sbbt deposits

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season sbbt deposits

• This topic has 126 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tina.
  • Topic Starter
    ready2spend

Has anyone seen any action on SBBT? Have you received a deposit in your account? I filed TT have irs DDD of 1/30 but my sbbt account is showing IRS deposited to them yet. Does anyone know when they get deposits I keep hearing about netspend users having their monies.

Viewing 125 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tina

So I filed on Feb 12th. It still shows processing. I am assuming that is due to the holiday. Has anyone what received theirs? Since I have a small business I also used the sbbt to pay for the program. How do you check if they have received it? Until I read this post I didn’t know you could check through the sbbt. I normally buy the program but without realizing it I bought deluxe instead of home and business. I know it’s only been a week but I know someone who filed the day before me and received theirs today. :(

Thanks for any info.

joann jurica

My account that I chose for direct deposit was closed. It was rejected on feb 2. I chose to have my fees deducted from refund. Now what happens. Who actually mails the check and how do I pay the fees.

Erin

Hi all just wanted to let you know my experience of today. I filed with TT….chose to have my fees taken out….and had an offset. filed and accepted on 1/20 and got a DD date of 2/4. i checked SBBT website and they have received my funds today and transferred to my bank (NETSPEND) today so it will be there tomororow. I chose ot have my refund put on a netspend card which arrived well before my DD dcate . in past years experiences i have chosen to both taken fees out of refund and pay with my credit card….only last year was it delayed by one day but i think there was an overall delay of dd’s for one day. every other year it has always come on the date the wmr website says or prior to that date. it is true the IRS sends sbbt your money before the date you see on the wmr website so that you have it on the date they say. hope this helps everyone.

Shonna

My bank does processing tonight still and sbbt got the funds at 11a which is faster then last year , last year was hell

Shonna McCarty

After looking at my Calendar yes I realized 2/2 is Monday not Tuesday LOL and SBBT already sent funds to my bank, and called bank might have it saturday or monday

Jakeinga

Filed 1/19, accepted 1/21 used TT Software, took part on Amazon GC, had DDD of 1/30, cycle 20150402, refund in account at BOA this morning.

Andrea

Files with Turbo Tax on 1/20, ACCEPTED the same day. APPROVED 1/28 with a DDD of 1/30. I have a Walmart Money Card (GreenDot) and I’m in the Eastern Standard time zone. SBBT released my refund yesterday. I just checked my card and my refund is on it!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Anonymous

I got my refund thank you everyone for keeping me sane. I will see you next year.

Anne

Check your green dot people!! My funds just arrived!

Ok so I will tell you my experience and how this will go and has went for us for four years. We file with tt always and fees come out of return. Sbbt always gets it 1-2 days in advance. People who have net spend always get it sooner than us because we use walmart money card. Last year I fought and argued with the bank and my card and still received it at 6 am central missouri time like I had for the last four years. I always worry and stress cuz it’s my nature and I always will till it’s in my hand!!!! That’s the nature of the beast! But I assure you that if you have a walmart card or one closely related that at 6 am in the beautiful damn morning we WILL be happy and rich for a day or so, and all the worrying will have been for nothing! Happy refund hunting and spend a little for me!! Hooo raaa

ASHLEY J

I got amazon card, no refund, ddd for tomorrow, using rush card

Pooleyhay

Pooleyhay
                              After reading a million posts I had an AH HA moment…. I too have a DDD 1/30 and have been checking SBBT and my Walmart Money Card with absolutely ZERO transactions. I also called both establishments and spoke to real life humans. This is the lightbulb moment I had….. Since I filed with TT and I opted for the Amazon Card; it occurred to me that perhaps this has slowed down the movement of my DD. I know they say it doesn’t but perhaps it slightly injured my DD and slowed it down by a few hours…… Maybe. Perhaps. Meh.

jgardner

My DDD is 1/30 I filed through Turbo Tax but NO fees are being taken out of my refund. Will the IRS still send the deposit to SBBT just because I filed through Turbo Tax? Or will they send it straight to my account?

Anonymous

A LIL HUMOR FOR YOU ALL…..
                                  HA!…….. HA!……. HA!………….. GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE GETTING THEIR MONEY SIGNS (PENDING OR RECEIVED) AND MAKING PROGRESS!! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL I AM SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! (NOT BEING SARCASTIC AT ALL-PROMISE) FOR ME, I FILED ON JAN 20TH 9-10AM AND APPROVED 4PM. WMR UPDATED FOR ME YESTERDAY 1/28.
                                  I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GA TAXES. ON THE GA REFUND WEBSITE SAYS THEY ARE STILL BEING PROCESSED AND TO CALL GA DOR AND GIVES ME THE NUMBER AND TELLS ME TO CHOOSE OPTION #3 TO SPEAK W A REPRESENTATIVE. WELL WHEN YOU CALL AND WAIT FOR #3 IT’S THE OPTION FOR FRAUD AND SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS. FIRST TIME I HUNG UP, #2TIME WELL I CHOSE IT, AND IT GAVE ME ADDITIONAL OPTIONS, 1 IF I THINK THAT SOMEONE IS COMITTING FRAUD 2, FOR IF I THINK SOMEONE COMMITTED FRAUD ON ME & 3 IF I HAVE ALREADY, SPOKE WITH SOMEONE AND HAVE MORE QUESTIONS. THE #2 I CALLED I HUNG UP. I CALLED THE #3 WELL MY HUSBAND CLICKED 3 (I HAD IT ON SPEAKER) WELL THEN IT SAID THE WAIT WAS EXTREMLY LONG, SO I WAITED ABOUT 30 MINS AND MY PHONE DIED…………………………HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP I AM NOT DONE, IT GET’S BETTER!!
                                  SO GOING BACK TO THIS MORNING, I GET UP AT 6 TO GET MY GIRLS UP TO START GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL. OF COURSE I TAKE MY NOSEY BUTT STRAIGHT TO FACEBOOK AND SEE WHAT GOING ON WITH THE STATUES OF EVERYONES SBBT (TURBO TAX BANK). WELL I SEE EVERYONE STILL POUTING AS I READ THROUGH THE THREADS OF 5 HRS TO PRESANT… AND ABOUT 3 HRS BEFORE I GOT ON I SEEN CHECK YOUR SBBT IT’S THERE IT’S THERE!!! SO I WENT ON AHEAD AND SEEN THAT IT WAS THERE!! JUMPED FOR JOY, AND THEN PROCEDED WITH MY MORNING EXCEPT, WAKING UP MY HUSBAND ON HIS DAY OFF, WITH SCREAMS AND SHOUTS “THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD!!!!!! WELL AFTER I PUT MY GIRLS ON THE BUS, I WENT AND ATE BREAKFAST AND CAME BACK UPSTAIRS AND CONTINUED WITH MY MORNING COFFEE AND READING FORUMS WELL THEN I SEE I GOT MINE, AND ANOTHER PERSON SAID THAT THEIRS SAID IT HAD BEEN SENT TO YOUR BANK. WELL SO, I CHECKED MINE, AND SURE ENOUGH IT WAS!! WOO HOO… WELL I TEXT MY CARD, CALLED MY CARD AND WAITED FOR ABOUT 30 MINS, STILL NOTHING AND THOUGHT LET ME SEE WHAT ALL THAT DETAILED STUFF WAS. WELL I THOUGHT FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES I WOULD MAKE SURE THAT THE DD INFO WAS CORRECT, NOW MIND YOU I AM PATIENTLY WAITING MY GLASSES TO COME, AND I CHECKED MY NUMBERS 5 OR 6 TIMES BEFORE SENDING MY TAXES…. WELL WHEN MY TEXT CAME BACK W THE DD INFO THE NUMBER NEXT TO THE LAST WAS WRONG!!!!!!!! SOOO I CALLED AND MADE SURE IT WOULDN’T GO TO SOMEONE ELE’S ACCOUNT. AFTER PANICING, CRYING, AND PUNCHING A WALL… I TALK TO A LADY FROM MY PREPAID CARD AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL NEVER GET IT BECAUSE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION DOESN’T MATCH. MY BANK (SBBT) WON’T RELEASE IT TO THE BANK, AND MY PREPAID CARD PEOPLE WONT ACCEPT IT. SOOOO THANKFULLY SBBT SAID CALL BACK TOMORROW, CAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT 1-2 BIZ DAYS FOR IT TO COME BACK, AND THEN THEY CUT ME A CHECK, UNFORTUNALLY I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A CHECK BUT IT ENDED UP BEING A GOOD THING, BECAUSE I WAS CANCELING THAT CARD ANYWAYS. SO, AFTER GETTING MY BIG MONEY FIGURED OUT, I STARTED SEARCHING ABOUT GA AND SEEING WHAT THEY DO IN THIS SITUATION. WELL I FINALLY FOUND A PAGE THAT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT 5 STATES NOT ISSUING PAPER CHECKS ANY MORE, 1 OF THEM BEING GA. THEY HAVE TO GO ON ELECTRONIC FORM OF PAYMENT, OR THEY PROVIDE A PREPAID CARD TO YOU W UNGODLY FEES… I THINK ANYWAYS. WELL THEN AFTER GETTING IN A PANIC OVER THAT, I CALLED GA DOR AGAIN, AND FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET TO A LIVE PERSON, AND SHE DIDN’T ASK ME TO VERIFY MY INFO OR ANYTHING, I JUST ASKED HER WHAT THEY DO WHEN THAT HAPPENS. SHE SAID THE SAME THING. THAT ONCE IT’S REJECTED BY THE BANK THEY WILL ISSUE A CHECK. BUT I ALSO READ SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS READIN THE INFO BEFORE THEY RELEASE IT TO THE BANK. SO IF THEY DO THAT, THEY SHOULD NEVER RELEASE IT TO THE PREPAID COMPANY. SO IDK WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN…. I FIGURED I WOULD HAVE SEEN MY GA CHECK TODAY, BUT I DIDN’T. I CAN’T BELIEVE I DONE THIS! UGGHH… I HAVE BEEN MAD AT MYSELF ALL DAY, BUT IT HAPPEND FOR A REASON. CERTAIN SITUATIONS GOING ON IN MY LIFE, I FEEL IT WAS A SIGN FROM THE MAN ABOVE!! AGAIN CONGRATS ON EVERYONE GETTING THEIR MONEY!! HOPEFULLY BY NEXT THURS, AT THE LATEST FRIDAY I CAN CELEBRATE WITH YOU ALL!!! IM JUST HAPPY THEY WENT THROUGH SMOOTHLY!!! I HAD AN ED CREDIT, AND TWO DEPENDENTS THAT HAVE BEEN ON ID THEFT CASE BEFORE… LADY STOLE THEIR CARDS… I HAD A HELL OF A TIME THAT YEAR! SOOO THANKIN GOD THAT EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH SAILING!!! HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND ME A GOOD CAR AT A GOOD DEAL!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

Chrissy

@squeaker I think I might too… so much waiting, lol… thanks for the info!

Anonymous

I have a DDD of 01/30/2015 however SBBT has already received and released my refund. I use Rushcard and it still has NOT posted. Anybody else use Rushcard and has your refund posted yet?

Anonymous

@Chrissy I have Ally and I don’t understand either. I think I might get a netspend card next year. This is simply annoying. The other sites I have been watching over half of them also have their refunds.

Chrissy

Does anyone else have a Bluebird Card from American Express? Seems like everyone is getting the deposit, but I still don’t have mine SBBT shows transferred

Anne

@Shonna

2/2/2015 is actually a Monday. You should have it by the time your rent is due. There are 31 days in January =D

Sierra

@shonna
                                              2/2 is Monday. I bet you will see it in your account Monday morning. Irs sends to sbbt early enough to where you should have it in your account by the DDD

Jane

I just got my deposit via SBBT into my DCU (Digital Federal Credit Union) account. Not sure when it happened, but DCU seems to withdraw/deposit sometime between 4-5 PM daily.

Schellby

My refund hit my Netspend account at 4:17PM!!! Good luck all. Btw you can pull the whole amount off at PNC Bank if you take your card and ID.

Anonymous

I have Chase and they won’t give me my money until tonight around 3am. It says on SBBT it was sent to my bank “per the IRS refund delivery date” so since my DDD is 1/30 Chase won’t let me even see it until that day. They do my paycheck the same way and I have co-workers with other banks getting theirs a day early.

Anonymous

@Anne thanks

Anonymous

Just got mine about 5 mins ago!!!!!!!

Anne

@Squeaker

No. I am certain though that they will release your funds by 5 pm PST. Right now it is only 1:19 pm. In the past, I was able to see my funds early in the morning on SBBT but they did not release them until 10 am PST one year and after 3 pm PST the year after.

Dion

I bank with a local bank and I’ve called twice once at noon est and again att 330pm est. My bank told me I have no pending deposits and based off of years prior she believes I’ll have the deposit in my account at 1am when my bank updates.

Anonymous

If I have a disbursement detail on my SBBT account does that mean they have already transferred to my bank account?

Anonymous

I have ally bank and SBBT has my funds it says they have released them but nothing in my bank account as yet. Does anyone else have ally.

Shonna McCarty

I used sbbt last year with all the issues last tax season not sure what to expect this year- I got a ddd 2/2 wondering when IRS will send it, since that’s a Tuesday- sbbt told me update twice a day am and pm not sure exact times- hopeing for the money in there by 2/4 when rent is due by

MsCartier

@Amber Thank you

ready2spend

you will have a trace number once deposited into your account… A Trace Number is a unique fifteen digit number assigned to each ACH entry by the Originating Depositary Financial Institution (ODFI). You might need to obtain this trace number if something goes wrong with the deposit, so the paying institution, the bank and the ACH can determine what happened. If you have not received your Direct Deposit in your account after 4 business days from the date the bank sent it, and you have verified that your RTN and DAN are correct, a trace can be provided to you by visiting our website at http://www.sbtpg.com. When you log into your account, the site will take you to a personalized Account Status page. Please click the link after “For an itemized breakdown” paragraph. Scroll down to retrieve your Trace Number. Give this number to your Financial Institution or you may call Customer Service at 877- 908-7228 for assistance.

Amber

If you paid your 34.99 at the time of filing, with your credit card or debit card, your refund will NOT go through SBBT. SBBT is a tax preparation group that is used when you choose the option to have the filing fees taken out of your refund, rather than paying upfront with a credit/debit card. You would only have an SBBT account if the 34.99 was being taken directly from your refund!

• #4096754
                                                                        MsCartier

Question??? I have a DDD of 1/30 and I used TT. I paid 34.99 by credit card to TT. Is that the fee everyone is talking about? I have DD going to Fifth Third Bank. Will my refund still go thru SBBT? Thanks

• #4096720
                                                                          Anne

@Huh

I had an offset and my refund is in SBBT waiting to be deposited to my green dot card. They took the money out that I owed already so it is not my full refund.

• #4096708
                                                                            huh…

anyone have their full refund pending even though they had an offset

• #4096698
                                                                              Anne

@Amber

I have always used a greendot card. This is my third year using it.

• #4096693
                                                                                STILLWAITING

@ Avalon
                                                                                  Not at all, still waiting on BOA to release it.

• #4096691
                                                                                  Anonymous

Haven’t recieved my card yet but I saw that somebody on here said they could link a new card with the account. So I tried that and was told no.. It has to be an older card ?? So irritated :(

• #4096689
                                                                                    Amber

@Anne, what type of card are you using? I am using GreenDot and am very anxious to hopefully see a deposit today! Thanks!

• #4096677
                                                                                      Anne

Just checked SBBT, they have my money. Last year they did not release my funds to my card until 3 pm Pacific Standard Time. The year before that it was around 10 am Pacific Standard Time. I am confident that anyone who sees money in their SBBT account will see funds sometime this afternoon.

• #4096670
                                                                                        OhioMomma
                                                                                          @shawnakat

@Venym, they took their $34.99 out of mine

• #4096660
                                                                                          Venym
                                                                                            @venym

Is SBBT not charging a refund processing fee for folks? They only took out the TT filing fees for me and sent it to my bank. They better not come back asking for their $34.99.

• #4096642
                                                                                            Aspis

Can anyone answer this questions:

I need to know, what day this cycle from last year was: 20140605, it was either Tuesday the 11th, or Wednesday the 12th. Anyone know how to read this code?

• #4096639
                                                                                              jgardner

Hey guys,How are people checking SBBT? I didn’t have fees taken from refund will SBBT be able to answer any questions for me? Correct me if I’m wrong but even if I used Turbo Tax and I didn’t have any fees my refund will be sent to my emerald card directly from the IRS right?Not to SBBT and then to my card since I didn’t have any fees. I Know the emerald card releases the tax returns as soon as they are sent to your account. They make it available right away they do not hold it and they release throughout the day when ever it is released to your account it is release to your card.

• #4096615
                                                                                                Anonymous

@still waiting…did you get your DD @BOA yet or show pending or anything? I have BOA too and just wondering. thanks.

• #4096600
                                                                                                  Aspis

Woo-hoot! Just checked sbbt, rhey have sent my $$ to my emerald card! Omg I am so nervous I need that $$ today my rent is past due and their close out is today. Im praying it comes through today. I believe last year it came through that same day a few hours later….crossing my fingers!

• #4096535
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Seems simple enough. thanks @tswan20

• #4096529
                                                                                                      tswan20
                                                                                                        @tswan20

@jrod call Netspend so they can transfer it to that card. Once you give them your social they can link that card to your account

• #4096521
                                                                                                        Anonymous

@tswan20 so go get one from family dollar and then what do I do? how do I link it to my sbbt acct?

• #4096516
                                                                                                          Anonymous

I just checked SBBT and it shows they have sent the money to my bank…so since I have Chase and they won’t release it til the date on the refund, I won’t even see it til tomorrow but it makes me feel better knowing I’ll see it in my account when I wake up in the morning!

• #4096499
                                                                                                            lamiss

I have hr block how can I check to see if deposits been made? Is there a # to call

• #4096493
                                                                                                              ready2spend

Yep!! my deposit has been received!!! If you have emerald card do you know how HR Bank makes deposits? is it only once a day or throughout the day as available? You guys have really brought my anxiety down!!! Thanks!

• #4096466
                                                                                                                tswan20
                                                                                                                  @tswan20

@jrod you can go and get a card from family dollar and use it temporarily until your card comes

• #4096463
                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@jrod Netspend cards take 7-10 business days from the day that you filed taxes or requested your card. not including saturdays or sunday . good luck sir

• #4096449
                                                                                                                    Danielle

Ok friends so I just went into RB AND SBBT site to check. Both kept telling me that login failed so I called Liberty Tax office to see why I couldn’t check like everyone else and they told me they don’t use them so my info wouldn’t show on their sites. I do have a ddd of 1/30 and have direct deposit to my Wells Fargo account. I just want to make sure that sounds right to you guys. Any comments?

• #4096424
                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Ok thanks @Andrea. I checked Sbbt just now and its showing up there. it also has a note that i’m waiting for my card so ideally that will be coming with todays mail. worst case scenario ill get it by tomorrow. thanks for the feedback though.

on second thought worst case scenario is it will never come and ill be on suicide watch hahahahah just kidding

• #4096398
                                                                                                                        CarolinaGirl27910

I see my refund in SBBT now I filed and was accepted on 1/24with TT I also have Netspend so I look to see it in my account soon!!! Im sure everyone else is right behind it!!!!

• #4096392
                                                                                                                          Drew

@Danielle: Liberty Tax uses both SBBT and Republic Bank depending on several factors. Check both to be safe. I don’t know the link for SBBT offhand but RT is http://www.republictaxpayer.com

• #4096391
                                                                                                                            tswan20
                                                                                                                              @tswan20

All netspenders and other prepaid cards should see something in a few hours

• #4096382
                                                                                                                              Danielle

Please don’t laugh for such a silly question, but how do I know if I need to check SBBT? I have a ddd of 1/30 and bank with Wells Fargo. I used Liberty Tax to file and have fees coming out. Thanks friends!!!

• #4096365
                                                                                                                                gina

I just checked my sbbt, they have recieved mine and deposited the rest after my fees but it won’t show in my account til tomorrow for sure but it should be up for those with the ddd of 1/30.

• #4096364
                                                                                                                                  Amber

YES BABY!!! SBBT has my refund!! This is what we’ve been talking about!!!!! I should have funds in my account tomorrow right??!! YES CONGRATS EVERYONE WHO SEES A SBBT DEPOSIT

• #4096356
                                                                                                                                    NYCteachermom

CHECK YOUR SBBT ACCOUNTS BECAUSE MINE IS THERE.

• #4096321
                                                                                                                                      MARITZA

Oh and don’t forget people that SBBT is on the west coast.. so 9 am over there is 12pm over here on the East coast

• #4096317
                                                                                                                                        MARITZA

Never in the 5 years that i’ve used SBBT has it ever been late (Monday) If it doesn’t post later this afternoon itll definately be there tomorrow, on the DDD. Last year my DDD was 2-10-14 and SBBT recieved and deposited into my Citibank account on 2-7-14 that afternoon. Since the 7th was a friday and the 10th was the next business day i’m thinking it’ll post to SBBT this afternoon, one business day before the DDD. It does take a couple hours to see it in your account after your able to pull it up on SBBT

• #4096279
                                                                                                                                          Andrea

@JROD. Your deposit will still show on the SBBT website. They are responsible for taking the prep fees out, if thats how you chose to pay them. Mine isnt showing yet either. I filed 1/20, ACCEPTED same day. APPROVED 1/28 with a DDD of 1/30, Just waiting on it to hit SBBT to remove the fees, then to hit my account.

• #4096233
                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

If I haven’t gotten my card in the mail yet will the deposit still show on sbbt site? or do I have to activate the card to see any progress?
                                                                                                                                              accptd 1/20 DDD 1/30

• #4096197
                                                                                                                                              DebMom
                                                                                                                                                @despmom

Last tear and previous year I got my DD on my DDD and not before or after. I too suspect they received lastvnihht or sometime today

• #4096192
                                                                                                                                                Leahia

Filed 1/8 accepted 1/12 no update on WMR at all and no DDD. Filed with TT and had fees taken out of refund..I have been checking my status on the SBBT website frequently and they still have not received my funds but shows the amount to be deducted from my funds whenever they get them.

• #4096188
                                                                                                                                                  Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                                                                    @rtbartonie

@jlb same boat…

• #4096165
                                                                                                                                                    JLB

I filed on the 17th. My return was accepted on the 20th, as was my state return. I still show no ddd, one bar and code 152. SBBT shows that they have not received my deposit and there is no expected date. Is anyone else in the same boat?

• #4096143
                                                                                                                                                      Jenn
                                                                                                                                                        @jennjamm

I have had my fees taken out through TT for the last 3 years, last year they received it on my dd date and I had it in my account the following morning (Saturday). The 2 prior years, same day it was in my account. I bank with USAA if that helps and they tend to post pending deposits. My guess is they will get it either tomorrow or the 30th and I will have it Friday or Saturday.

• #4096087
                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

The ird will send funds to sbbt in the morning around 8 after that should receive funds between 12and 4 tomorrow afternoon how do I know because thats what happen to 4years straight file with turbotax and use netspend

• #4096085
                                                                                                                                                          jiji

Please help… If my zip on return doesn’t match bank will it get rejected?

• #4096083
                                                                                                                                                            Ready2spend

You guys rock I feel much better!

• #4096074
                                                                                                                                                              jiji

I didn’t realize my zip was wrong on my return will that delay my refund? ?

• #4096030
                                                                                                                                                                Amber

@MCRT88 thanks again for all your help !! You’re the best!! ;)

• #4095999
                                                                                                                                                                  MCRT88

I’m pretty positive SBBT has our funds NOW and it’s just not showing on their site.

The reason I say this is because other people with a 1/30 DDD have it, either pending on their account, or already deposited to there account. Now, the IRS doesn’t just releas this persons funds and not this persons funds. They release ALL funds at the same time. The hold comes off and away they go to their designated destination (BOA, SBBT, Wells Fargo, Etc.) . The IRS almost always releases funds 2 days prior to your DDD for processing.

I believe SBBT will release the funds tonight/tomorrow, our banks/cards will receive them tomorrow and the funds will post on friday. I use walmart money card for my returns, every single year, and every single year I go through SBBT. It has always been there on the date specified.

• #4095995
                                                                                                                                                                    Amber

@mcrt88 so, in your opinion, when do you think most of us will see any available funds ?? I’m loading to a greendot card. As long as SBBT shows funds received tomorrow, I may see available funds Friday late at night?

• #4095968
                                                                                                                                                                      MCRT88

The IRS doesn’t send the money to SBBT on the 30th. MOST OF THE TIME the IRS sends the money to SBBT 2 days before your DDD, the DDD is the date that the IRS projects YOU to have the money in your account. Remember, the IRS knew that we were getting paid the 30th BEFORE we did, and have clearly already sent funds. Its CLEAR they have already sent funds to their designated locations as some people with no fees taken have already received or have a return pending. In some cases it can take longer than usual and be a day late, on the weekends it would be a couple of days late, but 1 business day. If it goes like it did in past years for me (I am assuming it will given the recent events) the IRS released the funds today, SBBT processed and released them already, your bank will receive them tomorrow sometime, process them, and then should be released to you the following day business day (Friday) late at night.. SBBT should show they received the funds tomorrow and have already released them to be transferred to your account. That is ALWAYS how it has happened for me in the past and that is EXACTLY how events seem to be progressing this year.

• #4095967
                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@Amber I hope for Friday too. I am sending good thought out to the bank gods ;)

• #4095956
                                                                                                                                                                          Amber

@squeaker we don’t know for sure that it will be Monday or Friday. I am still hoping for Friday based on other peoples personal experiences! We shall see!!

• #4095950
                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I read that statement about it not slowing down our deposit too but I think they just tell you that so you will do it cause all the SBBT reps that I have talk to say it take 1-2 business days to get your funds. It sucks but it looks like Monday :(.

• #4095935
                                                                                                                                                                              Amber

My whole thing is when I was filing my taxes, on TT it specifically said “choosing to have your fees taken through SBBT will neither speed up or slow down your refund” so I will be very HEATED if it DOES slow it down!! For the extra money we paid it better be in OUR account by our DDD!!

• #4095926
                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

If I don’t get my deposit on 1/30 then I will make phone calls. Lol, but until then I’m gonna chill.

• #4095908
                                                                                                                                                                                  STILLWAITING

@ Amber Me Too! Here’s to HOPE!

• #4095903
                                                                                                                                                                                    Amber

Thanks everyone for posting ur personal experiences with SBBT. From what I’m reading I hope they have it tomorrow, and we have in our accounts Friday!!

• #4095897
                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

I have netspend and always get my money a day or 2 early. People with NO fees had theirs yesterday so that means IRS sent funds to SBBT yesterday and they should release today/tomorrow.

• #4095883
                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

*funds

• #4095877
                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

SBBT should have my finds tomorrow and I’ll have them on Friday. That’s normally how it works for ME. Never had a delay

• #4095859
                                                                                                                                                                                            STILLWAITING

This is what happen to me personally last year.
                                                                                                                                                                                              My DDD from IRS was 2/10/2014, SBBT rec’d the funds on 02/07/14 at 9:30 a.m. eastern time zone,
                                                                                                                                                                                              I got an alert from my bank on 02/08/2014 at 2:00 a.m.

I am with a different bank this year BOA and I am hoping that it be the same this year.
                                                                                                                                                                                              filed 01/21/15, accepted 01/21/15, able to view transcript on 01/27/15, approved 01/28/15 for a DDD of 01/30/2015.

• #4095855
                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Also waiting on SBBT to receive my refund and release it…..

• #4095854
                                                                                                                                                                                                AshleyinOH

@Amber, they were deposited directly from the IRS.

• #4095851
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

WillBeas How do I find out if my bank makes funds available based off pending DD ?

• #4095849
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Amber

@ashley, were the funds received on Sat from IRS or SBBT?

• #4095841
                                                                                                                                                                                                      AshleyinOH

Oh, also I forgot to mention, the past 3 years my funds were available in my account either by the end of the day that they sent the deposit or the following morning. (The past 2 years my refund was in my account on Saturday mornings.)

• #4095832
                                                                                                                                                                                                        AshleyinOH

@ready2spend I filed through TT with no fees coming out. If you didn’t have any fees or paid for filing costs prior to e-filing with a card, you will not find your info on SBBT. The money only goes to them if fees are to be taken out prior to being deposited to your bank. This is what is listed in their FAQ:

Why can’t I find my information on your website?

Answer:
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Please make sure you are entering the Social Security Number (SSN) without dashes (if you filed a joint return, enter the Primary SSN), the correct refund amount – before deductions – and your filing status. If you are still unable to find your information, and it has been more than 48 hours since you filed, please contact the IRS (800-829-1040) to make sure your federal income tax return has been received and is being processed. Please note: If you qualified for free filing or paid your electronic filing fees up front with a credit or debit card, the Bank will not receive your refund and will have no information about your refund. You must contact the IRS about your refund.

• #4095783
                                                                                                                                                                                                          WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @willbeas

@squeaker your money should be in your account Monday, the same as all other SBBT recipients, unless your bank make funds available based off pending DD as the bank netspend goes through!

• #4095777
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @mbcain

Just FYI: you can check SBBT online at https://cisc.sbtpg.com . It already shows me what fees will be taken out of my refund, just not a refund amount or anything. Thought this might be helpful!

• #4095769
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

I just got this e-mail from SBBT. It takes at least 1-2 business days from the time we disburse your funds to you for the money to be available in your bank account. The money has to travel via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system, which does not operate on weekends or holidays. This is what was my e-mail to SBBT. I have a DD of 1/30/15.Does that mean I’ll get my refund transferred from your bank to my bank on Mon 2/2/15. The 30 is a Friday. Hope this helps.

• #4095758
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Leslie M

@pj5 – How do you know that is accurate?

• #4095740
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

The irs will send funds tomorrow morning at 8 if you have netspend then you will get your refund around 3 or 4 that afternoon

• #4095736
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I have used SSBT since TT started using them. I have found that only once has my return ever been delayed and it was only by a day.

• #4095733
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      grnz2glk40s
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @jbishop1001

Has anyone tried calling sbbt to see if they have an incoming deposit?

• #4095728
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        grnz2glk40s
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @jbishop1001

Last year my refund was deposited on 2/7 @ 1:30 am est, so the irs must send funds to sbbt before the actual ddd. I’m pretty sure sbbt doesn’t send funds @ midnight lol

• #4095718
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @willbeas

“By” was used last year as well and deposits were only made on the “by” date…100’s here can attest to that, be patient your money will be here anyday. Wish I could say the same!

• #4095711
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            tswan20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @tswan20

The wording this year is different than last year. They actually sent out the deposits starting Monday. Last year it said sent on February 6….. This year it says by January 30. That’s why people who didn’t use a bank like SBBT have received their money last night or it shows pending

• #4095708
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @willbeas

Based on my experience with SBBT , they will receive your refund on the day the IRS sends, which is the 30th. They will process and send to your bank on the, depends on who you bank with at that point. Mine took 2 days from the day the irs deposited to sbbt but the year before it only took 2 day to deposit in my account from SBBT. It varies, just knowing you will have within 3 business days of the 30th is awesome!

• #4095692
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Amber

@Aspis, so you think well see the money Friday afternoon on our cards after fees taken?

• #4095685
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tatiana

@Aspis
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Thanks so much.. I did that this year for the first time. I was nervous because I’m moving in 15 days and i meed to start buying furniture.

• #4095663
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Aspis

I file with TT, but use the emerald card. I remember the usual deal, as I always have fees taken, is it posts around 10-11 am at SBBT, then hits my card about 3 hours later, that same day.

• #4095625
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ready2spend
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • #4095577
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        jane

I usually get my refund earlier than DDD as my credit union updates several times a day and releases scheduled deposits ahead of time. I was hoping to see my refund today or most likely tomorrow. I chose to have TT take my fees out of the refund :-(. Hopefully this does not slow things down.

• #4095546
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jonathan

i filed through efile.com, with the $55 preparation fee tooken out of my refund. Where are you guys checking SBBT at? I’m through netspend..

• #4095522
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I am too! So far I’ve heard nothing about delays so *fingers crossed*
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              They should give it a day early to make up for last year!

• #4095505
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              NYCteachermom

I think your right. The was a delay last year by 1 day. I hope that means this year everything will be the same day. So anxious for the 30th now.

• #4095497
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I was trying to remember how it was last year and so I checked when I had my DDD and it was 2/6/2014 and SBBT had my money that day but I didn’t get it sent to may bank until 2/7/2014. It seems like I remember there being a delay by one day or something last year with SBBT but it’s so long ago I can’t be sure. It seems like I always had it in my checking account the day of the DDD in the years prior.

• #4095487
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Amber

@doriz based on ur experience last year with SBbt did you have ur refund before the irs ddd? Like do u think we could get before Friday?

• #4095466
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    doris

It was almost a week before Ky scheduled dddd last year.

• #4095465
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      NYCteachermom

@doriz

Was that on your DDD or before?

• #4095459
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        doris

Filed 1/20 DDD for 1/30 using sbbt. Last year it posted sometime around 11 am and was in my account a few hours later.

• #4095400
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Limdsay

From my experience with them last year, sbbt doesnt update until pacific time, so check between 9 am and noon eastern time. I just checked and no updates yet, but wmr is showing approved ddd of 1/30.

• #4095370
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            NYCteachermom

I just got the phone with an extremely pleasant lady. She said as soon as they get it from the IRS they process and post it, take the fees, and send it to your bank. The only thing that could take time is the checkpoints which it has to go through so you should be able to get it the same day but 2 days is the maximum.

• #4095364
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              tswan20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @tswan20

They open at 7 pacific time so I’m checking around 10:30 eastern time

• #4095362
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Noelle

I believe SBBT updates between 10 and noon so for sure check then, I am watching my Daughters also, it should be there today :D

Viewing 125 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.