2/3 filers

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/3 filers

• This topic has 43 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Brii.
  • Topic Starter
    Candy

Filed today EIC….so the wait begins😩

Viewing 42 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brii
          @briidash94

Updated to ddd of 2/22 but have h&r block emerald card so I won’t see till day of most likely!!

Chattanoogan
            @xlgtmega

02/03 — Filed and accepted online using TTax for Win

02/15 — Direct-deposited refund in the bank.

By far the quickest refund turn-around experienced in the last several years.

Joco

To recap:

Filed 2/3, accepted 2/3, updated to path 2/10, updated to processing 2/16

Updated to approved this morning with DDD of 2/22

See y’all next year!! ✌✌

Candy

Updated to approved for 2-22-18, I hope it comes earlier, going through Wells Fargo😩

AB

My PATH message disappeared too. I have a message saying it’s processing, the amount is back but no tax topic anymore either. I can’t check transcripts online due to the cell phone part when I try to recertify or whatever it says

Candy

Path message gone also

Richard

Yes, my PATH message was gone this AM as well. I found out my DDD by checking my transcript.

Joco

PATH disappeared, my bars are still gone and I now have the: “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”

Anyone else get that?

Richard

Transcript updated overnight.

DDD 2.22.2018

AB

Got the PATH message the 10th. Waiting for Saturday now and hoping it shows the DDD. Anyone else have any updates?

Sadie

I updated to path on 2/8/2018. Does that make me a wkly or Dailey? I only updated on Saturday before?

TnMomof4

Update: my cycle date was confirmed today on the WMR website. DD set for 2/14. Very fast turn around. I am MFJ, itemized, education credits, NO EIC or ACTC. Good luck all.

TnMomof4

Cycle date set and DD will be 2/14. Good luck to all.

Moonlight

Filed 2/4
                                    Accepted 2/4
                                    Ordered both transcripts 2/9
                                    Updated to path 2/10

Brii
                                      @briidash94

I was able to get transcript Thursday I believe and updated to PATH this morning! Hoping for a ddd next week!! 😁😁

Nae Overton
                                        @nae123493

Hi Guys

In case this helps anyone who filed along with me. I updated this morning on WMR with DDD for 2/14. I didn’t check transcripts and only had the education credit so I’m not sure still for those waiting with EIC and additional credits. Hang in there!

Whitney

Here is my experience this year so far.
                                          My husband and I filed separately.

He filed two weeks before me and had his filed and waiting before they opened. It was excepted on 1/29.
                                          He never checked WMR but his tax preparer called him and said she would just let him know that she took a peak at his stuff and she could see that his was approved and a DD was pending (with no date)
                                          — his WMR status was the PATH message.

My return was excepted on 2/3 and WMR showed the normal 3 bars and said processing. Checked this morning (2/10) and got the PATH message.

My tax preparer said in her experience with this in the short period of time, the message will appear when you have been processed and completed.

Matt

@Joco thanks for letting me understand, am i still going to get a dd date and how soon might that be

Joco

Updated to the PATH this morning! :D

@matt that’s just a generic processing message.

Matt

I woke up to this right now. Can anyone tell me if i’ll be getting updated soon or if i won’t be getting any refund this year.

Refund Status Results
                                                Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

NMooney

Filed State and Federal on 2/3 and accepted thru TT on 2/3.

Filed education credit and CTC. Checked State Refund on Wednesday 2/8/ and expected DD 2/13. Checked Federal Refund on 2/10 “today” and expected DD 2/14.

I never check my transcripts. Although my refund information and dependents never change from year to year.

Good Luck everyone.

Joco

No path for me yet either.

Sean

@unicornkisses – thank you!

@Sean – PATH is referring to any person(s) filing w/ a EIC (Earned Income Credit) or ACTC (Additional Child Tax Credit). When you have these credits applicable to your return, there are circumstances that are different than an average filer (I’m guessing like yourself) and they receive the “PATH” message.

Sean

what is path?

AB

I haven’t updated to the PATH message yet. I suspect it will be Saturday since I’m what they call a weekly. haven’t tried for transcripts.

PontoonLauncher

Filed and accepted 2/3 with TT. CTC but no EIC or ACTC. Updated this morning on WMR to approved with a DDD of 2/12.

It was FAST this year.

Sean

File : 2/3/2018
                                                              Accepted: 2/3/2018

Still 1bar – transcript not available

Brii
                                                                @briidash94

I haven’t updated to PATH yet.

Pamie

File : 2/3/2018
                                                                  Accepted: 2/3/2018

updated to path message this morning 2/08/2018

Head of Household EIC + CTC

let the waiting games begin!

Richard
                                                                    @richardcarwile

Filed 2/3
                                                                    Accepted 2/3
                                                                    Updated to PATH Message 2/8

Married, Filing Jointly
                                                                    No EIC
                                                                    CTC and ACTC

joco

Has anyone gotten the PATH message yet?

joco

2/1 filers are getting DDD. Soon, y’all! :D

• #4208316
                                                                        AB

Filed and accepted 2/3 for both state and federal. One bar on WMR right now, I don’t expect to see a DDD till the 17th since I always update on Saturdays. At least I’m hoping. State on the other hand is going differently this year and it’s not thrilling…. lol

• #4208169
                                                                          Waiting gamer

Filed 2/3 turbo tax accepted both same day but wmr still says information not available at this time when I check claimed eitc and act. Anybody else have this problem

• #4207088
                                                                            TnMomof4

Hello all!

Filed 2/3
                                                                              Accepted 2/3
                                                                              One bar on WMR

Married, 4 dep, education credits and itemized deductions.

We shall see how the quickly turnaround time is this season.

Good Luck!

• #4206427
                                                                              Lea

I am just keeping my fingers crossed that there isn’t a government shutdown this week or we are ALL screwed. :( Filed and accepted on the 3rd.

• #4205920
                                                                                joco

Filed 2/3 around noon.
                                                                                  Accepted 2/3 an hour later.
                                                                                  WMR updated to one bar same time.
                                                                                  EIC and CTC

I have student loans in default since 2010 that I’m always prepared to be offset on, but hasn’t happened yet. I’m betting that this year will be the one, I’ve gotten too lucky so far.

• #4205676
                                                                                  Elle

You are not alone! Filed today, accepted and also EIC, hunger games initiated!

• #4205518
                                                                                    Brii
                                                                                      @briidash94

Filed the same day.
                                                                                      Accepted same day.
                                                                                      1 bar on and.

Now to wait…

• #4205472
                                                                                      Kyle

Filed 2/3 accepted same night! Now the wait

• #4205231
                                                                                        Doug

Filed this evening 2/3
                                                                                          Accepted same night
                                                                                          1 bar on wmr

• #4205230
                                                                                          Sunshine

Filed today… Let the games begin!!!

Viewing 42 reply threads
                                                                                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.