2-2-2016 FILERS THIS IS FOR US UPDATE EACH OTHER

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season 2-2-2016 FILERS THIS IS FOR US UPDATE EACH OTHER

• This topic has 158 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Herestowaiting.
  • Topic Starter
    thekid0138

I FILED TAX ACT
      FILED 2-2-16
      ACCEPTED AT 1154 AM
      WMR NOT FOUND
      SAYS WAIT UP TO 24 HOURS FOR IT TO SHOW ON WMR BUT I WORRIED ALLREADY

LAST YEAR FILED ON 2-1-15 I DID NOT RECIEVE MY REFUND IN MY BANK UNTIL 11-21-2015 YES YOU READ IT CORRECTLY NOVEMBER 9 MONTHS LATER I GOT MY REFUND MY MAIN CONCERN IS IT STARTED THIS SAME WAY LASTYEAR AND IM PRAYING IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN IRS TOLD ME NOTHING FOR INFO UNTIL AUGUST 2015 TO SEND MY W2 PAPER COPY AND THEN ALLOW 12 WEEKS TO BE PROCESSED WOW ANYONE ELSE HAVE NIGHTMARE ISSUE LIKE ME

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO 2-2-2016 FILERS THIS IS TO KEEP EACHOTHER IN THE LOOP TO SEE IF ANYONE GETS THERE DDD SOON HOPEFULLY IT MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW NOT AT THANKSGIVING AGAIN!!!!! LOL!!! SERIOUSLY I DONT WANT IT IN NOVEMBER!!!

Viewing 157 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Herestowaiting

So how are others who filed after me getting refunds before me…..
          There are a number of reasons
          1. They filed their taxes at a time when transcripts were not hit with an automatic posting delay code like 570.

2. They are a daily filer

3. Processed before the prescribed outline
          4.no special handling or codes like ID verify, offsets, etc.

Another thing I also wanted to share is most people post their cycle code and assume that is the best way to guesstimate a refund DDD and in some instances it may be helpful but, there is actually more than one cycle code. The other cycle code is for the master file and that is the one that we should look at first because it details the cut off dates that potentially lead to a DDD.

If you have your transcript there is an as of date that a lot of people ask about and that is actually the latest date that you should receive your refund by….so it would be the Thursday or prior to the as of date that is your expected DD.

The cycle as I see it (for many not all)……

File
          1 week later ….. Able to order account transcript
          2nd week …..Either RTN TX is available or no movement
          3rd week ….No movement or Return TX available
          4th week …..No movement
          5th week …… DDD
          6th week …… Payout DD …..you will notice that this will be 2-3 days before or after as of date

@All. I too am waiting for an update on my DDD which I presume will be on Saturday since I am a weekly filed. I’ve been following since I filed on 2/5 and have observed the various patterns of other participants and their experience with the IRS. Before I share what I believe to be the pattern, may I ask you to take this information, allow the suggested timeline to work and stop calling IRS getting yourself all frazzled. One thing is for sure tax advocates are merely the middle man to pass on information. They have no override authority, they are IRS employees. So although theyre assigned to assist tax payers they are not play makers. There are very few tax payers who get any real assistance from T.A. if you notice most of the people who say they got a T.A. and sped things up were already within the time frame for their return to be completed anyway! It’s not the people who are getting the 4464c letters who get prompt responses. You form your own opinion but this is mine.

Weekly filers
          Now from what I have observed most of the people who filed beginning the official day filing started, 1/19 through 2/6 were entered into the system with a two week delay on processing. So, you filed 1/19…..couldn’t order account TX til 2/12…..the following week 2/19 you could order return TX….(This group was divided over3-4 disbursement dates 2/27, 3/4, 3/9…..3/16 should c!ear out most of the remaining depending on the number of weeks you were delayed…anywhere from 1-3 weeks. So if you filed during this time and have not gotten any codes, letters aside fromCP05 who h has to be issued after 30 days and when you called you’re told review….those are their instructions…….. you should get a DDD. So you will notice that you were able to order your rtn TX real close to what would have been your 21st day. Depending on when your return was processed the day as well as the time determines where you fall in line. You should also take into account if you were flagged for any reason, that would cause you at least a one week delay. I’m going to post examples shortly. I just really don’t want people rushing to T.A. who in many cases can open a can of worms that you could avoid if we knew a little more about the process

thekid0138

OH AND ALSO MY WMR IS STILL ON REFUND APPROVED SO ITS STILL SCREWED UP SINCE ALREADY GOT MY MONEY TODAY LEAVE IT TO IRS !!! SO THERE IS HOPE IF YOUR BAR IS NOT AT REFUND SENT

thekid0138

MY DDD IS FOR THE 9TH I GOT IT GOING TO 2 ACCOUNTS AND FEES TAKEN OUT THROUGH REPUBLIC BANK TAX ACT REPUBLIC HAS NOT SAID THEY HAVE MY MONEY YET BUT NOW THE OTHER PART THAT CAME FROM IRS TO MY NETSPEND CARD WAS AVAIBLE TODAY AT 4PM SO ITS COMING EVERYONE JUST HANG IN THERE OK THANKS FOR ALL THE INFORMATION THIS YEAR I HAD TO VERIFY IN PERSON ON THE 24 TH OF FEB AND GOT IT TODAY SO NOT TO BAD LIKE 10 DAYS THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE SEE YALL NEXT YEAR HOPE IT GOES BETTER NEXT YEAR FOR ALL OF US !!! LOL

Lashunn13

@scott no update for me either an I filled February 2nd ugh I just would like my money

Scott

No change on WMR yet :-(

thekid0138

I GUESS MAYBE MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN FINALLY AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME WAITING YET AGAIN FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW TODAY ON SATURDAY I GOT A DDD FOR THE 9TH THANK YOU FINALLY AFTER HAVING TO GO VERIFY MY identity IN PERSON ON 2-24-2016 I GOT A DAY SO IT WASN’T TO BAD AFTER DOING THAT ONLY LIKE 9 DAYS ALOT BETTER THEN THE 9 WEEKS THAT THEY TOLD ME IT COULD TAKE SO JUST WANTED TO UPDATE EVERYONE AMD LET YOU ALL KNOW HANG IN THERE IT IS COMING SLOWLY BUT JUST KEEP ON CALLING THEM AND LETTING THEM KNOW YOU DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOUR REFUND THATS WHAT I DID I CALLED EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE I VERIFIED MY IDENTITY AND KEPT ASKIMG WHATS GOING ON AND WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG AND ALSO ALWAYS ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT MY RETURN SO I KNEW THEY ACTUALLY OPENED MY RETURN UP AND NOT JUAT SAY THAT THEY DID I WOULD USUALLY SAY WHAT WAS MY AMOUNT OF FEDERAL TAX WITHHELD THIS YEAR AND THEN THEY HAD TO OPEN IT UP SO GOOD LUCK ALL I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST IN GETTING YOUR MONEY ASAP THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THIS YEAR EVERYONE YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT HELP

Liz

Got mine!

Scott

No change on WMR

eightyfouratlantian

Following this thread for a while now. Filed 2/2. With no information online, no WMR. My tax people states on their end “its still processing” called the IRS automated system states no information available. The manager called the IRS back office, given a DDD of 3/2 (no deposit today)
                          Is it going to be deposited random times of the day? Or end of day?
                          Weve gotten our state return DD last Friday. Anyone got their returns today?

Scott

Got through, only waited 7 minutes or so. Had to answer/ID Verify to a bunch of questions kind of like the way you would if you were getting your FICO score. He was able to verify that I was me and gave me the same “could be 9 weeks”…Hoping for a WMR update in the next couple of days. Maybe I’ll get lucky and get into the 3/2 deposit!!!!

Scott

Filed 2/2/2016, accepted same day etc like most. Have had no bars for a few weeks and I called every number possible and finally got through with 800-829-0582 ext 652. Gentleman was very nice. Asked me the standard security questions about my current return to further help. Told him why I was calling and was placed on hold for no more than a min or two and he came back that I needed to call the 800-830-5084 number and have W2’s and returns for the last two years for verification to finish the processing.

I should also state that I’m schedule C, file a joint return as always. Used turbo tax the last 11 years, always a joint return and nothing has changed other than we cashed out some 401k this year and had about triple the deductions we normal have since we moved my business location. So a couple red flags was to be expected. But I’ve also not received any letter, nothing on WMR to contact them but our refund amount this year is also about triple what we normally get back. Our return is probably overdosing with red flags..lol.

Will keep calling and will update my progress when something changes.

Goldyjay

Finally Checked the WMR site and got a DDD of 3/2 thank goodness. ????????????????

Goldyjay

Finally Checked the WMR site and got a DDD of 3/2 thank goodness. ????????????????

Tiff

Update. Got a DDD for 3/2

Liz

I was finally able to order both transcripts, yesterday afternoon. I got a DDD this morning, for 3/2/16. Thank Goodness!

Jess

So I called yesterday and could not get anyone. This morning am I check wmr and….I HAVE BARS!!! Two bars! It says it schedule for the 3/2. A whole month later! Did it really need to take a whole month? I hope y’all get your refunds a fast as possible.

Alex

Hi yeah I filed o 2/2/16 and my return was accepted then processed and i received a date of my check being mailed out on 2/12/16 then on the 13th i received a notice saying to take action and got code 1121 so i called and they said they have no information for me so i called on 2/24/16 and the representative looked at my return and said that there was nothing wrong with my return that everything checked out and that it would take up to 60 days before i would here anything or receive my return this is such bullshit anyone else have a similar situation?

Tiff

Update
                                            I was finally able to order my return transcript today about 10 minutes ago…. I’m excited because from everyone else post this seems to be a good sign which is right on time cause a lot of people were told our update would be today the 26th, and the tax lady informed me they update WMR Tuesday Thursday and Saturday so I’m hoping this dreadful wait is coming to an end soon!!!

Drea

Filed 2/1
                                              accepted 2/3
                                              stuck on one bar until 2/19
                                              able to order account 2/8(but it was all 0’s)
                                              able to order return 2/19 (still haven’t received)
                                              bars disappeared 2/19, still have tt 152 your refund is still being processed”
                                              same as of this am 2/26 (this was supposed to be my ddd)
                                              it better be 3/4 or earlier.
                                              This is getting a little ridiculous.

Jess

Filed 2/2 with turbo tax and was approved. Only started checking wmr on 2/23. Wmr is no bars and says being processed.

I was hoping just like last year it would only take 23 days at lest. It look like that not the chase this year. Going to call in the morning.

Really needs this money for new tires.

Tiff

Update

Filed 2/1
                                                  Recv’ 2/2
                                                  Lost bar said it was still processing and a date will be available soon

I called the IRS on the 23th and the only thing they told me was as of the 6th they are still processing abd and it can take up to 8 weeks from that date to receive refund and to keep on checking the WMR site.

I checked it today and a new message stating “we have received your refund and it is been processed.”

Any one have good news yet??? And they did not mention health care when I called so hopefully it’s just 21 days from the 6th and I get an update this Saturday

texan

Just got informed today our taxes are being held beacuse of health insurance paperwork. Got it all done and faxed in. Call them to see if they recieved it they say we will have to wait 2 weeks for there system to update before they can see it. Has anyone else had this problem .if so have u heard anything

Lotus

Final update. I was successful in getting through to the IRS it was confirmed that the delay was due to proof of health insurance. They mailed a letter on the 16th of Feb. I have to send in the tax forms that state I have/had insurance within the year. Here’s the catch. You probably hadn’t received the forms before submitting your taxes because it’s not a requirement. The paragraph below is from IRS.gov

Some taxpayers may not receive a Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C by the time they are ready to file their 2015 tax return. While the information on these forms may assist in preparing a return, they are not required. Like last year, taxpayers can prepare and file their returns using other information about their health insurance. You should not attach any of these forms to your tax return. Similar to “receipts” you claim them on your taxes but then you keep them in your files in case you are audited.

https://www.irs.gov/Affordable-Care-Act/Questions-and-Answers-about-Health-Care-Information-Forms-for-Individuals

MsDeFrmTx

@ Lotus

I verified identity on Monday and on my 21 day which was Tuesday I verified again, they did ask me where I worked and I switch jobs, but I’ve also been covered with health insurance so it does make sense. However they didn’t tell me the hold up was due to insurance, but verifying my identity. I had a address change as well. I was told 9 weeks for processing after verification was complete

Lotus

I think I have an answer for the delay in the returns. I spoke with someone who works for H&R Block. They stated that if you changed jobs or was unemployed for any period the IRS is checking your healthcare coverage. If you haven’t been covered you will be taxed therefore causing the tax account to be flagged. I am in that situation my taxes were accepted on 1/28 and still under review. I changed jobs and was without health insurance for a brief period of time I suppose that makes sense. And btw… I cannot get through to the IRS to have any questions answered. If someone has gotten through, can you tell me what number and extensions you used?

Liz

Sarah, You are not alone. I am still waiting as well. I did get through to them this morning, and the lady I spoke to said that my refund was tagged for further review. She verified all of my information and told me that it could be 6 more weeks before I get my refund, :(

sarah

Well its almost DDD time !!! **crosses fingers**
                                                              Been waiting for this all month!
                                                              Really hoping I get mine tonight after midnight. Seems pretty quiet in here lately so pretty sure most on my date have gotten their did already. :) hope to see mine tonight !!!
                                                              The waiting game continues!

Yesenia

Filed on 2/2 my return was never approved at all and has stayed in the return processing stage. I lost my bars yesterday, I’ll be heading to the irs tomorrow if nothing changes, see what info I can be given.

Drea

sill no bars…able to order transcript 2/19. Sigh what is the hold up? I’m not in the mood to call nor do I have the time.

John

I have been waiting and faithfully checking WMR daily. Finally got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that I needed to verify my identity! I did it online yesterday so I am hoping that this week or next week will be my DDD.

Lashunn

I filed on 2/2 I was accepted on 2/2 and still no ddd or I can’t get my return transcript an today make my 21st day

Tae

Filed 2/1, called today after being able to order return transcripts 2/19 night but no ddd over the weekend. Found out I had to ID verify over the phone with them. This info was given because I called told them I wanted to check make sure I didn’t get any letter sent to me. Low and behold I was one that needed to verify my identity. Looks like ANY change in prior returns will cause for a lot of people having to ID verify this year. I passed that and she told me will notify the other dept to take the “hold” off of my return and finish processing. 9 weeks total wait but think it is done processing just had to verify for release. Here’s to praying for a ddd this or next week.. smh

• #4143035
                                                                        GoldyJay

I filed 2/1/2016 was accepted the same day, HR blocked told me my refund will be on 2/22/2016 When I checked the WMR site on Friday 2/19/2016 my bars were gone, however I was able to order my transcripts a few minutes ago, & the Irs sends me a filing pin every year. SO IM NOT UNDERSTANDING THE DELAY….I NEED TO MOVE GIVE ME MY MONEY

• #4142946
                                                                          Cindy

@drea

Filed 02/02/16
                                                                            File accepted 02/02/16

I’m in the same situation! Hopefully this means we are being processed and being issued an DDD soon!!

• #4142883
                                                                            Drea

Filed 2/1
                                                                              accepted 2/2
                                                                              ordered return trans on 2/20
                                                                              +2/20 bars dissapeared tt 152.
                                                                              Hoping for a ddd of 2/23 or sooner

• #4142694
                                                                              Sarah

Filed 02-02-16
                                                                                Lost the one bar I had from the very beginning.
                                                                                Was finally able to order both account and return transcripts on 02-19-16
                                                                                WMR updated at around 3:45 am with my DDD of 02-24-16
                                                                                ( I also was able to find out that if you owe any kind of an offset, even if it’s $60.), you’ll be able to hear through the offset hotline when yir DDD is, because they tell you how much they are taking from you’re refund & on what date. In my case they said they’d be taking $43.57 for an offset (towards student loan) on 02-24-16
                                                                                (Which is my DDD).

I’m so happy and relieved to finally have a DDD after anxiously waiting so long.
                                                                                Good luck to everyone !!!

• #4142682
                                                                                MsDeFrmTexas

Hello everyone, this is for everyone who filed 2/1 2/2 2/3 2/4 and 2/5

My return was accepted 2/2, this morning I received a message stating “your tax return is still being processed, will update will a date is available”. So I went ahead and verify my identity, I have not received a letter in the mail and If I did honestly it went to my moms address and she no loner lives there. Well I verify what I put on my 2015 return and the system said ” unable to verify identity online” and to call them. Ughhh, idk what is going on

• #4142454
                                                                                  Patty

Well, it finally happened to me…..as of this morning, I have lost the bars and WMR says my return is still being processed and a refund date will be provided when it is available :-/. Can’t order return transcript, but have read whether you can order them or no realize doesn’t have an impact on your refund status……
                                                                                    Still waiting……..
                                                                                    Ill bet when 21 days rolls around and all of us who filed on 2-2 are calling them asked questions they’ll wish they had moved a little faster……

• #4142419
                                                                                    Drea

filed 2/1
                                                                                      accepted 2/2
                                                                                      able to order return transcripts tonight!
                                                                                      ‘=
                                                                                      my bars disappeared on wmr but i’m going to take this as a good sign

• #4142348
                                                                                      Tiff

I filed 2/1 received 2/2 lost bar graph on the 4th day and it says it’s still being processed as well, I have read everyone’s post and it has given me some hope why does it take sooooo long!! Last year I got my return at the end of April due to the Identity verification smh Hopefully we All get our post dates tomorrow (crosses fingers)

• #4142065
                                                                                        Sarah

Filed: 02-02-16
                                                                                          I was just able to order my return & account transcripts! I heard this is a good sign! I wonder how much longer

• #4142050
                                                                                          DallasTexas

And for all the people who had to verify ID, why not work with tax prep software companies to verify via a soft credit pull at the front gates. Just like the irs does when you verify. A few questions related to your credit file or address history and you can proceed to prepare your taxes. When the IRS received returns from the co-operating companies they will have already been verified and can go right to processing without a hold and 30 days to get a letter.

• #4142044
                                                                                            DallasTexas

Well at least your not alone, I have tt152, still have bars, can order account but not return transcript. It’s the 19th, very frustrating. They need a complete overhaul. It’s not the 1980’s anymore where waiting for mail was normal… they need to provide better status details on wmr. Do you think a big corporation would build such a failure? No! How do they think that making it so intensely frustrating to work with them will help them to collect more taxes? Like I said, IRS NEEDS A FULL OVERHAUL. TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS, BUILD IT AROUND STRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• #4142042
                                                                                              cthomas

Filed 2/2/16, received 2/3/16, still 1st bar, can’t get transcript its now the 19th… WTH… I hope its here by the 23rd…

• #4142033
                                                                                                Liz

Still nothing! No transcripts, NOTHING! My roommate filed on the 10th. Ordered his transcript this morning! What the heck!?

• #4142022
                                                                                                  mark

I was able to order my return transcript as of 7:03am. Hopefully it’s a good sign

• #4141955
                                                                                                    tired of waiting

filed 2/2
                                                                                                      accepted 2/4
                                                                                                      1 bar on wmr since 2/4
                                                                                                      no offsets

been trying to order transcript from new address for over a week now and could only order acct transcript from old address. Tried again at 12 midnight and could finally get through with my new address but still cant order return transcript yet. Hoping for an update tomorrow or Saturday! this has been the longest I’ve ever waited in the past 3 years I’ve filed my taxes.

Come on now IRS lets get this show on the road! I NEED MY MONEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

• #4141919
                                                                                                      Elizabeth

I also was accepted on 2-2 and no updates as of yet, it’s just not fair that people filing after me have already received their refund. I have never had this problem before but atleast I see its an ongoing issue with alot of people.

• #4141811
                                                                                                        mark

@Sarah – I’m in the same boat as you. Filed 1/29, accepted 2/2, and bars disappeared a few days after and nothing but 152 since. No return transcript. IRS lady, though nice, had no info but “call after 21 days.” I did ask if I needed to verify my ID or if I’m under review, she said “No.” I guess we just wait for 21 days.

• #4141798
                                                                                                          Sarah

02-2-16 filed and accepted following day.
                                                                                                            I lost my bar, (only had 1) , ever since about the third or fourth day of them accepting. For a bit, I thought I had lost the bar graph from checking too often, but then after two weeks passed and still not even a bar graph shows, I figured it was something to do with their system it some kind if computer issues.
                                                                                                            I tried calling IRS the lady just asked what day I file . When I told her she told me it hasn’t been 21 days yet and to wait until it has been at least 21 days to call back. She didn’t give me any kind of additional information at all. Basically I’ve kind of given up in even going on where’s my refund to check for any updates. Especially since I see lots of people talk about receiving their refunds via Direct deposit and the webpage still not updated, lol.
                                                                                                            I’ve set up a text alert for my bank…. So hoping that way I don’t have to stress the wmr cause ilk just get a notification of when I get a deposit!
                                                                                                            Happy for everyone who has already received their mone . But I’m still stressing ! I really need that money to move and to fix so many problems. Sigh.. Let’s hope we get updates by next week.

• #4141678
                                                                                                            LadiiDe

Hey everyone,

I filed on 2/2/16, through tax free usa. My return was accepted on 2/2/16 at 12:12 pm MST, so that was 1:12 pm my time (central). I’m still stuck on the the first bar with TOPIC 152 info, but that’s just giving you a fyi on how to receive your money. No worries about that. However I did called the IRS today and they are telling me wait until the full 21 days, well actually not to call until the 24th. I’ve read that some 2/2 filers were re sequenced, but I was not told that directly from them. It seems as though some people are getting that info and others aren’t. When I asked about it they just kept saying wait the full 21 days. Gosh I hope I get a DDD and you guys too. Your definitely not alone.
                                                                                                              So lets see how next week pans out!!! I’ll update you guys if I get any further

• #4141659
                                                                                                              Patty

To all who have filed and were accepted on 2-2-16 and are still stuck on the “refund processed” bar, you’re not alone. I’m in the same boat (still)…..
                                                                                                                I’ve come to the conclusion that IRS representatives tell people one thing or another (you’ve been resequenced, it’s still within the 21 days, etc) just to get us off the phone- I honestly don’t know if they truly know…..
                                                                                                                So here I sit…..still waiting for our refund…..*sigh*

• #4141636
                                                                                                                Loso

Has anyone here filled in January and had to go through verification ??? And has gotten and update or a ddd please help

• #4141560
                                                                                                                  Steven

Good news direct deposit this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! accepted on 2-2-2016, approved on 2-13-2016 with a DDD of 2-18-2016 hope all of you get your soon, until next year.

• #4141270
                                                                                                                    Sarah

Well seems to be “02-26” will be the day I even bother to go check my wmr site. Otherwise I’m gonna just be disappointed once again.
                                                                                                                      Still don’t have any bars and still unable to order transcripts. :-/

• #4141012
                                                                                                                      Jennifer

I had this issue last year and was told by the IRS worker I worked with it was a random identity check and should not happen again. Last year I filed at end of January and did not get refund till 5/15. I filed 2/2/16 this year and was accepted same day. I still have nothing on IRS2GO but the first part saying in processing! What is odd though is now turbo tax updated my refund day to 2/26 which is past the 21 day window. Anyone know why this is?

• #4140913
                                                                                                                        Naeomee

I read that we will not get DDD until 2/26/16 because we got resequenced. Then the turbo tax app updated and showed me that date as well. Unfortunately it looks like we all still have about 10 more days.

• #4140911
                                                                                                                          FloridaGirl

Filed/accepted 2/2 still stuck at 1 bar and TT 152. HOPEFULLY we all update tonight!!!

• #4140862
                                                                                                                            omg12albert

still no update What is the # for the IRS because I never get ahold of anybody when I call

• #4140782
                                                                                                                              Liz

Still nothing. Still being processed. Still not able to order either transcript. I filed and it was excepted on 2/2/2016.

• #4140754
                                                                                                                                Sarah

@drea
                                                                                                                                  What’s the difference between account and return transcripts? I am still not able to order either.. I heard that once your able to order them its because your return is finally processed and then you typically get a DDD soon after…so hopefully you’ll be getting yours soon!

• #4140753
                                                                                                                                  Sarah

@drea
                                                                                                                                    Oh well at least I’m.not alone! I was starting to get even more worried. Is 02-26 your 21 days? I’m not even expecting anything until the 21 days… I tried calling IRS today, since I seen other people talk about calling for any info. The lady I spoke to didn’t even wanna get my info, lol. Not even my name, nothing. All she said was to wait 21 days and then call back
                                                                                                                                    …..

-_______-
                                                                                                                                    Alrighty thennnn!! Lol

• #4140729
                                                                                                                                    Drea

You’re not alone! @ Sarah

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                      accepted 2/2
                                                                                                                                      1 bar, able to order account transcripts, not able to order return transcript, tt 152. Sigh and it’s looking like I prob won’t have a ddd until 2/26.

Sigh :(

• #4140638
                                                                                                                                      Sarah

Well I. Guessing most if you all got your refunds already. I haven’t seen any updates. :( lol I guess I’m the only one from 02-02-2016 that’s still waiting.

• #4139983
                                                                                                                                        rachel

Filed 1/29. Accepted 2/2. Got my DDD of 2/18 when i woke up Saturday morning(2/13).

• #4139899
                                                                                                                                          Naeomee

We filed 2/2/16 got accepted same day
                                                                                                                                            never received an approved notification. Was able to order account transcript but not refund transcript. Bars disappeared and now have tax topic 152 showing, what does this mean?

• #4139876
                                                                                                                                            Sarah

@njderrick

same! Still no update for me. Really wishiing I knew what was going on. I don’t even wanna bother checking wmr until next week…. Haha.I feel so did as pointed every time I check and there’s nothing there ! :(

• #4139842
                                                                                                                                              NjDerrick

@Sarah
                                                                                                                                                Yea hun same here I can’t order return transcript either. Very very stressful. Any changes let me know. Hopefully we’ll get some updates and or deposits asap!!! I hate just not knowing though.

• #4139826
                                                                                                                                                Sarah

@njderrick

I’m hoping it’s just problems with the website. I still cannot order either transcript . I am gonna give up on the WMR & just check my bank from now on…. :-( its so stressful.

• #4139776
                                                                                                                                                  Tina

Filed and accepted 2-2-16
                                                                                                                                                    Used H &R block in office appt.
                                                                                                                                                    Was able to finally order return transcript midday Friday 2-12-16, Saturday morning woke up to WMR updated approved DDD of 2-18-16, I had the insurance exemption only, no child tax credit. No offsets

• #4139696
                                                                                                                                                    NJDerrick

@Sarah
                                                                                                                                                      Damn girl I’m in the same exact boat as u literally word for word. I used TT to file, lost orange bars on like 4th or 5th and they’ve never come back. Just that same stupid message. Very frustrating but I’m glad I’m not alone. Maybe it’s just the site having all sorts of issues?? What do u think…

• #4139685
                                                                                                                                                      Sarah

Filed 02/02/16, still have missing bars, and the same “your return is being processed message. No tax topic & no “21 days” either. Just simply says it is still being processed. I’m starting to really get stressed out. :( I see so many people receiving at least a DDD & I can’t even log into WMR with out getting the same message I’ve been getting for over a week now. Jeez I almost miss being able to see the orange bars because it at least looked like some kind of progress. Lol. >_<
                                                                                                                                                        I Also tried ordering transcript & was not able to. I heard that there should be an update either tonight or the next Friday. And that IRS does btaches Thursday nights… I still have nothing. :( congrats to those that did!

• #4139680
                                                                                                                                                        Cresha

Filed: 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                          Accepted; 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                          Ordered return transcript: 2/12/16
                                                                                                                                                          DDD: 2/18/16

Wohwoh

• #4139673
                                                                                                                                                          Steven

Got a ddd this morning 2-13-2016 for 2-18-2016 filed 2-2-2016

• #4139435
                                                                                                                                                            Jaime

Talked to the IRS today. Lucky me I was chosen for “random” review! Could be up to 60 days

• #4139366
                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Called the IRS this morning and got a very nice lady who informed me that we will be receiving a letter in 2 weeks requesting missing information and a fax letter to fax that information to……..very disappointed in myself and the employer (independent contractor) who didn’t provide me with my 1099 :(
                                                                                                                                                                We need that money badly…. *sigh* I suppose I can stop checking the WMR site now……

• #4139364
                                                                                                                                                                Steven

Filed 02/02/16
                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 02/02/16

Woke up still not able to order return transcript, and still no DDD date. When do you think the irs will update again, since I’m not going to get mine by the 18th? I don’t understand how someone people who filed the same day as me are already getting accepted. Any information will be appreciated.

• #4139338
                                                                                                                                                                  Chicagoannie

WOOHOO!!! 2/18 DD this morning! My return included EVERYTHING…EIC, CTC, edu credits, and a small OFFSET which I now see from my refund amount was LESS than I thought it would be. So there’s hope, everyone. Seems like the IRS is getting caught up on their glitches and snafus earlier this month. Hope you all get your DDs soon!

• #4139302
                                                                                                                                                                    LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                      @labsmomma

@DallasTexas it took a week for me to get both scripts I got account last Friday and return yesterday.

Congrats to those that woke up to a date! Fingers crossed for quick movement for everyone else

• #4139287
                                                                                                                                                                      Sarah

It won’t let me order a transcript eithe . I’ve had the same address for years …

• #4139228
                                                                                                                                                                        Shane

Woke up to approved and a,date 2/18/2016
                                                                                                                                                                          Was able to order return transcript yesterday morning got a date tis morning. THANKYOU JESUS !!! GOODLUCK YALL.

• #4139220
                                                                                                                                                                          DallasTexas

NO UPDATE FOR ME!!

Filed and accepted 2/2, 1 bar, 21 day message, topic 152 since 2/2, no action until yesterday (2/12) when I was finally able to order account transcript, return still “not available”.

Now I see a bunch of people waking up this morning to ddd’s of 2/18, did the irs forget about me?

Am I being singled out? Is this my punishment for taking that speeding ticket to trial? Maybe it was that irs meme I posted on Facebook. I’m sorry IRS please forgive me! You are the almighty power! NOW GIMME MY %÷÷=£×€€€€€++₩₩÷ MONEY!!!!

• #4139177
                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@ jaime

im in the same boat,
                                                                                                                                                                              even called them yesterday made up some bs about having error code to get a hold of a person.
                                                                                                                                                                              was told to allow 1-2 weeks processing.
                                                                                                                                                                              this is bs alot of filers after us got money or ddd

• #4139176
                                                                                                                                                                              Jaime

Filed and accepted 2/2/16. Still processing, no movement and can’t order my transcript. VERY frustrating.

• #4139171
                                                                                                                                                                                MB

Checked as of 6:03am Refund Approved, Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 18, 2016. That’s before with no bars. They are about a week behind.

• #4139125
                                                                                                                                                                                  Busymom33

Hey guys…great news.. filed and accepted on 2/2..approved on 2/13…DDD on Feb. 18!!!…this happened as soon as I was able to order my return transcript last night. Hoping to see good news from everyone else as well today!!!

• #4139079
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

@sarah

offset # 1800 304 3107

• #4139076
                                                                                                                                                                                      Sarah

Hey agai . Still don’t have my bars, still same”processing” message, no tax topic. No orange bar graph. -_- anyone know the #to call to verify about offsets?
                                                                                                                                                                                        (Filed02.03…. )
                                                                                                                                                                                        Still nothing. :( I need this money for a place to live so bad….

• #4139069
                                                                                                                                                                                        Gemini2148

Filed: 2/2/2016
                                                                                                                                                                                          Return Transcript Available: 2/12/2016
                                                                                                                                                                                          Federal Refund Posted: 2/12/2016 10:30 PM!

-One Bar Never Moved.
                                                                                                                                                                                          -New Address
                                                                                                                                                                                          -Turbotax
                                                                                                                                                                                          -10 Days Fastest Ever!

Goodluck All!

• #4139018
                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

GOT SOME NEW INFO.
                                                                                                                                                                                            FILED 2.1.
                                                                                                                                                                                            ACCEPTED 2.1
                                                                                                                                                                                            ACCOUNT TRAN.2.6

NO RETURN AS OF 830PM CST.

I CALLED THE IRS AND GOT A VERY NICE LADY ON THE PHONE,I ACTED LIKE WMR TOLD ME TO CALL (18008290582EXT652.WITH THE 9001 CODE.I HONESTLY DONT HAVE THAT CODE JUST WANTED HER TO START LOOKING AT MY RETURN HERES THE INFO I GOT FROM HER

2015 TAX SEASON HAS NO MORE WEEKLYS EVERYONE IS A DAILY UPDATE ACCORDING TO HER.
                                                                                                                                                                                            SOME 2.1 FILERS ARE HELD UP BY THE 2 ND GLITCH THEY HAD A FEW DAYS AGO AND TO ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS THE MOST FOR UPDATES AND DDD.THEY ARE ALMOST CAUGHT UP WITH THE EARLY FILERS AND MOVING ALONG.MY RETURN DID NOT HAVE ANY FLAGS BUT AN OFFSET FROM 2013 AND I WAS TOLD NOT TO WORRY IT WILL NOT DELAY THE REFUND TIME.

ALSO SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE THE PHONE LINES OPERATING SATURDAY AND MONDAY DO TO THE HIGH DEMAND.

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT AT YOUR 21 DAYS JUST CALL THEM AND TELL THEM U REALLY CANT REMEMBER WHEN U FILED AND GUESS ITS BEEN ALREADY 21 DAYS.IT WORKED FOR ME.

• #4139016
                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Files 2/2/16…received 2/3/16…one bad since then…and not able to request transcripts…what’s going on? I’m worried, I’ve always gotten my return within a few days of filing in the past

• #4139009
                                                                                                                                                                                              LABsMomma (not logged in)

@floridagirl You can order transcripts on the 800 number using just the numbers in your address (IF you wanted to try) :D Good Luck!

• #4139005
                                                                                                                                                                                                FloridaGirl

So after looking over my return I realized the street name of my NEW adress (I just moved this year) was spelled wrong! I’m getting my return through a netspend card so I’m not worried about me not reviewing mine in the mail but I hope this isn’t messing my whole tax return up! I’m still stuck on one bar and I don’t want to even try to order my transcripts using the wrong address because Im scared it’ll verify that’s my address even though it’s probably not even a legit one and I’ll get flagged even more than I probably am =/ I hope all of you guys that also filed 2/2 that could order their scripts today means I’ll also have a DDD soon!!

• #4138996
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jaime

I still can not order a return transcript and the new address is not recognized.. I’m starting to get really concerned. I filed and was accepted on 2/2. It’s seems everyone, but me can order their return transcript.

• #4138953
                                                                                                                                                                                                    MammaD

My grown stepsons both filed a few days after me, I would say on the 5th or so (1040 ez form) and the older one already got his refund. The younger one filed one day later and nothing yet. I guess the information about those who filed before the IRS glitch has some validity to it. lol

• #4138939
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Busymom33

I just ordered my return transcript as well…when do you think our DDD will be?!?!..filed and accepted 2/2

• #4138816
                                                                                                                                                                                                        KATIE

Hey y’all. Never say movement on WMR, just one bar. Got my state two days ago and JUST GOT FEDERAL!!!! Woot woot!

• #4138748
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Shane

Some progress was able to order return transcript just now. Hopefully a update is on the way.

• #4138662
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Gunther

I filed: 02/02/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Taxes Accepted: 02/02/16

Im still not able to order tax return transcript, does that mean I most likely won’t be given a DDD tonght? Any information would be appreciated

• #4138648
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Haleegirl

CST 10:30 able to order RETURN transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                CST 07:00 only able to order ACCOUNTtranscript

Still no WMR update but there has been significant movement this morning as you can see from above… in three hours time my RETURN transcript was made available… so we should see a WMR update tonight.

TAX ACT freefile used
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filed 2/2/16 @ 20:30 CST
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/2/16 @ 21:02 CST
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lost bar on 2/3/16 due to outage
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Regained bar on 2/4/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                No movement on WMR since then….

• #4138619
                                                                                                                                                                                                                CARMELPOP
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @carmelnikki

i was able to order my return trans … called the offset line to make sure I dont owe anything before i expect this money.. Im a weekly filed 2/2 and accepted same day with tax act.

• #4138616
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Katie

Was just able to order my return transcripts as well. So there’s movement a foot! :-)

• #4138607
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @labsmomma

@mammaD the next WMR update will be tonight/early tomorrow morning for weds direct deposit fingers crossed we are all included in it!

• #4138584
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      MammaD

A slight update from my earlier post… no change on where’s my refund and it did not have my new address on the tax transcript this morning but I was showing my husband how all of this works and VIOLA, I was able to order my tax return transcript with my new address! Progress! Does anyone know what the new DD dates will be? Do you think it will be another whole week or sooner? Just wondering. I hurry up every year to get my taxes done early just to sit and wait. ha ha I need to write a reminder on my calendar for next year to mentally prepare for waiting lol

• #4138535
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cmcdubb

Was just able to order mine after not being able to order this morning. Hopefully that’s good news!

• #4138530
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MrsH2014

So I was finally able to order my return transcript with my new address today, crossing my fingers WMR updates tomorrow! Hope the rest of you get good news soon!!!

• #4138477
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @labsmomma

Was JUST able to order return transcript after not being able to earlier this am! Hopefully this DOES mean that I get a DDD tomorrow! Good luck guys!

• #4138417
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Chicagoannie

Nothing yet. At 5am I checked WMR and my 1 accepted bar was gone, thought “uh oh” but 21 days processing message was still there. Checked back in an hour and my ONE bar was back, still same 21 day processing message. I hope that means they put thru the small offset I owe from last year’s refund error and that I see “approved” hopefully this upcoming Sat!

• #4138362
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @labsmomma

Wording has changed when I attempt to order return transcripts so not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Will try again later tonight! Any luck guys?

• #4138191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @labsmomma

GL all fingers crossed we all get scripts tomorrow and DDD on tomorrow

• #4138091
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    catwoman
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @catwoman

i filed on 2/2 and accepted same day, only could order account transcript 3 days after i filed but cant order the return transcript, so i havent try to order it again, still one bar with tt 152

• #4138056
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sarah

Hey everyone, first time posting . figured I’d join in,lol.

Filed 02.02
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted following day, was at 1 bar on the Orange grap . Then it just disappeared and hasn’t came back. It says my refund is still being processed. et . I know they say it can take up to 21 days to receive you’re refund, but its been making me so anxious. My best friend filed on 02.01 with turbotax, and received her refund on 02.10 through her Bluebird card.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        She says she always gets her refund really fast.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mine usually takes a few weeks… I think last year was pretty quick.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The whole orange bars disappearing on WMR has made me so anxious!!! I just wanna see approved and know when I’ll have a DDD! :/
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        BTW, anyone know if its true about only sending refunds out on wensdays?

• #4138007
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Busymom33

I filed on 2/2 and was accepted on 2/2.. I have 1 bar and topic 152 as well. Looks like we all are for the most part stuck. Hopefully we all have our money by next week!! So frustrating!!

• #4137981
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Shane

So hopefully this helps . He said no worries unless it shows . Other than that everything is ok. Their pushing as fast as they can with people refunds.

• #4137978
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Shane

Because of the system glitches their not really handing out deposits by the chart cycle. And they will con7to have glitches with the web going down or being unavailable. Spoke to someone and he said he doesnt see any hold up on my account just bad system failure. Just keep checking and will get a update soon.

• #4137608
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Angie

Hello..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filed 2/2 @11:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/2
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                No DDD

I filed on 2/2 also accepted the same day. Still have no ddd. Still at 1 bar and generic topic 152 message. I tried ordering transcripts but nothing under my new address. Was able to get transcript for 2014 under old address but nothing for 2015. Called IRS and rep stated that she couldn’t find anything for 2015 so it’s like they never looked at my returns yet. She did state she didn’t see any correspondence or offsets that would delay it. My sister and nephew filed on the same day ( midnight of the 2nd) and were part of the lucky people to receive there money on 2/10! I’m not understanding this at all! Last year and the years before I’ve always received my returns 8 days or less. Checked this morning and still at 1 bar and generic topic 152. Tried to order transcript again and still unable too. I’ve lost sleep and time worrying about this. I’m leaving for the Philippines in April and I’m counting on this money to be here! Anybody else still having issues…please if anybody has info to ease my mind so I’m able to sleep at night will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Education credits (for me and 2 daughters), EIC

• #4137479
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MammaD

I filed 2-2 with TT (the day before the IRS site crashed), accepted 2-2, 1 bar, tt 152, one bar, no DDD. Still waiting. Could not order my return transcript and it did not recognize my new address, just my old one. So I guess I have not been processed yet. I saw the IRS tax refund date table with refunds being issued on the 12 if you filed on the date I did so I was hoping that would be the case. Does anyone know if they issue only on certain days or every day or? I saw people say the got DD on the 10th and i didn’t see that on the IRS table … just wondering. My car blew up right before I got my new job so the tax money will be for a new car. My husband is toting me too and from work and he is very supportive and helpful but I’m ready to be independent again!

• #4137459
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chicagoannie

Filed Fed and State 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted Both 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR at 1 bar, TT 152 as in past years, nothing to worry about
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    EIC and EDU credits – also as in past years
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    IL return – IL will not be issuing refunds until starting 3/1/16 as they say they are working to eliminate fraud,,,,but we all know IL is broke, so it’s probably more that they want to hang onto OUR money as long as possible.

I have a small offset from a small error on last year’s return but everything I’ve read says offsets on money due to the IRS for past taxes take an extra 2 second for them to process. I was really hoping to see approved when I checked WMR today but nothing yet.

• #4137320
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Amanda

I was able to order both return and account transcripts two days ago. Still nothing has changed. One bar. Filed 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ordered both transcripts
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      2/8/16

• #4137233
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      dallastexas

The IRS should mail us all anti anxiety medication with each return they receive.

•Filed 2/2 @ 7am central
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        •Accepted 2/2 @ 7:19am central
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        •WMR status: 1bar, tax topic 152 since 2/2
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        •Not able to order either account or return transcripts

• #4137146
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        shane

@MrsH2014
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I ve spoken to soneone and they said the same thing. Just gotta be patient.

• #4137037
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MEME123

I FILED 2/2 ACCEPTED 2/2 CANT ORDER TRANSCRIPTS AND STILL AT ONE BAR!!! I GUESS ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK BUT STILL!!

• #4136918
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            LABsMomma (not logged in)

I’m honestly not surprised by that MrsH! HAHA What I am surprised by is the 1984 computers that they are using that are slower than molasses HAHA. But in all seriousness I really hope we ALL see some sort of progress by next week. It is stressful enough waiting on them let alone all the issues they have had this year!

• #4136848
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              MrsH2014

Don’t know if it’ll help, but I called the irs this morning and was told that bc so many people filed early this year and then around the time that we did that they had a large volume so a lot of us that were accepted the 2/2/16 are getting resequenced behind the early ones that they’re just now getting around to processing. Also, I filed and accepted the 2nd but she told me they didnt actually get them until the 4th. So I’m hoping for next week!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filed/accepted 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                One bar, topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Eic, American opportunity credit, child tax credit

• #4136744
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                JustMe24

Filed 2/2 /16. .. Checked WMR and it only has Topic 152.. I also called and it’s says there’s no info. For at the time… Laws I hope and pray that I received by the 23 or before…

• #4136630
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Yasss

Filed 2/2
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Recieved 2/2

Haven’t been approved for funds and still only on one bar. Nice to wake up and see almost half the people who filed the first week of Feb even after us get their DDD! TT said 45% of people who got Recieved/accepted on the 2nd
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    had gotten their refunds by now. But I also wonder if most of those were January filers who didn’t even get accepted until weeks later on the 2nd and I just filed/got Recieved that day. So I’d assume they’d get there’s first.. but people filing 2/5 and having a DDD already of 2/12!?

• #4136616
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Angelhologram

I filed 2-2 with TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2-2
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Updated with WMR on 2-6 got a DDD of 2-10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Woke up to money in the bank this morning

• #4136582
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Donna

Wow I filed 2/1/2016 tax act. And I called republic bank and they say they have nothing for me this yr oops that’s the bank my money was suppose to go for great last yr I didn’t get my refund till April still can’t order transcripts bummer…. Anyone else not able to log into republic says log in fails

• #4135814
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @labsmomma

I’ve only been able to order account transcripts. I have heard of people getting a DDD without being able to order and not getting a DDD after being able to order. SO its like an 95% chance you WILL after getting them! Honestly sucks we can’t actually view them online this year. Esp for those that are able to order without an update. Atleast then we could look at codes and find out if we were resequenced etc.

• #4135744
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          shane

My girl filed the February 2 round 7 pm. Still no update anybody got a update..

• #4135266
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amanda

Has anyone been able to order both transcripts? Also I’ve read both of u can order ur return transcript does it mean that ur refund if approved and processed some say yes some say no!!

• #4135125
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Givememydamnmoney

I filed on 2/2 and im still sitting at 1 bar with no due date

• #4134810
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @labsmomma

Still no update in transcripts for me :( boo!! Haha @amanda check WMR tomorrow morning :) the trend has been weds and Saturday WMR updates.

• #4134771
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CARMELPOP
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @carmelnikki

I’m scared to check wmr today .. In fear that I have no updates lol

• #4134738
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    AmAnda

Filed 2/2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ordered both transcripts yesterday but still no dd!! Not even off of the accepted bar.

• #4133458
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @labsmomma

I did not have Health insurance on my 2014 return (2015 tax season) but I did on my 2015 return (this years tax season)..Hmm hopefully that doesn’t hold me up. It was insurance through employer not the exchange.

• #4133398
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tiffany

i filed 2/2 with taxact and still at one bar – no approval or ddd and its 2/8 – so thats nice for those of you that have a ddd of 2/10!

Did anyone have education credits and/or file for exemption with the health insurance and not having it last year? Just curious.

Ok thanks!!

• #4131794
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kri$

Got an update this morning. Ddd for 2/10.

Who else?!

• #4131787
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CW

Filed Feb 2 12:57pm Fed accepted immediately. State accepted 4 hours later. DDD this morning of 2/10

• #4131705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @labsmomma

@thekid don stress too much I’m still processing as well!

• #4131443
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ebony
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @filed0201accepted0201

Filed 2/2 finally got my ddd for 2/10!!! Still can’t order transcripts but doing my Happy dance!! Good Luck Guys Its our time now 2/2 filers!!!

• #4131439
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  dragonlord

Filed: 02/02
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DD Date: 02/10

used HR Block software.

• #4131412
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Angelhologram

I filed 2/2 through turbo tax. Got my DDD of 2/10 today.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      For those of you still waiting, have you tried to order your refund transcript? I was able to order mine yesterday.

• #4131395
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sam

Hi all,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Filed and accepted 2/2, got DDD of 2/10 this morning. Woohoo!

Hoping everyone gets an update soon. :)

• #4131141
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        thekid0138

I HAD ONE BAR NOW ITS GONE AMD SAYS REFUND STILL BEING PROCESSED DATE BE PROVIDED WHEN AVAILABLE SO NOW WHAT DOSE THAT MEAN LAST YEAR I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER SO HOPE TO GOD ITS NOT SOMETHING LIKE THAT CRAP AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT IM FREAKING OUT SO BAD !!!!!!

• #4131116
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Candyb

Wmr updated sooo happy got a ddd of 2/10 yay!!!!!

• #4130600
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            catwoman
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @latina32

Hi i filed on 2/2 and got accepted minutes later so i went check my refund and had one ibar, i use turbotax, so today i check and still one bar

• #4129978
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Keahna

I filed after 11 am on 2/2/16 with H&R Block and was immediately accepted. One bar still. Transcript was available to order yesterday morning. When I call the 1-888 number to listen to my pending deposits on my emerald card, it takes me to a live agent. I don’t want a live agent, I want the automated info like normal! All these new precautions are really starting to become annoying!

• #4129486
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lori

Filed 2/2; two emails that return was accepted; just waiting! Hope it goes well for all of you.

• #4129104
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Candyb

I too filed 2/2 with hrb. Wmr has one bar, lost it last night but now it’s back. The countdown is on.

• #4129045
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @labsmomma

I see so many people that got theirs in 8 days or less over the years. I have never been that lucky lol always 2 1/2 weeks for me. :( Here is to hoping the IRS shutting down yesterday/today doesn’t mess with us too much!

• #4128975
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kri$

Filed tax act 2/2, accepted immediately. Yesterday check WMR and nothing. No bars. This morning I have 1 bar.

Filed turbotax last year and got my money in 7 days. Hope it’s the same this year, need to get a car!!!

• #4128550
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        yee

Bummer same here

• #4128508
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @labsmomma

I have not yet. With the system going down I did disappear from both the WMR phone line and the website lol. I am back on there today though. I would guess with the system failure and everything I won’t see any movement til next week.

• #4128421
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Yee

Any updates?

• #4127593
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              thekid0138

IM HOPING THAT THIS MEANS MY REFUND WILL BE COMING SHORTLY BEHIND THE DEPOSIT OF 0.00$ TO MY ACCOUNTS I HAVE MY REFUND GOING TO FROM REPUBLIC BANK THEY SAID THAT ONCE THEY SEND THE TEST DEPOSIT THEN THE ACTUAL REDUND IS A COUPLE OF DAYS AWAY WHICH BE JUST WOMDERFUL NEWS TO HEAR DOSE ANYONE ELSE KNOW ABOUT THIS AND IF IT IS TRUE THAT THEY SEND TEST DEPOSIT RITE BEFORE REAL ONE COMES ITS ONLY BEEN 48 HOURS SO I HOPE THATS THE CASE CAUSE ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW !!!!!! LOL

• #4126929
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @labsmomma

File 2/2 at 3:17 pm accepted minutes later showed immediatly on WMR with 1 bar.

Good luck guys here is to a MUCH speedier process for you!

ETA- used TT

• #4126355
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  thekid0138

well thank god it is not starting out again like last year now it updated and at least I am accepted this year rather then nothing at all for 9 months so any and all 2-2-2016 filers lets join up and wait together here for our money we want and most need it to !!!!

Viewing 157 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.