• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by El Chapo.
  • Topic Starter
    Screw Taxes

So after perusing this website, other websites and the Facebook page for this site, it appears quite a lot of us who id verified got the1541 code afterwards. I have it as well. Mine however DOES not have a take action message, just the delayed message. I can’t see this many people being audited/reviewed. After doing some reading, it was a lot of people who had 1541 last week updated with a date this week. I am beginning to believe that unless you have the 1541 take action message and have just the simple 1541 delayed message, with the path act slowing things down until the 15th, it appears that all this is just one big simple traffic jam. I guess for those of us without the take action message, all we can do is wait it out. It seems every year the IRS has an issue of some sort. Anyway. Good luck everyone. Happy waiting. For hose of you with the take action, I feel for you. Good luck everyone. Keep us all updated, so we all have an idea of what’s going on.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        El Chapo

filed and accepted on 2/9. I got the msg on 2/25

Jess

I also have reference #1541. I have had it since 2/17. Accepted 2/12. When did you file?

El Chapo

I had 1541 msg. Turned out no taxes filed in 2012. It does say “if you want more information to call” not we need to talk to you. Just a heads up.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.