2018 EIC / ACTC Filers

• Creator
    Topic

OK, we know were are among the ones that will be Held again this year! Lets keep each other updated and supported through this LONG ordeal again!

Who has Filed already?
    Who will file Soon?
    Who isn’t in a rush?

I haven’t filed yet, not in a rush but I will file as soon as I receive my last W2. Not chasing the FB groups like last year lol

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 75 replies - 301 through 375 (of 1,119 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Aksha
    @kaykay

Whats the number to have transcripts faxed?

Tall Drink

Crap! Now I’m worried. Last year I didnt get the PATH message, had to file the 1095A or whatever for the heathcare credit stuff.

This year I had the PATH message until this morning now my amount is back and the message:

“We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”

Is this bad??? I cant get transcripts online :(

Christy0111
    @christy0111

Same for me as everyone else. Path Message gone and updated WMR to processing. Checked transcript and I have a 846 code with refund date 2/22 Cycle code 20180701. Love to see all this progress for everyone!

Nikki

Like most everyone else, I checked my transcript this morning and had an 846 date of 2/22. Checked my transcript from last year and it said 2/23. I got my actual deposit on 2/20 last year, so I’m hoping for 2/19 this year. (Using a rush card, so it’s a day earlier than a normal bank). Hope that helps some of you!

RayC
    @rayman70

Mine just updated ,path now gone!! Finally lol. Checked my transcripts at 5 am…no update..checked again at 7:30 am..now I have the 846 code and refund issued 2/22/18. Processed date is 2/19/18. I’m thinking many of us with the 846 code and the DDD of the 22nd will wake up to a DD Saturday morning. This exact scenario happened last year.I guess it depends on your bank and what their policies are. I know each bank/credit union is different as far as when they release funds.

Jaime

So would the take action message ha e popped up after path cleared? Or will it pop up tomorrow if we are a week update?

Scooter

So, a DDD of 2/22, what is the likelihood it will go in sooner? If so I’m how soon??? Anyone care to speculate?

AJN
    @ajn

I had checked last night and still had PATH long after others had it disappear. My transcript did not show 846. Now this morning I am checking again, PATH is gone, and my transcript shows 846 refund issued with a date of 2-22-18.
    I filed and was accepted on 1/23. My cycle code is 20180405.
    So it does look like PATH going away is a true sign of progress. Good luck all — getting close!

Cantwait

@sharon ask them to fax it to you

AmberCC14

AmberCC14
    Never mind, my refund amount DID come back.. I originally checked the IRS2GO app and it didn’t show my amount but on the actual IRS website, it shows amount 😊 I see the light, people!!

cgdesilva
    @cgdesilva

I can’t view my transcripts online so I don’t know what is going on there, but I did update to the were processing your return, no bars with my amount returning on the side bar. I am hoping for an update tonight with a lot of others it seems. Good luck to everyone for a update tonight that hasn’t already seen their transcripts.

Sharon

Ii was able to request both transcripts last night but I can’t view them online due to them not being able to verify my identity so I’m wondering if there is any other way to know if I have the 846 and a date? HELP!!!

momjess
    @momjess

Code 846 2/22 here too.

My bank won’t release it until that morning but congrats to all those who get it early!

rtbartonie
    @rtbartonie

I checked WMR 1st and started to panic because I saw no bars, no amount …..your refund is being processed…… but I looked at my transcripts and have the 846 2/22 date on them. It help as well to see loads of other people with the same thing.
    So see, this forum can be useful🤣
    I had the same date last year and received the money on the 20th Penfed! WMR never updated I just woke up to a nice email, giving my deposits for the day and my balance… hoping for the same this year 🤔

RDragoo1985

I have lurked on this site for three years and never posted but I wanted to let people know that I checked my transcripts at 5:30 and had no 846, and on whim check them now at 7:30 and the 846 was on there with 2/22. So there is hope. WMR is “being processed”.

Jred

Same here. Prossesing on wmr. 2/22 on transccript

Aksha
    @kaykay

Hi All,

Look for surprise deposits to hit soon, last year I received my funds before the WMR updated to the DDD message. If you updated and have prepaid cards I would keep checking for a deposit… :) I don’t have a prepaid, however the update is exciting to finally see this morning.

Elle

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone! I have the 846 code for 2/22/18 on my account transcript. It has been a long wait but super happy it is over lol.

Happy Tax Season!

Funnaymonay

Correction….my wmr updated to I am being processed, but my transcript shows 846 and 02/22. So i’m going with my transcript lol

AmberCC14

I updated this morning from the path message with TT 152 to the ‘we received your tax return and it is being processed…’ message. However, my amount isn’t there. Did anyone else get there amount back? I do have a small offset but nothing major.

Funnaymonay

Woohooo!!!! Woke up to an 846 amd 02/22/2018 on my transcript!!!! I’m a weekly so no wmr update but the 22nd sounds like a plan to me.

MrsRodriguez
    @prettytiffany

Woke up to a DATE 2-22-18 Finally

Paul

Path message gone, no ddd yet. However, checked my transcripts this morning and 846 code is on there for 2/22. Which is the same date I got last year. I use a credit union, and l had my money on the 17th.

Your returns are coming people. Sit back and hold tight!

Tony c

Filed with TT update for erd was 2/19 then 2/21 now it jumped back to 2/19. Oh well no more path but i still need a dd tonight lol

Finally

@troy there is a great post on here somewhere that explains transcripts and how to read them but basically it just uses your cycle date to determine if you process and receive your refund on a given day of the week or only weekly which I think is a Saturday. Sorry if that’s confusing I just know that mine which ends with 03- is Tuesday and I typically get mine on Tuesday or Wednesday where those who end with 05 get their refund on a Saturday. I think the pinned post is where the transcript info is located!

PATH is gone!!!! Regular processing msg is Back!!!! Tomorrow is our DDD my PATH friends!!!!! We’re almost there!

marysaysit

Filed 1/12/ 2018

Went to path act 1/31/18

2/16/2018
    :Update today is:
    We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
    Please Note:
    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

IRS Privacy Policy
    Movement!!

PettyBetty

Updated last nite path gone
    New message your refund is being processed with amount💨💨💨💨💨💨😂😂😂

Crystal

I’m unable to see my transcripts online, as I switched cell providers last year to the Verizon prepaid phone ,😑
    I’m just going to go with the trend, and expect our refund on or before the 22nd. We have USAA and they do not bold any DD. In fact we get our DD the day prior.
    Now, I do work for one of the largest banks in the world, and we don’t per say “hold” your deposit, it just isn’t processed until the next business day.
    We are closed on Monday. But so is the federal reserve, so we would process anything from tomorrow threw Monday on Tuesday business day.

Troy

@Finally sorry for my ignorance but what is daily v. weekly? Thanks for any insights

Finally

Also have the 2-22-18 Refund date with 846 code!
    Cycle 20180503 I’m a daily so would be awesome to get before the 22nd, which has been the pattern the past few years! It’s finally here everyone the hold on OUR Money Has finally lifted 😂 Not like we had doubt just impatience lol

momma-needs-her-money

So everyone is posting that transcript updated with refund code but did WMR?? Ifor some reason cannot see my transcript, so now I’m left in the dark…… I changed to “refund processing” so that’s something. Just wish I could see transcript

boatworks

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
    Please Note:
    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

IRS Privacy Policy

rtbartonie
    @rtbartonie

Woke up to code 846 refund issued 2/22/18 finally movement!

Ne girl

**** Correction

Filed 1/22
    Accepted 1/22
    This morning acct transcript updated w/ refund issued 2/22
    Cycle code is 20180405

Ne girl

Filed 1/22
    Accepted 1/22
    This morning acct transcript updated w/ refund issued 1/22
    Cycle code is 20180405

Bobyl

Same here transcript says 02-22-18 refund issued code 846.

nikred

846 today with 2/22 date. Sounds good to me!

John

Got the same on my transcript.

846 refunded issued 2/22/18

20180704 was my cycle code

Ang

846 code on my transcript this morning as well. “Refund Issued 2-22-2018”

Amb

Woke up to 846 code on transcripts dated 2/22.. cycle code 20180505 WMR says a date provided when available.

John

846 code on transcripts this morning
    2-22-18

cycle 20180505

I’m a weekly

Second time

This is my second year under path like last year I update to that message on the 16th and the next day I had my money

TimLOhio

Filed through HR Block

Filing date:1/18

Accepted:/1/22

Path Late January-Not sure of the date

Received-Processing message after 3AM ET
    Should be soon hopefully..Just retired in December waiting for this and my pension to come through.

Lori

@cantwait thanks mine says processed so fingers crossed we get a ddd or our refunds soon

Drew

Mine updated overnight as well.

“We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
    Please Note:
    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.”

No tax topic. No amount. No PATH.

Jazzy100

Filed 1/29/18
    accepted 1/30/18
    Path message 2/4/18
    ” we have recieved your return and is being processed” message 2/16/18 after midnight
    I hope this is angood thing but so far i keep reading threads and everyone else is in the same boat.

CB

Mine has updated as well. I hope for a DDD soon!

Tiffany1980

Filed:1/29
    Accepted: 1/29
    Tax Act
    EIC
    Path: 1/31
    The PATH message disappeared and now I have my amount back and your refund is being processed. Movement!

Kirkobanz89

@Crystal I would be tickled as wel tool lmao. But I’m crossing fingers toes and more as well. Congrats on your cousin getting married(sending much luv) and happy birthday too your son as well. SPOIL THEM ROTTEN ASF HAHA!!! Keep me UPDATED W/your STATUS and I as well!!!

Crystal

@Kirkobanz89
    How sweet! I’m crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes for a DD prior to the 21st. That’s our middle sons 12th birthday. LOL
    I’m not hopeful, but would be tickled pink if somehow we received a DD Saturday. We have to drive to Pittsburgh for a cousins wedding.
    Hope your boy has a fantastic birthday!

taxtime stud

They said the same thing last year about the 27th but they will start earlier than that

Hey now

Although I hope like everyone else that we all get a ddd for next week, the IRS did state that the first direct deposit they expect to give will be on February 27th. So let’s cross our fingers that it comes before then, otherwise getting our hopes up too high is a waste if energy.

Kirkobanz89

***Typo*** almost like lol!!!

Kirkobanz89

@Crystal I was soo excited it was always like gettin an DDD. Last yr I filed and was accepted 2/8/17 UPDATED 2/18/17 (Saturday) to APPROVED w/an DDD for 2/23/17 which was Thursday So everything is still looking like on track from last yr. So an UPDATE tomorrow morning is definitely in the works!!!! I’m hoping so because next Thursday is my sons 5th bday and I also get paid from my job as well. SO THIS YR HIS GONNA BE SUPER SPOILED FOR HIS BDAY LMAO!!!

Crystal

I was shocked. I updated as well to “being processed ” . I didn’t think I would see any movement until Saturday.
    Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19
    Path message 1/24

Kirkobanz89

****UPDATE***
    SO I CAME ON TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH OTHER PPL AND THEIR TAX SITUATIONS AND GOT CURIOUS TONIGHT WITH PPL TALKING BOUT THE SIMPLE WE HAVE RECEIVED OR TAX RETURN AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED MSG AFTER ONLY BEING ON THE PATH MSG SINCE LAST 2/10/18 AND LOOK WHAT I FIND THE SIMPLE NON PATH MSG OF”WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR TAX RETURN AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED” SO LADIES N GENTSZ I DO BELIEVE THERES LIGHT COMING AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Patience

Filed-1/23
    Accepted 1/24
    PATH msg until I checked a couple hours ago.
    Currently @ received and being processed screen. Hoping that I will be one of the lucky early birds. Fingers crossed!

Scott

I too have “updated” (if thats what you want to call it) from the PATH message to “your refund is being processed” message with no bars and no tax topic.

Trey

So filed 1/31/18
    Switched to path
    Got the general “we are processing your refund”
    Able to get my refund and account transcripts as well says processing date February 26th so hopefully that’s the DDD

Nunya

Bars are back but still on first bar after updating at 12am

Star

Filed 1/24
    Accepted 1/29
    Refund Advance 1500 1/31
    No amount till 12 am 2/16
    Been a pather since accepted

Star

Why are all of us with updates like WooHoo???? Lol too funny. Hopin for more movement tomorrow like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

jay

Path is gone for me as well. Same message as others have stated, TT152 gone, refund amount back and says the return is being processed.

I know last year some funky things started happening like this right before DD’s hit banks for PATHER’S. Mine hit my BB account last year on 2/16, it was supposed to hit on 2/22, at least that’s what it said on the 846 code. I do remember that my DD hit the BB account at an odd time of the day too. It wasn’t like I just woke up and it was there, it hit the account in the evening around 5pm. I had basically written off getting my DD when I’d seen nothing by 3am. Low and behold I was out doing something and the email came through from BlueBird that it’d been deposited.

My cycle code was different last year. I was an 04/04 last year, this year I’m an 05/03, so I’m not sure if that will have any effect on if the return will hit like last year but I’m sure being as positive as I possibly can that it will.

I think folks can get technical and state all the facts the IRS list’s about when you’ll get the DD and when things update, but honestly no one really knows when you’ll see that beautiful abundance of cash fill your bank account up. The truth is, it’s ok to have hope and to be positive because I’ve found that being positive and believing in something with a positive spirit is far more fruitful than stress and worry. So, I’lll be positive and I’ll believe that this year will be exactly like last year and around 5:27pm I’ll be a happy fella :)

May we all be blessed with abundance today, and may we all sleep a little better tonight knowing our accounts are healthy and the weekend is going to be great!

ScurvyDawg

Wooo hooo path message is gone and its back to refund is being processed filed on 1/26 accepted 1/27. Bit in the last 5 years ive always gotten my refund before wmr updated past one bar so heres to hoping…..

warren jeffs fan

Next comes refund approved 2nd bar with DDD

natasha

Wooohoooo I got the update too, now what??lol jk
    Anyone remember what happened last year after getting this processing message?

Elle

PATH gone, tax return is being processed msg on wmr. Filed and accepted on 1/24. No transcripts because I can’t access them. Got a dd of 2/23 last year. Hoping for the same time frame. I filed with HRB. First time having return accepted early.

2013taxpayer
    @2013taxpayer

Just updating:

1/26: Filed
    1/29: Accepted
    2/1: WMR Updated with 1 bar and TT152; Acct transcript available but blank, no return transcript
    2/9: No update on WMR; Return transcript available, Acct transcript available and filled but no 846 code, of course.
    2/10: WMR updated to no bars, no refund amount, PATH msg, and TT152 still on there
    2/15: WMR updated to “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.” Refund amount came back, TT152 is gone. Bars are still gone. No update with transcripts…still the same codes.

Jmdylrc

Off the path closer to that home strecth even though i am not as in a rush as last year so i will bide my time til they release the flood gates of pathers refunds

Skittlez

Aaaayyyyyye Aaaayyyyyye Aaaayyyyyye!!!!
    Yes I am happy to say that I got the same processing message on wmr. We’re almost there!!! I’m so excited for everyone. Transcripts hasn’t added the 846 but hopefully it does tomorrow! Hoping for a ddd of the 20th for all. Cheers!!!!

Magpie

Updated to PATH on 2/3. Just checked WMR, amount is back on the left and it now says “We have received your refund and it is being processed.” TT 152 is also gone.

HR BLOCK (fees taken out)
    Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/29
    Updated to PATH 2/3
    Ordered both transcripts 2/8 (still haven’t received)
    EIC/ACTC
    MFJ return

Hoping for an update 2/17

Cantwait

@lori processing was supposed it was still (present) processing while processed meant it was basically done processing. Ppl wanted to see processed

Coyote
    @coyote

Still have the Path message here.

Wtf

Mine updated to return being processed about 40 minutes ago just checked again and now back to path message wtf?? No new codes or anything

Viewing 75 replies - 301 through 375 (of 1,119 total)

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.