EITC/ACTC Watch party

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season EITC/ACTC Watch party

• This topic has 151 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by kyo.
  • Topic Starter
    Daddy-o

This is a watch party for people who claimed earned income tax and child tax credit!

Post here when you have updates!

Viewing 150 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        kyo
          @kyo

Still on 570

Beccabee710
            @beccabee710

[quote quote=4513593]The money comes out of H&R Block TurboTax simultaneously so when they pay H&R Block it goes right into your account the same day I’ve been using H and R Block and TurboTax 20 years never had any type of delay[/quote] Thats not true for me they took their fees out on friday and i STILL havent gotten my refund yet

Freaking out

Filed on 1/18 with HR Block, accepted the same day claimed both credits. Never path message. Since the beginning one bar on WMR with message we received your taxesand it’s still been processing with the code 152. Today all my bars disappeared with the following message ” Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. What the heck is going on??!!!

kyo
                @kyo

F/A 1/24
                Transcripts have
                570 2/28
                971 3/7

Not having much hope and pretty mad. I got these codes last year a week apart as well and didn’t get my refund until September.

Andrew
                  @voslik

[quote quote=4514251]The next transcript update isn’t till Wednesday just look at the calendar then you’ll see a update[/quote]

Well Tippy unfortunately I’m a dead last weekly who only updates on Fridays and Saturdays. But I didn’t meat the deadline to update today apparently. Hopefully I have me refund by then. I’m just so darn impatient!

Tippy

The next transcript update isn’t till Wednesday just look at the calendar then you’ll see a update

Andrew
                      @voslik

Man I feel like a lone wolf here. My IRS account doesn’t say my returns processing anymore but my wmr and transcripts haven’t updated after fixing my 570 and 971 codes yesterday.

Andrew
                        @voslik

Man….I feel like a lone wolf here. My account on IRS doesn’t say processing anymore but my transcripts and wmr aren’t updated after fixing my 570 and 971 codes yesterday.

Eddie Pittsburgh

@Brandon H&R block LIED I called eight different H&R Blocks in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area and none of them has ever heard of them holding your refund they take the money first and then it will hit your bank account out the exact same time so that’s pacification lied

Jd

Finally had updated transcripts yesterday with ddd 2/24!! This morning WMR shows it also. Good luck to everyone still waiting. It will come!! Have a blessed day.

fjbar75

PATH
                              Filed mid to late Jan.
                              Cycle 20220405.
                              Transcript updated yesterday and WMR did this morning to DDD 2/24.

Eddie Pittsburgh

2 bars on wheres my Refund..05 weekly here pather. 2-24-2022

Eddie Pittsburgh

We used MetaBank NetSpend TurboTax takes out fees and then it simultaneously hits NetSpend

Brandon

HR now uses metabank ive already been told it would be held. everyone who pays fees from taxes has it held for stupid reason

Eddie Pittsburgh

The money comes out of H&R Block TurboTax simultaneously so when they pay H&R Block it goes right into your account the same day I’ve been using H and R Block and TurboTax 20 years never had any type of delay

Bunnyb2022

Hello I only post ever so often! I wanted to share for my fellow Pathers!
                                        Accepted 1/25
                                        2/14 Path message on WMR
                                        2/16 Your refund is being processed
                                        2/18 Your refund is being processed
                                        Never could get in transcripts.
                                        Never showed bars, never updated and my refund hit my chime card a few hours ago!
                                        There is hope! I unfortunately do not know my code I think I am O5!
                                        I filed with TT no fees taken out.

Brandon

i wont be back to HR next year. they lied and said paying fee out of return wouldnt affect the return time frame.. but then i just got told 7-10 business days extra? so we wont get it till sometime in march. complain to metabank

Brandon

i wont be back to HR next year. they lied and said paying fee out of return wouldnt affect the return time frame.. but then i just got told 7-10 business days extra? so now us 2/24 HR filers have to wait till sometime in march. time to complain to metabank!

Devon
                                              @devg

I’m in same boat.
                                              202220605 cycle
                                              My 766 and 768 credits are April dates and as of date is 03/07/2022.
                                              I have had a 570 code on there since transcripts became available.
                                              Not sure why the delay.
                                              I’m hoping it updates again soon with DDD info.

Shaun Williamson
                                                @shaunwilliamson14

Filed 2/10 with TT. As of date March 07
                                                Have a code 846 refund issued 02-24-22 and my refund amount. Does this mean good things? Had fees taken out and Use Wells Fargo bank

Asmith3788

Filed and accepted 2/13
                                                  Return transcript- NA
                                                  Account transcript- as of date 3/7
                                                  Past 3 years been cycle 05
                                                  Wmr- received

Joanne
                                                    @omglolziin

Filed 1-27
                                                    Accepted 1-28

Had a N/A on my transcripts until early this morning, they updated with two 766, a 768, but then an unknown 570.

The credits all have April dates, but the 570 has a 3-07-2022.

What does it all mean?!

I’m pretty perturbed. Does this mean I’m screwed?

Any information is appreciated!

Saeslays22

Fixed 2/1 still processing on wmr claimed eitc/ctc can’t look at transcripts but 3 minutes ago my deposit hit on my credit karma card fees tooling out so good luck every one

Iisah okc

Does anyone mind also posting their states if they haven’t or are not shown. Asking because I haven’t seen a lot of movement here from people I know but I’m a pather. Weekly. Filed 2/1. Accepted 2/1. No fees through TT. WMR shows 1 bar and processing. Haven’t been able to check transcripts so I’m just wondering

Eddie Pittsburgh

@morgan. It will update on wmr
                                                          At 3am Saturday

Armiral

Ddd 2/24, pather! Hope to get sooner than the 24th but thankful!

Morgan
                                                              @mingram90

Just checked transcripts. I got my code 846 with date of 2/24/22. WMR still says nothing, of course. My as of date changed from 2/21/22 to 3/7/22 though. Can anyone explain that? And what should I expect now? Still haven’t received a direct deposit.

Heather
                                                                @bnkergirl_fedup

I filed & was accepted 02/01/22, as of date was 02/21/22. I’m a pather, with 05 ending. My transcripts update last night with my 846 and ddd of 02/24/22! I’m so excited and relieved. Hope everyone else in the same group gets theirs soon too!

T

Weekly pather her cycle 0505 .. just checked transcripts this morning,got code 846 refund issued 02//24/2022.. wmr hasn’t updated the reflection yet.. but it never does for me .. I usually recieve refund before it says anything .. so happy to see it .. hope everyone else has good news today..

T

Updated transcripts this morning to 946 refund issued 02)24/2022… Yay hope everyone else updates

Amber
                                                                      @lilmami117

I finally got into my transcripts and I got my 846 with a DDD of 2/24! This is the earliest and quickest refund I can honestly remember. Last year it took like a month and a half, year before about 30 days, year before that 2 months due to a 60 day hold, and before that I can’t remember too well! Lol! Just shocked bc they said it would be slow this year and I am a PATHer! Filed and accepted on 2/1 and like I said I always walk the long PATH. Til next year! Have a great year everyone!

Smitty

@Jon
                                                                        In my experience, if you’re an 05 weekly updater than transcripts update on Fridays and WMR will update on Saturday. So hopefully you will see an update with a DDD tomorrow on WMR.

• #4512608
                                                                        Ready2go

Weekly 05/05 and DDD 2/24 just updated on transcripts this morning. All credits taken. Good luck.

• #4512607
                                                                          Jon

Are u guys updating wmr ddd or transcripts. I was accepted 1/21 path message 1/16 changed to received processing. No movement. Can’t get on transcript. Used he block

• #4512605
                                                                            The waiting period

Filed 2/3 and accepted the same day. Updated today 846 DDD 2/24/22!! woohoooo!!

• #4512502
                                                                              Eddie Pittsburgh

UPDATE 05 WEEKLY 02/24/2022 DDD
                                                                                Took like 30 minutes to log in. ..Most weeklies should see same date…thanks for all the help my pather friends. Pittsburgh pa saying God bless good luck

• #4512584
                                                                                Family Of 5

filed and accepted 01/28
                                                                                  as of 02/21
                                                                                  ddd 02/24
                                                                                  pather

• #4512583
                                                                                  Ambiee

Trans updated this morning with 846 code for 2/24.

• #4512582
                                                                                    Josh

Mine went to 3-7 on my transcript

• #4512568
                                                                                      Defdreamzs

Filed and accepted 1/19. All the credits, woke up this morning to 846 code 2/24/2022

• #4512548
                                                                                        Dsca
                                                                                          @dsca

Filed 1/28. Accepted same day. Just checked and I have 846 for 2/24 as well!

• #4512525
                                                                                          RayC
                                                                                            @rayman70

just updated. I am cycle 20220505. ,pather. As of changed from 2/21 to March 07. Now have a 846 refund issued of 2/24/2022.

• #4512504
                                                                                            Eddie Pittsburgh

Updated 02/24/2022. 05 weekly here
                                                                                              Thanks 😊 for all your help

• #4512493
                                                                                              Smitty

Filed on 1/31 – 05 weekly Pather
                                                                                                Code 846 for 2/24 updated just after 5am est
                                                                                                Good luck to everyone!

• #4512413
                                                                                                Eddie Pittsburgh

That’s now on irs website….good news

• #4512412
                                                                                                  Eddie Pittsburgh

Early E-Filers: Most Refunds Arriving by March 1
                                                                                                    The fastest way to get your refund is to complete an accurate tax return and file electronically. If you filed an accurate early return and claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit, you can expect to get your refund by March 1.

For processing times, see Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions.

• #4512298
                                                                                                    Ladyluck84

@momof5

I wouldn’t worry unless you don’t see updates over the next few days. You are probably a weekly will see updates soon.

• #4512291
                                                                                                      Mamaof5

I’m new here but I have read everybody’s stuff for the past 2 yrs and it has helped me. But this year I’m freaking out.
                                                                                                        Filed 1/31/2022
                                                                                                        Accepted 1/31/2022
                                                                                                        I had the path msg and then like everybody else updated on the 15th to your return has been received and being processed. My moms updated last night with a ddd for 2/22 but mine still has not. I can’t access transcripts

• #4512159
                                                                                                        newtothis

what does 22020405 cycle mean? wyr updated tuesday – processing.

• #4512122
                                                                                                          Kellysue

Does 766 and 768 mean finished processing ?

• #4512102
                                                                                                            Family Of 5

I assume us 20220505 cycles will see a update after midnight with 846 or maybe we will just get our refund tonight. Honestly I don’t remember the last time I updated before I got my refund.
                                                                                                              accepted 1/28
                                                                                                              as of 2/21

• #4512094
                                                                                                              Ryan

Cycle 20220505
                                                                                                                Accepted 1-21
                                                                                                                Transcripts show everything except 846
                                                                                                                As of and processing date 2-21-22
                                                                                                                Chime with fees taken out of refund
                                                                                                                No ddd shows received and being processed onWMR after PATH lifted

• #4512070
                                                                                                                Hailey2016
                                                                                                                  @bowies

Return accepted 1-26-22
                                                                                                                  Cycle code 20220505
                                                                                                                  As of date 2-21-22
                                                                                                                  Still no 846 code
                                                                                                                  No bars on WMR, just the received/processing message.

• #4511972
                                                                                                                  Jenn Leah 13
                                                                                                                    @jennleah13

[quote quote=4511915]No update on my transcripts, as of date is 02/28/2022 and I have a balance of a credit (equaling my return). It has been there for 1 week now. Anyone know what that means?[/quote]

It just means they’ve accepted your return & it’s not done processing. It just shows the return amt because of it being accepted (not necessarily “approved”)

• #4511968
                                                                                                                    Jenn Leah 13
                                                                                                                      @jennleah13

[quote quote=4511953]I filed and was accepted 2/9 but have no movement on wmr and 2021 transcripts are n/a. I’m starting to get nervous because there are so many folks that filed the 8th, 10th and so on and have ddd or an actual deposit. I don’t know if I’m a weekly because there are no transcripts to get a cycle code. Anyone else in this boat?[/quote]

You can check your older transcripts to see what you’ve been in recent years, however it’s always possible they switch you this year

• #4511963
                                                                                                                      momjess
                                                                                                                        @momjess

@karebear016 Same date here. I’m not nervous but definitely anxious with anticipation lol. Hopefully we’ll see some movement this weekend.

• #4511949
                                                                                                                        Jenn Leah 13
                                                                                                                          @jennleah13

[quote quote=4511896]Path DDD of 2/22. Do you think it will hit traditional banks on Saturday since Monday is a Holiday and Tuesday would be like a Monday? Whenever Monday was a payment date, I’d always get Saturday.[/quote]

It varies by bank. Banks that hold your money until your official DDD (like BOA) will still deposit on a holiday since they just schedule it

• #4511953
                                                                                                                          Karebare016

I filed and was accepted 2/9 but have no movement on wmr and 2021 transcripts are n/a. I’m starting to get nervous because there are so many folks that filed the 8th, 10th and so on and have ddd or an actual deposit. I don’t know if I’m a weekly because there are no transcripts to get a cycle code. Anyone else in this boat?

• #4511945
                                                                                                                            T

@Captainmoneypit

Ok thank you.. well I have 04-15-2022 codes 766 &768 ( credits to the account) but no 846 at the bottom I’m also cycle code 20220505 .but according to all the credits the amount is there. So hopefully tomorrow it will update .. I never reactive mine before president day ever, even as a test batch every year.. but I always recieve mine a few days before the first of March .This is the first year I’ve been able to see transcripts online.

• #4511922
                                                                                                                              Amaree

I’m a 05 weekly when I check wmr says info is wrong 🥺 help

• #4511915
                                                                                                                                Felicia
                                                                                                                                  @hernandez

No update on my transcripts, as of date is 02/28/2022 and I have a balance of a credit (equaling my return). It has been there for 1 week now. Anyone know what that means?

• #4511914
                                                                                                                                  Eddie Pittsburgh

WEEKLIES 05
                                                                                                                                    We will see an update on transcripts tomorrow and then where’s my refund will update on Saturday hopefully with a direct deposit date the person that has a cycle code ending in 05 I don’t know how they got the refund because he is a weekly ending in 05 cycle also I looked at my transcripts for The Last 5 Years and my date is as of February 28th all the other transcripts that give the dates like that I always got my refund 3 or 2 days after or before that date

• #4511910
                                                                                                                                    CaptainMoneyPit

@T
                                                                                                                                      If you recieved stimulus and advanced ctc those 846 are for them and the date beside them is the day that deposit was released.
                                                                                                                                      Your newest 846 should be at the very bottom of all your codes that have like a 4-15-22 date

• #4511896
                                                                                                                                      Bisconnian

Path DDD of 2/22. Do you think it will hit traditional banks on Saturday since Monday is a Holiday and Tuesday would be like a Monday? Whenever Monday was a payment date, I’d always get Saturday.

• #4511878
                                                                                                                                        AshleyH31

I feel like test batch filers got resequenced (Accepted 1/20)…. 22020405 cycle, I know I am weekly, but still no 846, was able to finally check as of 15 mins ago. CMON DDD!!

• #4511876
                                                                                                                                          T

Can someone tell me how to read this transcript ..why is there like 4 code 846 how do I know which is which

• #4511850
                                                                                                                                            ME

Can the ones with the DDD date tell me what your cycle code is??? I’m hoping that cycle code 005 that is weekly will get the same update Friday.

• #4511834
                                                                                                                                              Proto

I’m on PATH with both credits and got a DDD or 2/22! I filed 1/21 and was accepted the same day.

• #4511775
                                                                                                                                                Sleep

Filed 1/25/22
                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/26/22
                                                                                                                                                  Cycle 20220405
                                                                                                                                                  As of & Processing Date- 2/14/33
                                                                                                                                                  1st bar disappeared to PATH Msg around 2/1
                                                                                                                                                  PATH Msg disappeared to processing msg 2/15
                                                                                                                                                  Transcript updated 2/16/22 with 846- DDD 2/22 (Wasn’t able to access Transcript until 10pm CST)
                                                                                                                                                  WMR updated 2/17 to 2 bars DDD 2/22
                                                                                                                                                  Regions Bank
                                                                                                                                                  Filed HR Block online Free

I hope this is helpful.

• #4511771
                                                                                                                                                  Mary

Filed 2/11. Wmr updated overnight with a ddd of 2/22

• #4511767
                                                                                                                                                    SaraOh

Finally woke up to a ddd!
                                                                                                                                                      So relieved, several years ago my husband had an offset and that was a shock when we were broke and really needed the money. I have had tax refund anxiety ever since.🤣😭

• #4511736
                                                                                                                                                      fjbar75

The IRS website has been the biggest shit show the last few days than it has been in years.

• #4511730
                                                                                                                                                        Dulcebesso
                                                                                                                                                          @dulcebesso

Good morning All,

I woke to my federal refund this morning! I am a Path, I filed 2/4, accepted same day. I filed with TurboTax. I never pull my transcripts. Hope this helps others know its coming. My fastest tax year yet. I also received my California tax return in a whopping 4 days!

• #4511711
                                                                                                                                                          Candaaccee

Looks like people who filed 2/1 got resequenced I haven’t seen one ddd for that day…I filed 2/1

• #4511681
                                                                                                                                                            Noblemama

Filed 2/10 accepted same day.
                                                                                                                                                              Path
                                                                                                                                                              Still cant get into transcripts but wmr just updated to 2 bars. DDD 2/22!!!

• #4511579
                                                                                                                                                              Saeslays22

Path lifted 2/15 files 2/1 claimed witch/ctc used credit karma this year and my ent still says still processing no movement on my end can’t check transcripts is this good or bad n congratulations to everyone who has there deposits

• #4511554
                                                                                                                                                                Oh,thereyouare

@Jaina, right after you posted here . I decided to check IRS2GO, sure enough just updated to a ddd – 2/22. YASSSSS.. 🎉🎉

• #4511552
                                                                                                                                                                  Jaina

My WMR just updated within the last few hours to two bars and a DDD of 2/22. This is especially surprising because my WMR almost never updates until after my DD.

Accepted 2/08, PATH, fees taken from refund, switched to no bars with amount and the dreaded “processing” after the 15th and now this.

Good luck to everyone else.

• #4511537
                                                                                                                                                                    LadyDiesel

Filed and accepted 01/06
                                                                                                                                                                      Claimed all credits
                                                                                                                                                                      Checked WHeres my refund at 4am
                                                                                                                                                                      DDD for 02/22
                                                                                                                                                                      Good luck everyone!!!

• #4511534
                                                                                                                                                                      Temp

Filed: 1/24
                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted: 1/24
                                                                                                                                                                        Cycle: 20220405
                                                                                                                                                                        As of date: 2/14/2022
                                                                                                                                                                        Codes: 150, 766, 768 all there
                                                                                                                                                                        WMR path message lifted as of 2/15 & updated with ‘we have received and are processing your return’ message.
                                                                                                                                                                        I have not been able to check my transcripts in 2 days now.
                                                                                                                                                                        Come on DD.!! 🥲

I see others getting their DD, congrats to you all! Patiently waiting for mine to hit.

• #4511530
                                                                                                                                                                        Amaree

Hopefully someone can help.
                                                                                                                                                                          Filed 2/11 check everyday since then and no update wmr says wrong info entered and na for transcript I am a 05 weekly.

• #4511518
                                                                                                                                                                          Elizabeth

I used TurboTax for filing and my cycle code is 20220405 my as of date was 2/14/22 and I still can’t check transcripts. Path message lifted this morning to being processed message. However, 6:50 tonight, I heard my phone go off and I’ll be damned it was my refund deposited. I use a green dot card.

• #4511499
                                                                                                                                                                            Coco

Filed and accepted on 1/27 only had one bar Tuesday I received ‘we apologize, but your return processing has been delayed beyond the normal timeframe’ transcripts still said N/A as of Tuesday night

• #4511475
                                                                                                                                                                              Andrew T

Filed 2/10, accepted same day. One bar on WMR, Topic 152. Received state.

• #4511447
                                                                                                                                                                                cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                                                  @cgdesilva

Been waiting, filed the 24th of Jan both EIC and acct got the path message around the 8th but transcripts showed all but 846.
                                                                                                                                                                                  Tried checking transcripts all morning but haven’t been able to, yesterday had no change but this even my deposit hit at 9pm to my current card. No updates to transcripts either.

• #4511442
                                                                                                                                                                                  Andrew
                                                                                                                                                                                    @voslik

My WMR updated to still processing last. Friday. So I’m assuming I’ll get an update this Friday.

• #4511439
                                                                                                                                                                                    Rkj

Mine says still processing also???

• #4511319
                                                                                                                                                                                      Ki
                                                                                                                                                                                        @kiasha

Filed 1/29 no updates or movement until today. Full update with ddd of 2/22 and my money was already in my account at 5pm today I have Amex Bluebird they don’t hold tour money when they get it

• #4511315
                                                                                                                                                                                        Bharris1799

My status is your refund is still processing is that bad?

• #4511306
                                                                                                                                                                                          Karebare016

I filed my sister’s taxes Saturday, 2/12, CTC & EIC her refund just hit her AmEx Bluebird about an hour ago! She never checked wmr or transcripts. It was a huge wonderful surprise when she received the deposit notice from Bluebird!

• #4511304
                                                                                                                                                                                            Noblemama

Filed and Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                                              Both credits
                                                                                                                                                                                              Transcripts updated from NA to 2021 today but the site gave an error code every time i tried to open the actual transcript ugh.

• #4511294
                                                                                                                                                                                              Brii
                                                                                                                                                                                                @imperfective

Filed & accepted 2/5.
                                                                                                                                                                                                Last I knew transcripts were NA
                                                                                                                                                                                                *Can’t login to check
                                                                                                                                                                                                No movement on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                Don’t even know my cycle code… How do I find that??
                                                                                                                                                                                                Have credits.

• #4511287
                                                                                                                                                                                                CasOne
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @casone

If you filed on 2/10 and accepted same day or next you should have your deposit today. Got mine about an hour ago using CHIME!!! No WMR update or 846 on transcript I could never see because everyone was in it. Happy Tax Year!!!

• #4511223
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mike
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @pamike

Forgot to put that I claimed eic only. Did not know it was for people who claimed both

• #4511195
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mike
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @pamike

Accepted on Jan 18. Checked my bank acct just now and my refund was deposited
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Members 1st if it matters

• #4511185
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lindsay
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @linzsanchez

I meant EITC/CTC (not ACC) also I have not been able to access my transcripts at all today :(

• #4511184
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Westcoastbestcoast
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @winnermade

I was Able to access my transcript earlier. It did not update. I’m a 05 with a 2/28 process date. WMR changed to the “return being processed.” message. Hopefully we all get a early deposit even though we are weekly. I know some people get deposits before the transcript actually update.

• #4511174
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lindsay
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @linzsanchez

Hey everyone! This is the first year I’ve been able to access my transcript online so need a little help lol! Filed 1/19 and accepted 1/20, PATHer with EITC/ACC, transcript showing code 150 with cycle code 20220605 with an as of date 2/28/22. What does this as of date mean? Is that my possible direct deposit date? Keeping my fingers crossed that’s what it is! Thanks for any help with this :)

• #4511164
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Neek

@ Jaina

Thanks for the insight. Very helpful.

• #4511146
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jaina

@Neek

That happened to me last year. It didn’t actually take nearly that long for what it’s worth. Roughly two weeks. Good luck.

• #4511136
                                                                                                                                                                                                                LV83

File and Accepted on 2/7
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  WMR Bar was there and switched to Path Message and now it says Your return is being processed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  As of Date is 2/28/2022
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  and Cycle is 20220605. Lets update!!

• #4511011
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sara Ehm

Still no update yet for me
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed and accepted 01/28
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Both EITC and ACTC

• #4510974
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Neek

Yes Ryan I filed with a tax preparer my mom goes through, never again, and yes Wmr said it’s been delayed past normal time frame. But I called today and at least it was corrected and I just have to wait from here.

• #4510970
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      RyansAlwaysWaiting

@Neek
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        That sucks man. I am sorry to hear that. Who made the error? Who you file with? And you said you got an delayed message?? What did it say on WMR? Did it say your tax return is being delayed??

• #4510964
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Neek

Path here. Have delayed message. Filed 1/15 accepted 1/19, delayed message since 2/6 Spoke to irs tax advocate said my return went to error dept and they corrected error on 2/8 and from there is takes up to 8 weeks to receive it. So there it is for me and the delayed message.

• #4510952
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ME

@Miztee81 it would have said on your WMR when you check it.

• #4510922
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @rhood711

Pt 2 of 2 (see below) I’m cycle code 20220702 and my 150 code is 03-07-2022. The others are 04-15-2022. As of date is 03-07-2022. I’ve NEVER had any of the above codes appear before my 846. They all appear at once or after the 846. Also, my 2021 return transcript is DONE. Is this good? 846 coming soon? Thanks

• #4510913
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @rhood711

Pt 1 of 2 Last year and in 2020, I filed the day the season opened. I went over 28 days. Not 21, 28. I didn’t file this year until February 10th. I was accepted in less than 24. I checked my transcripts last night. I had codes 150, 766, and 768; no 846 yet. And yes, the codes were NOT for the advanced ctc payments. I have ctc balance and eic on this tax return.

• #4510875
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Miztee81

Hello everyone I’m a little confused how do I know if I got a PATH message

• #4510746
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jegster10

Well we got through the PATH BS…hang in there folks.

• #4510465
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Wanderinground

Nothing yet

• #4510144
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Eddie Pittsburgh

O5. We will see update on transcript Friday wheres my refund Saturday..

• #4510092
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ladyluck84

I’m thinking we will see deposits next Wednesday those of us 05. Still holding out hope for this Thursday but I never get lucky. They should have all path temporary stimulus of $1000 then just take out of their return if they gonna take this long.lol

• #4510084
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sunny Florida

Filed 1/162022.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted the same day within a hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WMR still at one bar saying they have received my return and it is being processed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Transcripts are still N/A. Have both EITC/CT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            What is going on ???

• #4510082
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            charliet1186

@ladyluck84

was this updated on the website? i really hope we all see that DDD this week! ive been stuck on path message since 2/4.. all the codes are there except the 846.. really hoping for an update tomorrow but since im 05 i feel like its more likely fri/sat for me :(

• #4510074
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ali girl

Finally had a update, transcripts posted through the night with cycle code 20220702. Filed on the 3rd accepted the same day. WMR still shows 1 bar with the standard message your refund has been received and is being processed. But at least there’s some movement!

• #4509861
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ladyluck84

Mrsajaxsn

Thank you very much. Yeah all my transcripts look good. I need my money like yesterday. Staying at motel and can’t find any local assistance helps pay for it. Ridiculous. I don’t know how people play the system when I can’t even get into the system for like a week.lol

• #4509892
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ladyluck84

Update Feb 14th] The IRS has confirmed to several readers that seeing the “PATH” message in WMR is a good thing. It means the IRS has reviewed your return and is now holding on processing until Feb 15 as required by law. You should start seeing updates to your WMR status and a Direct Deposit Date (DDD) from Feb 15th or 16th (since WMR updates overnight)

my fingers are crossed I may get deposit Thursday. I normally deposit on Thursday.

• #4509890
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    hyoslvr

20220502. Still nothing yet

• #4509881
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Eddie Pittsburgh

Direct deposit I’m sorry using voice

• #4509877
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Eddie Pittsburgh

05 code February 28th date all codes but 846. Does this mean February 28th is did

• #4509860
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Danielle

Which transcripts do we view? And what info do we look for. This is my first year being able to access my transcripts

• #4509859
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            mrsajaxsn

@Ladyluck84

The 766 and 768 codes are the credit to your tax account. From past experience I’ve always gotten my DD before my transcript updates with 846 code. If you go to your tax transcript (not account transcript) it shows where the computer checks the math and it should match what you submitted via your tax return. The 766 and 768 codes mean that your taxes have been processed but are waiting to be released. Hope this helps….now RELEASE THE TAXES!!!!!!

• #4509789
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sasha

Hello :)

I’m hoping someone can assist. I’m starting to feel quite anxious. I filled with turbo tax and I had fees taken out but also requested the funds be deposited into my credit karma account. I was given a direct deposit date of 2/16. I’m hoping one of you might know the time frame of to which I can anticipate my funds. I attempted to call turbo tax and NONE of them have any answers of when I’ll receive my money :(

• #4509787
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Abarr22

Filed 1/29 accepted an hour later
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2/11 transcripts finally updated everything but 846 code still stuck on one bar.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2/12 wmr updated to path message.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Now I wait smh. Does path lift tonight or tomorrow night?

• #4509707
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  charliet1186

@RAYMAN70

Dear god i hope so!! Ive been stuck on path since 2/4.. with a 2/21 processing date. I hope we all see that DDD this weekend because that is literally all we are missing

• #4509702
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jegster10

1/24 accepted
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Processing date 2/21/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      768/766 showing
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Path message on WMR.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Pimed and ready for the coveted 846.

• #4509693
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ali girl

Filed 2/3/2022.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted the same day within a hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR still at one bar saying they have received my return and it is being processed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts are still N/A. Have both EITC/CTC

• #4509666
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        WhiteWolf
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @whitewolf

[quote quote=4509661]I have that issue. When I log into wmr it says incorrect info but I know it’s correct. It started doing it last night[/quote]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Was WMR working previous to this? If so, your amount changed.

• #4509664
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Westcoastbestcoast
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @winnermade

Still have the dumb path message. Filed 1/21 with 2-28-22 process by date. My return went down 4k so my transcript also shows 971 code which I assume is a notice notifying me of that. Other than that my online account shows my 2021 taxes now. I need my money now!!!!!

• #4509663
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WhiteWolf
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @whitewolf

[quote quote=4509657]Has anyone else gotten the message that your information may be incorrect when trying to log into wmr? I am a 100% sure I’m putting in my info correctly. I have never gotten that message before so I am freaking out[/quote]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              YES. When I first filed this season, it took 12 days for WMR to work, AFTER being accepted. I thought it was lost. Hang in there!

• #4509661
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ashpop

I have that issue. When I log into wmr it says incorrect info but I know it’s correct. It started doing it last night

• #4509657
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LostAndConfused

Has anyone else gotten the message that your information may be incorrect when trying to log into wmr? I am a 100% sure I’m putting in my info correctly. I have never gotten that message before so I am freaking out

• #4509651
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chris

I checked my transcripts from last year and I received my deposit on March 12th, after sbtpg tool their fees out. My transcript however showed an 846 date of March 31st. My bank usually pays 4 days early, so I’m hoping I’ll have a deposit the day after sbtpg receives it.

• #4509617
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @rayman70

We have everything visible except a 846 code. Friday may be the day.

• #4509609
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ElizaB

Filed on: 1/7/2022
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted:: 1/21/2022
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        All Transcripts are available
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Process Date: 2/14/2022
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        CycleCode: 20220405
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Currently on PATH message

• #4509599
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        QueenTwix17

Anyone see deposits yet?

• #4509574
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ME

Guessing pathers with 005 cycle will see update this Friday. Please Lord. We always wait!

• #4509571
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tiffy

Just checked mySSA earnings and the 2021 wages are there. If I’m not mistaken, that means taxes are complete. Unable to log into transcripts due to heavy traffic. Last I checked all codes showing except for 846. Cycle code 20220505. Praying transcripts are updates now.

• #4509516
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              AngelicPisces

Filed 1/25/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/25/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                As of date 2/14/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Codes 766&768
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                WMR shows PATH msg & TT 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cycle code 20220405

• #4509463
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ladyluck84

Accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  766&768 path message on wmr.

• #4509462
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  WhiteWolf

Accepted 1/24, Eitc, Actc
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR w/ Path msg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Transcripts available w/ 766 & 768
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cycle code 05
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    No 846

• #4509459
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    bmar808

Here for the party too!!!

Double checked everything and:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Filed 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      All transcripts show with all codes except that coveted 846 😂
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      As of date 2/14/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Path msg/TT 152 on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Cycle code ending 05

• #4509448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Neek

Filed 1/15 accepted 1/19 got delayed message
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts say as of 2/21 and no tax return filed.

• #4509425
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ladyluck84

@ mrsajaxsn

If we can see the 766 and 768 have transcripts and right amounts, does that mean they are done just waiting to be realease. I had my transcripts update Friday they look done I have those and only those codes but no 846. Wmr updated to path missing the amount on side Saturday.

• #4509422
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          mrsajaxsn

Accepted 01/18 into test batch. Checked my transcript this morning received 766 and 768 codes. As of date is 02/28 just waiting for 846 code.

• #4509421
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            chris w

Filed 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/7
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All transcripts available
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Path on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              No 846

• #4509413
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Daddy-o

Filed 1/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1-20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Still says processing is delayed.

• #4509405
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Andrew
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @voslik

Filed 1/31 and accepted the same day. Transcripts still N/A and WMR shows still processing message. CTC and eitc claimed. Here for the watch party!

• #4509404
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tawana

Filed on 1/30 accepted the same day. Over the weekend lost bars, amount and year to date. The PATH message showed up. Today year to date is back. Can not access transcripts. I am here for the 🥳 🎉 🪅 🎊

• #4509402
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Chelly

Transcripts still N/A with delayed message on WMR for the last week. Filed 1/21

Viewing 150 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.