DDD 02/04 & SBBT Progress Thread…

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season DDD 02/04 & SBBT Progress Thread…

• This topic has 116 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by jlb430.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Lets share when Our deposit show up on SBBT & hit Our accounts. This is for those with a DDD of 02/04 & SBBT !

Then we’ll meet back up same time next year to hold hands & Do this all over again

Viewing 115 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        jlb430

I got the same message yesterday that said check printed and sent regular mail. I have no idea what that means but I was told that my refund was DD to my bank on 1/30/15 and here I am and still no refund a week later..

IneeditNOW

Anyone still waiting!?!? Uuuggghhh

kylej

sbbt shows my whole refund, and below shows their fees coming out but instead of direct deposit like i requested there is a note and it says: check printed and sent regular mail……anyone else get this? if so whats that about?

Niki

DDD 2/4. Got it this morning in my account. Had to go through SBBT for fees because I didn’t pay upfront. I have USAA and it was there around 4:00 am or so. See you guys next year!!

pleaseprocess15

I just called my bank because there isn’t anything there, my bank does not update until 5 am pct time?? so for EST it will be 8 am he said. So i am anxiously waiting. Happy Taxmas to everyone

Tanya

Ddd of 2/4. Sbbt said they sent my refund to my bank yesterday 2/3. As of 7:24am on 2/4, there is nothing pending in my bank account :(. So I guess the ddd of 2/4 is completely arbitrary if it goes through sbbt???

mxpitdad

Accepted jan 27, ddd 2/4, through sbtpg. deposited to greendot between 1am and 6am today

amanda

received my refund ! but it was less than it should have been and I paid the fees upfront when I filed.. did this happen to anyone else ?

Jaimep2979

Wmr says my refund was sent 2/3 but SBBT says they have received nothing from IRS. … WHAT DO I DO? !?

smblack

DDD 2/4 and still sbbt hasn’t received my refund from irs. Does anyone know how long it takes sbbt to transfer the funds to my personal account?

Vic

Got my Tax return HrBlock with fees

jenna

I’ve checked the baby site and it says they have no info for me….my ddd is 2/4

thasanee

I completely forgot about the SBBT website you can check. Says they got my funds today and sent back out. Here’s to hoping I see some money tomorrow!!

Anonymous

SBBT shows it send to my Rush card on 2/3 and Rush has it pending. Anyone know what time of day I should expect it?

Bill

DDD is tomorrow. SBBT still says they haven’t received my funds. Upsetting.

Bella

Oh, and the WMR site hasn’t updated from the 2 bars, so they definitely aren’t updating as they should. Unreliable lol. If anyone uses SBBT and needs to check their status, this is the site: https://cisc.sbtpg.com/

Bella

My SBBT account shows that they sent my money to Chase already but the deposit isn’t showing yet with Chase. I’m hoping it comes tonight so I can go ahead and pay some bills instead of using my lunch break tomorrow.

Anonymous

I’m hood rich. Netspend just posted mine. 5pm EST

Sheila

I had ddd of 2/4 netspend. Just got the alert it’s available. Still only 2 bars on wmr

Lil girl

I filed with h&r block and I’m suppose to get my refund 2morrow deposited to my hr block card but on the IRS website it doesn’t say sent yet so well I still receive it 2morrow

Anonymous

Anthony how did you get them to tell you that? all they told me was they disbursed it and should take up to 24 hrs for me to see it in my bank. i have chase and they do their ach deposits in the middle of the night

anthony

hey guys i just called the sbbt phone number and they got my money from the IRS and sent the money to my bank with an “effective date” of 2/4

so while im no longer nervous about IF im getting my money, I still am nervous if my bank releases it tommorow or not

does anyone else use woodforest?

Anonymous

willbeas that means our banks will see it tomorrow, pretty much

WillBeas
                                                        @willbeas

Just got off the phone with SBBT, nice women but she basically told me I have no trace number associated with my DD so it hasnt been semt out yet. She also mentioned batches and if they send the batch at the end of the work day technically its still 2/3/2015 so that is why our disbursement details appear that they have sent already…she said depends on who u bank with it can be later tonight but sbnt close at 6pm pacific she reminded me…her telling me this makes me think we will be batched and sent at the end of their workday!

cbrooking77
                                                          @cbrooking77

ddd/ 2/4 sbbt to wells fargo money has been transferred waiting on wells fargo to show balance

Tina

@santimez Sorry you had this experience! Just an FYI when i called fidelity at 8 am they did not see the deposit but at 10 am it appeared. Hope you get it tomorrow! By the way, I really like fidelity!

TexasCandy
                                                              @texascandy

@nikiB I have USAA too. I have not called them. In the past, SBBT sends the refund to USAA the day they receive it from IRS. USAA only does deposits in the mornings. So, it should be there tomorrow early.

Santimtz

@tina I also use Fidelity. This year I chose to have my fees taken out of my return thru Taxslayer which I have never done before. I’ve always paid up front. I can guarantee that I will no longer have fees deducted from my refunds. Using SBTPG (SBBT) this year has delayed my refund. All my previous years I’ve also had my refund the day before. If you can afford to file and pay upfront, I suggest those of you reading these threads that you do. Using a third party to relay your refund is nothing but a waste of money and time.

Annie

Is sbbt just for turbotax? How does H&RN block do it?

Tina

I bank with Fidelity. Fidelity has a checking account service, which I highly recommend. They are not a bank but a brokerage. I believe it is technically UMB bank by the routing number but serviced by Fidelity. I will tell you that everyone at work gets paid on a Friday. I get paid on Thursdays- so yes they are very quick to release deposits.

mommy02071112
                                                                      @mommy02071112

@tine where do you bank thru

Tina

* I filed Sun. 1/25 (not 12/25)

• #4100626
                                                                        Tina

I got my refund today. The DDD was 2/4. I did have an IRS offset. I filed Sunday morning 12/25, accepted minutes later.
                                                                          Approved 1/30/15 at noon time.
                                                                          I am still on Bar 2.
                                                                          No fees/ filed with freetax usa.
                                                                          My bank always posts deposits quickly.

• #4100622
                                                                          randy

Im a 2/4 and sbbt finally shows they received payment from irs this morning and dispersed it to my account today. I have netspend so im hoping it shows anytime today but im figuring it’ll show at midnight tonight or in early hours tomorrow.

• #4100605
                                                                            cindy4
                                                                              @cindy4

SBBT is posting that my refund was sent to my bank, which is BOA! Will I see my refund today or tomorrow?

Cindy4

• #4100603
                                                                              Kristin

Nothing on my Paypal prepaid card. They release immediately so I should see my $$ tonight at some point. I will noo be doing this SBBT fee deduction thing again.. $75 for what….

Bank has received all or part of your income tax refund.

RT Disbursement Information

Bank has forwarded all or part of your income tax refund from the IRS to your financial institution on 02/03/2015, per the IRS refund delivery date.

As with all direct deposits, please allow at least 1-2 business days for your financial institution to post your refund in your account

• #4100598
                                                                                vilentis

2/4 DDD… WMR at 2 bars, SBBT still says no record found. What a bitch.

• #4100590
                                                                                  Lilly

Filed 1/20
                                                                                    Accepted 1/20
                                                                                    DDD/2/4
                                                                                    Used tt
                                                                                    Showing up at sbbt
                                                                                    But not on card

• #4100579
                                                                                    Anonymous

Mine is showing on SBBT. Called Netspend and they said that they’ll post it as soon as they receive the funds. I guess I’ll have to wait till tomorrow to get the funds.

• #4100577
                                                                                      BIGGBLOCK

I filEd 1/22 & accepted same day! I have a DD 2/4! SBBT showed my money in their acct around 9am central time it has a disbursement date of 2/3 but my bank doesn’t show the deposit

• #4100574
                                                                                        Anonymous

Like WillBeas said…that company makes $40 per costumer that has to have their refund routed thru SBBT. I’m sure that company makes millions off that fee alone during tax time. Bc I’m sure processing stuff on a computer…just pushing keys on a keyboard requires oh so much money that getting interest off that money is oh so needed. Must be using some high tech diamond encrusted keyboards over there. Lol

• #4100540
                                                                                          Anonymous

Thank yo Teresa, Itll be there in the am no worries now :) thank you.

• #4100539
                                                                                            Teresa

I have Chase. DDD of Feb. 4. Still not in account, however last year it posted the morning of DDD (at 1am central time).

• #4100523
                                                                                              WillBeas
                                                                                                @willbeas

@bagel we dont need SBBT EMPLOYEES IN THE FORUM..HAHA, anyway tht business has made a profit of 39.something dollars from millions of taxpayers. In a matter of weeks, how is tht not greed if they are purposely holding deposits to gain interest. Im not saying they are, ijs!

• #4100509
                                                                                                Bagel

@Dirk LOL, wow, you do know that SBBT is a BUSINESS that is required to make MONEY in order to stay in business, right? People like you boggle my mind. Seriously. Do you think people like to work for free?

• #4100497
                                                                                                  Anonymous

i am set to receive my deposit tomorrow but SSBT has no record of my refund what is going on?

• #4100492
                                                                                                    Anonymous

niki… yes chase is saying the same thing. SBBT said it could take up to 24hrs for our bank to see it so, hoping by first thing am.

• #4100489
                                                                                                      NikiB

Does anyone have USAA? They are saying they can’t see pending deposits. My refunds was at SBBT around 7:30 am (CST) and then it says ACH 2/3. Anyone else in the same boat. DDD of 2/4 obviously.

• #4100486
                                                                                                        Anonymous

Anyone with Chase?

• #4100483
                                                                                                          JD

GOT MINE! Filed and accepted Jan21, DDD of 2-4, in my USAA account this morning!

• #4100480
                                                                                                            edgemomof2

Anyone receive a text from Republic bank about funds being available between 1 and 5 days? I did and I’m not happy about this…is that really how long it takes to get money from them?? I needed it actually on the 4th…now what?

• #4100455
                                                                                                              ZipOnDemKeyz

BIGGBLOCK.. When did you file and when was it approved Bro………….

• #4100452
                                                                                                                ZipOnDemKeyz

KIM… when did you file?

• #4100451
                                                                                                                  ZipOnDemKeyz

KIM… when did you file?

• #4100429
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

MINE IS THERE!!! Yay!
                                                                                                                      This has been a stressful wait & I Thank all of you for being here so we can vent and b*tch together

. I’m OUT til next year!

Have a Great Year

• #4100417
                                                                                                                      BIGGBLOCK

SBBT just received my money & it said it was disbursed today but my bank doesn’t have it! The bank said it should be there tomorrow!! I Was hoping it would show today! But check SBBT THEY ARE UPDATING THIS MORNING

• #4100409
                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@WillBeas I just checked SBBT…..when it first hit there it said it would be sent out tomorrow. It does now say that it has been sent to my bank already. ACH 02/03/2015

• #4100399
                                                                                                                          WillBeas
                                                                                                                            @willbeas

Cam u point out where it mentions tht Dirk?

• #4100390
                                                                                                                            Anonymous

SBBT is a bunch of BS. They got our money today and says it will be released tomorrow. They get to hold all that money for a day and collect interest off the money we earned. Pure corporate greed. Should not be allowed. Once they receive money that’s not even theirs….they should be legally required to transfer it immediately.

• #4100376
                                                                                                                              Anonymous

if anyone receives a deposit early please let us know :)

• #4100374
                                                                                                                                Anonymous

MIne hit there too :) im sure we will all see it in our bank accounts first thing in the AM :) This just made my day.

• #4100369
                                                                                                                                  kimintexas
                                                                                                                                    @kimintexas

Just checked… mine is there… Central time zone (Texas). Its gonna be a good day! Our worrying is almost over! :)

• #4100364
                                                                                                                                    WillBeas
                                                                                                                                      @willbeas

SBBT has received my funds. Thank you! ddd 2/4. Does it anyone know if this possibly hit account today, the disbursement states today!

• #4100351
                                                                                                                                      jasona

Within the past 5 minutes, my info is showing up at SBBT. I literally just checked it 5 minutes ago, and it showed nothing. I’m inpatient, so checked a few minutes later, and it was there. Anyone with a DDD of tomorrow. ..I would keep checking over the next 30 minutes

• #4100344
                                                                                                                                        terribusa

SBBT just updated with my deposit showing, showing will deposit next business day. My son has the same date of 2/4 and his is not updated as of yet.
                                                                                                                                          Filled:1/24
                                                                                                                                          Accepted:1/24
                                                                                                                                          Transcripts Avail:1/30
                                                                                                                                          WRM Updated:1/31 with DD 2/4
                                                                                                                                          SBBT Shows money 2/3

• #4100340
                                                                                                                                          Pleaseprocess15

I wonder if they will post to our accounts early tomorrow since they are showing up earlier in the am this year!

• #4100337
                                                                                                                                            Pleaseprocess15

YES!!! SBBT updated….wonder how long it will take to hit my account for a 2/4 deposit date. YES!!

• #4100334
                                                                                                                                              kimintexas
                                                                                                                                                @kimintexas

In all my years dealing with sbbt.. my funds only posted a day before usually mid morning /afternoon time.

• #4100332
                                                                                                                                                Katie

Mine just posted to SBBT and I’m a 2/4! Yes?

• #4100328
                                                                                                                                                  mooncake01

Finally see pending deposit on SBBT – I’m a 2/4.

Expected disbursement to my bank is 2/3 but then they also say (on the website) “will go out the next business day”…

• #4100151
                                                                                                                                                    mommy02071112
                                                                                                                                                      @mommy02071112

@kim https://www.republictaxpayer.com/default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fTaxpayer-Information%2fFee-Summary.aspx

go to this site and see if republic back got there fees yet and you will know how soon your deposit will be there irs releases funds 2x daily 8am and 430 pm

• #4100150
                                                                                                                                                      Kim

Did any of you use Tax Act? If so, have any of you received a deposit into your account yet? Or do you see your money available at the bank that tax act uses? Thank you ahead of time for answering my questions.

• #4099882
                                                                                                                                                        Mish mosh

I’m a 2/4er but nothing on the sbbt website today (we have not received your funds yadda yadda). Called and nothing there either. Don’tin waiting till Wednesday but was hoping I’d s we pending today.

• #4099850
                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Well as soon as anyone gets an update please post :) im just going to call tomorrow looks like people were seeing the funds in SBBT around 11 am. Last year it wasn’t like this at all.

• #4099830
                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I figured that, im sure they can see it coming in but just cant say that itll be there if not tonight tomorrow am.

• #4099804
                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Thought I might be able to shed just a little light for a few posters….SBBT generally will receive your deposit 24-48 hrs prior to your ddd (sometime a day longer if you hit a weekend). They do indeed forward your deposit to your financial institute and generally they will hold it until the ddd given. The reasons for this are as follows: By law they don’t have to put your $ into your account until expected date, it benefits them to have the money sit for a day or two and accrue interest. Some banks do not process in real time (meaning that deposits are batched and processed at the end of the business day and not as received) Exceptions to this are card services- prepaid card companies have direct deals/savings/fees that they get from the tax prep services that employ them. The cards receive funds generally as they are received because the card issuer does not gain anything financially from holding your funds. Check with your bank to find out how they process (batched processing will generally not show pending deposits). Rest assured though- if you see your money on the SBBT site- you will have it in your account within 24 hrs (up to 48)

• #4099797
                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Yea , im hoping mine will be there tonight so i can stop stressing about it lol. this is the first year in 4 years i dont have an offset.

• #4099782
                                                                                                                                                                  becky

Thanks Nikki I called and the automated system listed the deposit and said it would be sent to my bank on 2/3. The online page for SBBT did not show any info. So I gather the ones of us that fees took out of refund will get it on the projected date.

• #4099769
                                                                                                                                                                    Carolyn

Nicole, no your refund will not go through SBBT if you paid your fees up front. It will go to the banking account or prepaid debit card you specified when you filed with TT

• #4099766
                                                                                                                                                                      Nicole

I E-Filed using Turbo Tax. I paid for my fees with my debit card. Will my deposit still be routed through SBBT?? I’m a little confused on this process, any insight would be great. Thanks!

• #4099734
                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@becky call them and see if there is a deposit pending to them.

• #4099733
                                                                                                                                                                          becky

Filed with tt fees took out of refund. Sbbt website not showing anything yet. My deposit date is 2/3. Getting worried…..

• #4099732
                                                                                                                                                                            becky

Filed with tt fees took out of refund. Sbbt website not showing anything yet. My deposit date is 2/3. Getting worried…..

• #4099718
                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Yea i just watch these threads too so when i see someone with the same DDD and having to go through SBBT get their info thats when i know to start checking last year my money went to SBBT at like 1030 at night, so it really could be any time of the day. :) Just gotta think positive

• #4099715
                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

@nikki Good!! I’m going to take your attitude and just claim it! Positive energy from over here for all of us!

• #4099707
                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Yea i spoke to a girl yesterday and one today they both told me it will be there today.

• #4099661
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

The last rep I spoke with said the guy that told me about it being deposited today at SBBT ; was likely counting to the 21 day mark from the acceptance date of 01/12. I hope, it really will happen today.

• #4099630
                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

My latest call to SBBT the girl said, the rep I spoke to that told me the IRS has it scheduled for today must have been counting 21 days from our acceptance on the 12th. She said just keep checking.

• #4099617
                                                                                                                                                                                        Meredith
                                                                                                                                                                                          @mbcain

Just wanted to let everyone know, just I case you didn’t know, you can check with SBBT online at https://cisc.sbtpg.com .

• #4099614
                                                                                                                                                                                          WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                            @willbeas

Thank you so much! I want to order some items from Home Depot but dont wanna overdraft , but with this news im heading to home depot..money will b in account before check hits !! Haha

• #4099609
                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Yes she said the IRS has it to be sent to them today so i will see the funds with their bank today.

• #4099607
                                                                                                                                                                                              WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                @willbeas

By the end of their work day Nikki? I hope so!

• #4099604
                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

@s trask was your DDD 02/04?

• #4099602
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

My DDD is the 4th i spoke tho them again today and the lady said it is scheduled for deposit today by the end of the day so im hoping that Chase will have it Wed and i wont have to wait the extra day.

• #4099591
                                                                                                                                                                                                    WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @willbeas

I see tht folks with DDD of the 3rd are seeing movement from SBBT! Its a good thing atleast I know i will have funds on the 4th with no delay. Last yr sbbt didnt receive my deposit until the deposit day, which delayed it by a day.

• #4099582
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ingrid

I didn’t have to pay any fees. I did a free return. Regarding my credit union no pending dd is available. I did split the refund into two accounts at the same bank.

• #4099577
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Still nothing here :(

• #4099574
                                                                                                                                                                                                          s trask

Just logged in to sbbt 11:06am EST. Money just went in! Yayyyy. Was NOT there 30 minutes ago

• #4099568
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@Ingrid you should check the bank you’re using for a pending DD. Unless you used Netspend and in that case it won’t pend, it will be available as soon as the IRS sends it.

• #4099566
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

if you paid fees up front no you do not go through SBBT

• #4099561
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ingrid

I need clarification please. If you used TT but had no fees tackled on, does this mean you do not go through SBBT? That is where my confusion sits. I go over to SBBT and states no one with this social security is found. I am super confused. I have a DDD for 2/4.

• #4099532
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@melissamc5007 yea i dont know its frustrating i have seen a lot of people on this site with their money on friday. ill just check later on in the day. As long as they have it by tomorrow im fine. Its irritating seeing everyone else have deposits though on the same cycle lol.

• #4099531
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

@nikki520 I just spoke to an SBBT rep also. I was told the same thing about calling back. I wonder what the hold up is? People who aren’t having fees taken out with our same DDD have their $. I was also told the IRS may have sent it to them already but it takes 24-48 hrs to show up on there end sometimes. BS…. This is so frustrating.

• #4099525
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Carolyn

Well no update yet on the SBBT website for my refund that is supposed to be sent by 2/4. I’ll be checking throughout the day though to see if I get that “bank has been notified of pending deposit”

• #4099519
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

SBBT said to call back later in the evening because they receive deposits every day so im hoping with my fingers crossed that tomorrow am they have it in their bank to then send it to mine.

• #4099399
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Melissamc5007

Hours of Operation for Consumer Tax Filers (Self Prepared Online)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Peak Season – Mid January to End of February 5:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific, M-F
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Pacific, Sat
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            8:00 am to 12:00 pm, Pacific, Sun
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Off Peak Season – March to Mid April 6:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific, M-F
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            7:00 am to 12:00 pm, Pacific, Sat
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Off Season – Mid April to Mid January 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Pacific, M-F

That’s copied and pasted from their page. Last year my deposit came in close to 11AM Eastern.

• #4099398
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

TPG is located in San Diego, California.

So times must be Pacific time, makes my life simple. For once I won’t be calculating time zones.

• #4099385
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Carolyn

SBBT Live Taxpayer Support: 1-877-908-7228

Hours: Monday – Friday, 5:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific. Saturday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm,

• #4099383
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kim

What time zone is SBTP? If we got a ddd of 2/4 when do anyone think we will see it shown on TT bank?

• #4099215
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  chris

what number are ya’ll calling sbbt number i called said closed on sunday

• #4099214
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    klw

I also have a 2-4 DDD. I have to go through SBBT first then its sent to Netspend. I called SBBT today and they said there is nothing there for me yet because the IRS does not send them money on the weekends. Who thinks it will there there tomorrow? I know alot of 2/4’s got their money Friday night on their Netspend cards because they already paid their fees upfront, but if the irs sent monet out on Friday why wouldnt SBBT have ours? Im sure the irs didnt just skip that bank as some others already are pending with their regular banks as well. Come on SBBT!! I’m counting on it being there tomorrow.

• #4099134
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Same here sbbt said theyll have the deposit tomorrow :)

• #4099121
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I just spoke to someone at SBBT. I filed 01/09 accepted 01/12 got a DDD of by 02/04 and second bar about 3am yesterday. According to the rep at SBBT they’ve received confirmation for a deposit dated 02/02 from the IRS.

• #4098574
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          tax2015

Filed: 1/20/2015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Source: e-file.com
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted: 1/20/2015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Sbbt fees: No

Transcript available: 01/30/2014
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Adjustments to refund: yes owed irs a debt
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Wmr update with 2 bars and ddd of 02/04/2015: 01/31/2015

Good luck everyone

• #4098569
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @willbeas

Still nothing from SBBT, but I know last yr they didnt process over the weekend.

• #4098565
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

I just tried looking through sbbt and it said something like to wait a week… but yhe irs gaveE a refund date of 2/4. I dunno maybe its just a generic message

Viewing 115 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.