Emerald Card (Axos Bank)

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Emerald Card (Axos Bank)

• This topic has 139 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avigay Guzman.
  • Topic Starter
    newboyx

Starting a thread for this particular bank.
      Chime in when you get your refund.
      Did you have your fees deducted from return?
      Did you use a Emerald Advance in the fall?

Viewing 138 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Avigay Guzman

Need new card

Avigay Guzman

Need new card stimulas

Jason kelley

RandallJasonKelley My stimulus was put on my old hrblock card when will it transfer to new card

Samuel Marquez colon

I just got my card and when I call to check balance it says that I was scheduled to receive my money today the 4 of January but my cards say balance is 0.00 wat is going on?

Lethy Santos
                  @dsant0s

stimulus said it was deposited to my emerald on the 15th and still nothing. Called h&r block and said they havent received it yet. wth is going on

vester L. Allen

Have not received my stimulus payment

Refereebob

Hello I had a emerald card the last time I filed taxes in 2016 and I can’t find my refund for 2019 they say it might have went to that card instead of my new PayPal direct deposit account I also gave my routing number and account info but no one seems to know where my money!!! can’t find out anything for H&R Block or the IRS but I do know that I need my money asap

vester L. Allen

I’m trying to locate my stimulus payment I went to the website ors.gov get my stimulus payment and then it told me to go to get my payment and put in my information it shows that my money has been put into an account with the last four numbers being 1034 I don’t have no idea what this account is I don’t have and banking account so what should I do or what can I do

Evile915

I checked the get my payment website and it said they would be depositing my check on the 22nd to my emerald card.. I still have not received it, and can’t get ahold of no one what does that mean and what can I do?

Tracy delehanty

This year they put my refund on emerald card it that where it going to be deposit.

Kyle robinson

Need a new card and to transfer money without my cqrd info

Heather Burrow

Where is my stimulus money and tax return for 2019

Barbara

My emrald card says your stimulus has been delivered but theres no money on it. What do I do?

Barbara

My emerald card says your stimulus has been delivered but there’s no money on it. What do I do?

Brittany

My emrald card says your stimulus has been delivered but theres no money on it. What do I do?

Eric

Hello everyone,

First hand experience: I have had an Emerald Card for more than 2 years now. I’ve always filed with HR block and received the IRS return these past years through the Emerald Card. I already received the $1200 stimulus money on it last week. If you filed 2018-2019 taxes and received your LAST refund through the Emerald card, you will get it on there.

Michael Baggett

I lost my emerald card ending in 8318 and can’t access my stimulus payment that’s being direct deposited into the account 6694

tori

i need someone to get back to me asap!
                                            i have some concerns that i can not bring to the emerald card due to them not accepting phone calls!

Jessica Evans

I am writing in regards to my stimulus check i have not received on my card. When will I receive it? I have tried to contact everybody and do not get an answer. A number to get a hold of me at is 530 713 0536. Thank you

πŸ’΅ Sunni πŸ”…β˜€οΈ
                                                James frazier

They only took out my fees for filing

James frazier

I only have 1 question and for the love of God PLEASE give me a straight answer, will my stimulus be put on my emerald car, all I need is a yes or no

Rodney

Government sent my stimulus check to my old emarld card which i dont have no more. What do i do or who can i talk to???I tried calling every number I could find including H&R block to resolve this asap and here it its many hours later and still no help.Please help

Renard Garcia

Government sent my stimulus check to my old emarld card which i dont have nomore. What do i do or who can i talk to???

Mikia

Question about my stimulus check

Siedah brown

I filed my taxes Feb.20 and I still didnt get anything yet and I have children that needs things and that money can be very helpful please let us know wen this money is coming I just need answers..πŸ™πŸ˜ž

Lakeasha Moreland

Lakeashamoreland

Lakeasha Moreland

Why haven’t I received my federal tax return

Nayvette Mickell

Nothing

Nayvette Mickell

I didn’t receive my state refund, online it tells me that I recieved it on February 11th

Maddymatty

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž#H&RBlockEmerald. My paper on the Emerald card said refund deposited 2-3 days early, not paycheck or benefits but REFUND!! This is on reason i used this i have a 712 credit score and only got 10% on the advance for the amount im getti g back yet paid almost 400$ just in fees and card price.πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ

Adamneal555

Was given ddd of 2/26. Emerald advance balance paid on 2/24. Axos says when they received it that you will receive it the same business day. Funny i dont have my refund but my refund advance is paid off…….

• #4370380
                                                                        Kenneth Johnson

Need my refund, since Jan 21 2019.
                                                                          Nothing yet, H & R Block

• #4370365
                                                                          Kenneth Johnson

I filed Jan 21 and have not received my taxes.

• #4327823
                                                                            Dana M Fattizzo

Where is my refund this is insane it was send yesterday and the irs said it was released where is it. This is government money and i want what is mine. If its not on my card today i will find a way to deal with this legally.

• #4323218
                                                                              Breanne Anderson

My emerald card says my refund has been loaded to my account and it’s not there. IRS site says it was sent 2 bank april 5th been over 5 days anyone know when i can expect my $ in account

• #4322417
                                                                                Brottany

Anyone still having issues with them? Our DDD was the 27th of February as well and none of the money has come and now its April 5th!!!

• #4320737
                                                                                  Malone

@ Jennifer no ma’am they said I had a offset pending

• #4319489
                                                                                    Jennifer

@malone

Did you ever receive your refund? I am having so much trouble with hr block! DDD 3/07 still nothing

• #4318255
                                                                                      Nicki

Our tax money is suppose to be sent to the bank today. We filed Feb 1, accepted Feb 1. We filed injured spouse because I had an offset. My husband is not responsible for my offset so injured spouse allows us to be able to get our full tax refund. Injured Spouse can take up to 11 weeks if filed electronically and longer if done by mail. Just thankful that we’re getting our refund, period!

• #4312374
                                                                                        Angela Torres

If your money has not posted to your emerald card contact the banking commissioner’s office and let them know

• #4309770
                                                                                          Justin

File date, 2/24/19
                                                                                            DDD 3/6/2019
                                                                                            1:57 pm est. Nothing yet. Frustrated. Annoyed and starting to annoy others

• #4309609
                                                                                            Whittney

I filed the 7th of february. still no update was told the 4th still no money. I called the emerald card customer service and they keep saying as of Monday that its saying I shouldve received it by now. I’m going crazy what does this mean?I dont have any offsets.

• #4308800
                                                                                              Malone

Okay they said the 4th still nothing filed on the 7th didn’t get looked at til the 11th of February wtf is going on I need my money

• #4308691
                                                                                                Mackenzie

Filed 1/31 accepted 2/1 DDD 2/27. Still nothing night of 2/3. Said it would be on card as soon as it was sent by IRS. Then kept changing their story (emerald card ppl). Now said it wouldn’t be till 4th. Really getting nervous. Just checked back on where’s my refund and it said now that I had an offset but never did esrlier? Called the offset number and they don’t have anything for me…. Where is my money?! Those idiots from the emerald card and the 100 different answers I’ve gotten are horrible!!!

• #4308183
                                                                                                  @Amy

Check your refund status, even tho I called the offset # and I wasn’t on it, they took my refund for some reason now I gotta wait two weeks for a letter to tell me why they took it!! This is some bs I was never informed anyone was garnishing my money nor was I taking to court! Which is the proper steps of garnishments wtf I’m bullshit.

• #4308099
                                                                                                    Malone

If I don’t have my damn money by tomorrow night it’s finna be some shit I been waiting for 4 fucking weeks now and I e filed my tax return, H&R Block won’t hafta worry about me no damn more never had to wait this damn long πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ talking about path act, if that’s the case why in the hell everyone else got there damn money and and claim head of household and child tax credit bullshit fuck y’all H&R Block y’all are the only ones on that bullshit

• #4308084
                                                                                                      Ashley

My return was deposited in bank on Feb 27th….still has yet to come on my card..first time using hr block never again

• #4307275
                                                                                                        Chauncy

My returned was accepted by IRS on January 28th my direct deposit date was 2/27 it is now March 1st and I still don’t have a deposit nor a pending deposit. I called the IRS and they informed that they deposited my refund on 2/27 for sure so where is my money? I’m never using this card for my return again!!

• #4307265
                                                                                                          Malone

Still haven’t received anything and I filed on the 7th of February never again will I use H&R block

• #4307142
                                                                                                            David
                                                                                                              @david-2

It may just be the IRS, slow at releasing the funds. That’s why they tell you to call a certain amount of days afterwards, if not received.

The IRS is having issues, a lot of people getting there refunds with no WMR DDD status at all, and others not getting refunds with the WMR DDD.

I received my refund on the 21st with the DDD 2/22, on my emerald card, with fees taken out.

• #4307134
                                                                                                              Lori

I haven’t got my refund yet and it says it was deposited on the 27th. I’ve called hr block and they keep telling me there no deposite.

• #4306852
                                                                                                                enick

Filed 2/9
                                                                                                                  Accepted 2/9
                                                                                                                  DDD 2/27

nothing on my emerald card yet and no pending deposits WTF

• #4306703
                                                                                                                  @Amy

James
                                                                                                                    H&R emerald card ppl say it’s posted within mins of the receiving it, they do not place a hold! I’m in the same boat and very furious, I’ve been going thru block and the emerald card for ten years now and this is my first problem ever! Good luck

• #4306701
                                                                                                                    Dionisia

So going to respond to our questions? Im havibg the same issue, was txted lastnight that my card will be loaded at 10 am this morning & I havent got anything! Ive called Irs, Offset number I dont owe anything.

• #4306692
                                                                                                                      James

My refund was sent yesterday and still it hasn’t posted dose anyone know what is taking so long and how long it should take for it to post to my card

• #4306690
                                                                                                                        Errica S

Still nothing h

• #4306650
                                                                                                                          @Amy

Called irs and they said they have sent my refund, this was a recording but they won’t let me speak to a person until March 4 reguarding the matter but when I called emerald card which says they deposit same day they receive money they haven’t received anything! Anyone else having the same issue? I’m really annoyed

• #4306574
                                                                                                                            Errica S

IRS WMR status says refund was sent…. But it has yet to show up on my card….. πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ Getting slightly annoyed…..

• #4306468
                                                                                                                              @Amy

Call H&R Block bank card they see my refund amount supposed to get but nothing being sent! Guess it’s time to sit on hold wit IRS to get to bottom of this. Beyond annoyed at this point!!!

• #4306407
                                                                                                                                @Amy

Just checked says my refund was sent on 2/27/19 to my emerald card! But I don’t have anything on my card, what is going on???

• #4306357
                                                                                                                                  Jasmine clerk

Where is my damn money at h n r block?

• #4306348
                                                                                                                                    Tj

Just check mine. They finally hit. God tho was a pain. Hope everyone gets there’s ok

• #4306296
                                                                                                                                      Daniel Sandoval

Did anyones status change to sent as of 10pm? Still hasnt went on my card

• #4306150
                                                                                                                                        Shranda

I have the ddd of 2/27/19 and nothing came on my card. I called irs they said it was sent out to direct deposit this morning, called the card they say it’s not there.. so where the hell is my money. I know for a fact I will never use h&r block again every year it’s more and more B’s and they are so expensive.

• #4305695
                                                                                                                                          Errica S

Efiled and accepted 02/02 — deposit scheduled for 02/27 —

Nothing so far in MS

Fingers crossed

• #4305679
                                                                                                                                            Malone

Do the irs put your funds on card late in the evening, after they send u a text nothing yet?? During early morning hours

• #4305634
                                                                                                                                              Malone

Just got a text nothing yet, don’t understand this bullshit, I filed on the 7th of February still nothing

• #4305590
                                                                                                                                                ACmajor

One last thing. Wheres My refund still says refund approved. It does not say it sent yet.

• #4305589
                                                                                                                                                  ACmajor

Also I never got the text message. So just be patient. you guys. see ya next year.

• #4305587
                                                                                                                                                    ACmajor

Mine Just hit my account i am in TN and had emerald card. I also had a offset so yours should be coming soon..

• #4305582
                                                                                                                                                      newboyx

Update:
                                                                                                                                                        H&R Block told me to contact the IRS because they did not see any pending deposits. At this point I am getting a little nervous so I decide to call the IRS. About 20 minutes into being on hold, I receive the text that my refund was deposited into my Emerald account.
                                                                                                                                                        Yokes, that was not fun. 😰

• #4305580
                                                                                                                                                        @Amy

Emerald card DDD was said to be by Feb. 25, check with bank institutions if I don’t get it by Mar.4 th. Been receiving text Nothing just yet from irs most refunds within 21days etc normal stuff. Received state refund Monday at 1:16am Ct time minus my filing fees. Still nothing on federal tho, refund status still on second bars of the three and just recived text;
                                                                                                                                                          β€œNothing from the IRS yet! HRB can’t guarantee a specific funding date but check irs.gov/refunds for the most up to date info. Reply STOP to OptOut”
                                                                                                                                                          It’s fustrating for the wait an seeing everyone else’s response but it is what it is, I did just file on the 16th of Feb knowing they were delaying the release of taxes with anyone filing with dependents. Even tho I wanna call an bug someone it hasn’t been the full 21 days and last year I didn’t get mine till a few days past the 21 days but I got it!

• #4305559
                                                                                                                                                          newboyx

Called H&R Block back. Now they say that they see no pending deposits. 😠

• #4305534
                                                                                                                                                            Franny

Did all you guys get a message yesterday that your cash was coming today? Most people got their money. Maybe you might be that group that getsts it from the 27th-4th. I know it sucks, but that may be. 1148. Just waiting on state now

• #4305479
                                                                                                                                                              Tj

9:38 in Ohio and still nothing. Did emarald card. Where’s my refund said I’m supposed to accept by 2/28. So I guess that means today?

• #4305462
                                                                                                                                                                Aimpatient

Nearly 9:30 est and no deposit, ppl all over have been getting them starting about 10pm yesterday

• #4305448
                                                                                                                                                                  Selena

Still waiting for mines as well and it has not hit my account anyone know what’s going on ?

• #4305400
                                                                                                                                                                    ACmajor

Still have not received my refund back on Emerald card and it is almost 9am in TN
                                                                                                                                                                      Do you all think its a TN thing. A few people from tn have commented. I had a DDD of 2/27 also.

• #4305309
                                                                                                                                                                      newboyx

Still have not received mine as of 7:46AM 2/27. I called H&R Block and spoke to a customer service representative. He told me to expect it on my card in 2-3 hours. I am not sure if he was giving a standard line, or if he actually knew that for fact.

• #4305300
                                                                                                                                                                        Valdora Dawson

It’s 7:40 in the morning and I have not received my refund what’s going on I need my money

• #4305237
                                                                                                                                                                          Rachel Williams

It’s 6:00 in middle TN and still have not gotten my refund. I have been waiting a month for it!

• #4305189
                                                                                                                                                                            Susette

In Ohio and nothing yet. Getting very anxious. 😒

• #4305163
                                                                                                                                                                              Maranda

Still waiting on mine I’m in TN 6:00 am

• #4305050
                                                                                                                                                                                Heather

Still waiting on mine here In Ohio yes with deductions

• #4304934
                                                                                                                                                                                  Whitney

Still waiting on refund supposed to be deposited today!

• #4304893
                                                                                                                                                                                    Molly P.

@Rama one year mine didn’t go into the emerald card until 3pm and one time it was two days later…

• #4304843
                                                                                                                                                                                      Rama

Still waiting! It’s current 1:22 AM EST here in SC! We (husband & I) have DDD of 2/27… hoping it’ll hit card by morning!

• #4304813
                                                                                                                                                                                        Molly P.

Got mine 12am! Emerald card. Good luck everyone see you next year :)

• #4304812
                                                                                                                                                                                          M

In Oklahoma

• #4304810
                                                                                                                                                                                            M

Update: just hit emerald card ddd of 2/27 was losing hope there for a while but if it hasn’t hot yet just keep waiting and checking good luck and goodnight finally gonna get some rest

• #4304808
                                                                                                                                                                                              Ash

Molly

Yes

• #4304807
                                                                                                                                                                                                Ash

@chalice

Hey, I got mine on the card at 12 something est. I was checking and emerald card website and many are still waiting. Give it till the morning, did you receive that message this morning from emerald card saying your funds will be loading to your card this morning? ?? I don’t think it matters but I was wondering if you received it. Im in new york, so it’s 1. A.m. here

Good luck everyone

• #4304800
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jessica

Just got text…mine is loaded on card!!!!

• #4304798
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Molly P.

@Ash are you emerald?

• #4304795
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ash

@Charli

Yes, I received federal. Sometime after 12. Emerald card. It was a long day…I hope everyone is getting.

• #4304791
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ash

Got mine… 12, something this morning.

• #4304777
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Molly P.

11:44 I’ll post if it hits emerald at 12

• #4304759
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Maylingggg

H&R Block
                                                                                                                                                                                                              F&A: 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Update : 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Refund approved : 2/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                              DDD: 2/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                              DD:2/27 12am

• #4304722
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ken

Just hit ky

• #4304699
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Chalice

Same here 10:56 in MS and nothing yet.

• #4304697
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jessica

1150pm in Indiana and nothing here yet either 😩

• #4304681
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Chalice

@v was yours going on the emerald card

• #4304619
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      V

Hey guys I recived mine early DDD 2/27/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Recived at 8pm pst

• #4304610
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        M

Got an emerald card from hrblock to get advance regretting it now should have just done DD into my bank like usual hopefully itll be on the card when I wake up

• #4304537
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Chalice

@ash still nothing as of 9:15 central time. I am looking and I see a lot of people still not seeing there’s. Please post if you have something.

• #4304409
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            V

DDD 2/27/19 Nothing yet

• #4304401
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Molly P.

Emerald. DD 2/27 8:15pm nothing yet

• #4304396
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Eric Perryman

Anyone get anything

• #4304257
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jocelynn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @crystalchyld98

For those of you with fees being taken out, that are saying your state was released but you haven’t received it yet, have you checked to see if they took the state to cover the fees?

Also, my automated message on the emerald card line changed this morning and from what I’ve seen from the DDDs on the 22nd, they received it between 4:30-midnight on the 21st.

• #4304156
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jack

Here in Oregon
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Did of 2/27 and nothing yet.

• #4304030
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amanda J Dodson

Filed January 16th with hr block via emerald card.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted Jan. 22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ddd 2 27 19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nothing new

• #4303705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        J9

Filed 2/6 and accepted 2/7 fees taken out DD state issued payment 2/7 but past 10 business days now & still nothing..Federal DD same as all y’all 2/27 fingers crossed but worried since state still not here yet. Big expensive family vacation depends on getting this in time.

• #4303627
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Patiently waiting

Should be tonight hopefully…fingers crossed

• #4303558
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ThankGoodness

North Carolina
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              – Used HR Block
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -DDD 2/27/19

Still have not received funds as of 2/26 @ 6:35am.

Please update thread as soon as y’all get any updates or ur funds have been posted.

Thanks guys

• #4303403
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ash

And why the hell is that ” banking forum w/ tigerlili ignoring us? It’s like she has a personal vendetta against hrblock, lol.

Our money is going to come despite whether or not this “wizard of oz” gives us a shout out!!!

For all we know she could be a 45 year old man who’s in the basement scrolling through the same information as we have and than feeding us a line of b.s. I’ll tell you, next year I’m skipping this site, made me way too crazy.

• #4303365
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ash

Nothing as of 509 a.m

• #4303293
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  W hobbs

Axos is the same bank h&r has used it’s been rebranded so not much should change.

• #4303278
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    William

Axis is the same bank just rebranded name

• #4303051
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Molly P.

Emerald DDD 2/27 no deposit yet. Bars not update to refund sent. Will post update when funds are applied.

• #4302931
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ash

@Chalice
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ☺

• #4302839
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Chalice

@ash I will for sure post as soon as I know when my deposit it’s the card. Hopefully tomorrow morning.

• #4302731
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ash

Let’s try to keep everyone posted the next few days. I’m wondering if the app will update to pending deposit when one bank sends to the other after fees have been taken out? Haven’t most of you guys received your state refund? How was that process as far as the emerald card. I would assume it will be similar. I haven’t received state yet, so I have no idea. Good luck guys, let’s bring some positive energy and put those netspenders to shame…lol really, good luck everyone πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’—β€

• #4302680
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              John eggers
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @johnny2580

Its a bank that does all it money transfer on line .a federal bank axos bank

• #4302657
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Chalice

I have a ddd For the 27th and I am hoping that I will get it tomorrow. My daughter was supposed to get her refund on the 22nd and she got it a day early and we both filed with HR Block.

• #4302184
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ash

NikkiH

Thats, right hrblock changed banks last year to axios. I was going by last year’s posts…so now who knows.

Every time I ask that tigerlili she just ignores my post. I hope the 27th…I really need this refund.

• #4302163
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    NikkiH
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @onesky79

Fees from refund and then going to my emerald card. Never used this one before so I’m unsure but a quick search estimates it to show up sometime tomorrow night (2-26) BUT they switched to Axos this year so who knows? Can’t find a way to check through Axos website, and my Emerald Card / HR Block online account doesn’t even show I’ve been approved yet, so they are obviously late to the game. Hoping for tomorrow night. Strange though I’ve seen people asking about Axos updates and never seem to get any replies. Guess no one knows?

• #4301742
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dalon

Ddd2/27/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Any updates from anyone with emrald card? I am having fees taken out of refund. Still nothing πŸ˜’

• #4301165
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        V

DDD of 2-27-19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          And they just charged my emerald card -$500 so now I’m negative 500 is that for the loan? It’s not even labeled as anything.

• #4300946
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lina

Filed 2/1……..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Waited 2 and a half weeks for a DDD of 2/27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Any possibility of it coming sooner? Even a day.. thatd be great!!

• #4300035
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Portia T watson

Do u know where i can go in texas and take all my money off my card

• #4299674
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              FILED W/H&R BLOCK northcarolina

oops not finished..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                update on WMR Saturday 3am APPROVED.. I’m past the 21 day mark but DDD 2/27/2019 most people did get their refunds a day before their DDD and their wmr had not been posted to sent yet. and refunds was already sent. i hope people will get theirs sooner for them DDD 2/27/2019.

• #4299666
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                FILED W/H&R BLOCK northcarolina

filed 2/1 accepted 2/1 (EITC)

• #4298212
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  newboyx

I went and checked the last week years of returns from H&R block. I compared my DDD from my transcript to when the funds deposited to my Emerald card. I had fees taken from return with years.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The deposit posted the day before the the DDD.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Last year DDD 2/22 – Funds on card 2/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2 years ago DDD 2/23 – Funds on card 2/22

This year DDD 2/27 – Funds in card ?

(This year I did my taxes myself using H&R Block software. I paid the fees up front.)

• #4297651
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Marie

Filed with Hrblock 1/21 accepted 1/22 fees are due still waiting IRS transcript update yesterday to ddd 2/27 and over night wmr updated too. Thanks for starting the thread anyone know if Hrblock gets the deposit in their account on the ddd or is they get it sooner?

• #4296265
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Carlos
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @losgawd300

I filed with h&r block on 2/8 accepted same day already got my state , jus waiting on my federal , wen I go on wmr it says WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR TAX RETURN AND IT IS BEING PROCCESED Ughhhh

• #4188229
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        R joy

Filled 2/20 accepted 2/20, refund approved 2/24 with a DDD of 3/1. H&R Block took their fees out and loaded funds to emerald card at 8:30pm on 2/28. I’ve never received funds before the DDD before, I’m guessing it is due to using a prepaid card this year and not waiting for the banks to open and deposit funds. Wait to file your return till after the warning dates. It seems that everyone who filed before feb 15th are having alot of problems :( I hope things move along for all you guys… Hang in there :)

• #4139556
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Hnr

I have the emerald card w ddd 2/18 but from past experience it will prob go on 2/16 around 3am est

• #4135211
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Wow, they’re not even on the list!

Has anyone seen a refund with them yet? I’ve seen maybe 2 people total since following these posts, but it seems they are not funding

Viewing 138 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.