1/31/2020–FILERS (Official thread)

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season 1/31/2020–FILERS (Official thread)

• This topic has 145 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by KeAundra Young.
  • Topic Starter
    Blesses-one

Lets keep each other updated

Viewing 144 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        KeAundra Young

My roommate and I filed on 1/31.
          Both got refund received 2/10
          Hers say return sent no later than 3/3
          Mine say still processing. I’ve never had an issue with my income tax before and now I’m facing eviction because of this. On top of it I lost my job 3 weeks ago.
          What is going on?

Blair
            @blairbear23

Filed and Accepted 1/31… with EIC credit
            As of 2-25 3:30am PST. WMR “still processing “
            Don’t have access to transcripts cuz I can’t create an irs online account

No DDD… nothing :( idk what’s going on. I just hope it updates soon for me

Lea

DDD 2/26

Pather with only EIC credit (30 bucks, SERIOUSLY?LOL)

Finally glad this is ending for the year because I need this to pay off my wedding balance LOL

Good luck everyone and see you next tax season :)

MiMi
                @missmarymack83

Good Morning my fellow filers! Transcripts updated on Friday (2/21) with 846 2/27. WMR updated Saturday (2/22) with 2 bars & DDD 2/26.
                Checked bank account last night & it is pending for 2/26.
                Good luck everyone!

Filed:1/31 (Thur) HRB
                Accepted:1/31 (Thur)
                WMR: Updated to 1 Bar 2/1 (Sat)
                Transcript Processing 2/24 on 2/7 (Fri)
                WMR: Updated to PATH on 2/8 (Sat)
                Transcript updated to 846 for 2/26 on 2/21
                WMR: Updated to 2 bars and DDD for 2/26

Rondo

Isn’t there anything happing

T momma

Filed 1/31/2020. Yesterday my transcripts updated to add 2/26, but wmr said being processed, this morning woke up to two bars on wmr.. (approved)!!!
                    I’m a pather never got path message.
                    Good luck to everyone!°

Matt

Filed 1/31 TT
                      Accepted 1/31

Bars disappeared 2/21

Never got PATH message.

Updated have DDD 2/26

Good luck everyone.

Jeremy

#mokachina
                        Do you have bars gone and the still being processed message?

Mokachina

I got an 846 code for 2/26 . WMR is not updated yet

Jake

@Justin – thank yo, I’m going to guess it’s the same for those of us non PATHers that got 2/26 DDD on transcripts this am.

Justin

Just to let everyone know. I just got off the phone with IRS, super nice dude. I filed and accepted 1/31 went to PATH 2/16, then ‘being processed’ on 2/16. WMR still has no update but the IRS agent told me I do have a DDD of 2/26, this coming Wednesday. I only had the EIC. So expect deposits to be sent out this week for sure.

Cora

For some reason I cant get my online transcript it refuses to verify my number.. filed 1/30 accepted 1/31 claimed EIC and CTC
                                No bars and I’m losing it

Rondo

No bars went to path still processing they will let me know when they have a date

Lea

Transcript updated to 846 code with the DD date being 2/26/20. WMR says processing, but I don’t rely on that any more, lol

ParalegalPrincess

WMR still says the processing but my transcript updated today to 846 with a DDD of 2/26!

Looked up on sbtpg and it shows amount but not received yet.

So glad!

Matt

Went to no bars this AM.

Trisha

Filed 1-13.

Bar disappeared and transcripts give me a date of 2-26. Here’s to hoping!

Niya

I filed 1/31 with eitc still days waiting to be processed but nyc tax gov sent mail saying I’ll be excepting in 2/25

Fart Party

WMR – my refund amount has appeared overnight!!!
                                              Still no info on transcripts (except: as of March 02).
                                              Just checked at 4:40 am in Florida

Yay! Finally, some type of movement!

MiMi
                                                @missmarymack83

Hoping for an 846 on tonight/tomorrows transcript update!

Good luck everyone!

Fart Party

@DialeKt757
                                                  Did you mean “STILL” being processed?
                                                  I am “still” being processed and I have read it may be because I had something odd or was flagged and reviewed. If the agent that reviewed my taxes was able to correct any error, I would then be “resequenced”, or simply put back into the system, but now at the end of the line. For example; if I filed on 1/31, but resequenced on 2/5 – I would start the “21 day” count on 2/5.

“being processed” is a better process :-)

NMeneses

Llamas2012!

DialeKt757

I filed on 1/31, and accepted the same day. Two days ago I updated to the “still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available” message. Also, my estimated refund date on TurboTax changed from 2/20 to 2/21. Dunno if that means anything.

If I see any changes, I’ll report back here and let you guys know. Tax season is always so frustrating. Also, I’ve seen a lot of people with the “being processed” message saying they received letters.

Target

Thank you :)

Rondo

I will

Fart Party

Wednesday Feb 19th 4:42 am EST
                                                            Still being processed
                                                            Blank transcripts w/ 3/02
                                                            no bars/no $ amt. on WMR
                                                            EIC & Sced C

Target

@Rondo, I hope you return ( no pun ), when you do get a dd/ddd whichever comes first.

That keeps hope alive for the rest.

Rondo

I m hr block filed 1/31/20 got my state 2/13/20 refund tracker Appeared out of nowhere and gave me an anticipated date of 2/21/20 I’ve been stuck on one bar since 2/3/20 filed HOH & CTC never took this long.

Rondo

Crystal

@rdsessa1
                                                                  I know some people have said they’ve got their money before updates but me personally no. For as long as I’ve been filing taxes, even when the PATH started, I’ve always seen an update with a date before my money has been posted.

Rdsessa1

Has anyone ever received a deposit before the update given the date has occurred.

1/31 filed and accepted.
                                                                    Path update then being processed this weekend.
                                                                    20200605 processing date 2/24.

No ddd.

Chuck
                                                                      @chuck

Files 1/31 accepted same path2/8 path life’s last week trans:20200605 process 2/24

Amanda

Same thing for me! No transcripts, 1 bar on WMR. Not a PATHer! What is going on this year??

• #4356794
                                                                        Rondo

I’m hr block filled 1/31

• #4356499
                                                                          Yatta9

Anyone with H&R Block waiting on a refund for 2/21

• #4356481
                                                                            Nurseluv

I changed to “still being processed date given when available”

• #4356437
                                                                              Matt

No changes

Filed 1/31

Accepted 1/31

1 Bar

Transcripts N/A

Tax topic 152.

Are we gonna be audited. Anyone have any info on what’s going on?

• #4355143
                                                                                Rondo

Same ole thing for me no changes

• #4354552
                                                                                  Lea

Well my PATH message is gone, and it has moved to the “refund being processed” message.

I am still able to see my transcripts and don’t have a DDD, but it is still at 2/24/20 as the

processing date.

Fingers crossed!!!

• #4354504
                                                                                    Nurseluv

Nothing for me either. No updates since filing on 1/31. No path message, only the general 152 and transcripts say return not filled still but as of date 2/24

• #4354473
                                                                                      Matt

Filed 1/31 through TT

Accepted 1/31

Only 1 bar still as of 7/17

No updates on transcripts either.

• #4353681
                                                                                        Trisha

Filed and accepted 1/31. No updates, no PATH, nothing updated on transcripts. Wondering what’s going on. 😏

• #4353352
                                                                                          Target

Path 2/8

Path lifted 2/16, w Return being processed, etc…. message!

Along w my amount, filing status, and social.

All the best everyone ..

• #4353274
                                                                                            Vicky

Finally! Return accepted 1/31/2020. Just got DDD of 2/20/2020. I think there have been a lot of people updated.

• #4351573
                                                                                              Nona363

No update for me, still on PATH. Both transcripts completed just no code 846.
                                                                                                File 1/31
                                                                                                Accept 2/1
                                                                                                Went from one bar to PATH and transcript complete on 2/8
                                                                                                I’m a weekly so I guess I want update again till next week.
                                                                                                As of date 2/24 20200605
                                                                                                2/24 is the next time IRS will look at my return. Hopefully it will be a DD then

• #4351518
                                                                                                Momentslovely

Checked Wmr this AM & No changes. Filed & accepted 1/31. Both credits. Still on 1 bar. Transcripts say N/A. Account transcript has nothing but a date it was 2/24/20 now it’s 3/02/20…have no clue what that means. I thought I read somewhere that the date means nothing but it must because it changed. Any input??

I use to not get upset about no updates because I’m one of those that never updates. I would get my refund and wmr would still be on 1 bar and my transcripts saying nothing. I sat around 1 year waiting and DAMMIT, there was an update on wmr. It just said ur return is being processed and no bars. A code was at the bottom. Can’t remember what , but it was unusual. Called they said wait on the letter. Called when I got the letter and they said they didn’t see anything on their end and just wait it out🤔. If needed they would contact me. F#$k that!! I got a Tax advocate just to get things moving. Come to find out, It was totally my fault though. Put numbers in wrong from W2. This lead to having to send in kids school records, birth certificates, Shot records. Admended return. My birth certificate & Id. Finally got my refund late May.

With all this being said…My point is not to worry urself about not changing from the one bar. It’s quite a few of us that don’t ever change. The last 2 years I got my refund on 02/22, no updates. Worry and get on the ball when the bars go away WITHOUT the tax topic statement or code, if its past 21 days….and it’s some strange # at the bottom.

• #4351402
                                                                                                  MBWinOH
                                                                                                    @mbwinoh

Well, I’m gonna need you guys with transcript access to keep me updated with progress. No change last night, since moving from 1 bar last Saturday 2/8 to PATH.

Filed and accepted 1/31, and I know that I’m a weekly from past filings and transcripts, and my current update cycle, etc.

Good news is at least now we can walk from PATH to cash.😊 hopefully in a dash!

Ok, bye now-(this is what you sound like when you’re sleep deprived)

• #4351273
                                                                                                    Target

@Rondo, yes Sir! Spread the word, they will bend you over backwards….. and we all know the rest …. I worked 6 yrs in Finance, My ex of 18 yrs was President of a Major Financial Institution, he also was a CPA, and did that on the side, particularly – tax seaon. I also worked as his Account Rep. I do try to give people the best advice. If it doesn’t make financial sense, DON’T DO IT… As you said we live and hopefully learn.

Well, I hope your Fed isn’t effected.
                                                                                                      All the best my friend ..

• #4351103
                                                                                                      Rondo

Yep got the whole thing live and hopefully learn that’s life gotta take the good w the bad

• #4351062
                                                                                                        Justin

I updated to PATH tonight but I didnt file credits, just a simple return. Anyone else have this happen?

• #4350945
                                                                                                          Target

@Rondo, so you still owe $400, and they hijacked your entire State?

• #4350943
                                                                                                            Target

@Rondo. That sucks. Sorry!! Was just sharing w @Shane, the “potential” consequences of advancement loans. Not all have issues, enough do. And why I wouldn’t want to go that route. To each his/her own.

Sorry, you’re dealing w this!

• #4350869
                                                                                                              Justin

Still just 1 bar for me. I’ve never had to wait this long to get mine back, always been a simple return. Quit aggravating.

• #4350617
                                                                                                                Dennis

Still 1 bar on WMR but transcript updated showing refund issued 2/20/2020

• #4350372
                                                                                                                  Rondo

Yes because of emarald advance he’ll i still owe hr $400

• #4350339
                                                                                                                    Christine A Birge

Filed and accepted on 1/31/2020 Have both credits. no Path message. Just 1 bar transcript shows with As of Feb 22 2020 last Friday. Today Transcript still shows 00 As of date changed to March 2 2020 still no Path Message.Does this sound like normal processing?

• #4350306
                                                                                                                      aDRIAN

so where are u guys getting these DDD dates off transcripts?
                                                                                                                        my code is 05 what does that mean

• #4349970
                                                                                                                        justin

Filed on 1/22 and both were accepted the same day. Turbotax gave me an estimated day of DD 2/12/2020 have been checking WMR and was accepted and at the one bar. Past my estimated refund date now, WMR has no bars but says “your refund is still being processed” I am in wisconsin. No EIC, no weird credits, just my W2 so not sure why taking so long… had my refund back by last year within 14 days.

Has anyone else actually received theirs yet?

• #4349960
                                                                                                                          rosa
                                                                                                                            @rosie

can someone please explane the cycle code for me? Mine is 20200505 and I do not understand

• #4349942
                                                                                                                            Target

@Rondo, did they take the entire amount?

• #4349937
                                                                                                                              Dania
                                                                                                                                @daniaorozco

FINALLY!
                                                                                                                                Codes updated
                                                                                                                                DDD 02/20/2020
                                                                                                                                Cycle 05
                                                                                                                                Single-Student Credits

• #4349931
                                                                                                                                AprilJ

Filed and accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                  Path Message 2/8
                                                                                                                                  Transcripts 2/8
                                                                                                                                  Codes 150 – 806 – 766 – 768
                                                                                                                                  Cycle Code 20200605
                                                                                                                                  Processing Date 2/24/2020
                                                                                                                                  No updates since hopefully some changes soon

• #4349867
                                                                                                                                  Katie

Filed 1/27, accepted same day
                                                                                                                                    Account transcript available 2/7 with processing date of 2/24 Cycle code 20200605
                                                                                                                                    WMR bars disappeared 2/8
                                                                                                                                    Nothing since
                                                                                                                                    Hoping for an update overnight!

• #4349688
                                                                                                                                    kaay33741
                                                                                                                                      @kaay33741

[quote quote=4336029]Filed 1/31 @ 235Pm
                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/31 @ 415pm[/quote]
                                                                                                                                      No EITC
                                                                                                                                      W2
                                                                                                                                      Education credit
                                                                                                                                      Weekly

2/8 Account Transcript blank
                                                                                                                                      As of 2/24

2/14 All transcripts available
                                                                                                                                      20200705 cycle code
                                                                                                                                      DDD 2/20

• #4349384
                                                                                                                                      Ben

I filed the 22. Fed accepted the 23rd. Bars dissapeared and still no change as of the 13th today. Filed GA return the 22nd. Accepted feb 4th. Nothing. Called offset number and i have no debts

• #4349375
                                                                                                                                        Justin

Still nothing on mine

• #4349006
                                                                                                                                          Rondo

Got my state today Indiana hr block took it as payment

• #4348989
                                                                                                                                            Brokemomma

Filed 1/31/20 with taxact, eic & actc accepted within minutes. WMR had 1 bar the next day. No change since. Transcripts zeroes with as of 02-24-20 date. Last year WMR did not update until after I received DD. Got DDD of 02/22/2019 off of transcripts 02/19/2019.

• #4348074
                                                                                                                                              Justin

All of the guesstimated refund calendars have our date as getting a DD on 02/15. I dont see this happening with the current status of my WMR still at one bar and nothing else.

• #4348054
                                                                                                                                                Dialekt757

Justin

I filed in VA and still no movement on the bar and no green circle on TPG

• #4348037
                                                                                                                                                  Justin

Curious to see which states have gotten there’s and who hasn’t. I’m in NC

• #4348035
                                                                                                                                                    Justin

Seems all of the recent posts are in the same boat.
                                                                                                                                                      Filed simple return 1/31, accepted that day through TT. Only 1 bar on WMR ever since. Previous year I would’ve already had my refund. Any light on our situation?

• #4347551
                                                                                                                                                      Sam

I looked at my Account transcript on the IRS website, it says processing date of 2/24. I have the EIC and ACTC, what does this date mean?

• #4347539
                                                                                                                                                        Misty

Same here. Filed with Turbotax 1/31, accepted almost immediately, stuck on one bar ever since.

• #4347498
                                                                                                                                                          Tameria Richardson

File on 1/31

have been stuck at 1 bar on WMR since 2/1/2020

Basic tax return, no EIC nothing

• #4347448
                                                                                                                                                            Liss

Same here…filed and accepted on 1/31
                                                                                                                                                              One bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                              N/A on transcripts
                                                                                                                                                              I always file around the same time each year and have always either had my refund or at least a ddd by this point.

• #4347433
                                                                                                                                                              Sweetpea

Filed an accepted 1-31-2020 EIC CTC still zeros on transcript

• #4347354
                                                                                                                                                                Momentslovely

Same here…no update. 1 bar, N/A on transcripts…… Nothing

• #4347132
                                                                                                                                                                  Justin

Same

• #4346919
                                                                                                                                                                    Heather

I cant see my transcripts, just WMR…mine is still the same
                                                                                                                                                                      Filed and accepted 1/31/20
                                                                                                                                                                      Checked wmr starting 2/1/20 1 bar…has been consistant at 1 bar since! No eic or actc…only basic ctc

• #4346674
                                                                                                                                                                      Dennis

Filed 1/31, accepted same day.
                                                                                                                                                                        Stuck on return accepted – no change to transcripts (only 2 from 2019 available) but zero information on either of them

• #4346541
                                                                                                                                                                        Heidi

Filed 1/31 accepted same day
                                                                                                                                                                          Refund processed 2/9
                                                                                                                                                                          Pending in my bank acct tonight

• #4346508
                                                                                                                                                                          Matt

Filed 1/31 TT
                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/31

2 of 4 transcripts available
                                                                                                                                                                            Still stuck on 1 bar

No updates in a while.
                                                                                                                                                                            Anyone else?

• #4345843
                                                                                                                                                                            Lisa

Filed 1/31, accepted same day.
                                                                                                                                                                              DDD 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                              SBTPG – Received funds this morning, pending deposit to hit my bank

• #4344692
                                                                                                                                                                              ParalegalPrincess

Hey y’all!

I filed 1/31 on TT and accepted that day.
                                                                                                                                                                                WMR updated to 1 bar on Saturday 2/1.
                                                                                                                                                                                Transcript filled out on 2/7, with “As of 2/24/20”, codes 150, 806 and 766 (No EITC this year!)
                                                                                                                                                                                WMR updated to Path on Saturday 2/8.
                                                                                                                                                                                Oh and my cycle code on transcript is 20200605

I predict a 2/26 deposit for myself based on previous years. Though 2/19 would be nice too! ;)

• #4344565
                                                                                                                                                                                Momentslovely

I will say this though. I am one of those that never updates. I get my refund and the bar is still on accepted. It’s been like this for years, yet, every year I still go on wmr every other day and check my status.

• #4344562
                                                                                                                                                                                  Momentslovely

Filed and accepted 1/31 TT. 1 bar still.

• #4344441
                                                                                                                                                                                    Matt

Filed 1/31 TT
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 15mins

As of 745am 2/10 Still only 1 Bar, no messages or updates.

• #4344432
                                                                                                                                                                                      MiMi
                                                                                                                                                                                        @missmarymack83

As I thought I would I updated to PATH on WMR on Saturday, February 8th.

2020
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR: Updated to PATH on 2/8 (Sat)

PREDICTIONS:
                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcript will show processing on 2/7 (Fri) with a 2/24 Date
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR will change to PATH on 2/8 (Sat) & Transcript will go blank
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR will change to Being Processed on 2/15 (Sat)
                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts will change to 846 code with DDD 2/26 on 2/21 (Fri)
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR will change to 3 bars will DDD 2/26 on 2/22 (Fri)

2019
                                                                                                                                                                                        Filed: 1/31 HRB
                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted: 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR: 1 Bar 2/2 (Sat)
                                                                                                                                                                                        Trans: Processing 2/25 on 2/8 (Fri)
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR: PATH 2/9 (Sat) Transcript went blank
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR: PATH to Being Processed 2/16 (Sat)
                                                                                                                                                                                        Trans: 846 Code w/ 2/27 DDD

• #4343863
                                                                                                                                                                                        Heather

Efiled 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                          Checked wmr 2/1 had 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                          As of today no change still 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                          I do not have Eearned income credit or additional ctc
                                                                                                                                                                                          Just regular child tax credit

Will update when i see a change 🤷
                                                                                                                                                                                          Was hoping to hit 2 bars by now..oh well the wait proceeds

• #4343800
                                                                                                                                                                                          Eve

Accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                            DD 2/12

• #4343551
                                                                                                                                                                                            Ish
                                                                                                                                                                                              @ishmulaa

Filed and accepted 01/31
                                                                                                                                                                                              2 bars on wmr
                                                                                                                                                                                              Ddd: 2/10

• #4343261
                                                                                                                                                                                              Lisa

WMR updated to DDD of 2/12. CTC

• #4343180
                                                                                                                                                                                                Jenn

I see a lot of people that went to path today say have a processing date of 2/24/2020. I cant see my transcripts online, is this a possible DDD?

• #4343138
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nona363

No code 846 but I did update
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed 1/31 with eztaxreturn
                                                                                                                                                                                                    accepted 2/01
                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR had 1 bar and generic tax topic 152 processing message until today.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    2/8 updated to the PATH message
                                                                                                                                                                                                    I can c both transcripts today 02/08
                                                                                                                                                                                                    As of date 02-24-20
                                                                                                                                                                                                    cycle code 20200605
                                                                                                                                                                                                    I’m a weekly

• #4343128
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jenn

filed and accepted 1/31/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                      wmr updated to one bar 2/1/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                      path message 2/8/2020

never been a pather before, I assume I will be waiting forever

• #4343005
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jamie

Filed & accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                        EIC (all of $300)
                                                                                                                                                                                                        No WMR movement this morning
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts reads 000 with a processing date of 2/24/2020

UGHHHH!

• #4342931
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Trask25
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @bluediamond325

WMR updated this morning to match my transcripts, which were available yesterday.

1/31 – Filed via TT accepted within minutes Federal and State

Credits:
                                                                                                                                                                                                          CTC traditional
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Married filing Joint

TT Fees:
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Taken out by SBTPG

2/7/2020 – Transcript update only. WMR still on 1 bar, tax topic 152.

Transcript Codes:
                                                                                                                                                                                                          150 – Tax return filed
                                                                                                                                                                                                          806 – W2 or 1099 witholding
                                                                                                                                                                                                          846 – Refund issued

Cycle:
                                                                                                                                                                                                          20200605

2/8/2020 – WMR updated to reflect DDD – should be received by February 12, 2020.

• #4342923
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Brittany

I feels 1/31. Accepted same date. I didn’t even budge today. Is that normal? No changes at all.

• #4342836
                                                                                                                                                                                                            FatalCurves

Changed from one bar on WMR to PATH message today. Progress, I guess?

• #4342820
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kim C.

I just updated @12:35am pacific
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filed 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Approved 2/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                                DD 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                CTC

• #4342798
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Blackwood

Filed: 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted later that day
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  HRB

1 bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  logged in a few days ago and no activity.

Just checked now and all transcripts have populated

Cycle code: 20200605

Everything looks like it’s already been processed, just waiting for the 846 code. Which I don’t expect to see yet as I’m walking the Path for a whopping $35.

• #4342470
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Lisa

My 846 refund issued date updated to 2/12/2020. Would be nice but I never trust those dates.

• #4342315
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    LolaR

@daniaorozco I’m in the exact same boat as you! the two transcripts on top are still at N/A but account transcripts and wage transcripts show 2019. I believe we will update next Friday. fingers crossed anyways!

• #4341893
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dania
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @daniaorozco

1/31 filer,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        single with student credits

Yesterday I did not have anything on Account Transcript for 2019, today I did but it only has balances of zero, no codes. It does have a balance of 0 as of Feb 24,2020.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR one bar.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nothing on Return Transcript,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nothing on Record of Account Transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The vague report that did appear was under Account Transcript as mentioned above.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        At the bottom of the page it is blank where it states cycle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Also states no taxt return filed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Everyone else appeared to have the information populated. Should I be concerned?

• #4341705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Blesses-one

Hello,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          First time i pulled up my transcript ever!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          This forum is so helpful
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Heres my info

Accepted: 2/1 ( 1 bar)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Pulled transcripts: 2/7 with no update on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Cycle: 20200605
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Processing/ 2/24

Refund issue date shows : February 12, 2020

I have the following codes Show on my transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ***150
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ***806
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ***846

Hope this helps

• #4341685
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Blesses-one

Forgot to mention

I have the following codes Show on my transcript
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            150
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            806
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            846

• #4341681
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Blesses-one

Hello,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              First time i pulled up my transcript ever!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              This forum is so helpful
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Heres my info

Accepted: 2/1 ( 1 bar)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Pulled transcripts: 2/7 with no update on WMR

Cycle: 20200605
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Processing/ 2/24

Refund issue date shows : February 12, 2020

Hope this helps

• #4341664
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Herewewaitagain

Filed 1/31 accepted same day
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Transcripts updated this morning with processing date of 2/24
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                PATH filer

So anxious as last year it took FOREVER

• #4341635
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lisa

I checked my transcripts this morning and it is showing a received date of 4/15/2020. Cycle code 0605.

• #4341625
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  DeepAlms
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @deepalms

@missmarymack83

I do not have a 150 code yet. But I do have the transcript. Possibly update tomorrow with WMR..

• #4341608
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    MiMi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @missmarymack83

@deepalms I will check when I get home. I know I had 3 common codes that line up with refunds.

@lea My pleasure!

• #4341499
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lea

@missymarymack83

Mine seem to be on the same track as your prediction. I appreciate the information you have given and are continuing to give!

Thank you.

• #4341464
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        DeepAlms
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @deepalms

@missmarymack83

Mine updated with the same for February 24, does it show an amount in there?

• #4341370
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MiMi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @missmarymack83

As I predicted my transcripts updated this morning showing a processing date of 2/24/2020. I imagine my WMR will update tomorrow to PATH.

2020

PREDICTIONS:

2019

• #4341355
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            BlueDiamond

Filed 1/31 via TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              CTC traditional
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Married filing Joint
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Fees taken out by SBTPG

Account transcript updated today with refund date of 2/12/2020. WMR still on 1 bar, tax topic 152.

• #4341331
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jenn

I’m same Shelby, filed and accepted 1/29, bar disappeared on wmr a few days ago, transcripts updated today and show refund date of 2/12. So, I suspect wmr will update tomorrow to show.

• #4341322
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sam Cart

I am new to this tax stuff but how do I get my transcripts. I also filed 1/31 with TT accepted same day

• #4341319
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Shelby E

Filed and accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    This Morning can view my transcript witg ddd of 2/12/20

• #4341289
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Target

Morning,

Last yr, I never updated to PATH. Stayed on 1 bar (after filing on the 28 of Jan), til mid Feb. This yr, I used TurboTax, I check my account and wmr for any updates! As of now, nothing has changed. I am a little concerned as I became a lyft driver alongside my other job! And have added my mother as a dependent, hoping none of this triggers redflag. Last yr, I received my return 28 of Feb! This yr, hoping the same.

Filed 1-31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted in 10 minutes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tax Topic 152

• #4340558
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      MiMi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @missmarymack83

@deepalms
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        All I know about transcripts is if your cycle code ends in 05 then you’re a weekly.

Transcripts update on Friday morning.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Weekly people update Saturday morning on WMR.

I’m unsure if daily people update everyday but I do know Wednesday mornings are a big update day for daily people on WMR.

• #4340211
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        DeepAlms
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @deepalms

@MiMi

That’s a pretty detailed explanation. The issue people have is understanding weekly updates happen Saturday morning.

We just had zero transcript to know if you’re daily or weekly.

We do need to take note of her explanation.

• #4340097
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MiMi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @missmarymack83

Good Morning my fellow filers! I filed early morning on January 31st being accepted a few hours later.

I have predicted of how my WMR & Transcripts will play out based on following years.

2020

PREDICTIONS:

2019

Anyone else have predictions on theirs???

• #4339102
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DeepAlms
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @deepalms

Filed 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 1/31

WMR 1-bar with no transcript information.

• #4339053
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Blesses-one

Same here
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filed 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Today: 2/5 Still at 1 Bar on WMR at 7:30am PST (California)

• #4338964
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jenn

Filed 1/31/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/31/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  WMR = 1 Bar as of 2/5/2020

• #4338201
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  joeFurself

Filed 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1/31 (no more than 2 min after filing)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed with TaxAct, have for the last 10 yrs.

No movement but this morning my Account Transcript was available. Doesn’t show anything yet but at least it doesn’t say N/A anymore.

I’m not PATH either

Last 2 years my cycle was 01
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The 2 years prior to that I was 05

• #4338145
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Roxanne

I filed 1-31, accepted via Free Tax USA within minutes. Still only have 1 bar on WMR.

*I am anxiously awaiting an update…this is the first year we are set to get a return in over 5 years, and it couldn’t come at a better time.

• #4337985
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Stephanie

Sorry wrong group lol

• #4337983
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Stephanie

Filed 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          No update on wmr as of 2/4 a.m.

• #4337423
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          LolaR

Jason2 Your welcome. It just sucks because the amended has to mailed in and it takes an additional 8-16 weeks to process. I’m just thankful it wasn’t another ID verify or “we need an additional 60 days to process your tax return” letter. 😪

• #4337421
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            LolaR

Jason2 I meant 1099-INT

• #4337411
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jason2

@LolaR Thank you! That is going to be what mine is too then, they paid me interest for 2018. I will have to amend as well. Thank you for letting me know – I couldn’t figure out what in the world it could be.

• #4337410
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LolaR

@Jason2 ours was a 199-INT from the interest they paid us last year for the long wait on our 2017 and 2018 taxes.

We already filed, now I have to amend my taxes to pay them back the $233 they paid us in interest. Such bull!

• #4337392
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jason2

I had an IRS letter in my Informed Delivery this morning too and filed at the same time. Interested to get home and see what it is concerning.

• #4337212
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    LolaR

Ah, I finally found the 1/31 group.

Filed TT 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      One bar on WMR Topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      No transcript data yet, still says N/A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Got a notification from Informed Delivery showing we have mail coming today from the IRS.

Last year my husband had to do Identity verification 5 times before they processed his return, Came in July of 2019. The year before, we filed on February 2nd(2018) and received it October of 2019.

We were hoping this year would be a breeze since we’ve verified everything for the last 2-3 years. Guess we’ll see

• #4337116
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      LisainJersey

Filed 1/31 FreeTaxUSA
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/31 2:54pm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        One bar WMR Saturday AM

I’ve always been a weekly. So, let the wait begin…praying it’s smooth.

• #4337067
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nina D

Filed 1/31/20.. Got accepted 15 mins later.. Pather.. 🙄Now the waiting game begins.. 🍷

• #4336979
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ronnie

Filled 1/31/20 accepted hr later still no movement

• #4336639
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dfree

Hi all. Filed and accepted 1/31. I’m a Pather.

• #4336600
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Blesses-one

Finally!! 1 bar on WMR website

• #4336356
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mommy_3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @mommy_3

Hey I found my group lol! So I filed 1/31 accepted 7:56 pm @ 1 bar….yes waiting game begins🤦🏾‍♀️

• #4336292
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Trask25
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @bluediamond325

File 1/31/2020 around 6pm EST. Federal and State were accepted about 10 minutes later.

TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Fees to be taken out of refund

My bank ALWAYS puts a hold on deposits, so I always receive my money after everyone else once it does come in.

Now the stalking game begins! ;) haha

• #4336096
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Blesses-one

Filed 1/31 @ 10am PST
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      No updates yet

• #4336029
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      kaay33741
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @kaay33741

Filed 1/31 @ 235Pm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/31 @ 415pm

• #4335972
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mel C

-Filed around 3pm(FLORIDA) via TurboTax

-checked official irs site right away and says they have received and it’s processing(1 bar)

-took TurboTax tracker about 15 minutes to update to accepted by irs.

I’m a pather

Received my refund 26th of feb last year so hopefully it’s around the same again

Viewing 144 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.