Same ddd 2/22/2018

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Same ddd 2/22/2018

• This topic has 136 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Pissed but Helpful.
  • Topic Starter
    Geishadoll_39

I’m not complaining but I have never seen this many people on this forum with the same ddd. Any thoughts?

Viewing 135 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Pissed but Helpful

Try calling MetaBank I did my taxes on TurboTax and on there it only allows 14digits as the account number so call MetaBank and see if a deposit came through with ur account number minus the 2 last digits most likely everyone who had a ddd of 2/22/18 that still has no refund that is why and we’re getting mailed checks.

Meek

He guys check Santa Barbara Bank..my refund was mailed. States my checking info was wrong..but same checking I had for years

Waiting on the Money

Still NOTHING and it’s the 27th of February.

Mo

NetSpenders, let us know if you update and get your funds today or tomorrow! I’m worried we will be like the 22nd DDD’s and it will get lost!! I’m a traditional bank so mine won’t come until the date…

Maria

Same here!

Autumn

Yep. Still nothing

Shaun Warren

Had a dd date of 2/22 today’s the the 26th still nothing anybody else in this boat

Tony

My dad was the 22 and still nothing..I was told to wait till 27th but it shows it was deposited on it’s site..anyone else having this problem still

Lili

I called my tax preparer. The funds were released to my bank. He said this year all the banks are holding the money for a few days before you can see it in your account.

Toria
                            @toria

Are they sending deposits alphabetically? My husbands last name begins with an A and he received his refund on 2/22 I haven’t changed my last name as of yet and it begins with a W.

Ty

I received my refund in my bank account around 1:00am

2013taxpayer
                                @2013taxpayer

For those who haven’t gotten their refund yet, if you haven’t yet, I would order your account transcript (better if you can access it online) so you can view what’s going on with at the moment while you are waiting for it.

Jennabell-82

Refund date 2/22 (surprise!) Wmr says it was sent last night but still no funds on my netspend card. Ugh. Hopefully soon though. Sounds like these card companies should have hired extra help for the tax season…but i guess that requires common sense. Hopefully soon.
                                  Indiana. 1:36 am feb 24th

jose1kenobi

have emerald card, got a DDD of 2/22, now 2/23 8:27pm PST, STILL waiting….

Jeremy

Me and my wife filed joint and had EIC, was pending in her account up until the morning of 2/22 then it disappeared. Our local credit union said because my name or social was first and not hers or something like that, they couldn’t deposit it into her account, so they had to send it back. I guess I just wait for a check now

WaitinginNj

Bank with Wells Fargo and nothing yet. Had date of yesterday 02/22 but today 02/23 Wmr updated and says sent to bank 02/22?? Called bank and they had nothing pending. Praying to wake up with it deposited. Anyone think we’ll get it on Saturday morning?!? I really hope so.

Veryangry

Still nothing smh

Robin

Ddd of 2/22.. refund approved and states sent to bank on 2/22 my bank is Wells Fargo tax preparer uses Republic Bank… still nothing I am super frustrated and my tax preparer I feel is blowing me off!!

Cam

I was suppose to get my money feb 22 . Wmr says it was sent on 22nd .. still nothing , I used AMEX card for federal refund and they haven’t received anything yet , everyone keeps saying 24 hours but it’s been longer then that .

Tiredofwaiting

I wonder if those of us that didn’t get our dd will get a paper check in the mail? I called the IRS, they say they sent it, call the bank. Called the bank they say they haven’t gotten anything. WTF are we supposed to do??

Max

Had a ddd of 222 , checked where’s my refund and it says it was sent to my bank . I checked my debit card and I haven’t revived my refund yet. Really frustrated.. where’s my money!!!!

Krys

Had a ddd of 2/22 its 1:30 where i am and still nothing, usine bankcorp (chime) three other ppl with same date and we all have still not recoeved any funds at all!

Diane

I’ve never experienced not having my refund by the DDD. I bank with Navy Federal Credit Union and I was advised there is no pending deposits although IRS states refunded on 2/22

Ally

Talked to my tax prep and he advised that it should be here; he will call once he goes to the office to confirm… call 1800-829-0582 ext 652 for information if WMR shows sent status

Autumn

I spoke with my tax prep, as well as the bank. They haven’t even received any funds from the IRS yet… Why is the IRS making faulty updates. The ddd was obviously a lie, and so was them saying that it’s been sent to my bank. Ridiculous. I’ve been patient for days but I’m starting to get extremely frustrated and discouraged.

AP

DDD of 2/22 WMR says sent. Still nothing on Emerald Card….What is the deal?

Melissa R

Thank you ally,

Just called them. Got same answer, now I have to called my preparer to see when they are going to deposit to my account.

Ally

Spoke with the IRS (no hold time) 1800-829-0582 ext 652! I was advised the return was sent to my tax prep and they have to either deposit my funds or cut a check after they take out fees. He even gave me the bank info the return was sent to! Still no funds for me DD date of 2/22/2018 w/ Netspend WMR shows sent.

Melissa R

Congrats Karen

Us who haven’t had deposited are still waiting, hopefully some time today 2/23. Keep updating please to those who are in wait.

Michelle

Was sent yesterday nothing on emerald card. Anyone else?

Karen

I have CHASE also and my money got deposited yesterday around 2:14am ET.

Jen

Supposedly our refund was sent on Feb 22 to our bank account but there is no refund money in our account. We contacted our bank and the representative said they did not see any pending action. We have Santander.

• #4230136
                                                                        Ken

I have a DDD of 2/22. Wmr shows it was sent as of 2/22. Republic Bank doesn’t it show anything as being received . Tax act won’t help. Wells Fargo is my bank and I know they’re good. I called republic banks treasury department and just got put on hold. This is the worst tax season…

• #4230120
                                                                          Melissa R

I don’t think is the banks or card companies… I have Chase Bank and my DD hasn’t been deposit and i also had a DDD of 2/22 my time in state is 8:59 and no refund money in my account

• #4230118
                                                                            Karen

Its all because of your prepaid cards! Thats whats holding your refunds!

• #4230097
                                                                              Marie

Ddd was 222 and still no money with wmmc. Irs says sent yesterday. Wmmc says. No deposit pending…probably wont use them again

• #4230089
                                                                                Aubreemova

It’s say my refund got sent to my bank today check account no money or deposits on TurboTax prepaid card it’s 9:39am where is my money

• #4230061
                                                                                  Sheethappens

Filed and accepted 2/1 w a ddd of 2/22. Still nothing as of 9:22am in MA. Have the Black netspend premier card

• #4230057
                                                                                    Ally

DDD of 2/22/2018… I have a netspend Flare account it is 8:20 am.. WMR states SENT as of today 2/23/2018. No funds. No pending deposits! Anyone else w/this issue?

• #4229950
                                                                                      Jess

ddd of 2/22 wmr finally updated to sent this morning but still no funds in the bank. I’ve never had this happen before 🙄

• #4229858
                                                                                        Autumn

2/22 ddd, in Georgia. H&r Emerald card. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. It’s 10:55pm here. Almost midnight. What a day.. worst tax season I’ve ever had. I’ve never had so many problems and been so damn confused. WMR is complete shit this year. Doesn’t update anything, places incorrect codes, just horrible. Unnecessary delays for credits that half the damn country file. Why are we taxpayers being punished? The IRS is a joke right now.

• #4229856
                                                                                          Tanya Colorado Q

Wmf is scheduled for today I have chase and live in California 7:52pm still no deposit..When is it coming…

• #4229850
                                                                                            Keiz

i received my refund today around 3:30pm while i just so happened to check my account while i was at work (ok i was checking since i woke up) i filed 1/30 E-File. WMR never did anything for me and kept saying i had the wrong info. so i called the IRS ext#652 and got a DDD of 2/22 (of course) now im just waiting on my state. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE, ITS COMING.. SEE YAH NEXT YEAR

• #4229837
                                                                                              dori

ok so did all of you have eitc/actc for this years taxes?? because that is what me and my family have. I have not seen any approval or ddd yet?? I am wondering if the WMR tool is not really updating this year. Anyone else wonder thank you all

• #4229751
                                                                                                Phillip Potter

So I’m in the same boat too with a DDD of 2/22. I called the IRS and IRS says that they sent the refund and can’t run a trace for 5 days. So then I called Green Dot Bank card and they tell me that the system’s just behind and slow because they’re trying to process so much but I show nothing pending and still nothing. when do you think it’s coming through

• #4229737
                                                                                                  Eric

My return is going through Netspend (Republic Bank). Have a DDD by today (22nd) and not a thing has changed sent the approval on the 17th. Almost everyone who was supposed to get it today, has. What could possibly be the holdup???

• #4229730
                                                                                                    kev

I was supposed to get my deposit today. I have a local credit union. But I’ve got nothing, and my bank didn’t have anything incoming when I called around 2pm.

This is the firs time I’ve never gotten my deposit on the issue date.

• #4229701
                                                                                                      Crystal

Money was supposed to be on my American Express Serve card today, checked it all day, was bugging out and then at 4pm Jackson Hewitt called and said they had a check for me. And they said there was over 50,000 more checks to be issued.

• #4229636
                                                                                                        Tiredofwatiting

Nothing yet. Filed through TT, supposed to deposit on TT prepaid card. Not even pending. Getting super pissed.

• #4229625
                                                                                                          Melissa R

No not yet :(..

• #4229618
                                                                                                            cherie

Has anyone received their money this afternoon?

• #4229612
                                                                                                              Holly

My ddd is 2/22, I used turbo tax and my bank is SECU….. still nothing and WMR still says approved, but not sent……getting pissed….3:20pm

• #4229585
                                                                                                                DontPlayWithMyMoney

I’ve been stalking this site for 2 months now but didn’t wanna post until my DDD day. I filed 2/2/18 accept 2/2/18 with H&R Block with fees taken out also refund advance of $500 but only used the emerald card for the refund advance & got my return direct deposit on my American express serve card. Updated on WMR on 2/17/18 from return received to refund approved. As of today 2/22/18 No update on WMR still stuck on refund approved but H&R block sent me a email today stating that they received my funds from the IRS and they send it to my bank but American Express serve bank still haven’t received it🤬. When I called H&R Block said that they took their fees out and send it to my bank & it could take 3 to 5 business days. I WILL NEVER AGAIN USE H&R BLOCK AGAIN I will do my own next year and the years to come after last year which was my first year going and I received a bad experience I tried to give them a second chance also received a $50 discount on my tax preparations this year wasn’t so good either. You took your money but I can’t get mine yet🤔.

• #4229576
                                                                                                                  Oakley

In Indiana with date of 2/22 and its 2:20pm and I still don’t have my refund. Not understanding why? I got my state refund 2 weeks ago.

• #4229564
                                                                                                                    becca

DD date is 02/22/2018 WMR does not show $$ sent and no deposits on my Walmart card as of 10:58 AM PST.
                                                                                                                      One offset but the balance still has not made its way to me.
                                                                                                                      Hopefully soon :)

• #4229549
                                                                                                                      B-rad

I believe the answer to this problem is the irs approved so many refunds to be disbursed on the 22nd these shitty card companies can’t keep up, I don’t get it I’ve used all sorts of cards throughout the years and have never had to wait till the ddd to get my refund but here we are and I still don’t have ahit!! By the way myfastermoney.com is a crock of shit and metabank is shit!

• #4229541
                                                                                                                        Kris

Refund ddd 2/22/18 to Walmart Green Dot Money card. 12:25pm and still no refund! Frustrating!

• #4229520
                                                                                                                          Melissa R

Houston tx 11:40 am ddd 2/22 with Chase Bank and no money yet

• #4229499
                                                                                                                            Nicole

I’m here in California ddd 2/22 no money and WMR status hasn’t updated to sent!? What could be going on? I used the my faster money card

• #4229441
                                                                                                                              Marie

I received my refund in greendot this morning around 6am. Thanks to all if you fir updating your experience. See u next year

• #4229396
                                                                                                                                Queen

Filed 01/29 got accepted same day. No date yet. My husband ole 1000. We filed jointly. Why haven’t they approved us and took they balance yet. Mine still saying processing. Can anyone relate? Also I don’t think that where’s my refund app updates as it should.

• #4229390
                                                                                                                                  Nez

Ddd of 2/22 with amex serve and still nothing. WTF😒

• #4229383
                                                                                                                                    Jonny B

HR Block — Wells Fargo — DDD 2/22 — received 2/22 7:00 am Central

The OP question, whatever the reason, I’m just grateful not to wait until the 27th!

Happy $ Day! Put something in savings!

• #4229349
                                                                                                                                      17natties

In alabama, green dot walmart card through turbo tax. Refund dropped between 4am and 9am central. Accepted 1/23, ddd 2/22. God Bless,good luck and Roll Tide.

• #4229331
                                                                                                                                        Ken

I’m in Florida green dot Walmart card 10:12 am and no funds

• #4229327
                                                                                                                                          Trav

4am Missouri nothing yet on tt 9am can’t get through too check Balance tt sucks

• #4229315
                                                                                                                                            Stacey

Accepted and 2/22 scheduled to be sent but no $$ yet and WMF still says accepted not sent…wondering why???

• #4229235
                                                                                                                                              Dre

Still no money dd is today

• #4229151
                                                                                                                                                Ashley

My DDD was 2-22 and I did my taxes with turbo tax and I have turbo card and still no money as of 8:01 am

• #4229139
                                                                                                                                                  Tranace

I’m in florida my DDD was 2-22 and it’s now 7:58am and still no money

• #4229122
                                                                                                                                                    Cano
                                                                                                                                                      @rchtown89

Well Walmart Green Dot has deposited fund good luck Walmart holders

• #4229094
                                                                                                                                                      Upset here No update

update
                                                                                                                                                        My refund just hit Emerald card 630am due date to 22 it looks like they’re taking care of us and batches this year so if you’re still waiting if your due date is 222 and you have been approved your refund is coming! Where is my refund did not update to the IRS website either! See you all next year!!

• #4229054
                                                                                                                                                        Aaron

WMMC will have all deposits in by 8:30 a.m PST. Fees already taken out DDD of 2/22. Still waiting myself. It will be in guys. Hold your horses, even if Nay is what you say

• #4229040
                                                                                                                                                          scott carrothers
                                                                                                                                                            @ohioboyz66

its about 7 am here in ks and still no money posted my ddd is 2/22/2018 i know people around here got theirs over night i use a wal mart money card

• #4229036
                                                                                                                                                            rich

I have a dd day for today but here it is almost 7 am and still no money and the irs website still says not sent WTF does that mean, I have never had this issue before

• #4228949
                                                                                                                                                              Samy

Chase DD is in. Good luck to everyone still waiting. Off to work I go.

• #4228943
                                                                                                                                                                Cano
                                                                                                                                                                  @rchtown89

That’s what I’m saying!..I filed with Jackson Hewitt”biggest mistake of my tax season life”and they sent me an email saying 48-72 hours…Green door hello!!

• #4228940
                                                                                                                                                                  Marie

I just received an email from TT stating I will be getting my refund the next business day. Really ugh. I have Greendot thought it would be a day early not a day late.

• #4228888
                                                                                                                                                                    RayC
                                                                                                                                                                      @rayman70

See you guys next year.DD is finally in my credit union as of 3 am.

• #4228880
                                                                                                                                                                      Cano
                                                                                                                                                                        @rchtown89

And they say us Walmart card holders are supposed to get it Early??these guys bank with Chase and Wells Fargo got it already..I don’t get it

• #4228877
                                                                                                                                                                        D

4am here, still no update on Turbotax card

• #4228874
                                                                                                                                                                          Rachel

I’m in Texas with Walmart green Dot and also still no deposit…

• #4228862
                                                                                                                                                                            Cano
                                                                                                                                                                              @rchtown89

I’m in Oklahoma and have Walmart Green Dot still no deposit..

• #4228824
                                                                                                                                                                              Marie

I’m in Oregon, DD 2/22 1:30am. I have Greendot. No money yet.

• #4228758
                                                                                                                                                                                Christopher

Wells Fargo, h and r block, 201am. Deposit completed.

• #4228716
                                                                                                                                                                                  Karen

I bank with chase!!! Money is in!!

• #4228681
                                                                                                                                                                                    Jo

I’m on the east coast and I’m still waiting for my emerald card to post the funds. When in the heck will it be?

• #4228676
                                                                                                                                                                                      King Trayes

Ddd 2/22 still nothing I’m in Maine use Kennebunk savings bank ahhhh need this money or my truck is doomed haha anyone have any luck yet??

• #4228668
                                                                                                                                                                                        john
                                                                                                                                                                                          @stam6190

Jonny B
                                                                                                                                                                                          wells fargo direct deposits usually post at 3 am.

• #4228642
                                                                                                                                                                                          Jonny B

Filed 1/23

Currently approved on WMF with DDD 2/22

No sign of $ yet with WF

• #4228622
                                                                                                                                                                                            Keri

I’m freaking out . My DDD is 2/22 and my refund still says approved on WMR. When does refund update to refund sent since my DDD would technically be today ?

• #4228570
                                                                                                                                                                                              Kimberleee

Mine just posted to emerald card, filed HRB, fees taken out, DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                Posted to emerald card 2/21 945pm PST
                                                                                                                                                                                                Good luck guys!! Money is coming!!

• #4228558
                                                                                                                                                                                                Ashley

Woo-hoo! Money is here!

• #4228555
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sharnell Mixon

Thats crazy nobody receieved they refund my ddd is 22nd too and still not reading

• #4228436
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ashley

Nothing yet :( I stayed up to check. Hopefully it’s there when I wake up in the morning.

• #4228422
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amdavis

Nothing yet, DDD 2/22

• #4227843
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Marie

I just checked my greendot card. Nothing has been added. I geuss we will have to wait till tomorrow.

• #4227480
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Monique

Mines updated Saturday with a DDD of 02/22/18. I use a Rushcard which always delivers my money at least two days earlier. I still have no money and its 02/21/18. So basically I think the electronic signals have not been sent and wont be until midnight tonight. If your bank doesnt hold deposits u should get it by 6am tomorrow. If your bank does, prob look for the money by Saturday

• #4227455
                                                                                                                                                                                                            mainemom

never been on a forum until this year but DDD of 2/22 here too

• #4227452
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Harley

Has anyone ever received a refund threw chase I’m in Kentucky and have a ddd on the 22

• #4227448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Harley

I bank with chase in Kentucky I also have a ddd 2/22 anyone received a refund with chase before?

• #4226948
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @rayman70

Good that SBTG updated..but if you all have a credit union or bank with a DDD of the 22nd…we aint seeing a dime until tomorrow. Hopin I’m wrong because we need the money badly.

• #4226899
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Victoria

We received a DDD of 2/22 a week ago, called today and it isn’t even pending at our bank. We did ours at H&R so their fee will come out, but that should be it. Fingers crossed that I can call later and it will say we have a deposit pending for tomorrow. We did have the Claimed Child Credits btw. However the lady on the phone was very snarky, and rude so we weren’t sure if she was even fully listening.

• #4226783
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nancy

Mine says sbptg received money and took out fees and sent my deposit. Just nothing in my acct yet. Ddd is also 2/22

• #4226681
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Erin

@chelle

I am in the same boat.

DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WMR SAYS APPROVED
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          no update on sbtg as of yet.

• #4226576
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Chelle

Mne also says it will be sent to my bank by the 2/22 but it doesnt say sent yet. Does everyone else’s still says approved but not sent.

• #4225993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ashley

I’m so hoping my money is in my account at midnight or by morning at least. Like a comment below, I’m hungry! 😂 Also I want to buy a car.

• #4225969
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              TOPHER LONG

I am hungry and i am waiting to see if my i get my deposit tonight at midnight, hoping to get it a day early, if i do, as soon as its in my account around 1 A.M. im going to Whataburger and getting me a double meat double cheese baby, yeah, then ill pay all my bills.

• #4225722
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Katie

Ibe never seen this many people but usually the first round is quite large. I am in the same boat as everyone else. Our deposit was NOT supposed to be added to an emerald card as we were denied the loan. However our preparer at HR made a mistake.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  This entire month has been a fubar. We have our landlord breathing down our throat because we weren’t supposed to move till we got the money. She let us thinking we would have it by now and we are scared to death to even go home. I dont know what to do. Fingers crossed emerald card gets a grip.

• #4225710
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Djuan Hunter

I filed on Fed 1 accepted Fed 1. Got a DDD on 2/17/2018 to be deposited on 2/22/2018. Same as everybody else I bank with chase so I thinking actually on 2/2/2018.

• #4225709
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    D.B

Still broke

• #4225675
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mary

My daughter just look at her account and and see a pending transaction for the 22nd. She banks with a local bank in KY. Peoples Bank

• #4225593
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        2013taxpayer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @2013taxpayer

@Ing: I agree!

• #4225589
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ing

@2013taxpayer I’m with Wells Fargo also. They told me they can’t see DD until they actually come through. I think they aren’t telling the truth because I’ve actually had a rep to look up an incoming deposit before. I think they are saying it’s not there so they don’t have to deal with calls from all the people waiting on their refunds.

• #4225412
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2013taxpayer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @2013taxpayer

I don’t know if this will help but just putting this out there just in case.

My cycle code is 0605 and I’m a weekly.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I checked my transcript last Friday (2/16) afternoon and saw the 846 code on there. Later that day…I received my refund (the part I delegated to go there) in my Amex Serve card. If I put all my refund there, I would have received all already last Friday. I’m now just waiting on the rest which goes to a regular bank account, Wells Fargo, and they won’t release it until 2/22 and I know for a fact they got it since last Friday.

So here’s to waiting for the rest of my refund. My WMR updated last Saturda (2/17) to 2 bars and with a DDD of 2/22.

• #4225400
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              marquita

We also have a wmr ddd for 2/22 still no refund as of yet and we use green dot bank. Last year it came a few days early was hoping it would do the same this year but it hasn’t yet. Hopefully it will at least be there by the 22nd.

• #4225361
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ryan

Got the same date but knowing how us bank works won’t see it till maybe Thursday or friday

• #4225264
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sherita

I have a ddd of 2/22 and sbbt still havent made any movement and i have a netspend card what time today or tomorrow will we no some

• #4225077
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    marie

As of 8:00 Pacific time – TPG – sbtpg has not received my refund yet.

• #4224991
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jeannie Twiggs

Just wondering how soon SBBT actually sends off a cashier’s check because mine has to be mailed due to changes made to my checking account.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Any reliable answers ??

• #4224953
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ladybuggummy

I filed at Jackson Hewitt.

• #4224947
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ladybuggummy

American express serve card releases your deposit as it’s done processing in their system. I had a DDD of 2/22 and the deposit was on my
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Card at 823 am Saturday. I filed on 1/27, accepted 1/29. Updated on WMR on 2/16. DDD of 2/22. Money available following morning. I had EIC. No loan.

• #4224915
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            KareninOH

I have a DDD of 2/22/18 on WMR. I filed at a H&R Block office and I will be receiving my refund on a Emerald Card after H&R Block takes their fees out. My question is….Does H&R Block release the rest of my refund on my Emerald Card the same day or do they keep it for a few days to draw some interest??

• #4224799
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Rochelle

I haven’t gotten mine yet. I have a DDD of 2/22. Guess I’ll wait til Thursday.

• #4224278
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @rayman70

Dunno if its because its a holiday..but my DD isn’t even showing as pending yet..I have a credit union. HOPEFULLY after midnight it will at least show as pending.

• #4224277
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ann

Anyone get dd yet? Says I’ll get mine 2/22/18

• #4224116
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Crod

I asked myself the same thing!! it actually led me to a google search. I know my Bank of America typically shows it on the date its recieved cleared and in my account and a few years ago I got it a few days early- my experience is that they typically release refunds wednesdays or fridays- so hoping its there even before the 22

• #4224036
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jenni

The reason there are so many with the same date is likely because they were holding so many because of the PATH act and released them all at the same time. I think they do all the processing before the 15th so all they have to do then is just release the refund. That’s my theory anyway and it’s seemed to play out both years we’ve dealt with PATH

• #4223841
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        MW

I’ve had the same tax timeline the past 2 years.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          File first couple of days of Feb, get accepted the same day.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Get an update about 12-15 days later with a DDD for the following week on Wed/Thur.

I’ve gotten use to it and don’t get nervous about anything until something doesn’t go as planned.

• #4223830
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Aprilzmoney18

Anyone with tax act get early deposits?

• #4222572
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mike m

This is my opinion on how the IRS worked on them this year. They really had to hold refunds until the 22nd unless you were apart of the test batch. I’m sure 20% were chosen early while the rest had to wait. In anticipation of holding refunds with the credits, I’m sure they had alot of extra help in processing returns also. But the main reason why so many people have the DDD of the 22nd is because the IRS worked on peoples returns up until they were ready to be processed. So somebody who was accepted on the 25th of Jan probably had their returns done within the first week of Feb. However , they didn’t hit the process button until the 17th. That’s why we all have ddds of the 22nd. They had to wait to process all these credit claiming returns , so instead of waiting and getting backed up, they just prepared them to be ready to be processed

• #4222412
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Geishadoll_39

@cgdesilva…I’m hoping they do…I would love to be able to have a little fun today also😊😊😊

• #4222387
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @cgdesilva

@Geishadoll_39 Well SBBT opens up in about 15 mins so maybe today they will get it and send it off for a evening posting to the greendot cards. Just glad the wait is almost over.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Would love to surprise him when he gets off work that his deposit hit, today is his “friday” at work so two days off and fun money would make his weekend.

• #4222260
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MW

(Raises hand) I got my update this morning at 4CT

• #4222226
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Geishadoll_39

@cgdesilva I’m in the same boat with your boyfriend…I have a greendot card(for the first time)and my funds go through the same bank..I’m just shocked to see that everyone had the same ddd on wmr..

• #4222223
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @cgdesilva

I was not able to view transcripts online so while everyone else celebrated last night I was sort of just waiting for the big update. I got up this morning to the DDD of 2/22 as well. Nothing in the bank pending yet but at least we finally have a DDD.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I know mine will be held by the bank until the 22nd (thanks global cash card!) but the boyfriend uses greendot and normally gets paid a few days sooner. His does have to go through SBBT first though and we will see how long that takes.

Viewing 135 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.