ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR RETURN AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR RETURN AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED

• This topic has 127 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by La.
  • Topic Starter
    stillwaiting

Okay everyone with that message still who where pathers and didnt update Saturday, I want you guys to post when you filled/accepted and how much your getting back..I’m wondering if it has to do with people getting large amounts back but who knows.

Accepted/approved: 1/25
      Amount: 9000

Viewing 126 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        La

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/when-is-wheres-my-refund-available

Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday, early, from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.

Our Refund Trace feature is not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

Sunday: 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
          Monday: 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
          Tuesday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Wednesday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Thursday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Friday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Saturday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am and 9:00 pm to Midnight
          Also, occasionally our system may be unavailable on Sundays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am Eastern Time.

La

WMR only updates between 3:30am and 6am Saturday morning…and again late Saturday night….

JayJ

The update is for FEDERAL

mamacita3

Is this update for GA or Federal?

Dominic

For weeklies Wmr will have a big update between 12:00am to 6:00am but NOT transcripts……transcripts only get updated thursday night into friday mornings.

JayJ

It’s supposed to be a big update tonight/ early morning between 12am and 6am. I was reading that from a previous post from last week and it was actually true be cause I was apart of that updated after I ID verified.

JayJ

@ Lisa
                      I didn’t no until I received the letter in the mail. I checked my mail on 2/19 and called on 2/20. The IRS agent verified me put me on hold for about 5 minutes came back and said everything was completed I did not need to call back for anything I should received my refund within 9weeks but I could check within 2weeks.

Lisa

JayJ how did you know you needed to ID verify?

JayJ

Well I filed 1/28 Accepted 1/29
                          I updated last week on the 22nd or 23rd now the message I’m getting is we have received your tax return and it is being processed. At first I had the still processing message a refund date will be provided when available. I had that until I ID verified.

mamacita3

Has anyone who filed and was accepted 1-28 gotten their refund from GA yet? I’m STILL getting the “your refund is processing” message. I call but all they say is wait the 90 days. Just curious if I am the only one.

Randall

Just checked and my wmr is unavailable also.

Phil

I do not know how true it is but, I read somewhere that WMR updates between 3am and 6am EST. So hang in there!

Joslyn

Currently wmr is unavailable just tried to check mine

Joslyn

Currently wmr is unavailable just tried to check mine

Phil

I do not know if it is true, but I read somewhere that WMR updates occur between 3am and 6am EST. So, hang in there!

PDXTaxpayer

Filed 1/27 via credit karma
                                        Accepted 1/28
                                        Refused to check WMR because the IRS has Put me thru hell and back with my tax return
                                        Possible offset
                                        Finally checked WMR 2/18 Return being processed

Mzspeedi

Fed 1/26 accepted 1/28 have EIC and I’m a pather updated after the 15th I believe and stuck on we are processing your return. My refund is a little over 8k so maybe everyone with large amounts are pushed back but what do I know. Hoping everyone gets their $$ soon wishing everyone a great week and stay positive. Don’t let negativity disrupt ya.

Kj

Here’s the number to call IRS 800.829.0582 X652. Thank me later.

dai

I called the IRS and they said that for the ACTC will be getting refunds starting the 27th this month. So we should be getting an update this weekend for a refund date.

itstime

MADDENING….THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Georgia already sent money and a letter so I can get all money owed!

Jen

@Michael
                                                  Trust me I feel the pain also. Just one little damn update would truly help right now!

Michael

Seriously, though. Can I at least get one transcript update IRS? Some movement on my WMR? Something to let me know my return is at least going through processing?

Jen

@Michael Sounds like a plan! Jersey Shore taught me how to fist pump years ago! I knew that show would come in handy one day! Tanks Pauly D & Vinny🤷‍♀️

Michael

Wait… they don’t riot with pitchforks anymore….. Just bring your best fist pump then!

Michael

You bring the pitchforks, I’ll bring the flames! I say we riot!

Jen

Let’s hope we see movement soon folks cause I’m starting to go insane reading all these darn forum comments and negative stuff.

Jerrica
                                                              @jerrica

•Filed 1/23
                                                              •Accepted 1/28
                                                              •CTC/ACTC
                                                              •PATH/Bars & Refund Disappeared 2/2
                                                              •PATH Gone/Bars Gone Still but Refund Amount Reappeared 2/16
                                                              •Cycle 20190505/Processing Date 2/18/2019
                                                              •4,***.00
                                                              Transcripts haven’t updated with 846, hopefully they will this Saturday.
                                                              There’s probbaly just a delay because of the holiday, and of course they are way behind from the shutdown that occured.

Jen

Filed-1/26 EIC
                                                                Accepted-1/28 showed 1 bar on WMR
                                                                2/11 or 2/12 bars disappeared
                                                                Transcripts cycle code 20190705
                                                                Processing date of 3/4/19
                                                                WMR Says it is being processed.
                                                                Amount $9k
                                                                If I’m going off of last years experience than I will receive a DD before any updates on WMR. Unsure of transcripts because this is the first year I have ever accessed them.

Pat

Filed 2/4 accepted 2/4 eitc credit
                                                                  Wmr graph went from accepted to disappeared on 2/16. “Received & being processed” message (not “still being”) I still hope for 2/22 that’s what I got last year despite being projected 2/27

Alisen
                                                                    @simplyalise

I just tried to call and it wouldnt even transfer me to a person just said the line was to busy.

DeepAlms
                                                                      @deepalms

•Filed 1/29
                                                                      •Accepted 1/29
                                                                      •Married- Filed Jointly
                                                                      •PATH 2/2
                                                                      •No bar; “it’s being processed”
                                                                      •Both credits
                                                                      •No code 846
                                                                      •$7,800

Jessica1873
                                                                        @jg187387

I filed 1/26 accepted 1/28 and now past my 21 day mark. I gave in and called. The hold time was only 10 minutes and then when I spoke with the lady another 5-10 minutes for her to take a look and she said there were no errors or delays and nothing wrong with my return and just waiting for a ddd she was super nice and not cranky at all! It probably helped that I wasn’t cranky either though. My amount is $32xx

• #4283132
                                                                        Robyn

Filed/Accepted. 1/31
                                                                          PATH. 2/9
                                                                          it is being processed. 2/16

HOH
                                                                          CTC
                                                                          1 Child
                                                                          $3100

• #4283122
                                                                          DeepAlms
                                                                            @deepalms

@Stephen

How incredible, they give you a delay code because they are behind? Ridiculous. I sympathize for you

• #4283096
                                                                            Jenn

☆Filed 2/1
                                                                              ●Married- Filed Jointly
                                                                              ☆Never updated to PATH
                                                                              ●One bar, “it’s being processed”
                                                                              ☆Both credits
                                                                              ●$8,547

• #4282925
                                                                              Cathy

Cathy

Head of household
                                                                                Filed/January 15 th
                                                                                Accepted/ January 16th
                                                                                WMR. Says it’s being processed

Last year same dependents nothing has changed and I received my refund on the Feb16th 2018

• #4282818
                                                                                Amari

Itstime thank you! I feel better knowing someone else thinks the way i do. Im just doing my best to be patient. I’ll update once anything changes.

• #4282707
                                                                                  itstime

@Amari. that is exactly my theory! been like that for years!

• #4282581
                                                                                    Stephen

Married filing joint
                                                                                      Files 1/14
                                                                                      Accepted 1/15
                                                                                      Amount:8000
                                                                                      WMR: gives me delay message code 1541

Transcript say
                                                                                      Cycles 20190605
                                                                                      Process date 2/25

• #4282507
                                                                                      Karrie34

Filed 1/22
                                                                                        Accepted 1/22
                                                                                        Path message 1/28
                                                                                        Back to being processed 2/16
                                                                                        Filed with H&R Block
                                                                                        Amount 2252
                                                                                        Plus already recieved my state

• #4282504
                                                                                        Ravon

Accepted: 1/16/2019
                                                                                          Amount: 12,000
                                                                                          W2 income with 3 dep EITC
                                                                                          CYCLE: 20190405 02-11-2019
                                                                                          NO DDD OR 846 CODE

• #4282243
                                                                                          Mommajess

Currently waiting to speak to a live agent…filed and accepted 1/29 a little after 2 am. Lost my job because our car broke down at the beginning of February, have a fucking 2 year old and a crap ton of bills to pay that won’t get done with just my boyfriends paycheck. Not trying to get my power shut off for over a week if I have to wait until the 27th. Don’t care what they say, it’s bullshit that people who filed after January are getting their refunds this week but we have to wait? NO way, I’m done waiting.

• #4282004
                                                                                            rachel

filed 2/12 rejected had to fix something re sumbmitted same day accepted the 13th of feb claimed 2 children actc and eic 1bar and stuck recieved your return and is being processed state filed 2/14 and dd of the 21st of feb

• #4281971
                                                                                              Anonymous

1/23 and 10,000

• #4281934
                                                                                                Nina

Tried calling the irs this morning but I keep getting the recording saying to call back wed or thurs due to high call volume

• #4280846
                                                                                                  Larry Forkum

call today larry and explain your situation they may be able to help

• #4280816
                                                                                                    Serenity

Does anyone know when the next update is supposed to be?

• #4280788
                                                                                                      Larry huff

At what point should my wife and I ask for a Tax Advocate? We filed 2/2. Being processed. No DDD. We are facing foreclosure March 1 if something doesn’t happen fast.

• #4280793
                                                                                                        Amari

Filed 01/15
                                                                                                          Accepted 01/16
                                                                                                          Had 9001 code until 02/01 then switch to path
                                                                                                          Cycle code 20190405
                                                                                                          Processing date 02/11/2019
                                                                                                          Sat 02/16/19 changed to “we have received your return and it is being processed “
                                                                                                          Amount $9,000
                                                                                                          My theory is only the dailes updated the past weekend because they can update really any day
                                                                                                          Weeklies only update once a week. Transcripts update Thursday night into Friday morning and WMR updates on Saturday morning. So because path didn’t end until 02/15 weeklies missed the cut off so we have to wait until the end of this week to update. Weeklies cycle code ends in 05 but so can a daily as well. This is what I think happened why we see some people with same cycle code as us and got a DDD already.

• #4280780
                                                                                                          Mike

Same here, still “no return filed” with a March 04 2019 date on Transcript. Makes me think its cycle 0705.

Filed: 2/8
                                                                                                            Accepted: 2/9
                                                                                                            Amount: $18000
                                                                                                            Claims/Credits: None
                                                                                                            Current status: received and it is being processed

• #4280778
                                                                                                            Serenity

I’ve been watching this site for a while now just have to jumped in yet lol..hope I’m doing this right! Well..
                                                                                                              Filed: 1/22
                                                                                                              Accepted: 1/23
                                                                                                              Amount: 3000
                                                                                                              Claims: EITC/ACTC
                                                                                                              Current status: received and it is being processed

• #4280669
                                                                                                              Cheryl

my return was accepted 1/28/2019 not received an approval date or DDD ….still have the received it and being processed … cycle code is 2
                                                                                                                20190505 I am getting an EIC and my amount is only 843

• #4280663
                                                                                                                GNR

1/31 accepted
                                                                                                                  Path message
                                                                                                                  2/15 return being processed
                                                                                                                  2/18 DD scheduled for 2/22
                                                                                                                  I’m not sure what day it updated I just checked today

• #4280603
                                                                                                                  Hambubger

If it says Being processed it should be alright. If the word STILL preceeds processing then there could be trouble. redacted had that happen last year and did get his refund until October. I tend to listen to people with experience and not the ones just making assumptions. #sredactedredacted

• #4280594
                                                                                                                    Skittlez27

Filed 1/31 accepted that same night. Don’t know if PATH msg ever came cuz I refused to check again til mid feb since I wrecked my nerves last year over this PATH crap.
                                                                                                                      Checked on 2/12 and omg found return still processing msg with no refund amount on side but did still have TT 152.
                                                                                                                      Just updated at approximately 1am cuz I checked at 12:48am today monday night Tues morn. Said the same as above. But at 1:09am it had still processing message but my refund amount finally came back!!!! Hallelujah 😆
                                                                                                                      My transcripts still show all 0s and no return filed. No codes no cycle dates. But those changes show some type of progress to me even if its small changes. I believe I should have my refund by Thursday just like last year when I panicked like crazy for nothing.
                                                                                                                      Refund amount is less than last year 5900 which is about 1k less.

• #4280571
                                                                                                                      C

Filed 1/18
                                                                                                                        Accepter 1/22
                                                                                                                        About 4000
                                                                                                                        2/11/2019 processing date
                                                                                                                        No DD yet
                                                                                                                        Cycle 20190405

• #4280545
                                                                                                                        Christopher Reeves
                                                                                                                          @shaggy73

Filed and accepted on 1/31/2019
                                                                                                                          Panther ended on 2/16/2019
                                                                                                                          No bars on WMR
                                                                                                                          Refund amount $7,173
                                                                                                                          We have received your refund and it is being processed.

• #4280524
                                                                                                                          Chris

Filed 1/23

$7,000

No bars on WMR
                                                                                                                            Website cannot provide any info on taxes
                                                                                                                            Transcripts blank
                                                                                                                            Processing date changed on transcripts from Feb 18th to March 4th. Was I resequenced?

• #4280496
                                                                                                                            Me

Filed and accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                              Redund due $3,xxx
                                                                                                                              Pather ended on 16th
                                                                                                                              Transcript codes: 150, 806, & 766
                                                                                                                              Files with TT
                                                                                                                              Cycle 20190505

• #4280203
                                                                                                                              Dquint002

Filed: 01/21/2019
                                                                                                                                Accepted: 01/22/2019
                                                                                                                                Refund: almost $10,000
                                                                                                                                Still had processing msg as of earlier today. Tried to check now and WMR is down.

• #4280147
                                                                                                                                itstime

keep thinking its sunday cuz the holiday

• #4280102
                                                                                                                                  Philly

I did mine one 2/8 im getting the amount of.
                                                                                                                                    Amount: 11xxx

• #4280076
                                                                                                                                    Malik

Filled 1/28
                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                                      6000
                                                                                                                                      Being processed
                                                                                                                                      Wmr is not letting me log in its saying try again later so hopefully we get updates after 12 I’m in Jersey

• #4280074
                                                                                                                                      Windy

@fjbar
                                                                                                                                        I’m wondering the same thing but I do believe the 22nd is going to be the day from what I’ve been told by the pro’s? The crazy thing is it show’s on my transcript will be a lil more than what was expected so that kinda help’s with having to wait so long. Hoping for an update tomorrow!

• #4279864
                                                                                                                                        Jasmine
                                                                                                                                          @jasmine

F: 1/24
                                                                                                                                          A: 1/25
                                                                                                                                          PathUpD: 2/16
                                                                                                                                          Amount: 7,000

• #4279835
                                                                                                                                          WillBeas
                                                                                                                                            @willbeas

wmr unavailable

• #4279834
                                                                                                                                            Nina

@itstime

I’m just making an assumption based on how last year went. Trying to keep positive money thoughts!! Lol I’ll post if I see anything update on my end. Think happy money thoughts everyone!!

• #4279731
                                                                                                                                              Ash

@tax pro nancy,

Thank you. Finally someone said it. It just goes to show that you can’t believe half of what you hear on this site. Stop believing everything you hear, its the Internet and its full of fakes and liars. To all the honest people who are hardworking and really struggling, hang in there. Your money is coming. Good luck to the ones who deserve it.

• #4279662
                                                                                                                                                NCMama

Filed 1/25 accepted 1/28 $4900

• #4279643
                                                                                                                                                  Chris Rock

Filed on jan1 17th accepted same day updated to path feb 10th updated again feb 16 to being processed message geting back 7,088

• #4279634
                                                                                                                                                    Brandon g

the IRS told everyone the 27th yet you guys continue to call and pester them. the money will be here sooner than that yet it’s not good enough. same deal every yr

• #4279623
                                                                                                                                                      Jonny

am i the only person getting back less than 1k? lol, I’m jealous right now.

• #4279602
                                                                                                                                                        Alan L

You can have them double withhold from your paycheck but the increase in the tax amount isnt that much i did it in 2014 and i got back 12K. But compared to what i made that year it was 22K, so i really ended up losing at the end of the year. This year i made 37K and single withhold and my refund is 9871. So the extra 2K was not worth losing the 15K from my paycheck. Its kinda stupid how it all works.

• #4279582
                                                                                                                                                          fjbar75

@windy

I have virtually the same info as you except I was accepted the 15th. I wonder if its has to do with PATH returns sent through Turbo Tax? 🤔

• #4279578
                                                                                                                                                            Windy

Filed Jan 4th 2019 accepted Jan 14th updated from the PATH message now say’s is processing I can see my transcript and show’s February 11th as processing date but no DDD? No code 846 only 150,766 and 768 cycle code is 20190405? I filed through TurboTax and spoke with a rep who say’s everything is fine just waiting is all. She also said that Santa Barbara hasn’t received it just yet but would be available immediately the moment they receive them. I’m thinking because of the holiday is why I haven’t updated on anything? Will I get the 22nd DDD? The rep kinda hinted to the idea but this year has been so crazy I’m not sure what to believe? Anyone possibly have any light they could shed on this for me? Please? I so need a valium! UGH! Haha!

• #4279577
                                                                                                                                                              dai

@bubbles I agree. I was like uhm.. that’s not true because I’ve seen people already with ACTC get a date. I’m calling the IRS tomorrow and hopefully thy can tell me something useful.

• #4279574
                                                                                                                                                                Jazzthee

Filed the 28th, accepted the 28th. I had one bar stating that my return has been received, as of 1/16 my bars disappeared and so did my path message. I still show the full amount that I’m receiving and it does this to me every year. I usually end up getting my tax refund before WMR even updates, so I’m not stressing. You should only stress if it states that you need to call the IRS. If you don’t have any error messages or anything stating that you need to call the IRS, you’re GUCCI!!

• #4279570
                                                                                                                                                                  J B

@Nina
                                                                                                                                                                    We have same transcript info and acceptance dates.
                                                                                                                                                                    I’m still “processing” on WMR as well.

Transcripts still show by refund amount. No 846 yet!

The past couple of years I got mine on the 22nd or 23rd but usually have a DDD by now.

Keep me posted please!

• #4279567
                                                                                                                                                                    WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                      @willbeas

and it doesnt exceed 5k

• #4279564
                                                                                                                                                                      WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                        @willbeas

Filed the 28th
                                                                                                                                                                        accepted the 28th
                                                                                                                                                                        pathact message feb 9
                                                                                                                                                                        refund received and being processed on the 16th

• #4279559
                                                                                                                                                                        Mibratt

Same here😞..being processed…7684.00

• #4279556
                                                                                                                                                                          Taxes Suck

Married filing Joint.
                                                                                                                                                                            Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                            Refund over $6000

Never had any bars, never had PATH message even though I am a PATHer
                                                                                                                                                                            Went to “return accepted” within a day after submitting, then sat there until the 15th or so of Feb and am now in the “being processed” infinite loop.

I never had any bars last year and got my return before WMR updated.

I have USAA and they don’t hold funds, got my refund the 22nd of last year, so if things follow last year, I should be good for this week, but I am not holding my breathe.

I don’t think anyone knows what the real deal with the IRS and their processing this year, I don’t even think the IRS knows what they themselves are doing. The shutdown made a huge mess of things, so nothing to do but sit back and wait it out.

• #4279548
                                                                                                                                                                            Taji

Filed: 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted: 1/29
                                                                                                                                                                              Amount: $10500
                                                                                                                                                                              Status changed: On 2/15 I lost one bar to “Still Processing” and on 2/16 it changed to “being processed”

I have been in the “being Processed” status since 2/16 and due to holiday we should be getting an update tonight 🤞. I will keep everyone posted if I see any changes on my end. I’m in west coast time zone. People jus the patient and I understand how bad people want their money etc but it will pay off by the week!! Good luck everyone!

• #4279544
                                                                                                                                                                              itstime

Nina do you have an official ddd or assuming 22nd like me stuck on being processed with cycle 20190405

• #4279537
                                                                                                                                                                                Bubbles

Your*

• #4279536
                                                                                                                                                                                  Bubbles

@Dai..

You’re tax preparer isnt telling you the truth. I have ACTC only and my refund is scheduled to hit on 2/21 according to WMR. I filed on 1/30.

• #4279512
                                                                                                                                                                                    Nina

Accepted 1/16

Updated to being processed 2/16

Code 20190405 with processing date of 2/11

$6088

I’ll assume I’ll get mine Wed or Thurs because last year I got it around 2/22 and my DDD was 2/27 on WMR

Our money is coming y’all!! Hopefully sooner than we all expect!!

• #4279473
                                                                                                                                                                                      MeMe

@Randall thanks for responding…I always receive my refund before any update either WMR or transcripts 🤷🏽‍♀️ Last year my WMR updated the date they stated I would get
                                                                                                                                                                                        My deposit but I got my deposit the day before…

• #4279472
                                                                                                                                                                                        Ams78

@Robin, identical word for word

• #4279469
                                                                                                                                                                                          Robin

Filed 1/23 accepted 1/24 path message until sat then received and being processed. 20190505 code checked transcripts says process date 2/18 but no 846 code

• #4279459
                                                                                                                                                                                            Peachblossom

Nothing to do with amounts because I’m not getting back anything close to some of these.

Accepted 1/22. Probably resequenced. Should see a DDD Wednesday or Saturday.

• #4279458
                                                                                                                                                                                              Alisen
                                                                                                                                                                                                @simplyalise

I was accepted on 1/23 and thiz message appeared on 2/6

Filing status MFJ
                                                                                                                                                                                                Amount $4003

• #4279451
                                                                                                                                                                                                Smiley

Accepted – 1/28

Claimed (2)

Refund: $7,913

Had 1 Orange Bar

Ever since Saturday, Now Saying: We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

• #4279170
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Randall

Meme, sounds hopeful not logical, but that’s just based on the fact that I have never had a deposit without getting a DDD first. Hope you don’t wait long, but don’t get your hopes up too high yet, wait for that DDD. If you are a weekly cycle, you will probably see your DDD as 2/27 sometime this week.

• #4279158
                                                                                                                                                                                                    MeMe

Every year I file the same credits and dependents except this year my oldest son i am not claiming…last year I had a DDD of 2/22/18 and received my refund on 2/21/18 @ 6:37pm central time and had a processing date of 2/25/18….so I think I will get my deposit on this Thiuraday if I use last years Transcripts as a deciding factor…this year I have a processing date of 2/26/19 no DDD as of yet so I think I will get it 4 days before my processing date but 1 day before my DD date which will be this Thursday which is also my paydate……Does that sound logical to anyone???

• #4279146
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Geisha doll_43

Just letting you guys know… I called the bank who handles my refund and the rep told me the IRS has approved my refund and they are now waiting for my funds. I did not update Sunday just like all of you possibly because I am a weekly. I don’t know… But I am approved… So check with whoever tax preparer deals with when filing your taxes. Wmr doesn’t always update and sometimes it doest update until long after you have received your taxes.

• #4279143
                                                                                                                                                                                                        dai

So I just talked to my tax preparer who was H&R Block, she said that since I claimed ACTC IRS will not release my refund until the first week of March!
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Filed 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                                          I do also have an offset.

• #4279140
                                                                                                                                                                                                          MISS Jae

Dang 17K tax refund!?!?
                                                                                                                                                                                                            I can only imagine how much you paid into all year!😨😨😨

• #4279137
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jess

Filed and accepted early morning (2 am) on 1/29

Refund amount is a little over $6000

Filed with TT, WMR updated to “is being processed” message on 2/16 and nothing since…

Getting really annoyed I just want a date on when I’m getting it back…as if it’s so hard for them to just do that for us. Good god.🙄😡

• #4279136
                                                                                                                                                                                                              stillwaiting

@angel1

Wow thats a very stupid thing to say..I work my butt off all year round I claim zero they take out tons of taxes out of my check I’m low income and take care of 2 kids so yeah us people that get high amounts damn well deserve it! And this may be off topic but the money I’m getting back is mostly going to my kids.

• #4279121
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ava

Accepted – 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Amount – 6000

• #4279120
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  $

1-14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    $9000

• #4279118
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Shawn

accepted 1/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Path
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      being processed Sat.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      $17500

• #4279092
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ams

Based on income dependents you are claiming!

• #4279087
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        mzbrown0171

*8-10gs

• #4279086
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ams

Filed 1/22 refund 9000

• #4279085
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            mzbrown0171

@angel1 you seem to be hating big time! First of all people who file with dependents and work year round filing jointly with their spouse get an extra 2-3 thousand for filing jointly alone then they get the ACTC which is close to 2gs per child. We work we have a spouse that works we have dependents and if we happen to fall under a certain criteria for how much we make in a year we get 8-20gs back during tax season. We aren’t messing jack IP. The ones who mess it up are those who don’t work at all and still report FAKE wages. That’s why this PATH act started in the first place.

-Former IRS employee

• #4279063
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @cgdesilva

Filed 1/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                $8197

• #4279059
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                RedHead
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @goags2019

@angel1, what’s your problem man. Plenty of people get returns like that, 2 kids is 70+% of that number. Maybe they claim zero, maybe they’re getting American opportunity credit for going to school, maybe both. Tons of people make less than 60k while meeting one or both of those. You don’t need to be ridiculous about it, and realistically it’s not your business at all anyways.

They’re not cheating anyone, it’s just tax credits, I was up there and I am just a student and a parent who works two jobs all year. You sound incredibly jealous btw

• #4279033
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bbygirl

6300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    1.23.18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Still waiting

How do you get a 10,000 return. I thought it was a good question.

• #4279030
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    redacted B

My buddy filed 1/18 was accepted on 1/22 and getting back $9,910.00

I’m still delayed 1541.

• #4279026
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      LindsayC

Filed 1/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        accepted 1/22 path message 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        amount $8566

• #4278965
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        stillwaiting

Yeah you guys dont have to give exact amounts I’m just curious if maybe it had something to do with that cause last year I got back a little less than I am this year i have had a second kid since then and last year I was updated on Saturday with a ddd of 22nd..so far it looks like it probably doesnt have anything to do with that..I’m just hopeing we updated soon.

• #4278922
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Wick3d

Nm forgot asked and answered different thread

• #4278914
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Wick3d

Autocorrect….violate

• #4278909
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kenny

Filed & accepted for 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                $9200

• #4278906
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Wick3d

Question sorry if violet anyone’s privacy just wandering how u get over 10k, do u have them take extra money from paychecks?

• #4278907
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Wick3d

Question sorry if violet anyone’s privacy just wandering how u get over 10k, do u have them take extra money from paychecks?

• #4278898
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    MC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mc4638

I dont think it has anything to do with the amount. “Majority” of the ones I have saw, have a weekly cycle code.

• #4278893
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Bri
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @benearme

I filed on the 22 and was accepted on the 23rd. Got the 1 bar then updated to Path message. Then updated to the “We are processing”. I’m getting back $6,000

• #4278891
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ineedmymoney

Filed 2-1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2-1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I’m getting a goid amount back. Very upset that I still have no change in my wmr. No bars just that message, Being processed. I don’t have movement on state or Federal. Growing more annoyed

• #4278886
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jelly

Filed 1/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amount 9116

• #4278881
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kristi

Accepted 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Path soon after now being processed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Amount : $3000

Also called and no offsets
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Used TurboTax

• #4278874
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Rozilyn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @rozilync

same every year, must of us have that message you will get your money, that’s why I didn’t file early makes no difference anymore with the eic you are not getting paid until now to the end of the month

• #4278866
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lisa

Acceoted on 2/6. I have ATC but no EITC.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Amount was over 10K. (Sorry, but I’m not comfortable giving the exact amount.)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Transcript is blank.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Praying that I don’t get held up this year. Last year they messed me around until May!!

• #4278863
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MISS Jae

Mine is less than half of yours and I filed/accepted 1/29

• #4278858
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jerry

I HAD that message for a week. Filed 1/23, accepted 1/24. Went from Processing with TT152, so STILL PROCESSING to 1541 on 2/11. Has been there ever since. I think we are all getting these PROCESSING and 1541 messages because they are delayed. My son had the same until over the weekend and his updated to DDD of 2/22. He never had the 1541, just the processing – and a good refund and filed 1/21.

Viewing 126 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.