Cash APP Direct Deposit

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Cash APP Direct Deposit

• This topic has 203 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Ash.
  • Topic Starter
    Htown

Anyone else in here used cash app for their direct deposit? If so any movement? Anyone who had an earlier ddd and recieve funds on your cash app….how did that process go for you?

I filed and accepted 2/1 . DDD Is 26th

Viewing 202 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ash

1 cash app declined my unemployment benefits that the deposit was failed and I have yet to hear anything about where the payment is when it’s going to be resubmitted if it’s being mailed or what the case may be and I’m getting ready to call the Better Business Bureau does anybody have any ideas of what’s going to happen

$angelbishop90

$angelbishop90 wheres my refund

Troyverion Williams
              Lio Edward
                @lioedward

My cash app direct deposit failed due to unemployment. The Cash app states that unemployment has to remember payments and unemployment is saying that they cannot do so because they are federal funds. Right now my failed payment is sitting there with the cash app, so they say … I don’t know what to do. Does anyone have answers?

for more information visit us:- https://www.cashappserver.com/direct-deposit-into-cash-app/

Twylajames

My cashapp is $twylajames27

Twylajames

Can you help please to get my 29.18 back asap

Twylajames

I need my back from from [email protected] on cashapp

Alicia

So I got a confirmation saying my DD would be on my cashapp today, May 13th. It hasnt come yet at all. Anyone know whats up? Or has anyone else used Cashapp for their stimulus? When did it come?

Deana O’Connor

Day 4 still no dd ! Although irs said it was sent to my cash app 😩where is my money ? Never again

Homealone

Who tf uses cashapp for direct deposit🤣🤣 you have to email for support bot even a telephone number

Andrea Marshall

Can u tell me if my direct deposit is pending

Franciscoj210

My cash app got close 2 days before my taxes got sent this was on the 24 of February i was supposed to get it on the 26 of February i had got an email saying it got send but was declined

DYMCLDSLA

I got a letter from the IRS saying they need to verify if I fild tax’s this year or I have identity theft so I will be calling tomorrow

Kingjay91

My question is will I get my stimulus check on there too since I got my refund through cashapp

Kingjay91

I filed through turbo tax on March 17th. I got my refund in my cash app 10 days later on March 27th.

ItsmyMoney&iWant

@izzy did it come yet? My dd 4/1/2020 and still nothing..

Izzy

DDD of 03/26 wmr says it sent p. That date but still nothing on my cashapp!! It’s 9:20 am in VA… emailed cashapp waiting on response

Henry Lee

Where is my money

Kris
                                              @cam-rellim82

IRS said was sent on the 11th should be on cash app by the 16th still havent seen it….. Emailed cash app said they wont know until its completed . how long will it take?

Jayy

Anyone file on the 6th using cash app dd?

Kensly

I was Suppose to get Paid today through direct deposit But I don’t know what the fuck is going on with cash app because People got shitt to do and I still haven’t gotten my Money. I emailed them just waiting for a reply

Tiffany

I did my taxes on feb 25th the irs sent it out yesterday on 3.5 via Cashapp and still have not received nothing!

April

I hot a check it said they didn’t recognize the bank.. its really been sitting in the mail all these days!! Thank u jesus.. check your mailbox guys

Candy

Guess I’m the only one who didn’t get their money today?

Anntonia

I got mines at 8:00am this morning

Candy

@.Torie me either. 😡

Torie

Its the march 4 and still haven’t received my cash app dd 🤬

Rory
                                                                @roryd

Received DD 1:58am via cash app

Candy

It’s Wednesday. Where’s my m’fin money cash app?

Htown

@taya did you use cash app as your direct deposit? I’m still waiting and wondering if I’m going to get mine tomorrow fucking pissed

Taya

They sent me a check got it last night said they didn’t recognize the bank !

April

Still nothing in my act! Still no answers

• #4387752
                                                                        TeeCobb

Still nothing 🙄🤬

• #4387305
                                                                          Dan Dinsmoore

I got 18k and I’ve only got 3 k left I put 15k down so I financed a 2009 Lexus that was stickered for 22k it only has 226,000 miles so I got a heck of a deal dude didn’t know wat he had smh

• #4387302
                                                                            Luther Alderman

I got 10k and I haven’t touched a dime. I’m going to spend mine in Las Vegas.

• #4387301
                                                                              Denver Morrison

Look at it this way you will have your money when everybody else has already spent theirs. I know about 7 people that got a 2/26 dd and 5 of those people received over 9k and they are already almost broke. That’s crazy. They will be selling their stuff in a couple weeks.

• #4387282
                                                                                Rory
                                                                                  @roryd

@Aura how did you figure out you were receiving a check? My DDD for cash app is 03/04 and mine will be rejected as well. What was your DDD? I’m worried about receiving my money. Sorry for all the questions lol

• #4387275
                                                                                  Lesha

You guys sounds like the IRS will be issuing us a paper check please I advised everyone to stop using cash app as DD pay pal offers the same and more reliable apparently cash app rejected my DD because I exceeded the limit I currently have my employer DD set in cash app and was payed the day before the IRS issues DD so within 25 hrs I have exceeded the limit of 10,000

• #4387222
                                                                                    KW1992

Still have not received any money

• #4387210
                                                                                      Taya

Anybody got their deposit this morning? I did not and this sh*t is ridiculous!

• #4387138
                                                                                        Deja008

Praying I finally get what I’ve been waiting for if not I’ll be calling for them to just send me a check 🤦🏾‍♀️😔🙄 I’ll never use cash app again for DD. I’m mad cuz I’ve worked Walmart and Dillards and each job was set for DD on my cash app never had an issue never missed a payment I just don’t get why this happened

• #4387106
                                                                                          Torie

🙏🏾🙏🏾💪🏾 that my dd comes today.! My family needs it.!

• #4386891
                                                                                            KW1992

Still no deposits. Hoping everybody that’s waiting receives their money tomorrow🤞🏽

• #4386495
                                                                                              Aura

Mine is coming in the mail. Cash app rejected my direct deposit. Not sure why and frankly I don’t even care. I’m never using them again for direct deposit. They might and we’ll not even have a customer service department because they never answer their damn emails!

• #4386491
                                                                                                Lesha

Same thing happening to me I’m so pissed it’s a line going through my money on cash app I’ve contacted via email so many times I will never in my life use cash app for DD ever again I want my money !!!!!

• #4386394
                                                                                                  TeeCobb

Same thing Is happening with me I reached out to Cashapp support via twitter and they emailed me back within the hour basically saying I’ll have my deposit next week I have to wait 1-5 business days because I’ve never used them for DD before. Don’t panic just be patient 😊

• #4386391
                                                                                                    Torie

anyone else still waiting?

• #4386290
                                                                                                      Deja008

@Torie

I use cash app to deposit funds from both my jobs and I’ve never had an issue getting paid on time cash app just replied to me and told me it should be soon but that’s what i was told 2 days ago! I just want my funds had to cancel my babies birthday party cuz this extra was suppose to cover what paychecks couldn’t and with rent right next door I wish they could tell my landlord to wait like they are making us

• #4386288
                                                                                                        Deja008

@Tori

I use cash app to deposit funds from both my jobs and I’ve never had an issue getting paid on time cash app just replied to me and told me it should be soon but that’s what i was told 2 days ago! I just want my funds had to cancel my babies birthday party cuz this extra was suppose to cover what paychecks couldn’t and with rent right next door I wish they could tell my landlord to wait like they are making us

• #4386183
                                                                                                          Torie

Deja008

This is my day 4 as well …just because this my first dd i have to wait til Monday or Tuesday for mines to hit. Smh I never a problem with DD with my job coming thru.

• #4386095
                                                                                                            Deja008

1-3 days up to 5 that’s crazy I’ve used direct deposit for my job and never had this issue now all of a sudden it’s a problem it’s going on day 4 (ddd was the 26th) which is really ridiculous and the fact that my routing number has changed and everything! It’s Sickening I will never ever do this again! Oh and i get paid from my job every Thursday NO PROBLEM depositing those funds to cash app but this one it’s an issue I just want my money man that is all!! 5:30 am KCMO

• #4386088
                                                                                                              Torie

Any updates? this my first time with dd cashaap

• #4386078
                                                                                                                Torie

Its 6am in Virginia still no money hit yet.

• #4386049
                                                                                                                  Josh

Calling irs Monday and have them issue a check. Fuck this

• #4385994
                                                                                                                    Torie

In va still waiting for mines.

• #4385989
                                                                                                                      Josh

Still waiting yall

• #4385850
                                                                                                                        Rebecca73

Got a email from cash app its takes 1-3 days 5/days if its first time direct deposit

• #4385826
                                                                                                                          Vb20009

Im in virginia Mines still haven’t hit my account.

• #4385824
                                                                                                                            Vb20009

Still haven’t got my money hit yet and I’m in Virginia …irs released it on 26th.
                                                                                                                              Hope it will hit soon.

• #4385733
                                                                                                                              April

This is total bs! My refund should have been on my cash app 2/26. I need to know what is the hold up! It doesn’t take 5 whole days for a deposit to post, that’s an expectation date

• #4385713
                                                                                                                                Josh

Still nothing for me :-(

• #4385469
                                                                                                                                  Tim

The best easy to contact cash app is through Twitter cashapp support!

• #4385411
                                                                                                                                    Deja008

In KC and my ddd was sent the 26th it’s the 28th and still nothing my account number has changed and now I’m worried today is my daughters bday and I have to cancel everything planned cuz these funds are not yet here 10 AM Missouri

• #4385402
                                                                                                                                      Stacy

So I got an email saying my refund was deposited yesterday, but when I go to cash app there a line through the amount and it say it couldn’t deposit because my balance was too low. I sent TWO emails yesterday and still haven’t heard anything back yet. When will we receive our refunds??? This is crazy.

• #4385268
                                                                                                                                        Htine

What the hell is going on this is some bs so I’m guessing everybody has to wait till Wednesday to get the check because that would be 5 days from the 26th not counting that day smh this is fucking crazy I’m heated

• #4385253
                                                                                                                                          Brit
                                                                                                                                            @brit

7:21 a.m in Houston & still no deposit.

• #4385160
                                                                                                                                            Synethia Mount

I still haven’t received anything either, the IRS website says if we haven’t received it by March 2 to call the bank but we don’t have anyone to even “call”. So they have until Monday and I’m calling the IRS!!

• #4385143
                                                                                                                                              Josh

Guess I’ll be calling IRS in the morning to find out what’s going on since I’m the last one with cash app remaining… fuck

• #4385053
                                                                                                                                                Josh

I’m still waiting and I emailed cash app to see if I had a pending direct deposit and they said I didn’t so who knows.

• #4385044
                                                                                                                                                  Brit
                                                                                                                                                    @brit

It’s 11:23 pm in Houston Texas and still no deposit. This will be my first time setting up a direct deposit with them though.

• #4385005
                                                                                                                                                    Rebecca73

Any updates

• #4384821
                                                                                                                                                      Austin

Candy I was told the same bullcrap…I’ll never use direct deposit for cash app again…why would a government issued check have to wait 3 to 5 business days? This has definitely thrown me off of my financial plans.

• #4384797
                                                                                                                                                        Rebecca73

Will it make a difference if the routing number changed

• #4384721
                                                                                                                                                          Candy

I heard from Cash App. They said it will take up to 3 business days to process. Up to 5 if it’s the first deposit. Naturally, it’s my first deposit. Sigh.

• #4384678
                                                                                                                                                            Rebecca73

I’ve emailed them haven’t gotten a response back… Getting worried what should I do…. Any suggestion

• #4384677
                                                                                                                                                              Synethia Mount

I still haven’t received anything. I did call the bank that they use but she really couldn’t give me much info because they don’t have access to Cash app files. She said they receive them & send then straight to cash app. She also said I was not the only one who has called about this. So basically we have to wait until it deposits or we receive an email back from them. I WILL NOT be doing business with them anymore, PayPal it is. I’m pissed!!

• #4384662
                                                                                                                                                                Taya

There has to be something we can do? Who can we call? It’s my money and I need it now!

• #4384656
                                                                                                                                                                  Candy

Wth man. How can they hold our money like this? Bet I won’t be using them again. 2 days off work wages. I haven’t been able to take care of anything as planned.

• #4384649
                                                                                                                                                                    Brit
                                                                                                                                                                      @brit

It’s 12:10 pm in Houston and I still haven’t received mine.

• #4384644
                                                                                                                                                                      Rebecca73

Any updates

• #4384533
                                                                                                                                                                        Synethia Mount

I’m here in Alabama and still haven’t received mine. Mine is over $3,800 but less than 5,000. Does that make a difference?

• #4384518
                                                                                                                                                                          Taya

How can they play with our money lime this? Still nothing!

• #4384504
                                                                                                                                                                            Josh

No refund yet either on my cash app card still waiting

• #4384490
                                                                                                                                                                              Candy

In GA. Nothing on cash app yet. Less than $10,000. Please tell me I’m not alone. Not hearing back from Cash App support. Wondering if cash will post today or not.

• #4384456
                                                                                                                                                                                Jennifer

Cashapp declined my return. It was in there so I went shopping and then they declined it the next day. now my cashapp balance is negative. They closed my account and deactivated my card. I’m not fraud, I’m am who I say I am. My return was less than 10k. Anyone have any input on that??

• #4384453
                                                                                                                                                                                  Naenae

10a in GA. Still nothing. Changed to “Sent” overnight. Admittedly worried.

• #4384433
                                                                                                                                                                                    Kbaybee112

Still waiting anyone else in NY get there’s?

• #4384431
                                                                                                                                                                                      Rebecca73

I’m from Texas still haven’t gotten my refund yet… Routing number changed getting worried.. What should I do please help

• #4384366
                                                                                                                                                                                        Rebecca73

My return is 4300…. Routing number changed . its different from what put on tax form for direct deposit.

• #4384347
                                                                                                                                                                                          ChelseaIsMad09

Got my refund less than 10k but there is a slash through it on cash app and not being made available to me? Anyone know what I can do? I have made several attempts to contact cash app with my issues with no response.

• #4384342
                                                                                                                                                                                            August

Update ! I just got my deposit . You guys should receive yours soon. Stay blessed

• #4384336
                                                                                                                                                                                              Dom

8:28 EST Florida, my cash app hit.

• #4380950
                                                                                                                                                                                                Admin
                                                                                                                                                                                                IGMR Admin
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @igmr-admin

Grapevine Announcement 🍇

Our moderators and admins volunteer their time out of the kindness of their hearts ❤️. Countless hours go into support and development of this site and we want to give you the best site to use. We are fueled by excessive amounts of caffeine and karma for helping bring users together to share information. Even small donations are tremendous. We appreciate your help and contributions are used for site development.

You can securely donate through PayPal or with a credit/debit card.

Click here to use Paypal and Donate to IGMR

A New Option to Donate is by using CashApp. Our $Cashtag is $igmr.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Use this IGMR link code to get started and Get 💵 $5 the first time you send money.

**If you already donated with $CashApp, please email admin your $Cashtag so they we can give you your star!**

• #4384323
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Akeela

It’s 8am in Ohio and I got my return yesterday but it’s not on my cash app help and I can’t get in touch or speak with no one!

• #4384274
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dom

7:28 EST in Florida, still not deposited…. DDD was the 26th

• #4384162
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Korey
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @kuncapher2004

Mine was supposed to deposit on the 26th. Here its 550 am the 27th and still nothing. Irs says it was sent but i dint have it yet.

• #4384156
                                                                                                                                                                                                        August

My DDD was for 2/26, but it didn’t say sent until this morning and still no deposit on my cash app card. All of my info is correct and it isn’t more than 10k. Since it didn’t say sent until this morning do you guys think it’ll deposit tomorrow?

• #4384145
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Holly

My DDD was 2/26 but it didn’t say sent until today and still nothing smh. Mine is less than 10G’s I’m concerned though smh.

• #4384139
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Little k

My numbers was different on cash app I got mine at 1.30 am

• #4384110
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Erica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @elg35

Aaron- I got $2700 and it didn’t decline

Rebecca73- Several of us on here had the same issue. Your refund will still post:) Mines did.

• #4384068
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Aaron

Aaron in Alabama still haven’t gotten my return either but I’m not the only one! Lots of us haven’t gotten it and we were due to get em yesterday…. Mine just 2900$ i hope that’s not declined

• #4384057
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Krystal

Haven’t gotten mine either!!! I see other people getting theirs on Cashapp so hopefully in the next few hours, but damn it’s getting ridiculous!!!

• #4384053
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jordab

I still have not got mine… I’m getting worried

• #4384026
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Rebecca73

My routing number is different now than when I entered it in tax return info… Is that bad

• #4384009
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        asd85

Got It!

• #4383966
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Erica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @elg35

Refund finally deposited!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Georgia

• #4383879
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            BayouBunny

Ya’ll have made me feel so much better. I didn’t see my deposit and saw the changed account info and thought for sure I wasn’t gonna see my refund any time soon.lol Thank you for posting

• #4383369
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ebominaj

If your tax return was 10k or over cashapp will decline it…at that point it will be sent back to the irs and they will mail you a paper check I don’t know how long it will take in the mail but hope this helps…Im using my cashapp still nothing 8:06 est I know my refund has been sent and people that have gotten theirs through cash app so hoping by 1am?… DDD 2/26/2020 sent to my bank 2/26/2020 🤞🤞🤞

• #4383245
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Taya

Still nothing in NY smh

• #4383191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chloe

I just talked to cash app if your return was more than 10gs CashApp declined it.

• #4383146
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Layla

NC no change, I guess til tomorrow everyone who is still waiting..

• #4383080
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lisa

6:12p GA- nothing

• #4383055
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Little k

6 pm in ga still nothing on cash app anyone had any luck

• #4382939
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Erica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @elg35

5:13pm in Georgia. Still Nothing in my account

• #4382713
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Aaron

I still haven’t gotten mine yet
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My refund was due to come today anybody else?

• #4382636
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Brittney

It’s 2:20 pm in Houston Texas and I still haven’t received my tax refund through my cash app account

• #4382620
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Brittney

Im in Houston Texas.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  My tax refund was supposed to be in my cash app account today, feb 26th. I haven’t received it yet. Has anyone else in the area received theirs?

• #4382466
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Austin

Did anyone get a pending credit transaction b4 they’re money hit? I’m trying to figure out if I did everything right

• #4382463
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Austin

I’m so annoyed right now. Do DD come in at any hour?

• #4382448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lisa

Has anyone received their deposit on the east coast after 12p today?

I’m in GA. It’s 2:11p and I still have no funds.

I just wanted to see if more were being processed throughout the day.

• #4382422
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Krista

Still haven’t gotten mine through cashapp, it’s 11am in WAshington state

• #4382232
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tim

I had my refund sent to my account Monday but it had a line through it so I email cash app and they are saying it was declined for payment? But won’t tell me why after I sent multiple emails since then.

• #4382217
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Taya

What do you mean tim?

• #4382052
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Tim

Was anyone return declined by cash app?

• #4382033
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                irked

Has anybody gotten there refund yet?? I used cash app for my refund as well and it’s now 11:03 am , in TN !!

• #4381969
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  asd85

I contacted SBTPG 877-908-7228, and confirmed my refund was sent, but it wasn’t until around 10:40am EST. Fees to TurboTax were paid. Contacted cash app as well, and they state to allow 1-5 business days for refund to be received and (as someone else also mentioned) that the new routing & account numbers will not effect the deposit as the previous numbers are still active.

• #4381911
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lisa

Same here

GA – no money yet. DDD is today. Sent emails via cashapp but no one has responded. TurboTax has confirmed that fees have been paid.

• #4381897
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Little k

Here in ga nothing yet ddd was today with cash app anybody got any news

• #4381759
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Shawtybae11

If y’all account information changed y’all will still get your direct deposit I definitely emailed them when I saw that myself. And got confirmation that you will still get your direct deposit to The old numbers they just advise to update it in the future

• #4381739
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Aaron

Im waiting on my refund here in Alabama! Nothing yet! And why has my direct deposit information changed? And on top of that I used the old direct deposit information will i still get my money????

Any having the same issues

• #4381730
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kbaybee112

Haven’t got it but where my refund hasn’t sent it yet

• #4381720
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Shawtybae11

I’m In Texas and I have not received anything still waiting.

• #4381715
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Neece

I used my cash app for direct deposit on my tax return. My kid got hers but she used a different banking facility. Nothing as of yet

• #4381675
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Rina

I meant I haven’t received anything

• #4381674
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Rina

It’s 10:30am here in NC and I still have received anything

• #4381600
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Rina

Am I the only person who’s account info changed?

• #4381548
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Adam

Anybidy in nc got theirs?

• #4381516
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Aura

Same here Ron… a few people have gotten theirs not too long ago. Guess I’ll check back at 10 am to see if there’s any change

• #4381508
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ron

Any luck ? I’m still waiting

• #4381421
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kesha

Got my refund in Mississippi

• #4381295
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lisa

Bobbie- that’s good to know! Gives me hope.

I’m in GA. Still waiting on mine. My account and routing has not changed.

DDD is today.

• #4381278
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Layla

Has anyone cashapp account numbers been changed?

• #4381231
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ron

Haven’t received mine, was told 26 and had it pending on my cash app since Monday.

• #4381229
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Cassandra Fizer

Just came through at 729 in Chicago

• #4381185
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tgrab

Pa Freetaxusa dd 226 cashapp nothing
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Also husband credit union same and nothing
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          But friends got theres today diff banks and the irs took status bar doesnt say sent but they got it

• #4381171
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bobbie

Got my refund in georgia

• #4381141
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Aura

Looks like we are all here waiting on our money lol it’s 8:15 here in Washington DC… NOTHING. I’ve never done cashapp direct deposit so I don’t know what to expect.

• #4381119
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cassandra Fizer

Still nothing it’s 7 am here in Chicago !!

• #4381102
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Erica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @elg35

Georgia
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ddd 2/26 filed turbo tax
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING 😒

• #4380945
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Adam

We all waitin “patiently” lol it need to hurry upppp!!

• #4380887
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Britt
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @britt-lee

I’m in Indiana.. Filed TT. Was sent for dd 2/26. Still nothing.. Mannn this is getting discouraging.. Fingers crossed it comes today.. Looks like some people are receiving it.. Fingers.toes, and eyes are all crossed lol

• #4380865
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lisa

Latasha- I’m not sure what the hold up is. However, I normally do not get my paychecks through cashapp until 8:30a so maybe it’ll happen then. DDD is today so I hope to see something soon .

• #4380859
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        asd85

In MI…nothing yet, patiently waiting on pins and needles lol

• #4380764
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Cassandra Fizer

In Chicago still haven’t received mine

• #4380763
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cassandra Fizer

Cfizer89

• #4380753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Miah

In Nc and still nothing yet

• #4380729
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Adam

Im in NC and still nothing yet. Says will be sent to the bank on feb 26th

• #4380686
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Latasha

Lisa I’m in Georgia. Got mine at 230.

• #4380654
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Austin

4:21am in phx az and still havent gotten mine yet…email.said today the money will b released to my bank

• #4380623
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lisa

In GA -still waiting

• #4380601
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Latasha

Got mine about 230 this morning.

• #4380549
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jaydub

Received 4:05am Chicago ! Happy refund day y’all!

• #4380365
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jaydub

Ddd is 2/26/2020. Here in Chicago at 3:49am and nothing . My dd from my work usually hits around 450am so I’m hoping around then

• #4380332
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bobbie

In ga still nothing

• #4380255
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Riss

In GA just got mine through cash app .

• #4380203
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bobbie

I normally get odd at 9am so hopefully by then

• #4380164
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ashley
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @asheleaz

nothing yet in nj. I filed and was accepted 1/27 path until 2/16 no bars until approved this past Saturday. Ddd 2/26 and it’s 3:24est right now. I usually get my deposits before 1am and 4am sometimes like right after 7am… Fingers crossed.

• #4380107
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Htown

In louisiana….nothing here

• #4380074
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        May2373

Just got mine

• #4380004
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bobbie

2:07 in georgia nothing for me either smh

• #4379995
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            May2373

It’s 1:04 am in Chicago nothing for Me yet

• #4379993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bobbie

Anyone get theirs yet?

• #4379485
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Latasha

No problem keep us updated. Only place I’ve seen where there is cash app people
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Im going to bed. Notifications on haha. Good luck!

• #4379471
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Eric C

Latasha thank you for that ,you just calmed my spirit lol

• #4379396
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Latasha

Eric C yeah mine changed too
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      But said the deposits to old account number would still work. We shall see

• #4379360
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Eric C

I used cash app for my taxes last year and this year,,,haven’t received mine yet, went to check my Acct $ Routing #’s and they changed,smdh

• #4379339
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Zee

My cashapp always deposits money around 1-2 am. Expecting it around that time

• #4379277
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Latasha

Mariah I have that but my date is 2/26. I had a offset
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I’m praying I get my money soon on my cash app
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I’m scared it ain’t gonna come
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            For days.

• #4379186
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mariahh

Anyone else have a ddd of *by March 2nd? I’m using cash app too

• #4378965
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kesha

Meant freetaxusa filed

• #4378958
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kesha

Cashapp ddd 2/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cashusa fees taken out
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Called Santa Barba says they received my funds and ddd 2/26..nothing on cash card yet

• #4378948
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Latasha

Nothing yet. Ddd for 2/26. I have a offset but that has never slowed it up. Hopefully I get it tomorrow. I normally get my check around 730 am so I ain’t gonna panic to till after then.

• #4376677
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Roneisha

I just received my direct deposit with cashapp see you next year

• #4376383
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tiff

I have a date of 2/26 going to cash app dd and nothing either yet, assuming it will be tomorrow

• #4376105
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nana72
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @steph72

So they delay it when you have fees, must be the bank the fees are being taken from. Hope you get your deposits today.

• #4376096
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nana72
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @steph72

CashApp was early for me also, I didn’t do an advance or have any fees taken out. MY ddd was 2/5 and I got it 1/31 before wmr updated on 2/1.

• #4375801
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lexi

Same here @ htown. Im still not getting excited for a deposit today … Dont wanna be let down again lol

• #4375744
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Htown

Have the green circle finally. I used cashapp. Says sent 25th.ddd in the 26th. No money on card yet

• #4374608
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lexi

This blows… Ima check again around 2 am … Hopefully yu get yours soon good luck htown

• #4374526
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Htown

Me eitherr lexi…nothing yet

• #4374211
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lexi

Ive used cashapp for mine the last 2 years and always got it 2 days esrly around 6:30 est time. I was hoping that would be the case today but not as of yet..

• #4374191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Trizzy2x

@meeky where u see this at and what time it hit i aint got mine yet

• #4374182
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Meeky

I am using cash app, I seen others get their money last night with Cash app b they didn’t have fees so they do deposit early

• #4371670
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Htown

Congrats!

• #4371643
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            naebrewy

@Htwon idk how i received it that early. I was shocked when i got a notification saying my money was in my account.

• #4371548
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Htown

Cash app updates?

• #4371240
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Htown

@naebrewy you recieved on the 12th? How sway

• #4370356
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  naebrewy

I filed with cash app on 2/03
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DDD was 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    received 2/12

• #4369414
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Htown

@TheYello thanks fo responding

• #4368813
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      TheYello

I used cashapp last year and am using it this year, no movement yet but last year it dropped the day of DDD in the late afternoon. I also had fees taken out.

• #4368738
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Htown

@2Legit2Quit everyone keeps talking about other banks and my ole i wanna be different behind wanna use cash app. I see nothing.

• #4368635
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2Legit2Quit

I have mine set for cash app, but I have not seen anything yet!

• #4368562
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Htown

Im the only one

Viewing 202 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.