Only EIC and ACTC filers updates here plz!!!

• Creator
    Topic

Meeky

Hi I only been seeing ddd for people with no credits. We need a forum for updates and need only information about DDD for the child credits. Thanks

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 75 replies - 451 through 525 (of 1,406 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Bugg

Filed 2/2/17
    Accepted 2/3/17

Checked WMR and nothing, says You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again. Is this normal?

GREENPARTY

Although your bank will be open tomorrow keep in mind it is a federal holiday and the federal reserve is closed.

tequila

DDD 1/23 BBVA Compass Bank.
    all credits
    Filed 2/4

23”errrr

any luck to the 2/23 ddd? netspend?

Christie
    @christiej

@mellissat

I have Wells Fargo and they are open tommorow.

Melissat

@Christie tomorrow is Presidents’ Day so the banks are closed. I’m hoping for Tuesday

Melissat

@Cristie tomorrow is Presidents’ Day so the banks are closed. I’m hoping for Tuesday

duncan
    @duncan

Bees, is your mom’s name on the bank account? If its not a joint account other people have had issues with banks rejecting the IRS deposit if the persons not on the account. You can call your bank and ask them.

The IRS website says:
    You should not request a deposit of your refund into an account that’s not in your own name.

Britt

Well they say it will be sent to my bank on 2/23 im just happy to see some positive movement and yes i am one of the ones looking at losing a lot if i don’t get this money soon

Bees

I have a my taxes with a DDD 02/22 with a pending deposit, I also have my mums taxes going in to the same account with a DDD 23 and no pending deposit??? That’s ODD!

StrugglingMOMSunite

@Jenn Sweetheart DFTT. There have already been people claiming that EIC is their tax money and shouldn’t be given to people who didn’t work for it. Then they are the same people who would never go do half of the jobs we do. None of them would go out and pick cotton, pick veggies (even if machines help), sheer animals, sew clothes and or make items by hand to sell, pave roads, janitor, hold up stop signs for kids, retail sales clerk/cashier, study long freaking hours in order to do insane amounts of homework while working at WALMART OR TARGET(guess you didn’t know they cut hrs in order to hire new people or get their bonuses?), etc. If you don’t want us getting EIC then you should have been there telling people to pay us, little people, a lot more than 7.25 an hr ( you know when people were fighting for 15 bucks an hr and then they were like, “oh they want teachers pay”. Ha! teacher’s pay is way more than that on avg 28/hr- now a teacher’s aid is different). Did you know even if you get paid commission at a new job it’s an EFFING month before you get paid? Yeah, we’ve been waiting almost a month and they justify it by saying we haven’t made them enough at said job. My main reason for going back to school to do programming in the first place. So waiting for money after struggling all year just to catch up. That’s right struggling. Some of us get paid around 23k a year but in reality was about 19 900/fulltime so before that, it was just above the federal poverty limit. Now you tell me if for a family of three people with no assistance how is that possible esp in the area we live. Rent is like 1k+, insurance, health insurance, 1.5 kid, student loans, etc. Tell me how in the world can someone struggling not want their money to help them a little bit so they can go on especially with starting a new job that isn’t paying until march… Budget more, eat less, right ( I only eat twice a day)? Okay after everything is paid we are left with -220 dollars (something is not getting paid or we are getting a loan). Most of us dont buy clothing we have to make it and nice fabric is expensive as well. Then someone wants to make fun of people shopping at goodwill or the thrift store but look at you like you stole something when you try to go shop at Neiman Marcus bc you have to look nice for work (new job). You people really should stop insulting others. Most of this is in general but some of it strikes close to home for me. Not everyone have a family to run to when they need help. So being on here making others feel like crap just bc you have a good job doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t get it the poor and middle-class people of this country should be helping each other not hurting each other with words. It’s like you don’t care about anyone else but yourself. Don’t forget now you can always loose your nice paying job and have to come over to the side of people who don’t get paid for the hard work that they do- karma is a funny thing. Also, I do apologize if someone gets offended but Jenn is right a lot of us are trying to negotiate with companies so that our stuff isn’t turned off or we don’t have to pay extra fines and fees. If you don’t have anything nice to say then just keep it to yourself – yes it may be annoying at times that people come on here to vent, but instead of shutting people down try to uplift them and tell them it will be okay bc we all don’t know everyone’s situation.

Christie
    @christiej

I have Wells Fargo so since they are open tommorow I could possibly be getting my deposit tommorow ? On the wmr site it says it’s sent to be sent to my bank by 2/23. Thanks in advance !!!

Jenn

Also, I’ve seen people posting about their cars breaking down, their fridges breaking down, and having to pay funeral costs. Clearly these people need their money now. So, who are you to judge or say anything, REALLY?

Jenn

@Danielle Some people cannot “just be happy to have a DDD” because some people really need the money before that or they lose electricity, water, and car insurance (with kids, which also need to be driven to school because they do not have a bus route). So, I understand what you think you are saying, but I filed way over 21 days ago and was really hoping to get my tax return already. The money belongs to me and I need it now. I am not a criminal and people like me are being punished for other people duping to the system. So even with a DDD of 2/23, I would still lose my car insurance and utilities for a period of time and obviously I cannot go without those things. To keep all of those things going right now would cost me over 1000, so I do not have any other sources to pay these things. It’s important to be sensitive to other people’s situation. I am sure you do need the money, but other’s clearly need it faster. If you were in this predicament (losing all utilities and insurance tomorrow), you would not be telling other people to just be grateful to have a DDD.

Screwed by IRS year after year

@Monique
    Well, not sure why they decided to send refund as a paper check, then. I just hope it doesn’t end up lost. I’d much prefer DD, but at least it’s not an audit or something.

Danielle

Okay I do not want to sound mean but come on guys the people who are complaining that got a DDD already that it already hasn’t been posted to your accounts already really? Just be thankful people who got a DDD and that you are getting a refund at all. There are some people that have to pay taxes in or still havent seen a DDD that need the money just as bad. I seriously have stuff going on right now and need money but u know what I am just thankful that I have a DDD.

Dain100x

I have emerald card I called the 16th and my deposit has been pending since then. WMR says DDD the 23rd like most of you. Frustrating it’s been pending for days already it’s just up to the IRS to release to the funds! This whole PATH act has been a real pain and since presidents day is Monday I’m not counting on getting money early at all. Should be over soon though!

AngelaMarie
    @angela35

I used. My adp card as direct deposit my ddd is the 23 could I see i ysioner?

Jamie

Sorry meant 3:30a-3:35a

Jamie

Last night between 2:30a and approximately 2:25a WMR was said it was not accessible but when it returned it said I have a DDD of 2/23. Today I checked at 2:31a and got the same message. I’m not sure, but I’m hoping this means that when it returns I will have a refund send message. Will update when I find out.

Ms.luck86

@Tara i had an offset in 2013 where they kept my whole refund and WMR never let me know in any way it was happening and my bar stayed at 2 bars. I eventually called the irs and the guy told they were keeping it all. This year i owe $200 because the irs sent me a check for that much in the middle of the year so i spent it but then they sent a letter wanting it back so i let it go to be held out of my refund this year. So witg that being said WMR hasnt let me know in anyway that i have an offset again but i know i do. My wmr updated yesterday and i have a ddd of 2/23. I dont think wmr tells you anything about offsets or in my case it hasnt. Hope this helps

Taking a poll

A few places that I’ve read (including Forbes) has said they ARE working on processing through the weekends and Monday (even with holiday)…

Who thinks that INCLUDES RELEASING FUNDS?

I’m legit asking because I’m wondering if some of the peeps with netspend type cards would see money on a Sunday or Monday.

Justin

I’m very happy to have a ddd of 2/23 but my god it would be nice if it has been processing for the last 24-48 hours and it shows up in the account sometime tonight. Like a lot of other people we have bills piling up.

Monique
    @mbrewer86

@wait WHAT

Pre-paid debit card companies appeal to customers by advertising that they can release funds of direct deposits up to two days earlier than a standard financial institution where you may have a checking or savings account. I have had more than one pre-paid card in my 30 years from different companies and the 2 day-early DD thing is true although receipt of the funds was never actually 48 hours in advance. More like 36 hours or 24 hours in advance.

I’m just not sure what the “why” or “how” is behind it all.

Monique
    @mbrewer86

Sorry to anyone I may have mislead with regards to my post about direct deposit limits. If what others are saying is correct, the IRS should update or correct this artice: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/direct-deposit-limits.

The article that comes DIRECTLY from the IRS site does not mention that that limit is based on receiving multiple DDs in one year. Which is why it is misleading. But, again, my bad.

Kenny

I think people are misinterpreting the 3 deposits per account. This only affects you if you have more then 3 direct deposit into the same account in any given year. This is only an issue for families that use the same bank account and are expecting more then 3 direct deposit for the tax season. For ex. Husband wife and 2 kids. The 4th direct deposit will need to be in a different account

Tiffany3

The IRS won’t deposit more than 3 refunds to one bank account in the SAME Year. You can use the same bank account your whole life and get your tax refund deposited to it. Seen some that were confused about this.

mamaro

Has anyone with a ddd of 2/23 receive their tax refund or see it pending? I have emerald card from h& r block and I haven’t seen anything!

Brittani Hamilton

If you have an offset you do not always get code 203. If you have received code 1541 that means that your refund has already processed and the amount is being taken and you will get a DDD with your new amount. I know this because I received a take action code 1541 and I called today and the rep told me that code 1541 is an offset code they have took the amount and I will receive the balance per my method of payment I chose when I filed

Geishadoll

@Genie

Yes I did add my direct deposit info and thecrep claimed to have looked into my account. But I was just floored when he told me that simply because I mailed the return it would take 6 to 8 more weeks…I was stumped…lol

Genie

@Geishadol
    I’m sure you’ve read on here that a ton of us have that message and majority also have 2/23 dd. Did you put direct deposit info on the paperwork when you mailed it? Call back and ask them to please look into your account. I’m sure you have a dd if you have that message on wmr. I bet you will get your refund by Wednesday like the rest of us. As long as you do not have errors or other issues. Good luck :-)

Wait WHAT

I have a DDD of 2/22 and it is showing in my account. I see that a few people, especially with pre-paid cards already have their money!? So because I have checking account I have to wait and will not get an early deposit? Is that because pre-paids do not have the same restrictions as my credit union?? Weird :(

Geishadoll

Anyone WO knows about tax reufunds!!

Because of identy theft precautions I had to mail my taxes this year because the IRS did not send me a pin number in order to file electronically. So the IRS received and accepted my return on 2/13 (wmr) and it was being processed. During the update last night I lost my bar and I now have the message that my return is being processed and a DDD date will be given when available.

When I called the IRS today the rep told me that simply because I mailed my return there was no need for Mr to check wmr anymore until the first of April…I want to know if this is true. Although they have received my return and began processing it will it actually take another month to complete?

jjmorrison

If you have an offset it will tell you right below your status bar. It looks like this:

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
    Tax Topic 203, Refund Offsets for unpaid child support and certain federal, state, and unemployment compensation debts
    Please Note:
    Your refund may be reduced to pay a past due obligation such as child support, another federal agency debt, or state income tax. If this applies to you, the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS), who issues IRS refunds, will send you a notice informing you of any offset they have made. The details of the debt are not provided to the IRS. Please do not call us to inquire about the details because we will not be able to answer your questions. Instead, direct any questions you have about the offset or debt to the agency identified on the notice.

If you don’t have this message than no offset has taken place

Hope that helps

MinaChan

I used TaxAct also, but I’m not showing up in Republic Bank. I have a DDD of 2/23. Doesn’t it only go to Republic if you’re having fees taken out?

RayC
    @rayman70

Its becoming crystal clear that if you have a ddd of the 23rd,it aint gonna be here until at very best,the day prior…I figure we have been patient this long,so another couple days won’t matter,except the bills piling up.Its coming,be patient guys.

TARA
    @tara0404

I filed on 1/29. Got my ddd today on wmr , it says 2/23. I called and they confirmed. Does anyone know if in the case of an offset it would have notified you in the wmr screen at this point? Or it never says? I see some people here already know they got an offset but did you find out by calling the offset number or did it tell you in the IRS wmr page?

Donovan
    @dridley91

FOR THOSE WITH NO UPDATE: I heard there’s another update tonight between 9pm-12am. Again I’m just a messenger so take that with a grain of salt. I also didn’t receive an update today. I filed on 2/1 and got accepted the same day. Got the PATH message on 2/15. Got the updated “processing” message 2/16 but no update today 2/18. Called the IRS and spoke to a very nice lady who looked up my info but unfortunately there was nothing new she could tell me. I also filed an injured spouse form with my return because my wife owes a student loan and I figured that would hold us up but I’ve seen other people that filed IS(injured spouse) in another group and have a DDD of 2/22 or 2/23. And due to disability my wife didn’t work last year so there was nothing for them offset anyway. Hoping I get a date soon. I’ve been very patient which I guess is all I can do lol…

russell
    @revans82

Filed 1/12/17

Accepted 1/17/17

DDD 2/23/17

What a rollercoaster!!!

23”errrr

has anyone with a date of 2/23 gotten their deposits yet?

Scarface2
    @valentindiaz251gmail-com

hey guys i been coming to this website for about 5 days now and i been reading your comments to ease my mind. well today 2/18/2017 I checked WMR and I can see a DDD of 2/23/2017, i guess all i can say is thank you to all of you who commented on this matter, have a great year and ill be back next year hopefully we all are.

ladasha bellard

Anybody have the Walmart money card and got their refund before DDD

Jenn

Yes, I’ve called the my Emerald card a few times asking if they see pending deposits. All of the agents told me that there are none, but that I should have the funds available as soon as they can see it too. If what they are saying is true, it would be pointless to call them. =( I really want a definite time. I know I got a DDD for 2/23, but that’s a little late for me. I have a few things I really really need to do now… (as I’m sure other people do)

Alisha
    @alisha

So i called my Emerald card just to see if they could till me if their was a pending deposit. And she was no help she tells me to call the irs to see when my funds would be releast. I told her i already did they said by the 23rd thats why im calling you now . Then she says oh ok well i would just wait til the 27th and then call back because of the PATH act. How does tgat make any sense.

Monique
    @mbrewer86

@dsquared83:

Thanks!!! Turns out H&R Block uses BofI Federal Bank but it looks like they don’t have the “check your RT” site like Republic Bank. That sucks!

Monique
    @mbrewer86

@Screwed by the IRS year after year

First and foremost, AWESOME name. I got a good smirk out of that. Very unique. Lol. And you’re welcome. Someone else mentioned it and then I went to the IRS site looking for proof and found it. Smh. Just another way to screw people who need the money the most. I am totally against tax fraud but there has to be a better way to prevent it and NOT make like harder on those who are walking the straight and narrow. Like many others have said, I have claimed the same two kids for the last 6 years. I have the birth certificates to prove it.

This whole “we won’t deposit refunds into the same account more than 3 times” is just ridiculous and something that people will easily forget in a year’s time. Frankly, I just realized that even changing your pre-paid debit card won’t help unless you get a one through a new bank (different company). Using the same company but new card number doesn’t affect the routing or account number they give your for direct deposit purposes. I remember i had some erroneous charges on my card once. I opted for a new card. It had a new 16-digit number on the front but the routing and checking account information for DD remained the same.

My nerves are so irked right now even though I have a DDD. It’s so annoying to be hindered year after year by the IRS. And even for those who say they will change their withholdings…that may not help. I have been operating on 0 withholding for years and I still receive a refund. I have two kids, am a student, and also have business expenses.

Dsquared83
    @dsquared83

@Monique

Depend on which software you used. If you used Taxact which is who I use they use republic bank. If you didn’t use Taxact that is a reason they can’t find you. If you used Taxact and they can’t find you I’d assume your getting a paper check maybe. Idk why they would not be able to find you.

Monique
    @mbrewer86

Has anyone been able to check the status of the refund transfer (RT) from the IRS through Republic Bank. Each time I try it states that the information I entered is not correct. Does that just mean the RB has yet to receive my refund from the IRS to take the fees out? Is RB the only bank used for the RT process by the IRS?

Again, if you have been successful or unsuccessful in checking the status of your RT please let me know.

Background: Refund transfer (RT) is used by the IRS to take the fees you opted to pay for tax services directly out of your refund and then transfer to the company (i.e. Turbo Tax, H&R Block, etc.). The complete refund is transferred to RB (not sure if this is the only bank used) where RB takes out the funds and transfers a portion to the tax software site and the remaining portion to the taxpayer.

@Monique, Thank you for looking that up. Who would a thunk you needed a new bank account every 4 years? What a strange rule. Kinda stinks they say not to bother contacting IRS for a month after mailing date. That’s a long time to wait if it never shows up.

Scotty Dont Know

Filed 1/13 accepted 1/13
    turbotax
    Netspend Card – no pending transactions, no deposited refund yet.
    No more path act message.
    DDD for 2/23/17

Hopefully it will hit late today…? But I’m not holding my breath, and I’m gonna hope for tuesday… high hopes.

Latoya C ChestnutL

I FILED AND WAS ACCEPTED ON 2/1/17 WITH EIC AND ACTC AND GOT A DDD FOR 2/23/27 ON 2/18/17.

Dsquared83
    @dsquared83

@Genie

I have wells Fargo and I have a direct deposit date of 2/23.

I’m just waiting to find out when the irs will release the refund to republic bank to take out my fees and then how long it takes for republic bank to release my funds to my bank. I have no pending deposit at Wells Fargo and republic is saying they haven’t recieved my refund yet. WMR says they haven’t sent it yet. So, I’m just waiting.

Genie

Hi Everyone,
    My update is much like a lot of other people on here. Filed 1/13, accepted 1/17, PATH message until 2/17 when it changed to received and processing message but I called IRS and was told dd 2/23. I bank with Wells Fargo and they ARE OPEN PRESIDENTS DAY 2/20. I can only assume most or all banks will be open as well. IRS will be processing on the 20th as well so there should be no delay. I have an offset apparently and as of today the hotline says it “could” come out of my refund. Doesn’t say what it is or how much, only automated on weekends. I hope my refund shows up Monday and no offset. I will update when I see it, I haven’t seen one single person with Wells Fargo- or any major bank for that matter, most of you have a netspend card. ?? Less hassles??

R4ce
    @r4ce

I filed 1/13/17 accepted 1/15/ Hqa one bar until getting path act message around 2/1. ARound the same time as others Path msg went away. Updated last night to DD of 2/23. This makes sense as I have received my last 4 refunds in my bank on a Thursday. I have the EIC and ACTC. I filed with Tax Act and paid up front as I always do.

Dollskin
    @dollskin

Filed & accepted 2/2
    EIC & CTC
    Turbo Tax

Had Path message for a few days, Wednesday update to processing message, Saturday update to DDD February 23, 2017. Fees will be taken out from SBBT, hopefully soon with it being the weekend and a holiday. Should see a deposit to my Netspend account next week. Very happy with this year so far. I didn’t file too early; made that mistake last year. It’s always a gamble. 2014 tax season I filed and had a direct deposit 3 days later (it was late January too). Hopefully next year is just as kind!

Your Good Friend

@Federal Employee That’s 100% false. Everyone has a position at the IRS and data processors do NOT answer phone calls. In addition, they have already stated in a news release that they will have the phone lines open today and Monday.
    The IRS will staff its toll-free telephone service Saturday, Feb. 18, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., callers’ local time, and Monday, Feb. 20, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., callers’ local time. All IRS taxpayer Assistance offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 20, for Presidents Day.

Danielle

Showing DDD of February 23, 2017 as of today (2/18) 😄 Before this had PATH message and then Wednesday updated to processing message.

Filed and accepted on 2/2
    EIC & CTC
    No state taxes (texas)

Renita Hinson

Accepted 1/20
    DDD 2/23
    Finally!!!!😀

Monique
    @mbrewer86

@Sascee209 is correct. I just looked it up. The IRS is limited the number of times your can receive direct deposit into an financial account of pre-paid debit card to three. The 4th time you use the same financial account of debit card they will automatically convert the DD to a paper check. They claim this doesn’t affect most people. Guess who is does affect? It affects the same people the PATH Act affects.

So be prepared to keep track of the number of refunds you receive per account/debit card. It’s not that hard to just order a new card (same brand), get an extra checking or savings account, or switch to a new pre-paid debit card altogether. There are so many that provide your direct deposit up to two days early that you won’t be missing out.

Btw, this isn’t a law, it’s just an new IRS procedure. Smh.

Kyo

Filed and accepted 1/24
    I got my DDD 2/23!

Friendly Federal Employee

Just some inside info! I have worked for many different departments IRS, veterans claims processing, & even worked in banking for 7 years! I do not work in the IRS area now, but my mother & aunt do. I also know exactly how the system works. So just some inside info. Even though Monday is a holiday they will be working! Luckily they will have the phones shut off so that they can strictly work on processing! People who do not work there may not like that but you have to understand that it allows them to do twice the amount of work & therefore get your refunds to you sooner. Normally during a busy season in an Federal department they do mandatory overtime & give u the option to work on a holiday. Everyone I worked with ALWAYS took the option to work because of the double pay for that day! You will not be able to reach them though. As far as if u received a update overnight like I did also with a direct deposit date no later than 2/23 then what happens is a series of different processes. An employee pulls normally 20 files into what they call their que at a time. They have to process those before getting more. Mind u EVERYONE has a quota & the faster u work the bigger ur bonus so believe me when I say they are not dragging their feet. They r simply doing what they r told & when. Once they finish the file they then approve it & it goes to what they call their “coach” who is actually there supervisor. They are all separated into teams & each team has a coach. The supervisor reviews it & approves it & sends it to the department to be processed for deposit or check sent out. Then same process again that employee in that department pulls 20 files & works the deposit approves it & sends it to their supervisor who reviews & does the FINAL approval & that tells the system to cut u a check or direct deposit. So then we see the update to our WMR with the date on or before 2/23. They do this because there can be many different factors including ur bank & if ur daily or weekly updater. I am weekly updater so even if mine was actually processed last Monday it would not have showed on WMR until Saturday morning because that is when ALL weekly updates show. So then it comes to when it was actually processed & completed. It is normally 4 days later when u get ur deposit (except weekly updaters) So for mine in all previous years it has always gave me a date that normally fell on a Wednesday & I normally received my $ the Monday before. I use netspend also! This year it is a Thursday because they counted the holiday probably to avoid the millions of phone calls which only makes things go slower. So depending on what bank u use & how they process ACH deposits u could still see ur refund on Monday even if it’s a holiday & they r closed. Some banks have a computer system that processes ACH deposits automatically as long as all the information is correct. Netspend I assume uses that computer system because I receive deposit all the time at midnight or anytime. Other banks receive ACH & they do not process them until they r open & there is an employee that goes in & does a release on all ACH deposits received. Most banks are like this that is why everyone uses netspend or some other prepaid cards because they receive their refunds earlier. So to sum it up I would not expect anything over the weekend. They just processed ur refund & gave u a date. Most likely the IRS will send the information Monday to the banks & netspend people could get it that day. Unfortunately other banks will receive it also & get it when they come back Tuesday after the holiday, but they will not put it in ur account until the day it says to put it in ur account that was sent to them. They hold it until then. That is why I now have my work check put in netspend. I was supposed to get paid on the 20th & I received my deposit on the 16th while my other coworkers still have not been paid because their bank will hold it. Now they will get it on the 20th because the bank has already received the ACH info & put to release it on the 20th even though it is a holiday. So the computer will automatically release it. It is just the way everything is processed on both sides. So all I can say is I am actually surprised the refunds came as soon as they did. I just did mine on February 12 & was accepted same day. So this is the fastest I have ever received my refund! I figured with the new law it would crash the system or back things up even more, but it looks like they r coming just as planned. The dates of when u filed does not matter if u fall under the path act! The 21 day rule starts on February 15th. It’s a new law that is out of the IRS’s hands & unfortunately they r catching the brunt for it. I have family that works their that gets cussed out multiple times daily over this & people need to remember they r just employees of the federal government. They r in the same boat as u! Their taxes r held up & r processed just like urs. The files are just #’s so they can’t get special treatment & ask for theirs to be pushed through. My mother filed before me & is not part of the path act & she did not get a DDD! She also can’t ask about hers before the 21 day & of course she has no access to look at her info. If only everyone knew how it all worked & the employees honestly have NO CONTROL over anything. Hope this helps some….

MT

Filed: 1/18
    (TurboTax with both EIC and ACTC)

Accepted: 1/19

Transcripts ordered: 1/27
    (Showed cycle 20170405 with processing date of 2/13 and codes 150, 766, 768)

Had PATH message on WMR until 2/16, then had the “we have received your refund…” message.

Shortly after midnight on 2/18, received a DDD of 2/23 on WMR.

Nothing showing yet on SBTPG.

Good luck to everyone. Hang in there!

Ton

on 1/16 WMR MESSAGE CHANGED FROM PATH ACT TO YOUR REFUND IS BEING PROCESSED AND ON 1/17 WMR MESSAGE CHANGED TO DDD OF 2/22 so i called JH SERVE CARD CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT 230 YESTERDAY TO SEE IF I HAD A PENDING DEPOSIT AND THEY SAID THEY DIDN’T SEE ONE SO ABOUT 3’oclock (30 mins later)i checked my card and my funds were available. Good luck everyone. Oh and WMR still hasn’t updated

Jenn

I mean you will have a DDD of 2/24 sorry

Jenn

@brian and @Alexandra I believe that if you have not been updated today you will have a DDD of 2/23. I think most people who were updated yesterday got a DDD of 2/22 and todays updates got a 2/23 DDD, so it may be safe to assume tomorrow’s updates will be for DDD of 2/24.

@taxesqa15, I also requested DD, but WMR told me they would send out Feb. 24th. I did some research and found they send out large refunds via check. Don’t know if there is truth to that, but my refund was 15k. Kinda ticks me off they hold my funds to check on a measely 300 dollar ACTC and don’t really care of the fraud associated with someone intercepting a large check.

Stacey

I filed 2/11 was accepted on the same day, and I received an acceptance 2/18 in the middle of the night it says I’ll receive my refund by 2/23

Alexandra Fierro

I checked this morning and have filed with the eic and still nothing. I don’t think all the people on here who got ddd filed eic or CTC with their returns. Mine was accepted 2/2/17. Still no update. Still just shows as received and being processed.

Becca Lee

Hello,

I filed 1/23, accepted same day, had the PATH message until the 16th, then I got the “processing” message on WMR until this morning I finally got a DDD of 2/23! My transcript said 3/6 yesterday. No deposit or pending on my bank account but I’m with a credit union and they DD a day before it’s supposed to be available so usually nothing pends it’s available right away when it hits the bank.
    I went through turbo tax and had my fees taken from my refund, but turbo tax still isn’t updated with what WMR says, it still says to check back to get an estimate DDD.

Last year my transcript said 2/23 and I got the refund in my bank 2/8 so I’m hoping anyday now! I really need to pay my property taxes!

Moni

Updated today 2/18

Filed 2/08/17
    Accepted 2/09/17
    DDD 2/23/17

used Taxact

Brandi
    @beddy77

Filed & Accepted 1/25. EIC pather.
    DDD of 2/23.
    Hey, that’s only 30 days from filing, I can live with that.
    Just glad to have a date!

somebull

Filed 02/09/17 accepted 02/09/2017 eic raising nephew. two kids in college just got married august last year husband offset for 111 bucks DDD 02/23/👋👋 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ✌

Abrooks

Filed 2/4 claimed my nephew (also the first time I filed with a dependent) and was accepted the same day. I’ve been checking the website since 2/16 and finally today it said it was approved and with a deposit day of 2/23. I have USAA so I’m sure it’ll be there no later than 2/24. Good luck to you guys!!!!

Roopnam

Just to share my experience..: I filed with H & R Block on Jan. 30th and it was accepted same day. I had all three of the PATH Act credits. Filed head of household. Nothing changed as far as workplace, people in household, etc. WMR hadn’t even been showing any bars the last few days. It updated today to show me a DDD of 2/23. I opted into the text update and it messages me every morning between 7-8am, and today when I got my text, it was the exact same message I’ve gotten since opting in: your refund date is close. So I never got a text update saying anything had changed, just check on a whim just now thru the website. Anyway hope that gives some of you all a glimmer of hope lol.

Sascee209

@taxesqa15……..If you have had more than 4 years of direct deposit with the same bank account or prepaid card, the fed may not deposit any more refunds into that account. I believe that was a law passed a few years back. I was told that by a CPA, but not too sure really how true it is. Hope it helps.

Viewing 75 replies - 451 through 525 (of 1,406 total)

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.