This is for people accepted 1/26

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season This is for people accepted 1/26

• This topic has 175 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    straysoul

Give us any updates you have. I filed on 1/26 accepted 10 minutes later. NA on transcripts but I know it is a bit early . 152 topic since Accepted .

Viewing 174 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

ok i really filed late on 1/25 allmost midnight i was sent a email saying irs accpeted so up till today nothing on wmr or transcripts i called irs three times today sorry not a waiting person first two times no info in would not let me talk to superviser i call around 530 talked to a very nice lady said about when i was accepted was told on the 27 two days later she said maybe because it was rejected a couple time messed up on the last digit of kids ssn so u think u was accepted on the date but maybe not ??????

Marie

I filed on the 26th and was accepted 10 minutes later however I have yet to see any DDD. Anyone think it could be based on how you filed? i.e. Single vs head of household? Or size of refund? Last year I submitted prior to the 15th and was also held up that time. I tried to wait a little this time and seems to still be taking forever.

Anonymous

I haven’t got any updates on mine yet transcripts still say n/a

Anonymous

man i dont get it i was accepted on 1/26 simple return 1099g in a 1099 mis still no ddd and checked trans nothing says no tax return filed which is bs

straysoul

DeeDee if you come back lol what bank? fees?

straysoul

oops 1/30

straysoul

Called the emerald card customer service got a nice lady that told me they received my refund 1/31 and it will be released 2/3.

tsmall15

Here’s my update:

I filed on 1/26 and was accepted the same day. I was not able to order any transcripts via online or by mail until midnight this morning. I’m still not able to view them online because of identity protection. I was sent a letter from the IRS to use an IP Pin. I was, however, able to order my transcripts by mail on the IRS2Go app. I woke up this morning and checked my status and was approved.

Filed/accepted: 1/26
                        Transcripts order by mail: 1/31
                        Approved: 1/31
                        Mailed check being sent by: 2/6

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for checks to be received in the mail? I opted for mailed check because my previous bank account is no longer active. I’ve heard 3-5 days after the date it will be sent.

DeeDee

I was accepted 1/26 with a ddd of 02/02 and received my refund this morning!

TraciT
                            @traci

All transcripts yesterday afternoon, woke up to 2 bars on WMR and DDD of Feb 4th. It would be nice to have it earlier since its sub-freezing and my furnace is dying a slow death.

WillBeas
                              @willbeas

2 bars WMR. DDD by 02/04/2015.

motherof5

*DDD I meant

motherof5

@zannahbanana same here. Filed 1/26 yesterday viewed transcripts and cycle code 20150404. Woke up to 2 bars on wmr and did 2/3

WillBeas
                                    @willbeas

And all my sections are completed for 2014

WillBeas
                                      @willbeas

Question fellow 26ers! Has any of you alls transcript appeared on all sections yet? Just wondering because I just happened to go back and overciew my account transcript

Cilla
                                        @saywhat

@daveyhouse
                                        I figured it might set it back a few days. Just got off the offset line, and it has already been deducted from my refund, the automated service also said my DDD is 2-4, so maybe it won’t slow me down too much since it’s already been deducted. WMR doesnt show it as being deducted yet, but it will (dealing with this 3 years). So since they’ve already taken it fingers crossed its a smooth transition. Thank you though :D

daveyhouse
                                          @daveyhouse

an offset will probably delay you. Hopefully not too much

Cilla
                                            @saywhat

@daveyhouse

I’m good with that DDD, no bad codes as of yet. I know that there is an offset, so i’m waiting to see it. Its not my whole refund so I don’t mind if it adds a few days!

Cilla
                                              @saywhat

Hooray! All transcripts available! Now we’re cookin.

Meredith
                                                @mbcain

Finally! Checked my transcripts at 12 only account was available. Checked it again to review about 10 minutes ago and all my transcripts are there. I’m hoping that means things are moving along quite nicely. From what I’ve read on other posts, a date of 2/16/2015 would mean I would get my refund anywhere from 14 to 10 days before that, think that’s right? WMR hasn’t updated yet, but I think it will over night! FYI I had an offset from past federal taxes that showed on my transcript and the remainder was issued to me with a code 846. I had it sent to a Walmart money card, hoping it’ll release it a little early, but just so thankful to see some progress. Anyways, thought I’d share to prove that transcripts update all day long obviously and that in my case with an internal offset, it doesn’t seem to have delayed me. Filed 1/26, accepted about an hour later, last year was in 05 cycle!

Mike

@daveyhouse I’m still unable to order my transcripts or view them but did get a DDD of 2/3 this morning.

daveyhouse
                                                    @daveyhouse

@Mike was you cycle date 20150404 ?

ohiodad45662

i meant 20140605

ohiodad45662

my cycle last year was 2010605

ohiodad45662

I see all of you getting yours but I still cant access my transcripts or get more than one bar on my wmr. Starting to get concerned

Mike

I filed late 1/26 accepted within 10 minutes. Got a DDD date for 2/3 using NetSpend.

daveyhouse
                                                              @daveyhouse

@cilla your DDD should be 02/04 according to your cycle date as long as you DONT have any bad codes

straysoul

I believe hr block is slow playin me. I bet they have my refund and are waiting to deposit it

HappyWoman

Filed 1/27
                                                                  Accepted 1/27
                                                                  Transcripts available 1/29
                                                                  Refund approved 1/30 with ddd of 2/3

jojo

I filed and was accepted in the morning on 1/26. Nothing available on transcripts as of midnight mst last night but today one transcript was there BUT no information outside of our names. (not the wage one… the one in bottom left corner… I think it was account) Does that mean anything? WMR still one bar.

ChristinaJackie313

Filed 1/26/15
                                                                      Accepted 1/26/15

1 BAR TAX TOPIC for 2 days
                                                                      Able to order transcripts 1/29/15
                                                                      Approved 1/30/14
                                                                      DDD 2/3/15

HAPPY REFUNDING HUNTING EVERYONE

Cilla
                                                                        @saywhat

Filed: 1/26 @ 8:00pm with TT
                                                                        Accepted: 1/26 @ 8:30pm
                                                                        WMR Still only 1 Bar

This morning I could view my Account Transcript! Cycle Number : 20150405
                                                                        846 Code : 12-16-2015

WMR hasn’t updated, and I don’t have any real idea about DDD but atleast there is SOME progress. I’ll just check the transcripts again later in the evening.

• #4097565
                                                                        sherry

I also have a new update on my transcript that says feb 16 but no data and still says no tax return filed. I filed at about 11 am cst on 1/26 an was accepted within an hour. No changes on WMR.

• #4097528
                                                                          Nikki

Any info on blank account transcript? Feel like I read a thread about it but I’m too lazy to do the research…. Go figure…. I do have a 2-16-15 date on there….. Finally something more than N/A

• #4097524
                                                                            TT user in Cali

Filed at 9:30 pst on 1/25 which made it 1/26 est and was approved within minutes. Yesterday 1/29 I got my second bar with a ddd as “by 2/2”

This morning 1/30 I awoke to state refund in my Golden 1 Credit Union bank acct.

• #4097510
                                                                              straysoul

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 3, 2015.
                                                                                If your refund is not credited to your account by February 8, 2015, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

• #4097500
                                                                                blackman2kids

woke up with a 2-3 deposit date, hell ya,,,,9700$ tax return!

• #4097499
                                                                                  Ohiodad45662

Still no transcript or wmr updates

• #4097492
                                                                                    WillBeas
                                                                                      @willbeas

Good Morning all! Well its a great morning From what im reading….my transcript updated with 20150405 around 5am mt time..I was accepted on the 26th as you all and I think this is the fastest the IRS has ever processed anything for me, so im happy…I can actually add some money to the “savings account” hot damn! Haha

• #4097485
                                                                                      Anonymous

Good morning fellow 1/26ers. I got up at 630am eastern and checked WMR….nothing on there was updated…still one bar. I checked my transcript and 2014 is finally there. I have a cycle of 20150405 and code 846 refund issued date of 02-16-2015. Whats the go by on when it should be actually issued? I have seen some people say subtract like 10-12 days from the refund date and that’s when it should be refunded. That would be 2-4-2015 or 2-6-2015……mid next week….is that correct?

• #4097474
                                                                                        jonny

@Samantha I think that means next week you will be getting your refund.

• #4097463
                                                                                          Samantha

So on a whim, I decided to check transcrips again. Had to use the husbands info lol but this time there was an update. But not sure how to read it.

The code is 846 and the cycle date says 20150405

Any insight?

• #4097453
                                                                                            Jonny

Well Good news someone is working on my now. My 2014 account transcript Just updated. It looks like a generic transcript because no information is on my transcript, well except for the basic name number ssn. So they are totally BSing when they say that they only update Once every 24hours. Just curious as to how long before I can view my refund date now.

• #4097443
                                                                                              Samantha

Well, nothing moved on my end. Still at one bar and I think I locked myself out of transcripts lol here’s hoping I see an update on Monday.

• #4097440
                                                                                                Anonymous

filed and accepted 1/26 transcripts became available yesterday with the code 20150404 WMR updated this morning with DDD of 2/3

• #4097438
                                                                                                  jonny

filed 1/26 accepted 1/26 and still no movement on my end. Maybe I will get an update next week

• #4097428
                                                                                                    Tierra

You guys were right it updated. 2/3 I will get my deposit. $8400 here I come lol

• #4097333
                                                                                                      Samantha

Well, I waited a bit and still nothing on my transcripts. Even so, hopefully I’ll see a bar move later today. Fingers crossed!

• #4097307
                                                                                                        waitinginwi

Same here. Also no updates as of now. Hopefully I wake up to a nice refund I have a pretty long to do list and it’s driving me nuts. Gn all best of luck!

• #4097305
                                                                                                          Ohiodad45662

I hope so too

• #4097299
                                                                                                            straysoul

off to bed no change as of now but i expect to see something around 6 am central time. i am thinking wmr update but refund in bank is welcome

• #4097287
                                                                                                              straysoul

cant wait to get my refund and have this year over. so far it seems better than last

• #4097285
                                                                                                                waitinginwi

I wouldn’t be too worried some people never see anything until their money’s there, just keep checking….

• #4097282
                                                                                                                  Ohiodad45662

I filed and was accepted around 3pm Monday and still no transcript and one bar. Should I be concerned?

• #4097260
                                                                                                                    straysoul

lol Wichita is aight

• #4097257
                                                                                                                      waitinginwi

I made 22k 3 different employers plus 3800 unemployment. My refund for fed is 5700 I had 950 withheld from state and even with the credits I’m only getting 6 of it back which I think is screwy still below poverty level but yet I’m still paying my state. Don’t ever move to WI unless your rich every system here is screwed they all just suck. MN beats us in every category but sales tax. Mns unemployment max is 200 more than ours and their ebt benefits are twice ours and they get “ebt cash” not that I want to live off the state but damn this system sets us up for failure. I obviously like venting about how fd up WI is. Sad part is I doubt I’ll ever leave… lol

• #4097253
                                                                                                                        straysoul

the master file will update tonight so i expect alot of action by tomorrow morning

• #4097251
                                                                                                                          straysoul

still got only 1 bar

• #4097248
                                                                                                                            straysoul

dad not grand

• #4097247
                                                                                                                              blackman2kids

I made about 15 grand this year, pathetic..refund is 4300, get my student loans back next week for 2500, and payday is next Friday…lets just say ill be up all night everyday next week lol

• #4097242
                                                                                                                                straysoul

i am a stay at home grand with 700 social security a month. i am locked out for a bit longer

• #4097240
                                                                                                                                  straysoul

waitinginwi i feel you though here in kansas if you have an offset filing joint they send you a form to prove each spouses income to find out how much can be applied to the debt. getting the letter can take up to 2 weeks. then when you send it back it can take 2-4 weeks to get your refund

• #4097239
                                                                                                                                    waitinginwi

@straysoul that’s gotta be tough. I made 22 this year and it was still tough then again if I got married it would add 1200 to my refund and I don’t have ed credits. Has your wmr updated? I’m still on the first bar I’m hoping it changes at midnight

• #4097235
                                                                                                                                      straysoul

@waitinginwi 4 kids married filed joint with 1000 ed credit. 17 grand in income

• #4097234
                                                                                                                                        straysoul

@Saywhat
                                                                                                                                          I would check your acceptance date bc it may be the 27th since you were accepted at midnight eastern time. Irs tends to work on eastern time

• #4097203
                                                                                                                                          waitinginwi

My phone kept dying every time I tried responding. Anyway the transcripts update randomly I was able to view my return trans before noon yesterday then was able to see the rest at roughly 4pm yesterday

Filed and accepted with TT 1/26
                                                                                                                                            Transcripts 846 0404 cycle date as of yesterday
                                                                                                                                            Wi approved and gave unemployment their money at midnight but won’t issue my portion until the 3rd which I’m disgusted by and the main reason I will no longer be giving them a free loan.

• #4097195
                                                                                                                                            Saywhat

@straysoul I’m in Louisiana, so Central.

• #4097154
                                                                                                                                              Ingrid

1/26= Filed / Accepted 2 hours later.

WMR: 1 BAR

Can not pull transcripts. I only see wage and income.

I used TT

• #4097113
                                                                                                                                                Samantha

Does that mean it updates thru the day? Or just once every 24 hours like the tracker.

• #4097100
                                                                                                                                                  waitinginwi

@Samantha that means they probably haven’t gotten to yours yet keep checking though mine updated fully around 9 last night central time

• #4097094
                                                                                                                                                    Samantha

I decided to look into the transcript thing but there was nothing there for me. It just said N/A

Accepted on 1/26

• #4097066
                                                                                                                                                      waitinginwi

@straysoul not that its any of my business but how do you guys get such a big refund? I’ve never hit over 7500 with two kids.

• #4097059
                                                                                                                                                        blackman2kids

yay, i finally have access to my trans
                                                                                                                                                          20150404

• #4097020
                                                                                                                                                          ChristinaJackie313

FILED 1/26/2015
                                                                                                                                                            ACCEPTED 1/26/2015

1 BAR Tax Topic 152

Unable to order transcripts until this morning
                                                                                                                                                            cycle code 20150404
                                                                                                                                                            846 refund released 2/16/2015

WHAT DO THESE CYCLE CODES AND DATES MEAN

• #4097013
                                                                                                                                                            Shawn

Hey guys, Netspend just did my DD about 15 minutes ago, scroll down for my filing info.

Good luck everyone and see you next year!

• #4096930
                                                                                                                                                              straysoul

@Saywhat what is your time zone?

• #4096927
                                                                                                                                                                Heather

We filed 1/26, still only one bar but was able to order return and account transcripts today. Is that good news?

• #4096924
                                                                                                                                                                  blackman2kids

Still can’t order transcripts, filed 1/26 accepted 1/26

• #4096917
                                                                                                                                                                    Saywhat

Filed 1/26 (around 10pm)
                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted @ 11pm
                                                                                                                                                                      WMR still 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                      N/A on all transcripts except 2014 wage, which only says “No record of Return Filed”

Lovely.

• #4096784
                                                                                                                                                                      Sam

1/26 filer received a dd today for 2/2

• #4096697
                                                                                                                                                                        straysoul

i believe we will see some movement tomorrow

• #4096688
                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

Sorry @waitinginwi I on the other hand could not afford to plan my taxes out i would lose alot of money for example i paid in arond 550 in taxes with all of my credits my refund from fed is around 9800 and my state around 1200.

• #4096663
                                                                                                                                                                            waitinginwi

I’m still seeing one bar on wmr. Nothing new at sbtpg website state updated to say approved and unemployment their money and my refund will be issued on the 3rd. I hate how this state works. I asked why unemployment gets their cut 6 days before I get mine when it is my money? She didn’t really have an answer other than ” it could take up to four weeks before unemployment acknowledges they received the money” I honestly don’t care it still doesn’t seem fair so this year I’m going to plan out my taxes so I don’t receive a refund or pay in giving them a free loan all year for them to pick when they pay it back is kinda bs. Done with my vent now good luck to everyone hopefully we see something new tonight at least on wmr.

• #4096659
                                                                                                                                                                              Victoria

Hi everyone. How do I obtain all of the information that everyone is receiving regarding their DDD? I made an account on the irs site for transcripts and I filed on the 27th and was accepted the same day. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you

• #4096630
                                                                                                                                                                                sean

20150404 and 846 as of this morning.

Happy Groundhog Day to all of us. Maybe we can wake up every morning to a huge refund

• #4096566
                                                                                                                                                                                  WaxyTaxi Filed 1/27 Update:

Filed 1/27 Accepted 1/27 Update:

RETURN DUE DATE OR RETURN RECEIVED DATE (WHICHEVER IS LATER) Apr. 15, 2015
                                                                                                                                                                                    PROCESSING DATE Feb. 16, 2015
                                                                                                                                                                                    TRANSACTIONS
                                                                                                                                                                                    CODE EXPLANATION OF TRANSACTION CYCLE DATE AMOUNT
                                                                                                                                                                                    150 Tax return filed 20150404 02-16-2015
                                                                                                                                                                                    16221-427-16172-5
                                                                                                                                                                                    806 W-2 or 1099 withholding 04-15-2015
                                                                                                                                                                                    766 Credit to your account 04-15-2015
                                                                                                                                                                                    766 Credit to your account 04-15-2015
                                                                                                                                                                                    846 Refund issued 02-16-2015

• #4096555
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

account transcript has refund issued and cycle date of 20150404 since yesterday but wmr still at one bar lol

• #4096518
                                                                                                                                                                                      straysoul

I am thinking a lot of refunds will be sent tonight

• #4096481
                                                                                                                                                                                        Jonny

@blackman2kids Your New address is not working because your Transcripts are not ready yet. I did that a few years ago. Until they process your taxes your New address won’t work

• #4096450
                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

@Shawn netspend ussually deposits ealier so i would check your card every day. I would almost bet youll get it tomorrow but who knows .

• #4096444
                                                                                                                                                                                            straysoul

Look at your tax return . type it in as it appears

• #4096340
                                                                                                                                                                                              blackman2kids

pretty much gave up on my transcripts, i moved from 213 south 20th street to 418 4th street sw and it doesnt recognize any of my addresses

• #4096274
                                                                                                                                                                                                KA

01/29/2015:
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • Efiled on 01/25/15 (late night) using hr block online
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • Accepted 01/26/15 (Early am)
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • Processed for a couple days
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • Approved on 01/28/15 (not early morning) & my status shows 2 bars
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • DDD scheduled is 02/02/15

* I always seem to get my dd on the date the it’s scheduled it to be on*

• #4096244
                                                                                                                                                                                                  trying2bpatient

Mine was filed and accepted on 1/25 but it’s been on the first bar since. It’s interesting that so many people that filed after are getting DDD’s.

• #4096243
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Shawn

Apologies, I entered today’s date into the filed date, it’s late…

Filed 1/26 | Used HRB | DD Netspend
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Transcripts now available, with 846 & cycle of 0404
                                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR one bar

• #4096242
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Shawn

Figure I will add onto this:

Filed 1/29 | Used HRB | DD Netspend
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts now available, with 846 & cycle of 0404
                                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR one bar

• #4096241
                                                                                                                                                                                                        trying2bpatient

Filed on 1/25 no DDD yet or transcripts. The waiting game continues.

• #4096235
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Happygirl

Filed 1/27/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                            My transcript is now available

• #4096231
                                                                                                                                                                                                            waitinginwi

Just checked the WI wmr and it says my refund was intercepted to cover (garnishments? However you want to put it) which I knew and I should have it by 2/02 I’ll try updating in the am to confirm it hit my account (bank doesn’t update deposits until between 3-9am it’s a weird one)

• #4096230
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nikki

Filed and accepted 1/25 ….. Still no transcripts…

• #4096229
                                                                                                                                                                                                                waitinginwi

If you had a different address last year they will go by that until the info is updated. And @Janjan the more I think about it I don’t quite get it fully either I mean I get the first numbers are the year then week then day but the more I do it in my head 0404 should mean today from everything I’ve read. I’m not to worried anymore now that I know it’s at least through processing for the most part.

• #4096228
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tierra

Thanks my worries are gone now! Hopefully all 1/26- people get theirs next week gn

• #4096223
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

whew my anxiety went down tremendously now off to bed. will check wmr in the am centeral time. assuming it will update tonight as well

• #4096221
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Liv

I filed on the 16th, it was accepted on the 20th, WMR still has it as pending, yet my friends filed later than me, and already have a date. I tried to get my transcript, but it locked me out for 24 hours because information wasn’t correct, even though I triple checked it and everything was correct. :\

• #4096220
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        straysoul

if you have netspend you will get it early

• #4096219
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

Monday or tuesday

• #4096218
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Janjan

Ok @straysoul relaxing lol cause I’ll bect understand those cycle number thanks for all your help

• #4096217
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              waitinginwi

Same as us between mon-weds depending on bank

• #4096216
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Janjan

Ok @waitinginwi Thursday1/29/15 so Thursday after that

• #4096215
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tierra

Ok so I just checked again to see if I can look at my transcripts. 2014 is available with 20150404 so what day now will my refunded to my bank account?

• #4096214
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

@Janjan relax it will be there by tuesday

• #4096213
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Janjan

Yes @straysoul it say feb 16 2015 so if I subtract I do get feb 2nd which is a Monday so that is when I should expect funds?

• #4096212
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        waitinginwi

Best way to explain it would be count 4 weeks from 01/01/15 and that Thursday to the next is your week. So same as us

• #4096211
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

04 is tuesday

• #4096210
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Janjan

Oh and refund date says 2/16/2015 maybe if I don’t receive it by then call date ? Idk :-S

• #4096209
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              straysoul

if you are interested look at your deposit date on your account transcript by the 846 code and subract 14 days and it will tell you Feb 2nd

• #4096208
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Janjan

Hey guys so I filed 1/26/15 accepted same day
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Can see all my transcripts have 846 (refund issued) under account transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  20150404 cycle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  WMR one bar just accepted
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  So 2015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  04 = not January feburary right
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  04 = Wednesday ?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I im still confused on this
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Can anyone break it down ?

• #4096207
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  waitinginwi

Oh and sbptg site still doesn’t show anything received but I have a feeling they might have and just not updated it yet. Before any of my transcripts were available today I received an email around 3-4 central time from audit defense with my confirmation code (shouldn’t that come once it’s paid for?) On top of that earlier today the sbptg page said 69.95 or 99 for turbo tax fees with 0.00 by refund processing fee. After my first transcript became available it changed turbo tax fees to 66 and the processing fee to 3.95. So I’m hoping I’m just hung up between systems til it all updates again.

• #4096205
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

i even had an error on my return that i will have to amend. But the Lord is good

• #4096202
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      waitinginwi

I just rechecked wmr still at one bar rechecked transcripts and they were all there now with the 846 code. I don’t think it’ll be any later than Tuesday morning. Usually I have my refunds in about 5-7 days after being accepted. First year getting my transcripts. I think there has only been one time wmr updated my ddd before I had already gotten it normally by the time I check and see I have a date it’s already in there.

• #4096201
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        straysoul

got all 4 of my transcript s with 846 cycle of 0404

• #4096198
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • #4096196
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            straysoul

keep an eye on your bank though

• #4096195
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              straysoul

I would say tues maybe wednesday dependent on the fees.

• #4096194
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                waitinginwi

I switched to a different credit union this year but I believe my deposit should be the same. I’m going to check again shortly and see if it says anything new. I’m just curious if they deposit 2 days before ddd that would be Sunday so would the actually release it Fri sat or mon? It’s also going through tt fees.

• #4096193
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  waitinginwi

I switched to a different credit union this year but I believe my deposit should be the same. I’m going to check again shortly and see if it says anything new. I’m just curious if they deposit 2 days before ddd that would be Sunday so would the actually release it Fri sat or mon? It’s also going through to fees.

• #4096191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

2014 is the transcript you are looking for

• #4096190
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      straysoul

Below are the transcripts and years available.

Return Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        N/A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2013 Return Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2012 Return Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2011 Return Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Record of Account Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        N/A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2013 Record of Account Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2012 Record of Account Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2011 Record of Account Transcript

Account Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        N/A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2013 Account Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2012 Account Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2011 Account Transcript

Show All Show all
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Wage & Income Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2014 Wage & Income Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2013 Wage & Income Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2012 Wage & Income Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2011 Wage & Income Transcript

• #4096189
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tierra

How do you know if you can order transcripts? All I seen was last yrs and and yr before. Filed 1/26 in the morning and was accepted in 30 mins. One bar and topic 152

• #4096179
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

i would check wmr tonight after 12 eastern and tomorrow morning i would say it will update once within 1-2 days

• #4096178
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            straysoul

Sorry i meant to ask who is your bank. i use the emerald card and the past 2 years i got mine on the date the sent it

• #4096177
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              straysoul

it really depends on the bank?

• #4096176
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                waitinginwi

Yeah my account transcript is not available yet. So I should have my money by Tues or that’s when the irs will release it?

• #4096175
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  straysoul

846 will be on account transcript

• #4096170
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

Looks like your refund will be available tues the 3rd

• #4096169
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      waitinginwi

I filed on Monday was accepted Monday return transcript just popped up all I see is my cycle date is 0404 I don’t see 846 anywhere

• #4096073
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        blackman2kids

I think we should have ours by at least next Wednesday or Thursday, lady at work filed on the 20th and has her DD on Friday

• #4096066
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @willbeas

Im assuming we will be ok by Feb 6th because that is some of the news ive heard. Not sure how true but anyone accepted from the 24th-30th is the 6th..I honestly dont know, but this year I will relax and not grow any additional grey hairs! Hahaha

• #4096024
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            straysoul

I ussually check before bed when i wake up and every 4 hours in between . As to the time it is ussually overnight but in the past I have seen it during the day. if you filed single you might want to do every 6 hours or you will get locked out. if you filed joint use both socials throughout the day. i use mine till it locks me out and then my wifes

• #4096023
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nikkinikkinikki

I filed on 1/25 @ 7:51 pm EST accepted @ 8:23 pm

Still no transcripts….

Any idea when those are updated…..

Frustrated!!!! I’m seeing folks that were accepted on 1/26 able to retrieve theirs….

• #4096012
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                sean

what time does WMR update each day?

• #4096010
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mbcain

Sorry, didn’t mean to post that three times, it kept showing me an error.

• #4096008
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mbcain

@blackman2kids I wouldn’t use any special characters, like a period. So I’d just put 4th st sw, but keep in mind if your transcripts for this year aren’t showing yet and you had a different address on last year’s return, they will only accept the address on last year’s return.

• #4096007
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mbcain

@blackman2kids I wouldn’t use any special characters, like a period. So I’d just put 4th st sw, but keep in mind if your transcripts for this year aren’t showing yet and you had a different address on last year’s return,they will only accept the address on last year’s return.

• #4096006
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mbcain

@blackman2kids I wouldn’t use any special characters, like a period. So I’d just put 4th st sw, but keep in mind if your transcripts for this year aren’t showing yet and you had a different address on last years return,they will only accept the address on last year’s return.

• #4095992
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Washpa

Filed 1/26, 6 pm. via TT. Email at 6:50 pm that it had been accepted. One bar.

• #4095983
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            blackman2kids

filed 1/26 in AM, accepted 1/26, can’t access transcripts, says address is wrong… what address do i put if i live on *** 4th street sw? do i put 4th st. sw or 4th street southwest lol

• #4095974
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              012615

Filed 1/25, accepted within minutes, WMR shows I filed 1/26 (I did it late at night, so I’m guessing this is all Eastern time), still 1 bar TT 152, was able to see all my transcripts today , they were dated 1/28 (today), code 20150403.

Is that a Monday deposit? (and if so, how does that work? My bank BOA generally only updates/processes at midnight Mon-Fri. Will I not actually have access to it until Tuesday morning? Or will it just “go through” Sunday night/Monday morning?)

• #4095972
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jonny

I flied my taxes 10am the 26th got accepted at around 10:20. Mine shows the first bar on the WMR site. I cannot order my transcripts yet. Last year I got my refund April 28th. As Long as I get mine before then I am going to be perfectly fine =) Had an offset last year for student loans and to file injured spouse form and all that. This year no more student loans WOOHOO so Hopefully I get my refund in Feb.

• #4095954
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Esther808

I also filed and Was accepted on 1/26.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Currently have a tax topic 152 at the bottom of WMR. What does this mean exactly? Are they finished with my taxes? I noticed also that a lot of people that filed up until the 20th have received their refund or have a pending deposit. People from the 21-23rd have a refund date of the 30th. Could that mean we possibly might be the next to receive our date? Help me out^_^ btw I’m in Hawaii

• #4095944
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Gucciman

WMR will update tonight. Dont go by WMR go by your transcripts. WMT is late updating

• #4095943
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Gucciman

I filed 1/25 before noon and was accepted before noon

i was able to access my transcripts at midnight yesterday that shows the 846 code refund issued. So Im thinking my refund should be in my account which is a credit union tommorow morning. from what I here when you get a 846 that means the irs sent the money and just waiting on the bank. My job sens my check via DD on Tuesdays as well and I was get it thursday morning so since IRS sent it the same day im going to assume i will get it thursday

• #4095941
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Gucciman

I filed 1/25 before non and was accepted before noon

i was able to access my transcripts at midnight that shows the 846 code refund issued. So Imthinking my refund should be in my account which is a credit union tommorow morning

• #4095933
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

@Meredith, thanks for the link. That’s a big pill to swallow but i follow it well lol. i guess i’ve always been one of the weeklies.

• #4095929
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @mbcain

Check this out, it’s from another thread. This gives me hope that we will be in that next batch that processes on Thursday. https://igotmyrefund.com/igmr/topic/weekly-vs-daily-processing-dates/

• #4095925
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

But seriously, which one comes first. This is the first time EVER (not yelling, but emphasis on ever) i was able to even access my transcripts and nothing is on it : (

• #4095909
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I hope we are updated tonight. But what’s this I hear about weekly and daily updates for I’m guessing wmr? Oh, and which come first the transcript or the second bar on wmr? Lol, i made a funny……

• #4095905
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  straysoul

i think a lot of us will update tonight

• #4095902
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    straysoul

if you look down by the tax return filed at the bottom it says date 2-16-2015. which someone correct me if i am wrong is 21 days from the day you filed . i looked at my last 2 years transcripts and this added up

• #4095899
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      frustrated

@Sierra: Where does that indicate when you filed?

• #4095895
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        straysoul

Let us know if you have a Wmr update or get a deposit

• #4095884
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          straysoul

looks like a next week deposit for us correct me if i am wrong

• #4095880
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            straysoul

I am jealous ! maybe tonight

• #4095874
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sierra
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • #4095830
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                prove it

@Sierra

• #4095823
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sierra

I filed morning of 1/26 accepted like an hour later checked transcripts yesterday had 846 code with cycle date 20150403.

• #4095780
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    sean

Accepted: 1/26

Approved for state (CA) on 1/27.

One bar on WMR, Tax Topic 152

• #4095766
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lala

Filed 1/26,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted like 30 mins later-

1 bar on WMR with TT152…

Lord I need this money!!!

• #4095764
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed the evening of 01/25 (Sunday) and was accepted fairly quick. I had gotten a letter to apply for an identity PIN, which I did and used. WMR showing 1 bar. However, can’t get transcripts because of the PIN. I called the identity protection line, waited on hold for 53 minutes, and was abruptly told to call back in a few weeks as there was nothing they could do. I asked if he could at least check to make sure it’s ok (thus far) and was flat out refused.

• #4095752
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          g0d

filed 1/26 accepted immediately (literally) and one bar, 2014 transcripts still n/a

• #4095743
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @willbeas

Filed and accepted on the 26th around 6pm!! One bar on WMR

• #4095729
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

same boat here (Maine) filed on the 26th and was accepted within minutes… only 1 bar on WMR and transcripts for this year reading N/A. I know it’s early, I just like being able to track things and know dates!

• #4095723
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I filed 1/23 but finally accepted 1/26. Also showing 152 topic. As of last night, transcripts were not available. Somehow I can’t get back in. Hoping to start seeing people from our acceptance time start to get a DDD!!

• #4095720
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mbcain

Same here, filed on 1/26, accepted about an hour later. No transcripts available,topic 152. Ahhh.

• #4095710
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    chrissty76

I filed 1/26m accepted 30 min later…..just 152 topic…..so waiting.

Viewing 174 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.