PATHERS Transcript Updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season PATHERS Transcript Updates

• Topic Starter
    bowl

Any PATHERS out there see any changes on your transcript yet?

Just curious because we are PATHERS but it won’t allow us to view online.

Viewing 140 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        thicks
          @thicks

[quote quote=4472266]Im sorry, but with the tax season starting late this year (February 22, 2021), I thought that the PATH ACT wasn’t in effect at all. Usually tax season started in the last week of January, and the PATH would hold up filers claiming CTC and EITC until February 15th. How did this work this year? *I’m just curious*[/quote]

I could see no evidence of a delay, at all. I believe I read posts from several filers w/ EITC and/or ACTC stating they got DD 3/22. I filed 2/19 w/ EIC and got DD 2/26.

MizuSeirei
            @mizuseirei

Im sorry, but with the tax season starting late this year (February 22, 2021), I thought that the PATH ACT wasn’t in effect at all. Usually tax season started in the last week of January, and the PATH would hold up filers claiming CTC and EITC until February 15th. How did this work this year? *I’m just curious*

HeatherB

Filed 2/23 Have dependents (Eic) no RecoveryRebate
              Accepted 2/23 with one bar up until Saturday when all bars disappeared stating “still processing date … when available ” amount still viable but no tax code
              Return Transcript for 2020 shows N/a
              Account Tran. And income and wages shows 2020 but says “no return filed“

Laura

My transcript still says “as of March 01, 2021” 🙄 but also says no tax return filed. This is ridiculous…

Filed TT 2/08
                Accepted 2/12
                Pather
                No codes except stimulus payments
                WMR 1 bar

TiaS

Hey everyone,

My taxes were received and accepted by the IRS on February 17, 2021. Each day I check my tax transcript and at the top it has as of March 15, 2021

Laura

I usually have fees taken out with turbo tax but I always get the deposit on the 846 date…it could take an extra day or two to post with others…I’m not positive. The “as of” date doesn’t mean anything for deposits to my knowledge.

Danielle002

Ok so i have a question guys? My account transcript has a “AS OF” date of: 3/8/21. But i also have 846 date next to 846 says 2/26/21. Which one is my ddd? That was yesterdays date and i checked my account and nothing has been deposited i use hrb emerald card loan will be taken out also fees.

Confusedinsc

So did anybody else transcripts say N/a but account trans update from 02/22 to 03/22

thicks
                          @thicks

[quote quote=4461374]does anyone know if the “sent by” date is set in stone, anyone know if it can be sent sooner?[/quote]

If it’s like many of the other transaction dates, it’s probably sent 15-21 days BEFORE the listed “sent by” date.

Brittany
                            @brittlane08

does anyone know if the “sent by” date is set in stone, anyone know if it can be sent sooner?

Laura

I wonder why it’s taking so long for some of us but it’s gone so fast for others

Hastingsowned

@ Brandi

I have the same… updated to 3/15 as of date
                                One bar WMR
                                Transcripts the same n/a for 2 and 0000000

Tia

Accepted 2-13-2021. There is no return transcript it shows N/A. The account transcript has 0’s. The WMR has one bar showing accepted. Is anyone else having saying exact problem

SandraA
                                    @sla921

Filed 01/30 with TT
                                    Accepted 02/11
                                    I cant believe that still showing N/A on transcripts & WMR is 1 bar.

nstover2018

Filed 01/29 with HRB
                                      Accepted 02/12
                                      Still N/A on transcripts and WMR is 1 bar.

Was hoping for an update today since I’m weekly but didn’t get one. :(

Amarietruth

Pather (CTC, ACTC, No EIC, Education credits)
                                        Filed 1/29 with TaxAct (Federal)
                                        Federal accepted 2/12
                                        Had to file state since it wasn’t available yet
                                        State accepted 2/19
                                        N/A on transcripts til 2/25
                                        Transcript updated to DD on 3/3
                                        1 bar on WMR still
                                        No email or text from Republic bank

AVA

Mine finally updated 👍 filed 2/12 and it was accepted either 2/12 or 2/15. Received DDD for 3/3

Laura

Mine still says as of date March 01 but also says no tax return filed 🙄

Brandi

Just checked my transcript and it has the “updated” date as March 15th with amount of our refund it just has 0. Anyone else have that?

Laura

Still nothing here but I’m hoping to see an update Friday morning! Anybody else get their 846??

Monique

@FLgirl

Yes. I was able to see my transcript. But nothing changed. I’m hoping to wake up tomorrow with DDD 🤣🙏🏽

FLGirl

Transcript did go down for planned outage – they are back up

Monique

I tried to access mine now, and its not loading. I saw earlier this morning and it was the same.

Dated as feb 22,2021

On the bottom had just info about the stimulus received.

Filled on January. Got accepted on feb 13. Wmr showing one bar only.

Hate this waiting game! Urgh

kyo
                                                        @kyo

[quote quote=4457264]I’m getting discouraged too, nothing showing on transcripts at all yet 🥴 hopefully we’ll see something soon!![/quote]

Same 😔

Laura

I’m getting discouraged too, nothing showing on transcripts at all yet 🥴 hopefully we’ll see something soon!!

Brittany
                                                            @brittlane08

I am so discouraged…I think I’m going to stop checking lol

Keiosha

My transcript was available as of yesterday. Got code 846 with DDD of 02/25!

Keiosha

My transcript was updated on yesterday. Got code 846 with DDD of 02/25!

Shemaiah R

Filed 1/21
                                                                  Accepted 2/10
                                                                  Transcript updated 2/20
                                                                  DDD 2/24

I have PNC Smart Access hopefully it comes early 👌🏿

Ava

Filed 2/12 (with independent accountant) and accepted on 2/15 i believe. Both EIC and CTC. Did not claim RRC as i received both. Transcripts have not updated and WMR is at 1 bar. I need my $$$$$$$

Kalikat

Filed 2/3 turbo tax accepted 2/12 got a ddd on my transcripts of 2/22 but received my deposit this morning 2 /20 I have both credits and I paid my fees upfront. I bank with Wells Fargo and my wmr still on one bar even tho I already got my deposit

Michelle

Filed 1/27
                                                                        Accepted 2/10

Transcript code 846
                                                                        DD 2/24

Still only 1 bar on WMR

• #4457004
                                                                        Anthony

But I don’t have any type of mortgage or credit card

• #4457003
                                                                          Geesh-Louise

@Anthony
                                                                            Go to IRS website and click on Get Transcripts Online and register

• #4456933
                                                                            Brittany1933

Filed 2/17
                                                                              Accepted 2/17

Checked transcripts this morning
                                                                              Code 846 DDD 2/25

WMR 1 bar

Did not expect it to go so fast this year

• #4456724
                                                                              anthony

Anyone know how to get access to transcripts?

• #4456707
                                                                                Brittany
                                                                                  @brittlane08

still no updates….filed 1/18, accepted 2/13, 2 dependents.

• #4456679
                                                                                  boxy

Hey guys, I’m still 1 bar on my wheres my refund cycle 20210705 (I think) but I saw this morning I have a pending deposit in my account to clear on 2/24 for my refund. Everyone check your bank accounts!

Accepted 2/11

• #4456574
                                                                                    starks

@Aminah Jones when was the last time you checked before this morning???

• #4456565
                                                                                      Aminah Jones

Ive been N/A on transcripts until this morning
                                                                                        filed 01/20
                                                                                        accepted 02/10
                                                                                        transcripts dd 02/25 cycle 0801
                                                                                        wmr 1 bar

• #4456548
                                                                                        Sam

Filed 1/26
                                                                                          Transcript refund date 2/23
                                                                                          In my bank this morning
                                                                                          Bank of America

• #4456520
                                                                                          Tim
                                                                                            @timmeh8604

Filed 2/11, accepted 2/12, code 846 for 2/24 and I’m at one bar still on wmr. Way faster than I expected.

• #4456455
                                                                                            Autielovee

Accepted 2/11/21
                                                                                              Transcripts ddd of 2/22/21
                                                                                              Received dd in my bank account this morning 2/20/21!
                                                                                              Bank is regions!
                                                                                              I am a pather!

• #4456394
                                                                                              Dan

Accepted on 2-12
                                                                                                1 bar and TT 152 on WMR.
                                                                                                Transcripts still N/A as of 5:19 CST today 2-20

• #4456360
                                                                                                Trista
                                                                                                  @trista

I hope this is encouraging news:

Filed: 1/16
                                                                                                  Accepted: 2/10
                                                                                                  WMR: 1 bar
                                                                                                  Transcript: 846 of 2/22

Credit hit my bank account in last night’s/this morning’s processing. Standard banking, not credit union or Chime.

Good luck!

• #4456268
                                                                                                  Brittany
                                                                                                    @brittlane08

still no updates….

• #4456204
                                                                                                    Jaeee

I haven’t been able to check my transcript today but I went from n/a yesterday to at least have 2020 ( wouldn’t load) so hopefully I’ll see some movment tomorrow.

• #4456200
                                                                                                      KittyKatAteTheTiger
                                                                                                        @kittykatatethetiger

I’m still happy for those getting DDDs but also, please take me with you! LOL

Have the “planned outtage” msg again, earlier it was gone and still had N/As, but now its back.

I’m not sure if it worth checking again.

• #4456198
                                                                                                        KittyKatAteTheTiger
                                                                                                          @kittykatatethetiger

@ultraclutch9

feels like when you’ve been waiting with your kids forever, and the Mgr opens a new line,

you’re almost at the counter, your youngest has been eyeing Cashier dead in the face for like 3 mins, you badly want to squeeze in a box/can/anything onto the corner of the counter to claim your space. Soooo close to getting out of here…so surely she’s gonna call you over….

she picks the person behind you (been there 2mins) with like 1 bag of Takis and a WhiteClaw.

• #4456172
                                                                                                          Grace

No. I hope there is update tonight for my sanity’s sake. IRS knows we all need money. God forbid the Congress members stop taking vacations and actually get this passed but no….

I have NO IDEA WHY the IRS delayed the acceptance date smh but I hope they are working overtime to get all of us processed and direct deposited.

• #4456099
                                                                                                            Tina

@Holly that exactly why it still has n/a

• #4456087
                                                                                                              Brittany
                                                                                                                @brittlane08

still no updates for rme either filed 1/18 accepted 2/13. N/A up top for both

• #4456061
                                                                                                                Kalikat

I have both credits and my transcript updated yesterday with a ddd 2/22. I filed with turbo tax on 2/3 and accepted 2/12. Paid my fees upfront. Wmr still on one bar but I never go by it cuz it don’t update till after I get my refund anyway lol

• #4456057
                                                                                                                  Holly

Could N/A just mean that they haven’t processed your return yet?

• #4456053
                                                                                                                    LOW_KEY_LOKA
                                                                                                                      @lowkey-loka

@Aminah Jones

I couldn’t access it yesterday as well as the Santa barbara bank thing but I was able to access this morning both of them.
                                                                                                                      WMR still shows 1 bar.
                                                                                                                      But transcripts have DDD of 2/24 which I always get my refunds on a Wednesday

• #4456004
                                                                                                                      Aminah Jones

@lowkey-loka

did you have N/A this morning for transcripts and it updated throughout the day?

• #4455991
                                                                                                                        Gracie

@Tiffany. I know how you feel. I can’t check transcript. Called to talk to an IRS customer service agent who was completely useless. Still at one bar. Filed on 1/25. Accepted 2/11 @12am. and….nothing. No money, no love, no joy. lol.

• #4455972
                                                                                                                          LOW_KEY_LOKA
                                                                                                                            @lowkey-loka

Hi guys, I just check my transcripts, I’m a pather.
                                                                                                                            Filed turbotax 1/16
                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                            My transcripts say DDD of 2/24

• #4455971
                                                                                                                            Sam

Is anyone having a hard time retrieving their transcripts? It keeps timing out and giving error messages. Mine was accepted 2/11 as well and finally updated to a code 150 without DDD.

• #4455966
                                                                                                                              Brett
                                                                                                                                @ultraclutch9

@tiffany
                                                                                                                                I agree I was in the test batch 2/10 and still nothing on my end and people filed and accepted after mr have ddd or already got a deposit seems ridiculous should be an electronic imaginary line simple as that like the ticket line at the produce of a grocery store 😀

• #4455964
                                                                                                                                LambFran

Pather EITC and ACTC. Hrblock filed 1/26

Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                                  WMR has 1 bar no movement since accepted
                                                                                                                                  Refund hit my Netspend account this morning

• #4455893
                                                                                                                                  kyo
                                                                                                                                    @kyo

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                    EIC & ACTC

No updates on transcripts. Really sucks.

• #4455891
                                                                                                                                    PinkPather

2/12 filed TT free file
                                                                                                                                      2/13 accepted
                                                                                                                                      2/15 WMR showed one bar
                                                                                                                                      2/17 transcripts showed n/a on top two areas. No 2020
                                                                                                                                      2/18 transcripts updated with 2020 on top portion at 1am
                                                                                                                                      2/18 transcripts updated on lower left account transcript reflecting code 846 issue date of 2/23
                                                                                                                                      2/18 deposit posted to my prepaid Bluebird card at 3:15pm or so.
                                                                                                                                      2/18 at 3:15pm jumped out of my chair with joy
                                                                                                                                      Pather…EITC, CTC.

• #4455887
                                                                                                                                      Tiffany

Filed 1/28 TT with fees taken out
                                                                                                                                        Used the look back option
                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                                        EITC CTC so I’m a pather
                                                                                                                                        No movement anywhere. I thought I was part of the test batch but tons of people who have deposit dates filed and accepted after me. It’s so frustrating. Top two sections of transcripts have N/A and SBTPG show nothing has been received.
                                                                                                                                        Anyone else??

• #4455875
                                                                                                                                        Alyssa Mai

I think to access transcripts online you need to have a phone in your name. Which is why I cannot look

• #4455867
                                                                                                                                          Brittany
                                                                                                                                            @brittlane08

Still no updates…getting an error message when trying to login. But when I was able to, still top 2 are N/A. BOOOO!!!

• #4455796
                                                                                                                                            Jc

Efiled TT 1/19
                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/10

No transcript update as of this morning.
                                                                                                                                              This sucks!

• #4455792
                                                                                                                                              Sharona

I tried accessing my transcript online but I got locked out after all of my credit card info was wrong? I entered it correctly. I also have a car loan and student loan but the student loan account number also didn’t work. Anyone know how to get pass this? Or any tricks that I am missing?

• #4455781
                                                                                                                                                Noblemama

DD is pending in my account for 2/22 just as transcripts showed.
                                                                                                                                                  Pather
                                                                                                                                                  Filed 2/8
                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/12

• #4455776
                                                                                                                                                  AaronX
                                                                                                                                                    @aaronx

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                    Accept 2/11
                                                                                                                                                    Parther all credits and look back option
                                                                                                                                                    Transcripts n/a

If I don’t see updated transcripts on 2/20 then I’m assuming it’ll be Monday the 22nd when they get done.

• #4455765
                                                                                                                                                    mars

I got 846 for 2/24 today. I filed on the 23rd, got accepted on the 10th with turbo tax, paid fees up front but got the advance.

• #4455752
                                                                                                                                                      jutakai82

Mine updated this morning 2/22/2020

• #4455734
                                                                                                                                                        SHELL

PATHER filed & accepted 2/15 .. My transcript still only has my stimulis info.. nothing about my tax return yet.

I realize its way too soon to be expecting any changes but … anyone else?

• #4455630
                                                                                                                                                          Amanda
                                                                                                                                                            @virgogirly36

So as I had thought my transcripts updated this morning with that beautiful 846 code. I’m weekly and always see my transcripts Friday with a WMR update Saturday morning.

Filed 1/23/21 accepted 2/10/21 education, EIC, Path and look back credits.

Hope everyone else sees some movement

• #4455555
                                                                                                                                                            GiaLoop

Transcript 846 for 2/22
                                                                                                                                                              WMR still one bar 🤔

• #4455468
                                                                                                                                                              Polo

Finally was able to check transcripts today 846 for 2/23/2021 I am pather now to wait since we have a traditional bank account

• #4455440
                                                                                                                                                                Laura

We still have no tax return filed according to our transcripts. Boo!

Filed TT 2/07
                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/12

• #4455431
                                                                                                                                                                  Noblemama

Filed 2/8
                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                    Wmr 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                    PATHER
                                                                                                                                                                    Transcripts say code 846 refund issued with DDD of 2/22! Just check them for the first time tonight so idk when it updated exactly.

• #4455351
                                                                                                                                                                    Skittlezzz
                                                                                                                                                                      @skittlez27

DD in my account as of 30 minutes ago. Not pending

• #4455290
                                                                                                                                                                      Ladywith380

I got my DD yesterday. Path with all the credits. WMR has not updated. Transcript did update today showing 2/22 for my DDD. 7 days from accepted to DD….Fastest ever. No state yet tho. Good luck yall!

• #4455288
                                                                                                                                                                        Trista
                                                                                                                                                                          @trista

I would love to hear from anyone who has a bank credit/prepaid credit pending AND also shows an 846 code date on their transcripts…

Anybody have both?

• #4455285
                                                                                                                                                                          Thomas
                                                                                                                                                                            @thomascald

What does it mean in transcript on account transcript As of: Feb 22, 2021? It just tells me when my stimulus was released. I filed with free Turbo Tax, was accepted on 2/11. I have Chime.

• #4455271
                                                                                                                                                                            Brittany
                                                                                                                                                                              @brittlane08

filed taxslayer on 1/18, federal was recieved 2/13, WMR still stalled at 1 bar. I claimed credit and stimulus It still says N/A under return transcript & record of account transcript for 2020 but account and wage & income is there for 2020. My cycle code was 290 Additional tax assessed 20201605 on 05-04-2020 and different cycle code 290 Additional tax assessed 20205302 on 01-18-2021. Any assistance?

• #4455261
                                                                                                                                                                              Mindy Marrero
                                                                                                                                                                                @mmarrero08

@pinkpather did u use lookback credit?

• #4455112
                                                                                                                                                                                Skittlezzz
                                                                                                                                                                                  @skittlez27

Same. Checked transcripts they just updated with cycle code 20210704 and 846 code of 2/23 !!! Yayyyy. This is the fastest I’ve ever seen. So excited. Filed 2/10 accepted 2/12 PATH since I have Chime it will probably hit tonight or tomorrow

• #4454987
                                                                                                                                                                                  PinkPather

My transcripts showed n/a til this morning. Then the 2020 showed up top two boxes. Account trans still had only stimulus info. Then I checked again right now and all is updated with 2/23 issue date (846 code)!!

TT filed 2/12 (free file)
                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR 1 bar showed up 2/15
                                                                                                                                                                                    2/18 1am transcripts started updating
                                                                                                                                                                                    2/18 5am 846 code
                                                                                                                                                                                    2/23 DDD
                                                                                                                                                                                    EITC and CTC Pather

• #4454972
                                                                                                                                                                                    Alicia
                                                                                                                                                                                      @aliflores

My transcript updated this morning! I checked last night and it wasn’t updated yet. Still 1 bar on wmr.

Filed via Tax Act 2/14 12:50 am
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/14 12:52 am
                                                                                                                                                                                      Transcript updated 2/18 – 846 for 2/23 fed

PATH with all credits!

• #4454970
                                                                                                                                                                                      Mrsschmitty722

@Rayray go to IRS.gov then click on account transcripts. You’ll have to create an account to be able to see your transcripts.

• #4454969
                                                                                                                                                                                        Mrsschmitty722

My transcripts updated this morning with a DDD of 2/23.

• #4454824
                                                                                                                                                                                          Rayray

Where do I find my transcript

• #4454843
                                                                                                                                                                                            Skittlezzz
                                                                                                                                                                                              @skittlez27

The ddd is on the same line as the 846 code. So it’s probably 2/22.

• #4454841
                                                                                                                                                                                              thicks
                                                                                                                                                                                                @thicks

Decipher the cycle code to figure out when they actually processed your return. If you’re 20210703, then they processed it on Tuesday in their 7th week (2/16 this year) — the week begins on Friday (ending 01) and ends on Thursday (05).

The processing and As of dates appear to be about 18 days after the actual processing date (based on the cycle code).

• #4454836
                                                                                                                                                                                                Jim Z
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @jimz

[quote quote=4454808]Acct transcript as of date 03/08
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Processing date 02/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                  846 code

Pather

Does this mean my ddd is 2/22 or 3/8?

Im confused because my last year return had the same as of and processing dates…[/quote]

Your ddd would be 2/22 in this instance. In my experience, the as of is typically not the same as your processing date

• #4454808
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mayster91

Acct transcript as of date 03/08
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Processing date 02/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                    846 code

Pather

Does this mean my ddd is 2/22 or 3/8?

Im confused because my last year return had the same as of and processing dates…

• #4454768
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jay
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @jay818

My transcripts have never showed any stimulus…. I got the first one, I didn’t get the 2nd round. But, the first is still not on my transcripts. I’m just happy I finally got one bar, that’s one step closer….. I didn’t get my return last year until August so I’m thrilled PATHERS are already getting DD’s. Sounds like the IRS is pushing returns through as quickly as possible to get cash in peoples hands.

Filed 02/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 02/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR 1 Bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Trans Blank

• #4454767
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Steph

I’m a pather and I updated with a ddd of 2/19/21 but my processing date says 3/8/21. Im so confused

I have code 846 ddd 2/19/21

So will I see it then? Where’s my refund website has not updated at all.

• #4454744
                                                                                                                                                                                                        LadyNC

Flied 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Resubmitted on 2/6

Pather
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/11

Wmr showed file 2/12

No transcript update . I normally update Friday/Saturday

• #4454719
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tasha L

@avan873
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Many thanks!

• #4454703
                                                                                                                                                                                                            kyo
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @kyo

My transcript still only shows the stimulus deposits….sadness.

• #4454688
                                                                                                                                                                                                              WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @willbeas

Who do you bank with

• #4454687
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Avan873

My deposit just hit!

• #4454686
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  John

I’ll post my one post per year here, just checked, all populated, 846 for 2-22-21.

Path with ACTC, plus stimulus payments for a child we had last March (wasn’t on previous years taxes).

They weren’t available this morning at 10am cst.

Cycle 20210703, been a weekly previous years.

• #4454685
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    turkwood

well… Today my As of Date changed from 2/22 to 3/8……Then I changed back to 2/22 this evening.

So yea…

• #4454684
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Monica

Where do you find the transcript numbers?

• #4454680
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        GoFigure

@Jjwilder
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Mines the same as yours. WMR no info

• #4454666
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jjwilder

WMR still saying no info.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Transcripts have yet to populate at all. Just stimmy info and as of 2.22.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Getting nervous. Shit I’ll take the 1 bar WMR so I know it’s moving please but as of now absolutely nothing besides TT saying accepted 2.12.

• #4454660
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Avan873

@Tasha L

It’s 0605 I believe.

• #4454657
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Tasha L

@avan873

Do u no what your cycle code is on your “acct transcript “?

• #4454652
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tex

Kinda frustrating that my transcripts are still not available. File 1/30 and accepted 2/11.

• #4454647
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Avan873

Mine updated today! Has 846 refund issued 2-22-21

• #4454488
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    turkwood

@trista Thanks, I am a PATHer who was accepted early on 2/9 but no update other than WMR processing bar. (but I am a 05 Cycle)

• #4454483
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Trista
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @trista

[quote quote=4454471]Well.. my AS OF DATE changed from 2/22 to 3/8… And that it, any idea why?[/quote]

Don’t stress. My AS OF and Processing dates both say 03/08. I still have an 846 (updated today) of 02/22. No refund yet, but that 846 usually means I will see it on or before that date! (EIC/ACTC PATHer)

• #4454471
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        turkwood

Well.. my AS OF DATE changed from 2/22 to 3/8… And that it, any idea why?

• #4454457
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Woods88

My transcript updated within the last couple of hours for 2-22. I’ve been a weekly for the last four years. Last stim check had a daily code. Didn’t think that was possible.

• #4454453
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tasha L

@ trista yes ma’am! If u got the code 846 with a date yesssss! Your good to go! You’ll have your money in the chosen acct on or before 22nd depending on your bank! Congrats!

• #4454423
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Trista
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @trista

Uhhh, you guys…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                No future-dated 846 last night (checked at 3am local). Woke up this morning with an 846 of 02/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                That’s…that a DDD right?

• #4454111
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Skittlezzz
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @skittlez27

JC it updates throughout the day as they get to them. Not at a specific time. I checked mine at 9am for the stimulus and nothing. Checked at 11am and it was updated then my money was in my account 2 hours later which is because of my chime account.

• #4454102
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Taxes headache

As of 330 my transcript still hadn’t updated only shows stimulus

• #4454091
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Iowagal79

PATHer here, EITC accepted 2/12, through Freetaxusa. Previous PATH years show my refund depositing on Netspend Sun. eve week after Feb 15. (2/20-2/27). Using 2019 as it was higher income, but WMR shows received, info, 1 bar no PATH message.

• #4454042
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Trista
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @trista

I haven’t been able to post, so this is a test

• #4453962
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dan

No change as of 5 minutes ago.

Transcripts say, “No record of return filed”.

WMR is one bar, processing, tax topic 152.

• #4453902
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Christopher
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @jackson1225

Accepted On 2-10-2021

Online Transcript Has 2020 Listed In All 4 Spots.

Processing Date 3-01-2021

Account Transcript Has 766,768

Waiting On 846.

• #4453869
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mrsschmitty722

I filed 2/7 and was accepted on 2/13. I’m a weekly. Some of my transcripts say N/A and others show nothing as of yet. I’m figuring I’ll update Friday night into Saturday morning.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I did not receive the PATH message at all this year.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I show all the proper wording and tax topic. So, I’m just sitting here waiting 😂

I believe last year I received our DD on the 22nd of Feb. I need to look back through last years threads to see.

• #4453838
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lnmiller74

Filed 2/5 accepted 2/12, state accepted today—- no clue about path…., just have to wait

• #4453823
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Velvetzea

I can view transcripts online… some say NA, others are visible but only with codes that show stimulus payments and not this years tax return.

• #4453817
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dogg27278

No refunds until November. They on spring break

• #4453791
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lost_In_Space

@Monica

Go to IRS website and find online transcript tab/link

• #4453711
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Avan873

@bowl

It does not have the 846 code.

• #4453710
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Monica

How do you see what your transcripts are?

• #4453694
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Brett
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @ultraclutch9

Feel as a PATHER this year there going to just push things thru due to the pandemic

• #4453693
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Roy

@Jessann00

@Sasha

No, being able to order transcript does not mean anything. It could come blank.

• #4453669
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sasha

Wondering the same thing jessann00

• #4453667
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                jessann00

For the life of me I can’t remember from previous years, but if you’re able to order transcripts through mail, does that mean that they’re available?

• #4453662
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jc

Does anyone know if transcripts get updated daily or at any time??

Thanks

• #4453642
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    bowl

@avan873

Does it show Code 846 on your transcript? For the processing date?

• #4453640
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Avan873

Filed 1/16, accepted 2/10, PATH/EIC, I can view my transcript w/ processing date of 3/1

• #4453563
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mindy Marrero
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mmarrero08

No transcripts avail for me yet. I filed 1/30 with turbotax and was accepted on 2/11. 1 bar on wmr with TT152. Im a pather, filing schedule c. I also chose to use last years income to raise my eitc also so not sure if that might cause a delay or not.

• #4453562
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Woods88

Did cycle codes change for anyone else on transcripts that show stim checks? Mine has always been 05. First stim check shows cycle code 05, second one shows 02…

• #4453556
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            starks

no transcripts available yet, filled 2/2/2021 and accepted 2/11/2021.

• #4453535
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jc

Mine did not updated over the weekend, I can only see the stimulus credits.

Efiled TT 1/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/10

First time in what appears to be test batch….

• #4453530
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tex

TT/IRS acceptance on 2/11.

No Transcripts available yet

Viewing 140 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.