Live Person SBTPG

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Live Person SBTPG

• This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by caris atchley.
  • Topic Starter
    Dyna5ty

To get a live person at SBTPG call +1-800-779-7228 and press option 3. They will ask for a verification code. Press six random numbers. You will then be able to talk to a live rep.

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        caris atchley

This company is bullshit!! I’ve tried to speak to someone about this for so long that now my check is voided! wtf is y’all’s problem??

caris atchley

Y’all have sent me a check but now i’ve have trouble cashing it!! I need a refund transfer

Aisha

Looking for someone to help with concern . Check was mail out April 26th buy TPG supposedly
              But never received as of 06/26/2022 . Where is my refund? And why can’t you get a hold to an representative? This is observed! And you guys have multiple complaints yet about this same issue , need my refund and answer !

Aisha

Looking for someone to help with concern . Check was mail out April 26th buy TPG supposedly
                But never received as of 06/26/2022 . Where is my refund? And why can’t you get a hold to an representative? This is observed! And you guys have multiple complaints yet about this same issue , need my refund and answer !

Antonio Martínez cedillo

Deseo que me ayuden a recibir mi rembolso del año. Pasado ya llevo muchos meses casi un año y no me han regresado nada

Brion

Need assistance with tax refund and its near impossible to get a live person at SB Tax Products Group to answer.

CrazyChicLdy

If you are wanting a live person follow the instructions given by Dyna5ty above. So very easy and staff is friendly.

Koren young

I never received my taxes and I can’t get ahold of no one to help me. I will never use these ppl again . It’s bullshit

Mae

Hi so I did not receive my full refund I’ve tried multiple times to contact y’all through the phone number 1(800)-799-7228 and whenever I get to where it asked for my social I put in my correct social that is on my tax returns and on my SNN card but it says it’s incorrect every time. I need to talk to someone because I did not get $1,381 from my refund that I should have as stated on line 34 of my 1040 and TurboTax told me to contact y’all.

Samantha

Tax Refund short

Tim bowlus

Help me with refund

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.