Reply To: Still have not received verifying letter….

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Still have not received verifying letter…. Reply To: Still have not received verifying letter….

• Topic Starter
    Still Waiting

My return was accepted on 2/4 and I started to get worried when towards the end of February, I hadn’t received my refund yet. I am PATH but have always got it around 2/21. Then I started reading about the new verifying letter and after calling the IRS on 2/25, realized that my return is one that they’re holding until it’s verified. I had not received any letters prior to me calling on 2/25 and the agent I talked to said it would be mailed that day. It is now March 7th and I still haven’t received anything. WMR still shows processing with no bars and my transcripts are not available, so nothing has changed. How long after requesting the letter from the IRS to be able to verify you return, did you get it? I don’t want to call back if I don’t have to so I thought I would check here first.

Thank you!!

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Still have not received verifying letter….

NC1998

i’m in the same boat @ still waiting… which is kind of ridiculous to me. Gotta love the IRS😊

• The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.