listed for 2/11. However, it does not say DDD: 2/11 on the left side of the WMR site. It says:

$$$$ is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 11, 2015. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 16, 2015, check with your bank to find out if it has been received.Please wait until February 16, 2015 before you contact us again as we are unable to take any further action until then.

paula s

Filed mine 2/1/15, accepted 2/1/15, got dd of 2/11/15, got pending transaction for sbbt so I will not see it deposit my account til 2/12/15. Doubt will get it early.

WaitingGame

Anyone having fees taken out via sbtt please post when it hits sbbt

Waiting here I have woodforest bank. With my DD of 2/11 so being patient, no fees being took out with my return so should go straight to account

NathalieBee
    Participant

DD 2/11 to NCSECU bank account. I’ll let you know when I see it. :)

Jade

I was accepted on 1/21 finally got an up date last Thursday 02/05 with DD date of 2/11. I have Netspend I still haven’t received money yet. I used HRB but don’t know what bank they use. Does anybody know what bank HRB uses?

kelsavard

I have a ddd date of 2/11 on rush card my husband get his payroll 2 days early but it hits at 7 at night so im hoping tonight keep you all posted

andrea

I also have Account Now. I didn’t get any email saying I had a deposit pending. Then again i never get any emails from them. My DDD is 2/11. I usually get my paycheck a day early and it never shows i have a pending deposit, the money is just there on Thursday instead of Friday. So i’m hoping the tax refund is the same, that i’ll get it tomorrow instead of Wednesay. If not that’s fine, but would be nice! I’ll post again tomorrow with an update, if anyone else with Account Now would do the same that would be very helpful! Thanks!

Yasmine30
    Participant

I received a email stating that Account Now received a notice that I will have a deposit by Feb. 11 and it shows as pending.

Does this mean I may receive my funds today seeing as its a prepaid card?

DDD: 2/11
    Bank: Account Now

Can see a pending transaction for refund.

cp413

Cycle 20150505 here with a ddd of 02/11 and I got mine late 2/8 because of net spend (the western union one is awesome, never had a single issue like a lot of others I’ve seen unfortunately).

Nosksha

Accepted on 21Jan….approved on Friday 6Feb……DDD of 11Feb

bamagirl

DDD 2/11/15. Filed w/ TT, fees being taken out so refund will go to SBBT first. Last year my DDD was 2/05/14, and that is the date it was sent to SBBT and then SBBT sent it to my checking account on 2/06/14, so I am not expecting to get mine deposited in my account until 2/12/15. Which is fine, as long as I know it’s on the way!

tt user

Those whom have pending deposits does wmr show sent or still 2 bars?

ashley-pa
    Participant

I also have a prepaid card from card.com with a DDD of 2/11. Still nothing in my account.

Carrie
    Participant

update 2/9/15
    Still nothing in my account fingers crossed maybe later today or tomorrow!

corkell

I still don’t have mine, but I use Bank of America so I don’t expect it early. It’s actually going into my mother in law’s account, hoping they don’t deny it… They never have before, but it’s been a crazy tax season and this is my biggest return ever.

ChristyE

My 2/11 deposit is currently pending in my NFCU account. Shows deposit for 2/10….so the evening of 2/10 it will hit. So it will be available on 2/11.

bernadett0113

No i didnt have fees taken out

Spring Texas
    Participant

Did you go thru SBBTRAL.com

cp413

Just got mine 2/11 But thanks to net spend.. I’m rich! Lol

bernadett0113

OMG the irs already deposit my money on my netspend card and my ddd was 2/11

Kacie
    Participant

I woke up Saturday morning to a DDD of Feb. 11 2015. It’s going into my Checking bank account. Does anyone know if banks have a deposit limit? I’ve heard about all of these peoples DD being rejected and now I’m worried. I’ll definitely update when I see my $$

HMIC

File 2/3 accepted 2/3 still have 1 bar on wmr, offset line said offset paid with Ddd 2/11

autumn

Filed 1/16 accepted 1/20 approved 2/6 ddd 2/11 to NFCU will update when it comes

scarletbegonia

Woke up to 2/11 DDD but owe back taxes so impatiently waiting for the dreaded WMR update that will tell me I’ve been offset. I know its coming. I just wish they would do it before updating WMR with an approved amount and a DDD. That’s painful.

Jay

Accepted 1/20, transcripts available only yesterday, approved with a DDD for 2/11 this morning, which is 22 DAYS FROM THE DAY THEY ACKNOWLEDGED/ACCEPTED. So! While I’m glad I and others are FINALLY getting their funds, the IRS is full of shit.

lilmonster

Woke up and checked at 4:30 am eastern
    DD 2/11 No offsets reported approved. Still worried hearing an IRS debt can pop up closer to your dd day. I swear those stingy buggers can rub an eagle off a quarter if they have their way

flavorgeneral

My dad filed my taxes last Tuesday night with TT and got accepted thirty minutes later. Got an approval for 2/11. I was using the SBBT website to put in my refund amount and my SSN and my status but it said “No record was found based on the SSN, Refund Amount and Filing Status you provided. Please check your inputs and try again!” Is this normal? I’m pretty sure I put in my exact refund status. I’ve got a 1040A.

Gr8St8TX

Ddp 2/11, sbbt then Netspend…usually receive ddp’s a day early

cglov

Warning to all that have a dd date on wmf site.They still can reject your refund even it shows sent it just happened to me and of course they waited till the weekend to do this when you cant call to find out why.This was not supposed to change with the wmf when it shows sent but it did

Heatherinaz

Direct deposit 2/11/2015— filed and accepted on 01/29/2015— Account now debit card.. — Does anyone’s bank show a pending deposit as of this morning??

melissa

I got a DDD of 02/11 it’s going into my td bank account I pre paid the fees. Is there a possibility to get it earlier. Wmr states direct deposit by February 11th. Or will I get it the day after?

corkell

Should have said filed and accepted 1/30

corkell

I’ve got a DD of 2/11, filed and approved 1/30. $8000+ being deposited into a Bank of America account.

May or may not be offset. I have student loans that have never even shown on a credit report and i have never been offset. No topics on WMR, but I hear those can appear closer to DD. No offset letter. Will update.

bksfinest
    Participant

Woke up to a DD of 2/11. Filed on 1/21 got accepted on 1/21. Had a 570 and 971 code. Receiving it through Netspend

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 410 total)

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.