State refunds

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season State refunds

• This topic has 106 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tracy.
  • Topic Starter
    Motheof6

OK my question is does the delay for eitc and actc affect only federal refunds or state refunds as well

Viewing 105 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tracy

I filed late this year because of a car accident but I’m getting a refund from state CT it says approved and my DD is today 7/19/17 how long before it shows up in my bank? I seen Kyle is also in Ct but anyone’s help is greatly appreciated

burghfaninATL

i live in Georgia i filed on the 2/20/2017.

still nothing.

web site says 90 business days, that takes it to the middle of July taking into account for holidays, etc.

this truly sucks

got the fed back in 10 days.

they owe me interest.!!!!

Kim

Hi Linda,

My Iowa refund also says issued and allow 14 days to receive. Did you receive yours? Was it a mailed check and how long did it take? Anyone else have this?

Jane Doe

Update…

I called the number and selected opt 3 after having same message for 3 weeks. The associate asked a couple of questions to verify my identity, placed me on hold for 2 minutes, came back and advised my refund has been released. This was 4/4/17. I checked the website and saw my message changed to refund being processed, allow 90 business days. On 4/5/17 it changed to your refund will or has been transmitted on 4/6/17 and to allow 10 days to process. Hopefully it will come some time today. I have BOA and DD tend to process quickly.

Amanda
                  @hawkjadzz13

I am from Iowa and I filed 1/28 and mine has said allow up to 8 weeks the whole time.. tomorrow will be my 8 week mark. So fingers crossed it doesn’t take longer. Last year I had both state and federal back within 10 days. This year just sucks.

linda

HI,ANYONE LIVE IN IOWA AND THERE STATE REFUND SAYS ISSUED,PLEASE ALLOW 14 DAYS.
                    HOW LONG DID IT ACTUALLY TAKE??????

Lisa

I was accepted 2/6 and it now is March 22. I’ve called at least 3x and have received the same message. It is processing and allow up to 6-8 weeks or allow up to 90 business days.

I’ve filed this way for 20 years. This is truly unbelievable.

Jane Doe

Anyone get this message?

Your return has been received, and it is currently being processed. Please contact the Department at 1-877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711), option 3 to speak to a customer service representative during our normal business hours M-F 8am -5pm.

Is this normal?

Lindsey

I got my federal, but didn’t got my state refund yet. Filled on January 23, 2017 got my federal on the 23 of Feb but still haven’t got my state

Deejayee

I was authorized 2/11 for state refund no dd as of today anyone else’s authorized that day revive there’s?

Mike

Filed on 1-30. Eic….actc…got state today. Did Id quiz on 2-5.

IAMWaiting

GA State accepted on 1/30. Status on where’s my refund stated “It has been received and to allow 90 days for procsssing”

On Saturday 2/11, status changed to “Your refund has been approved and final processing of a refund will be completed in the order that it was received. Please allow 90 business days. If it has been longer than 90 days then contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 1-877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) to speak to a customer service representative during our normal business hours M-F 8am – 5 pm.”

How long aftter will I receive a DDD?

shellte

@brenna mine said the very same as yours then yesterdayit said please allow 2 months then today i checked it said they authirized it and allow up to 10 days for direct deposit…but mine stayed in the month message for like3 weeks….but it did change …yours i am sure will change too….

Me

@zannahbanana

There are a few states that are delaying refund specifically for EIC. Iowa is in fact one of those states. They’re not processing refunds if you have EIC until March. Once my return was accepted the iowa state department of revenue site updated my status and has a message that says please allow at least 8 weeks to process.

Gee

Filed 1/17 federal accepted 1/17
                                      State accepted 1/26
                                      EIC and Actc
                                      Fed still has Path mess
                                      State was issued in form of check 2/9 because of offset
                                      I’m in Va
                                      Hope this helps

Mar

NY: Filed federal and NY on 1/24. Received fed refund on 2/1 and nothing on NY except for processing.

Last year, the refund was deposited into our account before the website even gave a date. Two days after the direct deposit, it gave me a DDD of when it deposited. lol

brittnabby
                                          @brittnabby

I just called the GA State Tax Center and I filed 1/28 and was accepted 1/30. I did the prompts like every one has said and spoke with a lady and she stated that I will receive a letter in the mail within 10 business days to verify my identity with an online quiz? Has anyone had to do this before? I verified everything with her at that time. I do not understand the tax process this year at all.

brittnabby
                                            @brittnabby

I filed 1/28 and was accepted 1/30 and still in processing for Georgia. Am I the only one with this issue? I have a credit on my account but it is telling me to allow 90 days for processing.

sunglaze
                                              @sunglaze

My state is Ga

sunglaze
                                                @sunglaze

Filed federal and state 1/23 where’s my refund says Federal is still being processed Can only order account transcripts but it is blank i received state refund today

Brenna

Filed my CA on the FTB website 2 days ago..and it shows received on 2/7/17. It’s telling me it requires additional processing time and can take up to 3 months!! Does anyone know what this is, or has gotten this response before? It also says, If I received something in the mail that requires additional information, not that they did send it out. I’m wondering if I did something wrong. Never filed on their direct site. I’ve always used Tax Act with no problems, except this year wouldn’t let me file my State without additional forms.

Any advice??

Carrie101
                                                    @carrie101

@digg9779 Oh wow, that really sucks, Digg! I am really sorry to hear that. Sometimes I’m afraid to call, too. Geez, that is awful. :(

digg9779

I just called about my Ga refund after reading how some others called and their refund was released!! This was a HUGE MISTAKE on my part. The rep kept me on hold 10 minutes and then came back and said she was removing all of my deductions on my Schedule A and instead of a refund, I would owe $697 unless I can provide receipts which I have the majority of them. She even disallowed my itemized deduction for my house….I’m seeing red right now😡😡😡😡

Frank

Still waiting on fed and state.

Both filed on the 18th.

Seems like New Jersey is gonna be while since my refund info isn’t on their system yet.

Nicole A

Received my rhode island refund, still waiting on mass state and federal. Claimed eic so probably updating on the 15th

gsk158
                                                            @gsk158

Filed 1/21
                                                            Accepted 1/25
                                                            Still waiting on Federal due to PATH ACT

BUT…

Received my DD over a week ago for Missouri, i was really surprised.

Stephy

Craziness… Filed on 2/3…accepted on 2/3. Federal = 152 tax topic and this morning my state was deposited…. GEORGIA

Cris78

I filed on 1/31/17 and was accepted on 2/1/17. I just looked at my Georgia return and I have a DDD of 2/10/17.

CynthlaLee

Anyone received Massachusetts state yet?

Leah

Received Colorado refund!!

Jillie

Iowa here. Filed 2/3, state finally acknowledged receipt of return on their website yesterday. Message says to allow 2 weeks for processing. If prior years are any indication, we should receive our money in about a week.

I don’t expect any delays as we did not qualify for the tax credits that are delaying federal returns (Iowa is following the fed lead in that aspect).

Laura

Still nothing from md it was in their system the 25 of January and it still says processing. Not sure what the hold up is but when I call to check they give me no information

• #4156830
                                                                        TinMan
                                                                          @tinman

My CA tax refund was approved 1/21. I received a check in the mail on 1/30 even though I requested direct deposit. They sent a check because they erroneously “adjusted” the amount of my tax credit. Claimed my daughter didn’t live with me all year. Wrong! She has lived with me since she was born (as was statedin my taxes), and I have been her sole provider since she was four. I had to fax school documents on 1/31 to prove it even though my tax info hasn’t changed since 2008. They fixed it and said to expect the rest of the amount in 2-4 weeks (another check). I’m not sure what happened, but something new every year!

• #4159883
                                                                          amomslife
                                                                            @amomslife

I filed my California return on Ftb website for free on 1/31/2017 the next day my return was authorized on 2/1/2017. In the past I normally receive my deposit 7 days from the date it was authorized so I’m expecting it to be in my account Wednesday morning. Some with netspend cards received refund today because netpend deposits 2 days earlier for some.

• #4159485
                                                                            Syl

I filed the 28th of January and got accepted then I checked the other day and it says we authorized your refund on feb 1st 2017 please allow 10 business days . Anyone in California get the same message and have you got ur state? And is there suppose to be a ddd? I ask and others don’t respond?

• #4158866
                                                                              lb47
                                                                                @lb47

My refund was approved in Georgia with a DDD of 2/6/2017. I have a conventional bank. When should I see my direct deposit?

• #4157242
                                                                                ZannahBanana

Seems to be a lot of clutter and misinformation in this thread.

The EITC and ACTC delay is for federal tax filers.
                                                                                  Your state taxes are generally separate from federal and are file separately as well.

Some have posted that their state is following suit with refund delays. In most cases delays are not stemming from the federal delay but from an influx of early filers.

Some states have not even started processing returns until Feb this year and some will not even accept a state return until they are ready to process. Others accepted returns before the processing date opened and are now backlogged.

Check your state’s refund site. Most will have an alert on the home page regarding any delays of refunds and when to expect them.

• #4157213
                                                                                  Kaye

Colorado filed1/25 accepted 1/25 at 2 Bars received and processing. I owe money so I expect those deductions to be taken out of my refund. Last year they left me with a little back but this year they may just take it all don’t really know how they calculate the percentage to take out. I do know they took about a month after to send me a paper check even though I asked for DD. To be fair the lady who was helping me on the phone was very nice, and helped me sign in to see my account and whom was taking my refund. https://www.colorado.gov/revenueonline/_/
                                                                                    Here you can create an account , see refund status, and get letters pertaining to any witholdings from your Colorado taxes.

• #4157150
                                                                                    Beaniefanatic13

@Leah, I just checked the CO refund site and mine has been approved today waiting for did, I filed 1/29 accepted a few hours later, with TT. Hoping to have refund early next week.

• #4157124
                                                                                      Chelle

I filed my taxes on TT last Friday (eic). My state refund was in my bank account Monday morning. It was insanely fast, fastest I’ve ever got my state actually. I live in New Mexico.

• #4157059
                                                                                        5starmom

Did anyone get their DC state return filed and accepted 1/25 no info on website.

• #4156879
                                                                                          Jenn
                                                                                            @jennjamm

Virginia- filed the 20th. Accepted the 27th
                                                                                            Finally a processing message on 2/1

• #4156823
                                                                                            Leah

Anyone get Colorado s yet I can see the amount I get back but nothing else.2 Bars

• #4156810
                                                                                              Dsgg

@paige thanks i hope mines will be as easy and quickly as yours!

• #4156803
                                                                                                southsideatl
                                                                                                  @southsideatl

@dsgg, I filed 1/27, Ga received 1/28, accepted 1/30/17. the Where’s My refund gave me a generic msg this morning saying 90 days, then it said received and will go in order of when received–give 6-8 weeks, then about 2 hours ago it changed to DDD 2/3/17. So keep in mind that my status changed 3 times in one day!!

• #4156797
                                                                                                  Dsgg

@paige when did you file and when were you accepted? I filed on 1/27 but GTC received it today and says it can take up to 90 days

• #4156760
                                                                                                    Paige

Ga state refund update: Just got a DDD of 2/3/17.

• #4156652
                                                                                                      Brii
                                                                                                        @imperfective

@Shwa

When did your NE State get approved??

My NE State got approved the 27th.

• #4156644
                                                                                                        Patiencenotmyvirtue

I was wondering about virginia myself. I filed 1/28. So far it keeps giving me the error.

• #4156611
                                                                                                          Sarah

Has anyone recieved Virginia state refund as of yet?

• #4156591
                                                                                                            southsideatl
                                                                                                              @southsideatl

For Georgia state refund folks: I filed 1/27, Ga received 1/28, yesterday the Where’s My refund said it was received and to give them 90 days, but this afternoon it changed to this. (No EIC or the other thing tho…)

Refund Status
                                                                                                              Your refund has been approved and final processing of a refund will be completed in the order that it was received. Please allow 90 business days. If it has been longer than 90 days then contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 1-877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) to speak to a customer service representative during our normal business hours M-F 8am – 5 pm.

• #4156573
                                                                                                              AmyZee
                                                                                                                @amyzee

I filed on Jan 10th, accepted Jan 13th. Turbo Tax, if that helps.

• #4156568
                                                                                                                Sarah

Amy–Do you remember what date you filed your Michigan? Mine just keeps giving error messages, too. 😊

• #4156563
                                                                                                                  AmyZee
                                                                                                                    @amyzee

I got my Michigan refund on 1/27. COmpletely shocked me, I was checking to see how much my paycheck was for and there it was. I had actually tried to check the status of the return that day, and received some error message on the site. I wasn’t expecting it for another month at least…I am still stuck on ! bar on WMR with EITC and all that, so I don’t think the delay affects Michigan yet.

• #4156392
                                                                                                                    nicole a

Any MASSACHUSETTS updates yet?

• #4156385
                                                                                                                      Shwa
                                                                                                                        @yupitsshwa

I just got notice today that my NE state taxes were approved and will be deposited by 2/3 (Friday). I had both credits. The law doesn’t apply to state.

• #4156076
                                                                                                                        Kimmie

I see no one mention Michigan. This state is so messed up it’s pathetic. No one has seen any movement and when you do put your information in they act like youre an Alien. And whats worse once they do start processing over half the people that filed will get those ridiculous verification letters so they can stall you on your money.But you know what makes no sense…they penalize themselves just keep your money for an extra 6 months.

• #4155545
                                                                                                                          Mickey

Just wanted to update on my previous post on here. I recieved my MD direct deposit 01/30/17. Now just waiting till Feb 15 for federal.

• #4155335
                                                                                                                            Gradylady

I filed my GA tax on the 23rd an stat processing on the 27th I was instructed to call the taxpayer Service division an she told me I should see my refund deposited into my account in 30 to 40 days I efiled she also made me verify my account information name ss# an address

• #4154946
                                                                                                                              VaKitty

Va DD today. I do have a federal bank. was given 1-31-17 as DD, came 24 hours early.
                                                                                                                                Filed and accepted 1-19-17.
                                                                                                                                Hope everyone gets their monies real soon like.

• #4154731
                                                                                                                                michella

I got a notice from Arkansas state tax that says this is not a check. My first thought was that it was a notice of direct deposit. The refund is not in my account. I filed on 12/06/2017 with Jackson Hewitt. At the right hand corner there is a warrant date, payment date and warrant number. I didn’t owe the state anything. Has anyone else seen this before?

• #4154694
                                                                                                                                  MsJones

Sally1986 thank you hopefully mine will move soon. I didn’t file until 1/23

• #4154687
                                                                                                                                    Sally1986

@MSJones. Your refund is scheduled to be transmitted, or was transmitted, to your designated bank account on 1/30/2017. Please allow 10 business days from that date and verify your designated account information to confirm receipt. If it has been longer than 10 business days, contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 1-877-GADOR11 (1-877-423-6711) to speak to a customer service representative during our normal business hours M-F 8am -5pm.

• #4154684
                                                                                                                                      Sally1986

@ MsJones its is Georgia dd , federal dd 2/1 I think I filed fed on 1/15 Georgia on the 1/20

• #4154533
                                                                                                                                        Jerseygirl02

Hello, everyone.
                                                                                                                                          I got this information from the IRS site.

How New Security Safeguards will Affect You for 2017

How will the new safeguards affect me?
                                                                                                                                          Our goal is to verify your identity and the validity of your return before the return is accepted for processing. We’ve been working with state tax agencies and the tax industry to strengthen safeguards that protect you from identity theft. The 2017 safeguards are aimed at those of you who prepare your own federal and state tax returns using tax software.
                                                                                                                                          The IRS, the states and tax industry will be sharing and analyzing data that will help us spot identity theft returns.
                                                                                                                                          There are multiple safeguards in place that don’t require you to do anything. We will do it all behind the scenes.
                                                                                                                                          You may experience some minor inconvenience in the way of an additional step or two, which are for your protection. For example, some of you may have to enter a 16-character code found on your Form W-2. This helps us verify the accuracy of the information. Or, those of you using a software product for the first time will need your 2015 adjusted gross income to complete the electronic filing process.
                                                                                                                                          Additionally, a new law passed by Congress requires the IRS to hold any refund claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit until Feb.15. This is to give the IRS time to verify the accuracy of the return. Please note that due to the time it takes refunds to work through the banking and financial institutions, as well as weekends and holidays, people with these credits may not see their refunds until the week of Feb. 27.
                                                                                                                                          Also some states may ask for driver’s license numbers as an additional authentication step. You do not need a driver’s license to file your federal return.

• #4154509
                                                                                                                                          MsJones

@Sally1986 was you DDD for your state return or federal?

Georgia State Return

Filed 1/23 accepted 1/24 – was able to check status on 1/26 – says allow 90 days for processing also says that GA will not begin processing returns until 2/1/17.
                                                                                                                                            Anyone else seeing the same thing?

• #4154388
                                                                                                                                            June

Has any California residents gotten there state refund get? Mine was approved on 1/17 but can search status on Where’s my refund. Just want to know how long it usually takes it’s my first year recieveing state taxes.

• #4154208
                                                                                                                                              Amanda
                                                                                                                                                @hawkjadzz13

When i was searching i found this site. I am in Iowa and according to this they are following the federal tax time line.

https://www.1040.com/blog/2017/1/25/your-state-income-tax-refund-may-be-delayed-this-year/

• #4154183
                                                                                                                                                motherOFtwo

State was accepted but saying it cant b released until the 15th. Im lost, filed 1/16 accepted 1/17. Eitc and actc

• #4154174
                                                                                                                                                  Regina j

So now I’m seeing everyone from Md getting theirs I’m not to worried, I checked my status this morning and it said it was released to my account on the 27th and usually I would have it the next day but it didnt hit my account yet. I filed on the 24th with TT and my state was approved on the 26th so this is a pretty fast turn around. I expected a feb Dd but I’m not complaining.

• #4153990
                                                                                                                                                    Tee

@charliesgirl I’m waiting for my MD state refund too. I don’t have a Netspend card but I do have an Account Now card and last year when I filed I think I was approved on a Friday but due to the weekend I didn’t get my refund until around 6am Monday. Also whenever I called to see if I had a pending deposit , there wasn’t a record of one. I logged into my account and the money was there.

• #4153910
                                                                                                                                                      Charliesgirl

My md return was accepted on the 26th, checked the site today n it said it should be to me in 48 hours. Has anybody used netspend? How long does it take them to get refunds?

• #4153906
                                                                                                                                                        Mickey

MD State Filed 1/23 Accepted on 01/26/17 and approved on 01/27/2017, they said I should be receive it in my bank within 48 hours. =)

• #4153812
                                                                                                                                                          Gradylady

I’m in Georgia my state return is still processing the web site say 6to 8 weeks

• #4153809
                                                                                                                                                            Piink

California
                                                                                                                                                              Filed:1/24
                                                                                                                                                              Authorized:1/26
                                                                                                                                                              DD:TBA

With CA EIC

• #4153806
                                                                                                                                                              Motheof6

@shawn republic bank took there fees and sent my direct deposit at 7:42 am my netspend shows a test deposit of 0.00$ as of 8:04am but not my actual refund as of yet I am hoping it will post today

• #4153800
                                                                                                                                                                Tee

Yes I have the EIC but I was told that the PATH law doesn’t apply to my state refund.

• #4153799
                                                                                                                                                                  Tee

I filed 1/19 & my MD state return was accepted 1/26. I checked the MD website today at 4:15pm and it said my refund was approved & released today. So I’m just waiting for my money to show up in my account.

• #4153743
                                                                                                                                                                    Sally1986

@mrjones , it updated this morning. My daughters, I filled the same time the 20th hers as not updated she does have EIC.

• #4153707
                                                                                                                                                                      MsJones

@sally1986
                                                                                                                                                                        When did GA show you a DD date I filed on 23rd accepted 24th and all it shows me is “Please allow 90 days……”

• #4153679
                                                                                                                                                                        Nik Nik

@VAKitty – When you say “the operator said” are you referring to a live Customer Service Rep. at the VA Department of Tax?

• #4153576
                                                                                                                                                                          Sally1986

@AWNV no . married with 2 dependents older children..

• #4153575
                                                                                                                                                                            CHRISTENSEN
                                                                                                                                                                              @katrinachristensen

shawn i am from ks and this is what i was told this morning.
                                                                                                                                                                              KDOR_Taxpayer Advocate to you

Katrina, Our system shows we updated your return last night, the refund as requested is approved, and will be issued on next run, which means it will be sent to your bank or card next Tuesday. That means you should see it Wednesday of Thursday of next week. Do not be concerned that when you look on line you see no change, that will not change till it is issued next week, but it is now approved. Thanks

From: Katrina [mailto:[email protected]]
                                                                                                                                                                              Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 8:12 AM
                                                                                                                                                                              To: KDOR_Taxpayer Advocate <[email protected]>
                                                                                                                                                                              Subject:

just a question you might be able to answer. i efiled on the 13th got notice you received it a few day later. the where my refund site has not updated say anything. do u know when it updates or how long it might take to get the money deposited into my acount. i know the irs is holding ours till next month is kansas doing the same?
                                                                                                                                                                              thank you
                                                                                                                                                                              Katrina

• #4153566
                                                                                                                                                                              AWNV

@Sally1986, did you file EITC or any other credit that would be affected by the delay of the PATH Act?

• #4153565
                                                                                                                                                                                Sally1986

Georgia: filed on 1/20/17 DD for 1/30/17 …..

• #4153506
                                                                                                                                                                                  VaKitty

VA State filers; It may be helpful to call the number listed on the vatax.com site. My refund will be issued by DD on 1-31-2017. it was accepted on 1-19-2017. The operator noted that both online and automated functions are giving out wrong or no information.

• #4153442
                                                                                                                                                                                    shawn

Motheof6 did you get your state refund last night as you were told you would? Just curious like I said I’m in Kansas and was accepted 1/23 I was hoping I would get mine last night too but unfortunately did not. Thanks for the replies I hope you got yours! Best wishes on a speedy federal.

• #4153433
                                                                                                                                                                                      Lauren

I heard this year from a tax professional that the “states” are even more behind. Not sure if they meant all of them. Personally I think they just need to print more money and this is all hogwash. They probably can’t afford our refunds lol.

• #4153417
                                                                                                                                                                                        dkhaley97
                                                                                                                                                                                          @dkhaley97

Just got my Accepted message

• #4153402
                                                                                                                                                                                          dkhaley97
                                                                                                                                                                                            @dkhaley97

Our VA state I filed the 23rd along with Federal. Federal was accepted 23rd but my VA state is still “E-transmitted” no other acknowledgement on anything for state….just waiting in limbo and it’s never took this long before. Usually we got our state before federal.

• #4153351
                                                                                                                                                                                            Me

Iowa state is holding refunds with EIC until March. The mestage I received was to allow at least 8 weeks to process :(

• #4153239
                                                                                                                                                                                              Cali Gurl

Filed on 1/14 and my state refund (Cali) shows authorized on Wed, 1/25. I’m wondering how long after being authorized does it take to deposit to my account?

• #4152967
                                                                                                                                                                                                RO

File on 01/13/17
                                                                                                                                                                                                  SC State accepted on 01/25/17
                                                                                                                                                                                                  When should I expect my refund.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Looking forward to State refund 1st this year before Federal due to the delay.

• #4152958
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sarah

I filed 1/12 and have additional child tax credit. I received my Arizona return this morning. Best of luck!

• #4152922
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tee

I heard it’s only federal so you should be fine. btw my MD state refund was accepted 15 mins ago. Looks like we’re making progress

• #4152714
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tyliabrewer

Colorado herre filed accepted 13th, spoke with state today they said wont start processing till first week of feb.

• #4152711
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Motheof6

@shawn I got accepted o the 24 filed on the 24 and I emailed the kansas tax advocate Bob and he said it would be released Thursday night and it wouldn’t show on the kansas refund site until it’s released ND yes I have eitc and actc but path act doesn’t affect the state refunds

• #4152683
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Gradylady

I’m in Georgia too it’s not letting me access my state it’s says no information at this time the website is saying we could be waiting up to 90 days that sucks they taxed me over 1700$ last year I won’t my money back

• #4152655
                                                                                                                                                                                                            shawn

Motheof 6 I leave in kansas also. I was accepted 1/23 at 1am and have EEC and child tax. If you don’t mind me asking when did you get accepted and do you have those things? How did you find out you would get it Thursday night? Thank yOU

• #4152600
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kyle Tuchay
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @k2kct

My CT state return was approved and they said I’d have it in my bank within 10 days. Hope ai get it sooner!

• #4152594
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tee

I filed on 1/19 and my federal was accepted 1/23 but my maryland state refund is still pending. I called today and I was told a lot of returns have been rejected and it takes about 5 business days. Last year I had my md return within a week. I guess I’ll be waiting about two weeks now.

• #4152568
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Motheof6

Kansas said they should be releasing my refund Thursday night!!! At least something to hold us over until federal comes!!! 💯😊 what are you state experiences

• #4152457
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    me2

Seems like it would just be federal, as those credits have nothing to do with state taxes, but I have not seen anything stating either way.

• #4152446
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Stillwaiting in Georgia

Will the state of Georgia be holding refunds until after the 15@1

• #4152394
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mcrt88

It depends on where you live. Some states are following suit and some are not, I know Oregon (my state) IS delayed, as well.

• #4152393
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Armywife

So far it’s only federal. I know nyc isnt.

Viewing 105 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.