2/11 DD Info Update Here Please

• Creator
    Topic

Carrie
    @cdenae79

If you have a DD of 2/11 leave your updates here, if you get it early , if you don’t get it, and what form of DD you have as well please ( Bank, Prepaid card, etc)

DD:2/11/15
    Form: PrePaid Card through card.com

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Lew

Accepted 2/2 DDD date of 2/11 wmr changes to 3 bars over night. I don’t need the money but I want it now BC it’s supposed to be there lol still nothing as of 8am pst. I’m sure we’ll all wake up happy Friday morning. Good luck to all

Morgan

Still nothing and SBBT said that if your bank is tracing it they are under Sunrise bank.. Seems everytime I call Walmart MoneyCard I get a different answer or different stories.. Getting a little worried and frustrated..

SBBT said if you have a trace # give that to your banks ACH Dept and they will be able to locate funds and see where it is (thats what a trace # is for lol)

Hope we all start seeing some money!!

Stressed on 3 bars ..still no deposit

ddd 2/11 still no deposit …. Wmr on 3 bars… Sbbt said they havent recieved any money call back tomorrow…. Smh … So i guess my money is in limbo now wth can i do now

Anonymous

ddd 2/11 IRS web says sent, still nothing as of 8:55 am 2/12 who knows, must be the government needs the money more than us…..

Kim

I use M&T Bank. Had a DDD of 2/11. It is 2/12, no deposit. Where’s My Refund is at 3 bars (deposit sent on 2/11). Usually get deposits from work immediately. I am very low on gas and need to refill my RX, so I hope my bank posts it soon!

Also — by online account shows Pending credits, and there is nothing Pending yet.

andrew

@aero
    They are two totally seperate things. I’ve never had it happen but i’m sure one could be approved while the other is rejected. You gotta remember that every state handles how fast and stuff they process returns individually. You typically receive your FED before STATE but it’s not a sign of things to come if its the other way around.

aeroplanejetpac

My biggest question is: If I have received my state refund, will I more than likely receive my Federal refund?

aeroplanejetpac

@andrew I bank with a local credit union.

andrew

Every other year i got the refund sent bar a day or so after I had actually already received my refund.

Anonymous

Well it recently just changed because I called the hotline and it gave me a different message….So i think its slowly but surely coming

andrew

Yeah i have the same sent message. That it was sent to my bank today.

Anonymous

DD 2/11 Ive been looking back and forth on irs wmr… got locked out for checking so many times. Now i check back it said sent. I have a prepaid Tmobile moneycard (Bancorp) bank Ive called customer service repeatedly today….No rejection…They said it hasnt post yet… Like what the freak is going on? but now i have a feeling its going to be on like 3-4am …Well i hope

andrew

@aero
    what bank do you go through?

aeroplanejetpac

DDD of 2/11 and still have not received refund from federal. Received state almost 3 days after filing, just noticed that Where’s My Refund updated to sent status. I still have no indication of receiving the deposit through my bank. File date: 2/1 Accepted date: 2/1. A bit worried, anyone out there able to easy my mind a bit?

Steven J Lewis

Well, i filed my mom’s and still haven’t received a DD date and I filed it on Jan 21st and it was accepted on the 22nd. Used Turbo Tax. It was a simple return for two retirees. IRS still shows processing. I filed a return for my daughter in law before my mom’s and after two rejections caused by TT internal errors I went to H&R on the 26th, had it accepted less than two hours later and it was paid on Feb 3rd. Her return involved EIC and the child tax credit. TT has some major issues and I believe its the cloud technology that has caused them the two glitches, health care question and duplicate entries on imported w2, because last year the same two returns almost identical in wages and refund amounts were paid within 10 days of filing.

Kacie

Who has NOT got their money?

andrew

Anyone with accountnow receive their refund for 2/11/15?

sgam23

Used turbo tax and had a ddd of today and still have not recieved it. I’m worrying

christina

My ddd was today and I have yet to receive my refund. My husband uses bancorp we called this am, no pending money, no rejection, nothin. I finally got ahold of an irs agent, and she says it could b anytime today but that they have up to 5 days. We used free tax usa, and i have no other way of finding out where my money is, i am late on my rent, due to my husband being laid off and have 3 kids, is anyone else having this issue. I feel like crying i’m so overwhelmed.

Emily

Today is my DDD. Still nothing. I used Tax act on 1/23 accepted on 1/23. No deposits with Netspend/Ace Elite :-(

ggpaul

DDD 2/11 netspend still no deposit, as off today will wait until tomorrow morning.

2/11 DDD 4:19 pm no money yet (netspend) for deposit

deposit is supposed to be put on my netspend card this is the 1st year im using netspend and my netspend account still has a 0 balance…. i called SBBT they said the irs gives refunds out in batches all day so we may still get it today hopefully crossing my fingers … we all need our money … i hope i have some activity tonight…. now this is stressing me out now

Amyamy

DDD 2/11 No deposit yet. USAA.

tori

Filed 1/30 accepted same day ddd of 2/11/15 nothing as of right now mst…. what gives! Called the bank no pending deposit or holds.. ugh go figure the one year I count on the money being there its not.

Kim

Filed January 20, ddd of February 11, still nothing in my account (checking account, M&T Bank). My friend who filed weeks after me and had a ddd for end of Feb (Feb 20-something) already received hers!

Anonymous

@Notcountingchickens….my WMR still only shows two bars and I received my deposit this morning, so it is true that the $$ can show up before the 3rd bar.

Lew

Filed 1/30 accepted 2/2.. ddd 2/11/15 still no money! Split deposit into b of a and CU still nothing in either account..

Jasmine

DD for today using Netspend and had no fees taken out but no money.! What the heck is going on.??!!

Natalie

I did them on 2/3 and they were approved 2/4 with TurboTax and was supposed to get DD today. I know I have some kind of offset and also the 29.99 but O is still showing on SBBT and nothing to my Bank. I am using Green Dot debit card. I get direct deposit through my work and no issues.

Gwen

used JH prepaid card ddd of 2/11/15 received my refund around 9:30-10:00 est.

tropical

DDD 2/11/2015 no freakin money….. state says sent 2/5/2015… no freakin money… seriously wth is going on????

chris

Anyone with an accountnow card get their refund?

Kayla Peace

DDD was today for me STILL NO MONEY. IM PISSED.

Elle

Accepted 1/21… DDD of 2/11… Filed with HRB, fees taken out and $$$ posted to my credit union account at 9am cst. Whoop!

NotCountingChickens

Also, to add to that, my WMR still shows only 2 bars. I saw someone was asking about that the other day as well, whether money could be sent without actually getting all 3 bars.

NotCountingChickens

Filed 1/29, accepted same day, received DDD of 2/11 on 2/9, received DD yesterday around 4PM CST. Money was showing in SBBT but not on NetSpend card yet, called SBBT and asked if there was anything wrong/anything I needed to do, the person I spoke with said no. Called my card about 30 minutes later and the money was there. Good luck to you all!

HMIC

Ddd 2/11/15
    Got my $ just now on JH PREFERRED card
    Offset came out for child support still got my refund at 6:45am

Elle

@Chris awesome, thanks! I use HRB every year and have never had to wait for a DDD either. That email is ridiculous.

John

DDD 2/11/15, no fees taken out, Compass Bank DD, GOT MY REFUND at 5am this morning….Hope its like this for everyone else with same DDD

Morgan

Still no money :( SBBT sent it yesterday, my bank (Walmart MoneyCard) usually never have an issue but this year it’s not there…Getting worried now

woooooooooo!

Woke up to my refund sitting in my account. THANK GOODNESS!!! It’s been real y’all. See you in a year! :)

Ashley O

Refund is in….
    Not bragging- just dancing at my desk doing the nay nay…

Amyamy

Has anyone with a DDD of 2/11 not received their DD yet? I’m stressing out!!

brandy

My money is in my bank account this morning! I used HR Block fees taken out and direct deposit to my bank account! And on IRS site I am still on the second bar. Good luck to everyone hope everyone gets theirs today!

Anonymous

Went through jackson hewitt prepaid card and nothing yet so any one that has it and get there return please let me know

chris

@Elle- I used H&R block had fees taken out. Got the same 3-5 day message and was told yesterday by H&R block it would take 3-5. Totally not true, got my DD sent to my bank this morning at 5:30 with fees removed and available to me.

Elle

Does anyone know how true the email from HRB is about waiting 3-5 days for a deposit? They emailed me yesterday that the irs is depositing funds and it usually takes 3-5 days for a deposit. Is this a standard message? I use HRB every year, but this is the first time ever seeing an email like that and their customer support was worthless and gave me the number to irs. I don’t have anything pending at my credit union, but they don’t post until 9am. :/

Anonymous

rebeccap03 I went through Jackson Hewitt and have not gotten my refund yet today either! :(

autumn

Mine hit the bank this morning fuckin awesome! :)

waiting

Dd 2/11 __still nothing. I use a payroll card issued by Bancorp bank. Never had problems be

But idk why our didn’t come thru

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 410 total)

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.