H&R Block Emerald Card DDD 2/22

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season H&R Block Emerald Card DDD 2/22

• This topic has 200 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Mack Brewer.
  • Topic Starter
    Donald

Sooooo a bunch of people are getting there money already on net spend and other cards. i got the ddd of 2/22 when should i realistically get it if not this friday?

Viewing 199 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mack Brewer

Did NOT receive my direct deposit this am… VERY PISSED.. Im going to net spend..

Cm

Anyone with ddd 4/3 receive their refund on the emerald card? Its 12:30am here

Kdub34

I contacted h and r block, where my taxes were done on 3/8/19. I was told by them, the irs had my refund set to be applied on to my card on Friday 3/29/18. Well here it is now 25 days since my taxes were filed and still no refund applied to my Emerald card): I am clueless as to what the hang up is. Beyond frustrating

Kevin

Think I’m not going w emerald card next tax season):

Kevin

I filed my taxes on March 8, through h and r block. I have not received my refund yet on my emerald card. For about two weeks now, when I call to check on what’s going on, I get the message that tells me, “your federal taxes are complete and it’s is currently preparing your refund.” So I called h and r block directly yesterday as it had been 20 days and no refund. The gal looked into it for me and said, “predicted date for my refund, is today, March 29th. It hasn’t shown up. Anyway, It’s a bit frustrating and I am confused as to the hold up):

William Head

Wmr said it should of been sent on 3/27 and didn’t show that it actually got sent till 12:30 am on 3/28 I keep calling the Emerald card and its still showing/ or saying nothing when should I expect my refund to actually be loaded on my card?

Leah

Still haven’t gotten mine, I’m gonna keep checking all night. When I just called the card to check it said Your taxes have been processed and your money will be loaded to ur card on March 13th. Hopefully it will be midnight…

Layla

Is anyone getting a ddd without tbe wmr updating

Layla

Still no update on wmr. Are ppl getting a ddd without wmr updating?

Ashly

Can someone post if they get theirs on they card after midnight

Ashly

Mine says it will be DD 3/13 so I’m assuming maybe sometime after midnight…I had the questions y’all have….

Jen

I haven’t received mine yet. Deposit date 3/13

Leah

Where’s my refund says 3/13 still haven’t gotten it. This is my first year using h & r block does anyone have any info on when they might load?

William

So I check the IrS website. It says my refund has been sent to my bank on February 27th. Well I have the emerald card and I haven’t gotten any money. My refund was approved and sent to the bank but haven’t received it on my emerald card. Why?

Lilly

@MaryAnn my DDD was 2/27 have the emerald card with small advance and fees taken out and I received my money last night around 11pm.. hope this helps!!

Mary Ann

WMR says refund should be sent by 2/28. Any chance that I would get it this evening? I have fees coming out as well. I keep checking the app every hour or so and nothing.

Chalice

I have a ddd for the 27th and my daughter has a child and claimed the eeic and she was suppose to get her deposit on Friday the 22nd and she got hers a day early. So I am hoping that it will go the same for me and we both used HR Block

Kenneth Morrison

When will my tax refund be on my card

Taris

This is for anyone that claimed the armed income or additional child tax credit———According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue EITC and ACTC refunds before February 15. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards on February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

Rina

Omg still nada 😬😭😭😭

Bryant Nelson

Has anyone with kids recieve there dd eairlyer then there ddd?

David
                                                    @david-2

If you haven’t received your money yet, check the phone number on your card. Enter the last 4 digits, and listen for changes.

The day before starting around 7pm EST / 4PM PST is when they start moving funds onto your account.

The last thing that updates is Email, You will get a text a few hours after loading of funds.

Just stalk the APP. It updates first. with your money.

I have seen many without a DDD get a DD.

A Lot of issues this year is with early filers, using their last paystub to file taxes, not waiting on w-2s. If you don’t wait on a w-2 there is a good chance the IRS hasn’t received it, and it holds things up, as they cannot verify.

Wish you all the best, and for a speedy refund. If you have any questions just tag @david.

Rina

Ty so much @MISS jae

MISS Jae

@RINA

CTC isn’t a path credit so if you were.accepted 1/28, there should be at least an update on WMR for you.
                                                        I would at least check the hotline or the website and see if you have a DDD. If it was 2/22 Then it should be on your card soon. I would call Monday if no update by then.

Me

Refunds are getting deposited! If you don’t believe me go to Walmart

Rina

Did anyone else here claim the child tax? Is it normal that I havent recieved anything on my card yet?

DJ

I was supposed to get my federal taxes today I got my state not my federal

Laquetta lora

How long it gone take us to get the money on our cards this year

Lacey

Did anyone who didn’t have a DDD get their refund

Brittany coffee
                                                                    @coffeegirl89

I got a text today that said

Refund status is now active. Msgs will vary thru federal refund lifecycle, sent from HRB early am daily. Text msg/data rates may apply. Reply STOP to OptOut

What does this mean??

Rina

Please someone tell me that its normal that i havent got my money on my card yet 😬 My return was excepted Jan. 28th. Please someone help me?

Thomas

My text that said nothing yet said something different hrblock filed 1/28

• #4294443
                                                                        David
                                                                          @david-2

I had fees taken out, received last night at 915pm EST

DDD 2/22

• #4294439
                                                                          Lilly

@lee did you have a DDD date yet??

• #4294383
                                                                            Lee

Lilly I did and their fee and advance and still haven’t got the rest

• #4294329
                                                                              Lilly

For people who already got their deposit can you tell me if you guys had fees taken out or an advance??

• #4293809
                                                                                kello

Finally !!! About 4 am this morning. Text came after the deposit and WMR has not updated. Good luck everyone !!

• #4292985
                                                                                  Lee lee

So my hubby has a direct deposit date of 2/22. When I came on here earlier tonight I was seeing people say they got their deposits 2/21 6 and 7 and 8pm so it was around 930 I had him check his hr block card and it wasn’t there, he called again 15 min later just for the hell of it and it was on there! Just posting for you people that are looking up any clues or info they could get cause without seeing this page we never even would of checked till tomorrow.. good luck to y’all still waiting on your $$$

• #4292975
                                                                                    Lee lee

My hubby has a DDD of 2/22, when I came on here and saw people getting theirs 2/21 at 6,7,8 pm I had him call and check his hr block card at 930pm and it wasn’t there and he tried again just for the hell of it at 945pm and it was on there! Just posting for everyone else who’s looking up shit like a crazy person trying to guess when theirs might come.. good luck y’all!

• #4292963
                                                                                      Debbie Pryor

Just got update that H&R Block has my refund BUT it said that after they get their fees out it could take 5-9 business days for the rest to be direct deposited into my bank account!?! Why the heck does it take that long?!? Now I am having to wait even longer!!!!

• #4292901
                                                                                        V

9 PST still nothing

• #4292794
                                                                                          Rina

👀👀

• #4292792
                                                                                            Kello

@Ap i have a ddd of 2/22. No deposit yet. I think that most of not so if those posting here he ddds, but they probably won’t be back here to confirm that.

• #4292790
                                                                                              Rina

Omg yall pray for me lol im lodin it keep checking

• #4292776
                                                                                                Kello

Looks like it stopped after 9:30 or so EST. I hope not !

• #4292715
                                                                                                  Ap

Did anybody not have a DDD and got their refund?? Asking for a friend..

• #4292699
                                                                                                    Jenny

Is anyone in Texas got theirs yet???

• #4292690
                                                                                                      Dustin

This shit is stressful lol

• #4292673
                                                                                                        Brittany

@Kello it’s dropping tonight about every 30 minutes or so

• #4292657
                                                                                                          kello

Anyone else out there stalking their account ? I know that it will probablyhit tomorrow, but do you think that I will sleep tonight ?

• #4292649
                                                                                                            Karissa
                                                                                                              @augustsmom

Mine hit 9:37pm EST!

• #4292490
                                                                                                              Kim

Mine just hit my emerald card at 9:17 see you guys next year good luck to everyone else

• #4292467
                                                                                                                David
                                                                                                                  @david-2

I just got mine too, 9:15 EST .. =) no text, just looked in the app.

• #4292460
                                                                                                                  David
                                                                                                                    @david-2

Congratz guys !!!!!!

• #4292453
                                                                                                                    Dude

Mine just dropped on emerald card!! In cali. 615 p.m.

• #4292435
                                                                                                                      Robin Lee

I never got a text message from them I just checked my bank account and the money is there again I repeat do not wait for text stalk your bank account

• #4292434
                                                                                                                        Robin Lee

Got my money

• #4292379
                                                                                                                          David
                                                                                                                            @david-2

Seems like batches are going out around 10-25 minutes past the hour. we will see in the next 30 or so minutes if my theory is correct.

• #4292332
                                                                                                                            Brittany

No problem, good luck everyone!!

• #4292313
                                                                                                                              David
                                                                                                                                @david-2

Thanks Brittany =)))

• #4292311
                                                                                                                                Brittany

Got it!! 7:25 cst

• #4292237
                                                                                                                                  Jenny

Still none and mine says 22nd DD

• #4292076
                                                                                                                                    Christy d

Hr block, dd date 2/22, still waiting, Louisiana! Anyone from Louisiana?

• #4292043
                                                                                                                                      Bianca
                                                                                                                                        @bianca423

Still nothing on mine. When I call emerald says processing and will be on card when ready. I called nothing pending

• #4292032
                                                                                                                                        David
                                                                                                                                          @david-2

They took my state as portion of fees, didn’t even notify me they had done so, lol…

• #4292030
                                                                                                                                          ChAd

I’m talking about irs

• #4292026
                                                                                                                                            Chris a.

I just want my money!!!

• #4292022
                                                                                                                                              David
                                                                                                                                                @david-2

Moving on.. idc either way honestly, but they knew they would deposit to my card at 213am est this morning with that auto response, so they knew they had it, just waiting for them to move from the ” refund account ” to my card,.. which if you look, if you had any fees or loans removed, it different than your dda(card account) number..

Let just all hope for a speedy deposit non the less

• #4292003
                                                                                                                                                Lee

No when irs send money or state send money they load it to u , I have been using then for Years and even get my payroll on it , it load when they receive cash .

• #4292001
                                                                                                                                                  David
                                                                                                                                                    @david-2

It’s all opinion until either of us show proof to the contrary, so let’s both agree to disagree and leave it off the board.. =)

• #4291996
                                                                                                                                                    David
                                                                                                                                                      @david-2

Lee, they obviously hold, how else would they know that they have ” received info from IRS and it will deposit on the 22nd.”

That’s a crock.. IMO
                                                                                                                                                      Not trying to fight.. but you defend them alot, almost like you work for them.. j/s.. imo

• #4291989
                                                                                                                                                      Lee

ChAd they don’t hold it when they receive it it’ll post to your account , other card services koan the money but emerald u get the money when it hit their server

• #4291979
                                                                                                                                                        ChAd

I don’t like how they are holding money and seeing us anxiety’s or suffering

• #4291973
                                                                                                                                                          Lee

It’ll come around 10 pm or 5am

• #4291963
                                                                                                                                                            Brittany

Still nothing…

• #4291961
                                                                                                                                                              Dude

@tj

You got your dd on your emerald card??

• #4291958
                                                                                                                                                                Robin Lee

Lol did my money dance work for everyone but me?

• #4291957
                                                                                                                                                                  David
                                                                                                                                                                    @david-2

Nice to thx for sharing… it’s about that time.. small batches every hour I’m thinking

• #4291925
                                                                                                                                                                    Tj

My deposit hit at 6:05 est see you guys next year!

• #4291920
                                                                                                                                                                      Karissa
                                                                                                                                                                        @augustsmom

My automated message changed too! I hope we get ours early like everybody else 🙄

• #4291917
                                                                                                                                                                        Tami

This is my first year filing with h&r block. Will my emerald card tell me if I have a pending deposit the day before ddd?

• #4291915
                                                                                                                                                                          NAgirl

I jabe emerald card with ddd of 2/22 and im still waiting scrolling thru jere like somebody pkease say they have their money lol

• #4291901
                                                                                                                                                                            Robin Lee

C’mon emerald! Make it rain money🌨💧☂️💰💵
                                                                                                                                                                              Why u gotta be so mean? Give us our money so we can be on our way! I’ve had all i can take of this tax season. So over it – in about to do a “money dance” to summonse the money gods

• #4291864
                                                                                                                                                                              Dude

Hopefully tonight but more than likely tomorrow

• #4291859
                                                                                                                                                                                David
                                                                                                                                                                                  @david-2

Bump bump… anytime now !!!!

• #4291586
                                                                                                                                                                                  Holly G

I know it may not be until 3/7 until I see any money, but I still check everyday!

• #4291557
                                                                                                                                                                                    Chris a.

Right on, if I get the $$ this evening I’ll post it or if you’all get yours ya know… I think I want the money this year so bad I don’t even know what to do with it I filed 23 days ago….

• #4291513
                                                                                                                                                                                      Return Drew

@chris a Might be my last year with them too. $380 to file is pricey. TT is only 50 for the same exact filing. I got suckered in by their advance. Never again. Most TT users with DDD of 2/22 already have theirs last night.

Just means we party on this thread til Midnight! 🙌🤘🏻

• #4291471
                                                                                                                                                                                        David
                                                                                                                                                                                          @david-2

Oops yeah lol 730 = 430.. brain fart…

• #4291470
                                                                                                                                                                                          Missy
                                                                                                                                                                                            @mphillips82

If it helps im in arkansas and last year I didn’t get my deposit till after midnight the night before..they are the slowest😥

• #4291464
                                                                                                                                                                                            Chris a.

Ya, I’ve got HR Block from Kentucky and this yr is crazy have not hardly know anything but hopefully tonight. Might be my last yr w/ them because you can’t ever find out anything….

• #4291451
                                                                                                                                                                                              Return Drew

@david hey David, yeah hoping for around same time as last year or a bit earlier. The forum is EST though, so people getting em at 730 est would be around 430 my time, which would be awesome!

I’m thinking us HRBlockers with emerald cards will get them between 7pm and 11pm in their respective time zones?

• #4291429
                                                                                                                                                                                                B

PST is behind everyone else. Not ahead.

• #4291401
                                                                                                                                                                                                  David
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @david-2

Drew, that makes since, there was someone here last night DDD of 2/21 got it yesterday at 730ish, which would be 1030ish pst.

I think we will all se a major batch dump around that time.

• #4291276
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Return Drew

Bump *

Let’s hope for tonight emerald peeps! Just checked mine at 1145am pst, nothing yet.

But last year I got it around 1030 pm pst. A day before my DDD, so will prob be the same tonight 🤞🏻

• #4290972
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Gimmetheloot

Last year I got my refund 1 day early at a out 7:30 at night. 🤞 hoping for the same. With hrblock, theres no way to check anything

• #4290941
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Return Drew

Is the hrb site down? Not working for me at the moment.

Hoping we see some deposits today

• #4290917
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Katie
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @geekgirlkatie

Has anyone had any experience with H&R having fees taken out of your refund and getting an advance but having your tax refund DD into your personal bank account? I’m just wondering if they may deposit the funds tonight or if it will be tomorrow morning.

• #4290676
                                                                                                                                                                                                            tony

@mphillips82 no its 3/15 for the advance to be paid i got it also

• #4290641
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Shaun

Im H&R block filed the 2/6 , said i was accepted on 2/6 . but got another email on 2/13 saying i was accepted . wmr says 1 bar and we are preparing your refund. Still code 152 at bottom . all things are still on left side . ss#, hoh, and refund amount 9x5x.00.. Nothing has changed for a while . so who KNOWS when a refund date will be

• #4290638
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dude

Im still waiting on that DD.

Called the number and yupp changed my automated message saying my funds will be loaded 2/22. When should i expect to see the funds on my emerald card??

• #4290397
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Missy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mphillips82

My advance updated today with more interest because its was due on the 15th of February now it says march 15th ..still on being processed for me but thought it might be a way to check if fees have been paid for the ones waiting for dd .

• #4290380
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    dustin

you cant see anything on the app, but if u call mine says will be deposited tomorrow,

• #4290372
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Missy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mphillips82

Just curious if anyone that called and there deposit is coming if you can see your emerald advance paid on your Hrblock app?

• #4290342
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kim

My mom used emerald and had a ddd Of 2/21 and got hers last night

• #4290310
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Robin Lee

Called the emerald card number and mine will also be deposited tomorrow.. yay finally almost over. They received notification from irs. It did not say that at midnight lol

• #4290048
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            dustin

called the number for emerald card said they have received notification from the irs and my money will be deposited tm to my account

• #4289911
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kim

I want to be a member

• #4289872
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sheen

I’ve seen a number of ppl getting their refund dd’s thru h&r however not thru the emerald card ugh. Has any1 else spoke with a rep & had them refer to the 22nd as the “settlement date” between them & the irs? Rep said they cannot release til that date bcuz of it

• #4289797
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tj

I want to be a member

• #4289788
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @david-2

I am interested in starting an H &R Block group, Is there any one here that would like to be members in this group. Just say ” I want to be a member ” This could be a year round group for us users. I need a head count

=) thanks

• #4289783
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tj

Yea says the same thing for me fingers crossed

• #4289768
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @david-2

The automated message says that the IRS has released my refund for deposit 2/22. The only way they would know that is if they got it, and are processing the fee reductions. Anyways. This is good news. Based on what others have said about a 2/21 DDD, we should see on our cards between 6-9pm EST

• #4289744
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          David

So I called the number on back of card, the automated messages changed, imho we will see available later today

• #4289699
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tj

Bump

• #4289360
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Tj

@ash sure feels like it lol

• #4289324
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ash

Emerald card:

Congratulations, you played yourself.

• #4289296
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tj

Well let’s hope if we don’t get nothing this early morning maybe later today. If not at least our dd is set for the next day

• #4289294
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sheen

Yes me too. Ive mostly been lurking so I try to b very clear whn I post lol

• #4289288
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tj

Nothing here have a ddd of the 22

• #4289284
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sheen

So has any1 seen any movement with the emerald cards to nite?

• #4289277
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tj

This sucks lol

• #4289244
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dude

Still dry asof 12:15 pst

• #4289135
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              David

Bump it up to the sky !!!!

• #4289023
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Brittany

I have a dd 2/22, fees owed, and so far nada

• #4289016
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sheen

I just checkedy card & nothing i guess I’ll have to wait til tomorrow or Friday ugh. I was told they post between 7pm & 12am

• #4288999
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Brad

right Robin? haha

• #4288981
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Robin Lee

I wanna give a shout out to the emerald card- you sir…. suck! That is all lol

• #4288967
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @david-2

Laati – sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

• #4288964
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Laati

Where is everyone getting their DDD from?

• #4288960
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Brad

looks like its tomorrow for us 2.22 guys

• #4288946
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @david-2

Bumpity Bump Bump

• #4288874
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Return Drew

Bumpppppp come on Emerald card peeps

• #4288645
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kelllbassa

I’m in pa
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    This was the most stressful tax year to date
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Good luck everyone
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    See ya next year 😆

• #4288617
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @david-2

Robin lee, she said she got it @

February 20, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Kelllbasss
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I JUST got my deposit

Which would be EST as this board is EST. so 530 PST

• #4288605
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kim

My fiancee has a ddd of the 22nd. I was just wondering will her getting the emerald advance will slow down when she gets her direct deposit. Thanks.

• #4288593
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Robin lee

@davis
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Cause if she is on Pst then 830 her time is 530 my time. And so on….. I’m Eastern standard Time. It’s for my own interest I’m asking. Curiousity on my end

• #4288571
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @david-2

what does the time zone matter.

• #4288568
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Robin lee

@kellbass
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              what time zone are you in?

• #4288548
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @alessandrosmommy

My mom and step dad had credits and they had a deposit day for tomorrow and just got there refund with the emerald card so there’s coming and they filed on 2/7 now I need mine I filed 1/17

• #4288545
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kelllbasss

My ddd was 2/21… so you guys figure tomorrow around 830!

• #4288505
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dude

@david

was kelllbasss ddd 2/22 or 2/21?

• #4288498
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @david-2

kellllbassss is already at walmart Dude. lol but if she/he really just got hers, it would prove they send a day early,

• #4288444
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tj

Yea I have a ddd of the 22 so hoping I see it then!

• #4288429
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        StillwaitinginTexas

I’ve had HR block for the past several years. If DDD is for 2/22 that’s when we received it. It’s always been right in the day. I asked about why other had received from net spend etc.. I was told companies like netspend send once they receive. Transmit or a bank verification that funds are coming . HRBlock actually waits until they have cash in hand verify etc. then, they release the funds.

• #4288393
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dude

@kellllbassss

Yo your emerald card with ddd 2/22 and also a pather??

• #4288383
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kelllbasss

I JUST got my deposit

• #4288245
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Robin lee

@brad
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                More than welcome love!!

• #4288217
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Brad

Thank you for the info Robin :) Saved me from calling them! lol

• #4288136
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Robin Lee

So i called the card and the guy said he has taken 48 calls today all asking were is there money. Only 1 of the 48 calls had there deposit but they were not path. He told me that it will prolly hit as a batch of deposits at once. He has no clue when. So…. that was helpful. Least i know us emerald card holders well be here waiting with bells on.

• #4287852
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kellbass

Last year I got it the day before. I’ll keep you updated throughout the night. Even when I called the number it does say we receive notification that your deposit will be distributed on 2/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Def been a crazy tax season

• #4287812
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Robin lee

@kelllbass
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        That is discouraging.. if your still waiting for dd n tomorrow is ur ddd, then there’s probably no chance I’ll get mine with ddd 2-22. Already pulled out half my hair n chewed half my nails.. come on it’s give the Jackson Hewitt people a break n start on hr blockers! Pretty please 🙏 lol

• #4287700
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        kelllbass

Well my ddd 2/21 and it still didn’t load on my emerald card. All the years before it loaded the day before my ddd. This is the first year it didn’t. I even called and it said funds were due to load 2/21 🤷‍♀️

• #4287665
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dude

@jahir

I hopeso but what makes you so sure?

• #4287637
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            jahir

@Return Drew thats exactly what going happen

• #4287635
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              JayD

@david you are 100 percent wrong they don’t hold funds call and ask or believe what you choose.

• #4287614
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Brad

I think you are right Drew

• #4287613
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Return Drew

I’m thinking us HRB suckers won’t get it til tomorrow late evening. Let’s update here if anyone gets theirs early!,,🤟🙌💰

• #4287594
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Karissa
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @augustsmom

Still nothing for me… Emerald Card holder

• #4287474
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @david-2

bump it up ^^^

• #4287369
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @alessandrosmommy

I called the number in my emerald card last night to talk to someone and the lady I talked to said she needed to verify info she asked me for my full ssn I told her no ever other person I talked to never asked for that and then she tried getting my 16 digit card number I hung up on her smh

• #4287325
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Brad

Same here Kim. Every time I get an email from them I get a little excited, until I read it.

• #4287289
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @alessandrosmommy

H&R Block keeps sending me all these emails but none are about my refund getting released ughhh

• #4287195
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lee

They don’t hold money , I’ve always got mines a day early on emerald card , people need to stop spreading false news

• #4287166
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @david-2

JayD – If you have fees taken out of your return, like many of us do. They do not release funds immediately, they take their sweet ass time. They have had my state refund now for a week, its not enough to cover fees, so i wont see it.

If you look at your emerald cards routing number and account number, the account number does not match the account number listed on your tax paperwork, unless you paid fees upfront.

So it goes into 1 account, to get fees removed, then when they are good and ready they will put the remainder in your account. Which is almost always on the DDD.

• #4287021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  JayD

We have used hr for 20 years they DO NOT hold. They release funds when they receive them. Some cards like netspend will go ahead and pay out a deposit when they have it pending, these companies are using their own money to do this as a customer service. This is why people with their paychecks deposited on these cards can get their pay two days before. The cards also have monthly charges applied to them. When hr block gets your money the computer takes out anything you owe them and the money goes right into the account. These rumors of them holding are untrue and made by people who don’t understand how cards like netspend work.

• #4287002
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kellbasss

My ddd is 2/21 and nothing on my card yet

• #4286965
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kim
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @alessandrosmommy

Does emerald card release refund on the ddd or hold them I’m going to be having fees taken out but have a DDD Of the 22

• #4286927
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Robin Lee

I have not seen anyone who filed with hr block get a deposit. We pay all that money for them to prepare our taxes and get stuck receiving refunds on or after our DDD.. Ugh pulling my hair out lol

• #4286918
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dude

Preaaaacccchhhh

• #4286910
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Return Drew

Bump***

Hoping us HRBlockers get deposits today!

• #4286817
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Shaun

I found it . nevermind just says the irs is preparing my refund. Congrats. Btw that tells me nothing lol

• #4286801
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Shaun

How do i check HRB to see whats going on? I filed with them and only check wmr site? Im also in illinois so my state im sure will be forever. Any help would be appreciated

• #4286774
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Shaun

I filed with h and r block the 6th of feb got accepted on the 13th from the irs. I paid 200 something to h and r .got 500$ that day on a emerald card. Still nothing on wmr have all the child credits . a refund of 11k just sitting there im sure for a another week or so . idk. Only 9500 through federal rest in state and received nothing yet but tbe 500 from emerald card

• #4286641
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dude

@joe

On the wheres my refund tool on the irs website.

When you punch in your info it might be able to tell you of you jave a ddd yet or not

• #4286404
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      David

Bump it up !

• #4286244
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Joe

Where can you see ddd if files woth hr block, neither app or ira.gov ever gives me a ddd

• #4285655
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Hr cawk

They have always held refunds. They are holding millions of dollars for a few days and that generates a hefty profit in interest. Then to beat it all they charge you outlandish fees to perform a service anybody can do. I do my own taxes and im literally the stupidest person on this forum. I went in and had them estimate my fees and they said in the neighborhood or 500 for absolutely nothing. The RAC is just a ploy to get you in the door almost no body was approved I didnt say a word i collected my documents and walked out the damn door they can have the 96 dollars for the refund advance but they will never get 500$ for something i can do my damn self. They are a bunch of crooks. You will be lucky if half your refund is not missing.

• #4285803
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Oneofyouladieskikme

Let’s hope we get our deposits sometime today.

• #4285747
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ash

It would be wishful thinking that they’re having a hard time keeping up with all the deposits coming in.

Guys who are getting -DDD., it will be there sometime today. Did you try checking the site directly?

Yesterday was anything pending

• #4285719
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kelllbasss

2/21!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  But I’ve always gotten the day before. I just looked again and the website is still down I am so mad

• #4285698
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tj

@kelllbass what what’s you ddd mine was the 22 was just hoping to get early

• #4285686
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kelllbass

Their website is down in their phones keep saying technical difficulties. I was supposed to have my deposit today this year has been nothing but headaches and honestly I’ve been using them for 10 years and I think I’m done after this

• #4285616
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tj

This is my 5th year with them last year it wasn’t the best and this year is no better so far.

• #4285613
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lilly

I used HRB this year for the first time I got my state no problem a couple days before my DDD and the full amount which was more than enough to cover fees and my advance… now I’m just waiting on my federal… I have had a good experience with them so far!!!

• #4285608
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ash

Unfortunately, if they feel like it they can hold your money 3-5 days after irs drops in their bank. If that day falls on a Thursday, your screwed because I don’t think they count the weekend as actual days. Not to mention they have absolute shit customer service. Although, one year I did get my money on DDD. I really Hate them! I will never use again.

• #4285597
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tj

Never again will I file with h&r sites down more then it’s up!

• #4285589
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ash

The app now says I never filed. Go-to check my balance which has been a big fat zero, and the page just keeps loading with a dollar sign visible but no amount. This company is the pits.

• #4285552
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                David

Bump

• #4285206
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Donald

I wish i could wake up to a funds added text Dx

• #4285199
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Brad

I am hoping we get ours sometime overnight.

• #4284956
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kello

I made that mistake last year…. needed cash, git $500 and paid $300 in fees. They took my state refund first, then the rest from my refund. I did get it one day before ddd last year. Dud my taxes by myself on HRB by myself for free this year ;)

• #4284949
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @david-2

Yeah, but the lady told me that it would come out of federal.. as my state wasnt enough to cover the $300 in fees.. oh well back to doing them myself next year. needed the $500 advance this year, paid the fees for it.. lame.. lol

• #4284947
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Donald

yeah but it makes sense. its money owed to them so the second they see you got something theyre taking whats rightfully theres. it does suck tho

• #4284903
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @david-2

thats lame..

• #4284873
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Donald

oh and if youre syill waiting on state then they prolly took it to cover some of their fees. they said they take whateber comes first

• #4284821
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @david-2

BUMP!

• #4284805
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  David
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @david-2

same here, waiting on state aswell with a DDD of 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    feds 2/22

• #4284794
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    dustin

im waiting for mine as well., dd2/22 emerald card, Hoping it comes sooner

• #4284756
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Donald

i know im probably annoying alot of you with the repetition xD

Viewing 199 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.