Reply To: 570 HOLDING REFUND

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 570 HOLDING REFUND Reply To: 570 HOLDING REFUND

• Topic Starter

Please update here if you have a 570 in your transcript and have processing date of 2/26, 3/5 and 3/12. Thanks!!!!!

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: 570 HOLDING REFUND

Michael

I called the national TA # listed under the phone# section this AM. I called the local TA # the other day and no one called me back. Rep gave her name and ID #. In a nutshell, my husband and I do not qualify for TA. Rep was very nice, and I basically told her my story: 2/9 filed/accepted, 4464c letter 3/15/2018, no wage transcripts showing. She said that was due to either W-2’s not being submitted by employer yet, and or income verification, and that we would need to wait the full 60 days from the letter.

I know, nothing new here. She agreed when I told her that it seems that a lot of people are having to wait…often for no particular reason. She did say we would receive a letter if anything else was needed. I forgot to ask why our uploaded W-2’s submitted w/ our return were not enough.

• The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.