Join Live Discussion

Code 1541 topic UPDATE as of 2/18/19

Home » Forums » General Discussion » 2019 Tax Season » Code 1541 topic UPDATE as of 2/18/19

• Topic Starter
    redacted B

This topic is getting outta hand on the forum. Let’s ALL try to use this one and post our updates! I’ll be calling the IRS tomorrow morning. I’ve been stuck on 1541 delay since 2/9/18.

Viewing 9 replies - 1,051 through 1,059 (of 1,059 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    redacted B

Mizzaide, you can stay with me!!!!

mizzaide
    @mizzaide

@youdontneedmyname
    I TOTALLY get it!
    My roommate said i need to be out 3/1 (we bump heads) and a week later i lost my job. I have no family or friends where i live and we were literally gonna sleep in my car till someone kind enough opened their home to us until i can get back on my feet.

I cant rent anywhere cuz i had to get the lease of my ex husbands place put in my name since we were staying there (been separated over a decade) and he didnt have power for owing the power company over $1k!!! How does one even rack up a bill that high beats me.A week later i left due to domestic violence. I let the landlord know the morning after i left. I explained the situation and that i couldnt take over the lease since i had moved to savannah a week prior and obviously didnt have a job. oh funny thing too… i left nov 7 and the lease with my name didnt start till dec 1 and the grand ole judicial system in savannah,decided that i signed a legal contract and granted the landlord an eviction. im actually FINALLY getting divorced and am asking for my ex to pay the eviction so me n my kid can stop having to rent rooms in other peoples houses.

Youdontneedmyname

Unfortunately I can’t. We only have one vehicle that my husband uses daily to go to work and doesn’t get off or home until after the IRS has closed for yeah day. We get paid on the 28th and we can pay to turn the phone back on then. As well as turning the water back on. But I shouldn’t have to worry about this mess. It should be here already. I filed 1/28. We only have one source of income, hubby’s w-2. We were eligible for EITC because we made under 20k this year. Claimed the same two CTC and added a baby so claimed ACTC. I understand waiting until the 15th, but fuck I should have been in the first pool. I should already have a release date. But I don’t. I’m stuck at 1541 and my returns are correct. 😒

Koka

Still on 1541 delay. I’ll be calling them tomorrow. I’ll update if any change.

mizzaide
    @mizzaide

@youdontneedmyname

check this out!

https://igotmyrefund.com/faq/

go under “i need help with rent or utilities, where can i find help while waiting on my refund?”

also call 211 from your phone. its the united way . explain your situation and they will give you phone numbers to resources htat can help you!

I really hope this helps you out. … I know what you are going through!
    Please keep me updated on your situation.

mizzaide
    @mizzaide

@cmcarpe82 sorry that reply was meant for @youdontneedmyname

mizzaide
    @mizzaide

@cmcarpe82 can you borrow someones phone tomorrow to call the TA line? They help expedite refunds for those who have hardships. I also think i read somewhere that utility companies will work with you if you are waiting on your refund. If i find out where i read it ill let you know!

Youdontneedmyname

If you find out anything please update. I am waiting until I get my phone turned back on to call. He’ll this hole ordeal is going to get my water shut off. This is bullshit. I needed this refund like yesterday.

cmcarpe82

right here with you you atleast i will know where to update once i know something

Viewing 9 replies - 1,051 through 1,059 (of 1,059 total)
  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.